Sex with My Son in the Dark, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen looked from me to look at Maureen with sexual arousal.

"Wow," she said. "It's been a long time since a man masturbated over me," she said with a dirty laugh. "I agree with Maureen. With me not having a man in my life either, I never thought about having forbidden sex with your son as I'm thinking about having sex with Jason, now," said Colleen with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to suck and fuck him, too."

# # #

Then, holding back the good part, I told them what happened yesterday.

"When I was out visiting you, Jason went through my lingerie drawer. He not only found my vibrator and my dildo but also, he found that old video of the three of us naked and skinny dipping in the pool. When I came home and caught him masturbating over Spanking the Monkey, I'm sure that he's masturbated over that old video of the three of us naked, too," I said.

My sister and my best friend looked at me with their mouths hanging open.

"Since that day that I heard him masturbating over me, I've been trying to think of a way to have sex with my son without him thinking that his mother is an incestuous whore," I said with a dirty laugh. "I finally thought of a way to have sex with him that would seem more serendipitous than sexually planned."

Maureen looked at me with curiosity.

"How," asked Maureen? "I'd love to have sex with my nephew," she said with a dirty laugh.

Colleen looked from Maureen to look at me.

"Yes, tell us how you plan on having sex with your son without him thinking of you as an incestuous whore. How do you plan on having sex with Jason," asked Colleen? "I'd love to fuck him and suck him, too," said Colleen.

I looked from my sister to look at my best friend.

"Something that always happened on the hottest days of summer, because everyone is using their air conditioners and overtaxing the power grid, like clockwork, we lose power. Last month, we lost power two days on the hottest days of the month. Tomorrow, they forecasted the temperature climbing to more than 100 degrees," I said. "We'll definitely be losing power tomorrow. Good thing there's no global warming," I said with a wink and a sarcastic laugh.

Maureen and Colleen laughed, too.

"As soon as the lights go off, I plan on stripping myself naked and climbing in bed," I said. "I'll let you know what happens from there," I said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

The next day when I had Maureen and Colleen over, I told them what happened last night when we lost the power again.

"I had sex with Jason last night," I said looking from my sister to look at my best friend. "I stroked him. I sucked him. I fucked him. He not only ejaculated a load of cum in my pussy but also, he ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth. Instead of spitting out his cum, I swallowed it."

They looked at me with shocked, sexual arousal.

"This is the good part," I said looking from Maureen to look at Colleen. "Not only did I have sex with him but also, I made a deal for him to have sex with the both of you, too. That is, if you'd like to have sex with my son," I said with a dirty laugh while looking from my sister to look at my friend.

They stared at me with their eyes bulging out of their heads and their mouths hanging open.

"Now that you broke the incestuous ice, I'd love to have sex with him," said Maureen looking at me before looking at Colleen. "I'd allow my nephew to do whatever he wanted to do to my naked body," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd willingly be his whore of his aunt. I'd happily be his sexual slave."

Colleen looked from Maureen to look at me.

"Now that you had sex with your son, I'm unembarrassed to admit that I've always wanted to have sex with Jason," said Colleen with a dirty laugh. "Like Maureen, I'd allow Jason to do whatever he wanted to my naked body, too," she said with a dirty laugh, too. "For me to have sex with his big prick, I'd willingly be his sexual slave, too."

# # #

Maureen looked at me with curiosity again.

"Tell us. How did you manage to get him to have sex with you and make a deal with him to have sex with us, too," asked Maureen?

Colleen looked from Maureen to look at me.

"Yeah. How did you do that," asked Colleen?

I laughed.

"I can't wait to hear this," said Maureen laughing.

Colleen laughed, too.

"With him not only wanting to have sex with me and also with you two, too, I made a sexual deal with Jason that included him having sex with the three of us, not together but separately," I said.

Colleen leaned forward in her chair.

"I'm on pins and needles while wondering how you got him to agree to have sex not only with you but also with us, too," said Colleen.

# # #

"It all started when we lost the power again," I said. "Knowing that he'd come looking for me to make sure that I was okay, I stripped off my nightgown. I was naked. I pulled the covers over me, and I waited. Then, I heard him leave his bedroom and make his way down the pitch-black hall and to my bedroom."

Maureen leaned forward in her chair in the way that Colleen had leaned forward in her chair.

"Mom? Where are you," he asked?

Maureen looked from me to look at Colleen.

"Barely able to see him in the darkness, with no windows in the hall and everything pitch black, I watched him making his way to my bedroom as if he was a ghost," I said with a chuckle. "With his arms stretched out in front of him and his hands searching in the dark for something familiar to touch, Jason slowly and ever so carefully walked along the darkened hall to my bedroom," I said.

I watched him walk closer before I answered him.

"I'm in bed, Jason," I said from my bedroom. "If only he knew that I was in bed naked, I wondered what he'd say."

Maureen cupped her big breast in her hand through her blouse and her bra.

"I watched him ever so slowly and ever so carefully walk closer. With him unable to see his hand in front of his face, it was dark, really dark. He continued slowly walking along the hall while feeling the wall with his hands," I said.

As if ready to touch herself, Colleen lifted her short skirt to rest her hand on the inside of her thigh.

"The power is out again," he said. "We lost power twice last month. The whole street is out. I found a flashlight but the batteries are dead."

I laughed.

"I laughed to myself when he said that he found a flashlight with dead batteries," I said looking from Maureen to look at Colleen. "Already planning my sexual moves, I had removed the batteries in the flashlight and replaced them with dead ones. Then, I clapped my hands," I said.

Maureen stealthily fondled her enormous breasts and fingered her erect nipples though her blouse and bra.

"Walk to the sound of my clapping and to the sound of my voice, Jason," I said to Maureen and Colleen. "I clapped my hands again."

I looked at Maureen.

"With everything pitch black, finally, he stumbled into my bedroom," I said to my sister and to my best friend.

I looked at Colleen.

# # #

"Climb in bed with me, Jason," I said.

I gave my sister and my best friend a sexy smile.

"He reached out his hands and finally found the bottom of my bed. Following the bed with his outstretch arms, he slowly moved to the side of the bed. Then, he climbed in bed with me," I said. "I was in bed with Jason. I was in bed with my son while I was naked," I said.

I gave my best friend and my sister a naughty look.

"Get under the covers with me," I said. "With the heat out, too, between the covers and our body heat, we'll keep each other warm."

Suspecting what would happen next, Maureen gasped.

"He climbed beneath the covers. Unbeknownst to him, sexually shocking him as much as I sexually excited him, he had no idea that I was in bed naked," I said with a dirty laugh.

Colleen stared at me with her face full of sexual arousal.

"Snuggle up to me and put your arm around me," I said.

I looked from Colleen to look at Maureen.

"As soon as he touched my naked body, he was as shocked as I was sexually aroused," I said.

Again, I looked from Maureen to look at Colleen.

"Mom, you're naked," he said while moving away from me. "Why are you naked?"

I laughed.

"I sleep naked. Besides, it isn't as if you can see me," I said with another laugh. "Hold me," I said. "Hold your mother. Hold your naked mother, Jason," I said with another laugh.

Colleen rested her hand on her bright, white panties while stealthily fingering herself through her panties.

# # #

"He reached out his horny hands to feel where I was in the bed. He touched my naked ass. He felt my naked back and, then, he touched my naked shoulder. Then, when he pulled back, I reached out my arm to take him by my wrist and, pulling him closer to me, I wrapped his arm around me. Tempted to put his big, horny hand on my naked breast, instead, I rested my breast on his forearm. Then, I wiggled my naked ass against his pajama clad prick," I said. "Not surprisingly, he already had a huge erection."

I laughed.

"As soon as he knew that I was naked, as soon as he touched my naked ass, and I rested my naked breast on his forearm, he had a big, hard cock. No doubt, in the way that he couldn't believe his mother was naked, I couldn't believe that he had an erection over me. The first time he touched my naked body, this was the first time that I was in bed with my son," I said.

I looked at Maureen continuing to fondle her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and her bra.

"Mom, I can't hold you. You're naked," he said. "I'm embarrassed."

Prepared for him to say something like that, I laughed.

"If it embarrasses you to hold your naked mother, remove your pajama bottoms and get naked with me. This way, when the power comes back on, and we wake up in the morning, with us both naked, we'll be embarrassed together," I said with another dirty laugh.

My sister stared at me with her mouth gaping open.

"Seemingly, my convoluted logic somehow made sense to him. He pushed down his pajama bottoms, lifted the covers, and kicked them off with his feet and pushed them to the floor. Only, with his erection, he didn't want to get too close to his naked mother," I said.

I looked from my sister to look at my friend.

"Already making my decision to have sex with him, I moved and wiggled my naked ass against his throbbing, erect prick. As soon as his cock touched my naked ass, I reached behind me, and wrapped my fingers around his big dick," I said. "I held his big, erect prick in my hand."

# # #

I watched Colleen rub her clit a little faster and harder through her panties.

"You have an erection, Jason," I said. "Actually, I'd be surprised if you didn't have an erection," I said with a dirty laugh. "Are you sexually excited being in bed naked with your naked mother,' I asked with a sexy laugh?

Joining my sister and my friend touching themselves, I felt my big breast through my blouse and my bra.

"Duh, mom," he said. "Of course, I have an erection. I'm right up against your naked ass. I'm practically parting your ass cheeks with my penis, he said. "And your resting your big, naked breast on my forearm."

I watched Colleen fingering her pussy through her panties.

"I turned in bed to face him," I said while looking from Colleen to look at Maureen.

Maureen stared at me with bated breath.

"Would you like me to do something about that," I asked?

Colleen stared at me with sexual arousal.

"Oh, my God," she said. "I can't believe you offered to masturbate him."

I laughed.

"I could feel him looking at me through the dark with a face full of confusion," I said.

I smiled at my friend.

"Pardon? Do something about what? I don't know what you mean, mom," he said.

Again, I looked from Colleen to look at Maureen.

"I laughed. Your erection. I can masturbate you, if you'd like. I have tissues and hand lotion on my nightstand within reach," I said. "I don't mind. It's been a long time since I've held a hard, erect cock in my hand," I said with a dirty laugh.

As shocked as he was sexually excited, he didn't answer me.

"I'd love to masturbate you, Jason. I'd love to spank your monkey," I said with another dirty laugh. "Would you like mommy to masturbate you," I asked? "Would like Mommy to spank your monkey," I asked with a dirty laugh?

# # #

Maureen stared at me with wide-eyed sexual anticipation.

"I could feel him looking at me in the dark as if I was crazy."

Colleen looked at me with her eyes bulging out of her head.

"Mom? Seriously? You'd masturbate me? Really," he asked? "You'd spank my monkey," he said with a laugh.

My sister looked at me with her mouth hanging open.

"I returned his laugh with my laugh," I said to Maureen and Colleen.

I looked from Maureen to look at Colleen.

"Of course, I'd masturbate you. I'd do anything for my son. I love you, Jason," I said with another laugh while pulling him closer and hugging him.

I leaned forward in my chair as if about to tell my sister and my friend a secret.

"With me offering to do anything for Jason, I suspected that he was tempted to ask me to blow him instead of masturbating him," I said to Maureen and Colleen with a dirty laugh. "Definitely, he'd rather his mother suck his cock than stroke his cock," I said with another dirty laugh.

As if I was blowing my son, I put my hand to my mouth and moved my hand back and forth while pushing my cheek out with my tongue. Maureen and Colleen laughed.

"Actually, to tell the truth, I wanted to blow him. I couldn't wait to suck his cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth," I said with sexual arousal. After he watched that video of us naked and giving blowjobs, I wanted to give him a blowjob, too."

# # #

"Tell us. Did you take Jason in your mouth? Did you blow him," asked Maureen? "Did he cum in your mouth?"

Coleen looked at me with sexual arousal.

"Yeah, tell us. Did you suck his cock?"

I laughed while nodding my head and smiling.

"Wait a minute," I said. "There's a full moon. If I open these drapes we can have enough moonlight to see," I said. "Unless you'd be embarrassed seeing your mother naked and me seeing you naked, too," I said with a sexy laugh.

I looked at Maureen smiled.

"He returned my sexy laugh with his nervous laugh," I said to Maureen and Colleen.

I looked at Colleen.

"Actually, that's a good idea," he said. "I'd love to see you naked, mom. I don't mind you seeing me naked," he said.

I continued leaning forward in my seat while looking at Maureen and Colleen.

# # #

"With me more familiar with my bedroom and more comfortable walking around it in the dark, I walked to the window and pushed open the drapes. Taking my time tying back the drapes while standing by the moonlight, giving him a good, long look of my naked body, there was plenty of moonlight for him to see me standing in front of the window naked. Even though he's seen me in my bedroom in my underwear, topless, and naked, and had seen me in the bathroom topless and naked, this was the real first time seeing a closeup of me without my clothes," I said.

Knowing that I would, I had sexually aroused not only myself but also, I had sexually aroused my sister and my best friend. They were both ready to masturbate themselves. They were both filled with sexual anticipation for me to finish the story and telling them about how I made a deal for Jason to have sex with them.

"Not even having to turn around to look at him, I could feel him staring at my naked ass. If I say so myself. I love my ass. I have a great ass," I said looking from my sister to look at my friend.

Then, when I turned to slowly walk back to bed, he stared at my D cup, naked breasts, and my brown, trimmed pussy," I said to Maureen and Colleen. "He stared at his naked mother as if had never seen a naked woman before," I said with a laugh. "With him staring at me in that sexually inappropriate way, he made my pussy wet and my nipples hard."

Colleen and Maureen stared at me with sexual awe.

"Oh, my God," said Colleen. "What I wouldn't do to be you in that sexual situation. I would have jumped on top of him and fucked him," she said.

Maureen nodded her head.

"I can't wait to have my wicked, sexual way with my nephew," said my sister.

# # #

"I sat up in bed and pulled back the covers. I stared at his naked, erect prick in the way that he stared at my naked body. Then, I took him in my hand again and fondled the head of his erect cock with my fingertips," I said to my sister and to my friend.

Maureen stared at me with sexual arousal.

"You have a bigger and harder dick than your father, God rest his soul," I said. "Then, I slowly stroked him while staring up at him in the moonlight. With him not protesting nor stopping me, I began masturbating my son. Only, just as I thought, seemingly, not interested in me masturbating him, he didn't allow me to finish masturbating him."

Maureen continued fondling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her clothes.

"You may touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts and finger my nipples if it will help you to cum. I like having my breasts felt and fondled while my nipples are fingered," I said. "Stroking his big dick faster and harder, I continued stroking his cock while knowing that he'd stop me. After several minutes, even with him feeling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples, with him still not cumming, I turned to him."

My sister stared at me with sexual arousal.

"Oh, my God," said Maureen. "I can't believe you stroked Jason's cock. I can't believe that you were masturbating him. I can't believe he saw you naked. I can't believe you allowed him to feel your breasts and finger your nipples," said my sister. "Jesus Kathy, you're making me so wet."

She looked at me and smiled with sexual arousal for my son.

"I'd love him to see me naked. I'd love him to see my naked breasts while feeling them and fondling them," she said. "I'd love to stroke his big dick. I'd love to masturbate my nephew. I'd love to suck his cock. I'd love him to cum in my mouth."

I smiled at Maureen.

"What's wrong," I asked him?

I smiled at Colleen.

# # #

"He looked at me as if he was afraid to tell me," I said.

I looked from my sister and to look at my friend.

"Would you mind blowing me instead of masturbating me," he asked? "I can masturbate myself but it's been a long while since I had a blowjob," he said with embarrassed shame. "I'd love for you to suck my cock, mom," he said while sliding a slow finger across my lips. "While staring up at him, I took his finger in my mouth and sucked his fat finger as if I was sucking his thick cock."

Again, I looked from my sister to look at my friend.

"I laughed. For the man who was embarrassed to touch his naked mother, now you want me to blow you. You want me to suck your cock while stroking your prick. I suppose you'd want to cum in my mouth and have me swallow your cum, too," she said with another laugh.

Colleen stared at me with sexual arousal.

"He laughed. If you don't mind, mom. Yes, I'd love you to blow me. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth. And I'd love you to swallow my cum," he said.

Maureen stared at me with sexual arousal.

# # #

"I laughed. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll make a deal with you," I said. "I'll blow you if masturbate my pussy with your fingers and give me a sexual orgasm first. He nodded his head and gave me a smile," I said to my sister and my friend.

I looked to Maureen.

"Then, he made a deal with me," I said.

I looked to Colleen.

"I'll masturbate you, mom, and will give you a sexual orgasm, if you allow me to take photos of you in your bra and panties, topless, and naked, tomorrow after we get the power back," he said.

He paused to look at my naked body in the moonlight.

"My friends are all sexually attracted to you. They'd all love to see you without your clothes. They'd all love to have sex with you. I'd love to show them photos of you in your bra and panties, topless, and naked," he said.