Sex with my Stepmother, Elizabeth

Story Info
Dante has sex with his stepmother, Elizabeth.
7.8k words
3.87
39.7k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with my Stepmother, Elizabeth

Dante has sex with his stepmother, Elizabeth

First of all, even though this story is posted to the incest category, I never had incestuous sex with any of my blood, related relatives. I never knew my real mother, my father never married her. With my mother ready to give me away after giving birth to me, my father gave me a home when my mother wanted nothing more to do with me. So not only did I never have sex with my mother but also, I never knew my mother.

I don't have any sisters, so I couldn't have had sex with them either. Short on blood relatives, as far as I know, I don't even have any aunts, uncles, or cousins. Perhaps, on my father's side but with him dead and buried, and never talking to me about his background, I wouldn't know if he had any brothers and/or sisters, and if I had any aunts, uncles, and cousins. An oddity and a rarity, alone with my bad self, I don't have any family that I could have had incestuous sex with. I wish I had more family but I don't.

# # #

Figments of their overactive and perverted imaginations, I think that many of these incest stories that are posted on Literotica are sexual fantasies that men wished had happened. C'mon, seriously, you don't believe everything that you read, do you? Imagining having sex with their mothers and/or with their sisters while masturbating themselves, most men are the whore mongers that they wished that their mothers and/or sisters were incestuous whores.

While imagining having incestuous sex with their aunts, cousins, mothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, and even grandmothers, any women with tits, a pussy, and a mouth are fair game to masturbate themselves over. If I had female relatives to have sex with, I can't even imagine having sex with my mother, my sisters, my aunts, and my female cousins. If I was having incestuous sex with my blood, related relatives, I can only imagine how it would happen.

I imagined a sexy, sexual scenario with my mother. Always masturbating myself while imagining her naked and her having sex with me, I wished that I could have had sex with my mother, whoever she was and wherever she is. My sexual fantasy type of woman, I imagine her being tall, beautiful, and blonde with big tits and big blue eyes. Yet, when not having sex with my imagined mother, as if it really happened, the next best thing is to write about having sex with my mother as if it really happened.

# # #

Sexual fantasy #1: Sex with my imagined MILF of a mother, Kathy.

'Flabbergasted and at a loss for words, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, my MILF of a mother, Kathy, entered my bedroom wearing nothing but a sexy smile and a naughty look,' imagined Dante.

Always masturbating myself while imagining my mother naked, I continued masturbating myself while imagining that my mother was there with me in my bedroom naked. I imagined that she was watching me masturbate myself. I imagined that she was remaining in my room to watch me cum. As if she was really there with me in my room, and believing that she was, I could see her in my mind's eye.

'My mother is naked, totally naked. I can't believe that I'm seeing her beautiful, naked body. The first time seeing her without her clothes, I can't believe that she's naked. I can't believe that she's watching me masturbate myself. I can't believe she staying in my room while waiting for me to cum. I stared at her big, naked breasts, her symmetrical areolas, her erect nipples, and her naked, blonde, bushy pussy.'

If she hadn't sexually teased me enough already with her being naked, she continued sexually teasing me by seductively staring at me. As if her hands were my hands, I watched her fondling her big, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Something that I never expected her to do, I watched her lift her breasts to her mouth and suck her nipples. Something that I couldn't wait to do myself, I couldn't believe that my mother not only fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples but also, she was sucked her nipples.

'Wow,' I thought while imagining my mother fondling her naked breasts and fingering and sucking her nipples.

If that wasn't enough, continuing to sexually tease me, I watched my mother reach her hand down between her legs to rub her clit and finger fuck her naked pussy. She was not only naked but also, she was masturbating herself in front of me. I'd not only love to masturbate my mother but also, I'd love to eat her pussy, too. I'd love to dive into that blonde, bushy muff while reaching up to feel and fondled her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

'I wish I could masturbate my mother,' I thought while stroking my cock. 'I wish I could eat her blonde, naked pussy. Only, with this nothing more than a sexual fantasy, and with me not knowing who my mother is and where she is, I'll never have sex with my mother.'

# # #

Then, out of the blue, as if I was hearing things. I heard her soft, melodious voice. Whether imagined or real, it was nice to imagine hearing her voice. It was good to put a voice with her naked body.

'Fuck me, Dante. Fuck your mother. I'm horny,' I imagined my mother saying. 'Stick your big cock in my warm pussy and fuck me. Mommy needs to cum.'

I couldn't believe that the first thing that I imagined her saying to me was asking me to fuck her. My mother is horny. She needs me to stick my big cock in her warm pussy. She needs to cum.

Not having to tell me what to sexually do more than once, I climbed out of bed, removed my pajama bottoms, and stood in front of my imagined mother naked. This was the one time that I wished I had an anatomically correct, blowup doll. If I had such a doll, I'd pretend that she was my mother. I'd fuck the doll and have her blow me.

# # #

Ready to mount her and ready to fuck my imagined mother, I already had a big, hard erection ready to stick in her. In case she changed her mind about wanting me to fuck her, not waiting for her to change her mind about us having incestuous sex, and not taking no for an answer, I pushed my mother back on my bed. As if she was a whore, my whore, that I invited home from the bar last night, I mounted her. As if she was really there laying on my bed naked, I imagined mounting my mother.

Something that I had never imagined doing before, I couldn't believe that I imagined mounting my mother now. I moved my erect prick between her legs, slid it in her wet, blonde pussy, and fucked her. Humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked my mother. While humping my pillow, I couldn't believe that I was fucking my mother. I fucked her hard enough and fast enough to give her what she wanted, a sexual orgasm with my cock.

'Dante. Dante. Oh, my God, Dante,' I imagined her saying. 'Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, Dante. Fuck me,' I imagined my mother saying.

Humping her faster and humping her harder, really pounding and piledriving her pussy, I stopped when she stiffened her legs and arched her back. Something that I had never imagined before, I imagined my MILF of a mother cumming from me fucking her. Instead of taking the time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, with her full of sexual surprises, she surprised me again.

After I fucked her and after she had her sexual orgasm, she slid herself halfway down the bed. While staring up at me seductively, she took my cock in her soft, warm hand to fondle my stiff prick with her manicure fingertips. Wrapping her fingers around my erect prick tighter, she slowly stroked my cock before stroking it faster and harder. Then, while continuing to stare up at me, she took my stiff prick in her warm, wet mouth.

She was blowing me. My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a blowjob. I continued imagining my MILF of a mother blowing me. I imagined her sucking my cock. I imagined putting a gentle hand behind my mother's blonde, pretty head. I humped my pillow as if I was humping her mouth and fucking her face.

"Oh, mom," I said. "That feels so good. Blow me, mom. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while imagining tracing her lips and touching my cock with my fingertips to see if my cock was really in my mother's mouth.

I imagined her not only sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her mouth but later that night, with us sleeping in the same bed together, I imagined her allowing me to fuck her in her ass. My first time having anal sex, I couldn't believe that I was imagining having anal sex with my MILF of a mother. Dabbing her ass with plenty of lube, as if my mother had been fucked in the ass many times before, she had a bigger than normal sized asshole and, as if my prick belonged there, my cock slid right inside.

As if I was humping her mouth and fucking her face, I humped my mother's ass faster and harder while hanging onto her big, naked breasts. I never knew that anal sex could feel so good. Returning my humps with her humps, my mother allowed my engorged prick to slip deeper inside of her.

'Fuck me, Dante,' I imagined her saying again. 'Fuck me in my ass. Fuck your mother. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Pound your mother's ass with your big, hard prick. Make me cum again, Dante. Make your mother cum.'

If it wasn't enough that my mother fucked me, blew me, and allowed me to cum not only in her pussy but also in her sweet mouth, I couldn't believe it when she allowed me to fuck her in her ass, too. Not wanting to disappoint her, I humped her ass faster. I humped her ass harder. Determined to make her cum while having anal sex with my imagined mother, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

# # #

From that day forward, making my mother my consensual, incestuous whore, I regularly fucked my mother in all three of her holes. I imagined that we made love every night and we fucked every morning. Returning the sexual favor, filling her mouth, pussy, and ass with cum, I imagined that she blew me every night and sucked my cock every morning. When I wasn't cumming in her mouth, I was cumming all over her face and across her naked breasts. Something that I imagined giving her as much as she loved receiving, I loved giving my mother cum baths.

I imagined her allowing me to finger her blonde, bushy pussy while licking her bushy pussy. Not only did I imagine masturbating my mother but I imagined eating her cunt, too. I imagined her being the best lover that I ever had. Whether imagined or real, there's nothing like having sex with your mother.

"I love you, Mommy," I imagined saying to my non-existent mother.

I imagined her smiling at me.

'I love you, too, Dante,' I imagined my mother saying.

Something that made me hot to imagine doing, I couldn't believe it when I gave my mother multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I continued masturbating myself over the imagined sex that I wished I had with my mother, whoever she was and wherever she was. Alas, not to be, all that I could do was to imagine having sex with my MILF of a mother while masturbating over her naked and having sex with me. All that I could do was to write the sexual fantasy that I imagined that I had with my mother while masturbating over it every day.

# # #

Taking him or her at their word, the only stories posted on Literotica's incest category that I believed are those stories that the writer notates are true stories. In my case, except for the two sexual fantasies about having sex with my imagined mother and sister, this story is, indeed, a true story. I don't believe all that I read.

Yet, even with true stories, writers of erotica, as if their stories are not sexually salacious enough, take poetic license by embellishing their true stories to make them even more erotically scandalous. They want readers to be sexually excited enough to not only read their stories but also vote, comment, and masturbate over their stories. Worth adding a few things that wasn't in the original, true story, they walked the line of fantasy and fiction for the sake of incest.

Continuing my sexual fantasies, I imagined a sexual fantasy with my imagined sister, Samantha. When I'm not masturbating over imagining my mother naked and having sex with me, I'm masturbating over imagining my sister naked and having sex with me. I wish I could have had sex with my sexy sister but with me not even having a sister, writing about having sex with my sister, as if it really happened, is the next best thing.

# # #

Sexual fantasy #2: Sex with my imagined sexy sister, Samantha.

I've always been sexually attracted to my sexy, twenty-year-old, kid sister, Samantha. Who wouldn't be sexually attracted to her? She's drop dead gorgeous. While imagining her in her sexy low-cut bra and white bikini panties, and/or topless, I've always undressed her with my eyes as if she was already in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

Who wouldn't be horny enough to undress her with their eyes? She's as beautiful as she's sexy. She has the face of a movie star and the body of a porn star. Without doing anything, other than putting on makeup, fixing her hair, and wearing something sexually revealing, she already looks like a celebrity. In the way that I continually masturbated over imagining my non-existent mother naked and having sex with me, I imagined my non-existent sister naked and having sex with me.

One day, I was standing in my sister's bedroom talking to her and joking around with her and laughing. Suddenly shocking me and blowing my mind, out of the clear blue, as if I wasn't even in her bedroom with her, my sexy sister, Samantha, stood from her bed, turned to face me, and started mindlessly undressing herself right in front of me. As if I was having a sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe my eyes. Suddenly not having any modesty or shame, totally unembarrassed, my sister was removing her blouse.

Heated with sexual excitement, in case she was sleepwalking, not wanting to awaken her, I stood there watching her while not making a sound. I couldn't believe that she was removing her blouse while staring up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. Clearly, she wanted to undress in front of me. Obviously, she wanted me to watch her undressing. As if she was a flasher and an exhibitionist whore, she wanted me to see her without her clothes. My sexy sister wanted me to see her in her sexy underwear, topless, and/or hopefully naked.

'What the fuck? Is she kidding me? Oh, my God. Doesn't she know that I'm standing in her bedroom talking to her,' I wondered? 'How could she not know that I can see her undressing? Hello? I'm watching you undressing,' I thought.

# # #

While I ogled my imagined sister undressing herself with my eyes bugging out of her head, I watched her unbutton and remove her blouse. Something that I never imagined of her before, I imagined my twenty-year-old, sister standing before me in her sexy, low-cut, white brassiere. Then, as if I was dreaming, I watched her unbutton, unzip, and remove her short skirt.

With her standing before me wearing her revealing, sheer, white, bikini panties, and her low-cut bra I figured she'd stop there, but she didn't. As if she was a stripper on stage, she continued undressing herself. If her stripping down to her underwear wasn't quite enough, Samantha was intent on stripping herself naked in front of me, her big, horny brother.

While she continued staring up at me, I watched her reach around her and unhook her bra. I imagined holding my breath in anticipation of seeing my imagined, sister's naked tits. Then, careful not to expose her naked breasts, she slowly removed one bra strap before removing the other bra strap. Finally, holding her bra cups in place with me staring at her with my jaw dropped and my mouth hanging open, she removed her bra cups, first one and then the other.

I imagined seeing my sister's naked breasts. I couldn't believe that she had exposed her naked tits to me. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my sister's naked, D cup breasts and her erect, pink nipples.

Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I continued watching her undressing. My sexy sister was stripping herself naked in front of me. If it wasn't enough that I saw my imagined sister in her bra and panties, I couldn't believe that I saw my sister's naked tits. If that wasn't enough, now I couldn't believe that I was about to see my sexy sister naked. I was about to see her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy and her naked perfectly developed, shapely, naked ass.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'I don't believe this. I can't believe that my sister is stripping herself naked in front of me,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over her underwear clad, topless, and naked body for the rest of my life.'

Still not done undressing, while seductively staring up at me, she inserted her fingertips in the waistband of her panties and slowly pushed them down to her ankles. Exposing her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy to me, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my sister's naked cunt. Then, turning around, and as if daring me to fuck her, I imagined her bending at the waist to show me her shapely, naked ass.

I not only saw my sister's naked tits, pussy, and ass but also, I saw her completely naked. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my sexy, sister Samantha naked. Unable to wrap my head around it, I couldn't believe that my sister stripped herself naked in front of me. If it wasn't enough that I had imagined my mother coming in my room naked to have sex with me, I couldn't believe that my sister wanted me to see her naked as much as I wanted to see her naked.

# # #

'Your turn,' I imagined her saying while continuing to sexually surprise me. 'Take off your clothes. Show me your cock. I want to see your naked prick,' I imagined her saying while I imagined her staring down at the bulge in my pants.

'If it wasn't enough that I imagined my imagined sister stripping herself naked in front of me, I couldn't believe that she wanted me to strip myself naked in front of her. My sister wanted me to show her my naked cock. I couldn't believe that she wanted to see my naked prick.'

Obediently obeying my sister, eager to show her my naked cock, I stripped off my clothes as if my clothes were on fire. I imagined my sister staring at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked tits and pussy. Then, further sexually shocking me, not believing that she would, my sister moved to her knees in front of me.

'Oh, my God,' I thought while ready to imagine my sister blowing me.

Since the first time that I imagined having a sister and since the first time that I imagined her stripping herself naked in front of me, I always imagined her blowing me. While wishing that I had a sister to have incestuous sex with, I've always wanted my sister to suck my cock. I've always wanted to cum in Samantha's beautiful mouth.

While sexually teasing me by staring up at me, she slowly slid her tongue along her red, full lips. Then, she took my erect prick in her hand to slowly stroke me before she took my stiff cock in her mouth to suck me. My sexual fantasy come true; my imagined sister was blowing me. I couldn't believe my kid sister was sucking my cock.

Stroking me while sucking me, she seemed determined for me to cum in her mouth. My sexual fantasy finally coming true, giving her what she wanted, I couldn't wait to cum in my sister's mouth. I couldn't wait to cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked breasts. I couldn't wait to give my sister a cum bath.

I stared down at my sexy sister as if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing over her blowing me. I imagined Samantha was sucking my cock while I masturbated myself. Even though it was nothing more than a sexual fantasy, seemingly so believably real, I couldn't believe that my sister was sucking my cock. Stroking me faster and stroking me harder, she seemingly wanted me to shoot my load of cum in her mouth.