Sex with my Stepmother, Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly humping me while making out with me, something that I never imagined my stepmother would ever do, she continued making love to me. She slowly and lovingly humped me while making out with me. Then, not allowing her to do all of the work, I rolled her over and mounted her. Instead of making love to her, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her. Pounding her pussy faster and harder, I fucked my stepmother while she fucked me.

# # #

The next morning, while lying beside her wide awake, I couldn't believe that I had sex with my stepmother. I couldn't believe she willingly and consensually had sex with me. Then, sexually surprising me, yet again, she took my flaccid prick in her hand and fondled it while slowly stroking it. As soon as I had an erection, she mounted me again. Clearly, she wanted me to make love to her again. Clearly, she wanted me to fuck her again. Gently humping me, she made slow, sweet, passionate love to me, while kissing me, French kissing me.

I returned her French kisses with my French kisses. Then, my turn to take charge of having sex with my stepmother's beautiful body, I rolled her over and mounted her again. Slowly humping her while making love to her, I gradually humped her faster and harder. I was fucking my stepmother. Pounding her pussy as if my cock was a piledriver, I was really fucking my MILF of a stepmother.

Not nearly done, I moved halfway down the bed and made myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. Then, something that I never thought that I'd ever do, I stuck out my tongue and licked her naked cunt. I licked my stepmother's pussy. I couldn't believe that I licked her red, naked pussy. I continued licking her pussy while rubbing her clit faster and finger fucking her pussy deeper. I ate my stepmother's cunt.

With her primed by having had three glasses of wine the night before and from watching the movie, The Secretary, she was already mine to take this morning. Determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue, I didn't stop licking her until she stretched out her legs and arched her back. Licking her faster and rubbing her clit harder, something that I had always wanted to hear and see, I couldn't believe that I was about to make my stepmother cum.

"Dante. Dante. Oh, my God, Dante. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop eating me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my pussy deep. Lick me faster. Lick me harder," she said. "I'm cumming. Dante, I'm cumming," she said.

From that day forward, I slept in my stepmother's bed. We made love every night and we fucked one another every morning. When I wasn't making love to her and fucking her, I was masturbating her while eating her pussy. When she wasn't making love to me and fucking me, she was sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth.

The best sex that I ever had, I never had sex with anyone who made me hotter and more sexually satisfied than my stepmother. Within a year, I bought her a diamond ring. I got down on one knee and proposed to her. Six months later, we were married. If it wasn't enough that I continued to have sex with my stepmother while giving her multiple orgasms, I never thought that I'd marry her. Yet, here we were living happily ever after as man and wife.

THE END