Sex with My Son in the Dark, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at my sister and at my friend.

"I returned his smile with my smile. I bet you'd love to watch them have sex with me while you watched and masturbated yourself," I said. "Is that why you want to take sexually provocative photos of your mother?"

He looked at me stunned.

"Would you? Would you have sex with my friends while I watched and masturbated myself," he asked with sexual excitement?

I laughed.

"We'll see. One step at a time. I need you to give me sex first before I give you sex and give your friends sex, too," I said.

I stared at me with shocked disbelief mixed with sexual excitement.

"I'll allow you to take photos of me in my bra and panties, topless, and naked if you eat my pussy and give me another sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue right now," I said looking at Colleen.

# # #

Colleen looked at me with a face full of sexual arousal.

"He nodded his head again and gave me another smile. I'll eat your pussy and will give you another sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, if you set me up with Aunt Maureen. I've always wanted to have sex with her," he said. "She's so beautiful. She's so sexy. She has such a great body. I's love to see, touch, feel, and fondled her enormous, naked breasts while sucking her big nipples."

Maureen had her blouse unbuttoned and her hand inside of her bra.

"I laughed. You want to have sex with my sister," I asked? "I'll tell you what. I'll arranged for you to have sex with my sister if you make love to me and give me another orgasm with your cock."

Maureen removed her big breasts from her bra and fingered her erect nipples.

"He nodded his head again while smiling," I said. "I'd want to take photos of her too, topless and naked to show my friends."

I nodded my head.

"I'm sure my sister would agree for you to take cheesecake photos of her naked body," I said.

My sister was as sexually aroused as I was and as my friend was, too.

"I'll make love to you and give you another sexual orgasm with my cock if you set me up with your best friend, Colleen. I've always wanted to have sex with her, too," he said.

When I looked over at Colleen to see her reaction to what Jason had said about her, she had her short skirt up to her waist and her hand buried inside of her panties.

"I laughed again."

Masturbating herself, Colleen rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy.

"I'll set you up with Colleen if you fuck me fast and hard enough to give me a third sexual orgasm with your big dick," I said.

Colleen looked at me with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open.

# # #

"Again, he nodded his head," I said to Maureen and Colleen. "In the way that I photographed you and Maureen, I'd want to photograph Colleen, too, to show to my friends," he said.

I watched my sister fondling her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"For me to blow you, allow you to cum in my mouth, and swallow your cum, allow you to take pictures of me, set you up with Maureen and with Colleen, you'd have to give me multiple sexual orgasms. First you must give me sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock before I suck your cock, I said while giving him a big smile. You need to give me three, sexual orgasms," I said.

I watched Colleen masturbating her pussy. I watched Maureen fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. I watched my sister and my best friend consumed with sexual arousal over the deal that I told them that I made with Jason.

"Deal," he said.

I looked from Maureen to look at Colleen.

"I looked at him through the moonlight while he stared at me. With him not having much choice, with him really wanting me to blow me, have sex with his aunt, and have sex with my best friend, too, he agreed to give me multiple, sexual orgasms," I said.

I smiled at my sister and at my best friend.

"Okay, mom," he said.

To be continued...