Sex with my Stepmother, Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While staring up at me and smiling with my prick in her mouth, my sister continued stroking my cock while sucking my cock. I stared down at the imagined sight of my naked sister blowing me. If it wasn't enough that my sister stripped herself naked in front of me, my twenty-year-old kid sister sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

'I couldn't believe that my sister willingly and consensual blew me without any undo sexual pressure from me,' thought Dante while masturbating himself over the imagined blowjob that he had received from his imagined sister. 'Seemingly, she wanted to suck my cock as much as I wanted her to suck my cock. Seemingly, she wanted me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth.'

I imagined putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and humped her mouth and fucked her face. It didn't take me long to cum in her mouth and when I did, as if surprising her, she pulled away and I ejaculated the rest of my cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. I gave my imagined sister quite the cum bath. With cum dripping from her blonde hair, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and from her naked breasts, I couldn't believe that I gave my sexy sister a cum bath.

# # #

Nevertheless, whether true or fiction, fantasy or real life, I never believed many of the incestuous sex stories that I read on Literotica until it happened to me. Actually, with Elizabeth my stepmother not blood related to me, I'm not even sure if having sex with my stepmother is considered incest. Yet, with us living under the same roof and in the same house and with her my mother, albeit my stepmother, if anything, sex between us is deemed as forbidden as it may be incestuous.

# # #

Author's note:

This is a true story that Dante asked me to write about the incestuous, sexual relationship that he had with his stepmother, Elizabeth.

# # #

Sex with my Stepmother, Elizabeth

After my father was unexpectedly hospitalized and tragically died from COVID, I continued living with my stepmother. The only home that I knew, I had nowhere else to go. Wanting to continue our routine, it seemed natural to continue living together. Besides, the only relative that I had, where many sons don't get along with their stepmothers, I loved my stepmother.

We had a good relationship. Even though I continued having incestuous fantasies over my imagined mother and sister, oddly enough, respecting her more than that, I never had a sexual fantasy about my stepmother. Even though I was a masturbation machine, masturbating three and four times a day, I never masturbated over my stepmother in the way that I continually masturbated over my imagined mother and sister.

Perhaps, I didn't think of my stepmother sexually because we both had gone through the same, God awful, tragic death of my father, her husband. Yet, closer than I ever imagined us growing, becoming inseparable, we were not only stepmother and stepson but also, we were best friends. Helping one another through the sudden and unexpected death of my father, we were one another's support system. When one was down, the other was up. We helped one another make it through such a devastating period in our lives.

Slowly growing closer together over the years, nothing really sexually happened until more than a year after my father died. Not sexually attracted to her before, I never looked at her in that sexually, forbidden way that I looked at her now. She was as beautiful as she was sexy and shapely.

Always together, we had fun going everywhere and doing everything together. With her love of cooking and trying different foods and spices, food shopping was always an adventure. Where most men dread going food shopping with their wives, I enjoyed going food shopping with my stepmother.

With us both working from home, when we weren't working, we were watching movies or playing board games. Yet, something my father never did with his wife, having no secrets, we constantly and continually talked to one another. Our open and honest relationship and our constant and continued dialogue were key to our close stepmother and stepson relationship. Talking about everything and talking about nothing, continually having conversations, we laughed over everything and laughed over nothing.

As if we were identical twins who had their own secret dialogue, we just had to look at one another to start laughing. We didn't even have to verbalize what we were thinking to know what the other was thinking. It was tragic living without my father but I could never imagine living the rest of my life without my stepmother. I never met a woman like her. I now knew why my father fell in love with her. How could he not? Intelligently interesting, she was as beautiful as she was sensual.

# # #

Because my father was sexually attracted to younger woman, and with him twenty-years-older than her, there was only a 9-year difference in age between us. With me 26-years-old, my stepmother was thirty-five-years-old. She had only been living with my father for three-years-before he succumbed to COVIDs. Nonetheless, even with age not making a difference, I never imagined us having a sexual relationship until it recently happened.

Ready to move out before my father had taken ill, I had been looking for a place to live. Unable to afford a place of my own, I needed to find a roommate. Then, once my father was hospitalized, my plans to move out were suddenly and unexpectedly put on hold. Glad that I didn't move out, I needed to stay with the only family that I had, and that was my stepmother, Elizabeth.

To be honest, I never expected to have my stepmother as my roommate, it just happened. I never expected my stepmother to be my lover but that just happened, too. With neither of us able to afford separate, household expenses, it made sense for me to continue living with my stepmother and for her to continue living with me. Thank God that my father owned the house. At least we had that. Only, instead of leaving the house in my name, he left the house in both of our names.

# # #

One of a kind, my stepmother, Elizabeth, was as tall as she was shapely. Standing at 5'10" tall and over six-feet tall when in heels, with all eyes upon her, she was easy to notice when she walked in a room. With her beautiful, long, red hair and her big, blue, expressive eyes, her huge, Irish milkmaid, double D cup breasts were integral parts of her makeup and identity as were her freckles. Indeed, a proud descendent from the Emerald Isle, she was a stunningly, beautiful woman from Ireland.

Had she not been my stepmother, I'd never have a chance with a woman who looked like her. With her way above the normal women that I dated, pretty or cute but not beautiful, she was the best-looking woman that I've ever known. Because we were stepmother and stepson and because we were both as lonely as we were horny, with neither of us knowing this at the time, it was inevitable that we'd be lovers. It was inevitable that we'd be having sex.

No longer masturbating over my imagined mother and my imagined sister, it was then that I started masturbating over imagining my stepmother naked and her having forbidden sex with me. As I did with my imagined mother and sister, masturbating over her three and four times a day, I continued masturbating over my stepmother while imagining her naked and having sex with me. Looking for more fodder to masturbate over later, undressing her with my eyes, I imagined her in her panties and bra. I imagined her topless. I imagined her naked. I took every opportunity to see what I shouldn't see of her.

Always sitting across from her in my father's upraised, throne like chair, and with her sitting lower on the soft, cushions of the sofa, I stared at her white panties whenever she parted her knees enough for me to see. With her always wearing her uniform of choice, a short skirt and a low-cut blouse, every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she flashed me a triangular patch of her bright, white, bikini panties. Every time she leaned forward to retrieve something from the coffee table or leaned over me, she gave me a great downblouse view of her long line of sexy cleavage and low-cut bra.

Comfortable enough with me for me to see her in her sheer and sexy nightgowns, she no longer had the false modesty to wear a robe over her nightgown. Then, when sitting across from me and not careful how she sat in her short, low-cut nightgowns, she flashed me up-nightgown peeks of her red, naked pussy. Every time she reached for her coffee mug, she flashed me a down-nightgown view of her cleavage and of her naked breasts. I loved seeing up-nightgown peeks of my stepmother's red, naked pussy as much as I loved seeing down-nightgown views of her naked breasts.

Returning the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, I wore pajama bottoms without underwear. Whenever I had an erection, which was whenever I saw something of my stepmother that I shouldn't see, immediately developing an erection, it looked as if I had a small pipe tenting my pajama bottoms. Then, as soon as I had an erection, wanting her to notice my erect cock, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my cock while hoping that it would peek out from my pajama pee hole to say hello to my stepmother.

'Hello. I'm Damian, Dante's prick,' I imagined my cock bowing to the stare of my stepmother.

A sexy game that we both played, my stepmother stared at the impression of my cock tenting my pajama bottoms in the way that I stared at her erect nipples pushing against her sheer nightgown. Then, one day when I was horny, when I went to the kitchen to get her more coffee, I deliberately pulled my cock out of my pajama pee hole. When I returned with her coffee, standing directly in front of her, unembarrassed and unashamed, while pretending that I was unaware that I was exposed, I was curious for her reaction to seeing my naked prick.

In the way that my stepmother flashed me her naked pussy and her naked tits, I finally flashed her my naked cock. Leaning over her while serving her coffee, with the head of my cock mere inches from her mouth, I watched her stare at my erect prick in the way that I stared at her red pubic hair and erect nipples. I was so tempted to put my hand behind her blonde, pretty head and impale her mouth with my erect prick. Yet, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, I had more respect for my stepmother than that.

# # #

Yet, biding our time while playing sexy, sexual games of exhibitionism and voyeurism, innocently enough, our sexual relationship started when we were cuddling on the couch and keeping one another warm while watching a movie. I remember it as if it was yesterday. We were watching The Secretary with James Spader of Black List and Maggie Gyllenhaal of The Kindergarten Teacher and Crazy Heart. A favorite movie of mine but a movie she had never seen, I was surprised by her sexual reaction to watching the intense sexual scenes in the movie.

The night before, testing the sexual water, I warmed her up by watching Spanking the Monkey. The movie is about a son helping his mother shower after she broke her leg. He continually rubbed crème on the top of her leg because the cast made her leg itchy. Then, eventually moving his hand higher with the welcomed nod from his mother, he rubbed more than her leg. He rubbed her pussy. He masturbated his mother before making love to and fucking his mother.

Yet, even though Spanking the Monkey was a more graphical depiction of what Dante expected from his stepmother, she seemed more sexually aroused by watching The Secretary than she did watching Spanking the Monkey. Making her squirm with horniness, seemingly, the movie, The Secretary, sexually aroused her when James Spader, as Mr. Grey, ordered Maggie, as Lee Holloway, to put her palms on his desk and lean forward. With him standing behind her, he suddenly and unexpectedly lifted her skirt to expose her pantyhose clad ass.

Then, surprising her with the sound of his zipper going down and her skirt continuing to go up higher, holding her skirt there, he pulled out his prick and masturbated himself while standing behind her. Something so sexually unexpected, Ms. Holloway couldn't believe it when her boss, Mr. Grey, ejaculated a load of cum all over her pantyhose covered ass. Something that I'd love to do, I'd love to lift the back of my stepmother's skirt. I'd love to masturbate all over her white, bikini panties. Yet, I'd never disrespect my stepmother by sexually abusing her.

Then, every time Ms. Holloway made a typing mistake, Mr. Grey would tell her to assume the position, leaning forward with her palms face down on his desk. Then, as he did before when he masturbated and ejaculated cum all over the back of her pantyhose, as if he was her teacher and she was his student, he'd lift her skirt and paddle her ass. Sexually excited from being paddled and with her wanting to be paddled again and again, Ms. Holloway deliberately made typo mistakes so that he'd lift her skirt and paddle her ass.

# # #

With my stepmother squirming all over the sofa and breathing through her mouth, I wondered if she wanted me to lift the back of her nightgown, pull out my prick, masturbate myself, and cum on her naked ass. I wondered how receptive she'd be if I lifted her short skirt, exposed her white panties, and paddled her shapely ass. I've never seen her as sexually aroused as I was seeing her sexually aroused now. With her sexually reacting to the movie, clearly, she enjoyed watching the movie as much as I enjoyed watching her becoming horny.

The perfect movie to get her in the mood for sex, she enjoyed Mr. Grey sexually abusing his secretary, Ms. Holloway. Perhaps, my stepmother's sexual fantasy was being sexually abused in work by her boss. Something I didn't know and was afraid to ask, perhaps, her boss had already sexually abused her at work. Yet, after seeing the sexual reaction on my stepmother's face, I couldn't wait to sexually abuse her. Only, with me having more respect for my stepmother, I'd never sexually abuse her.

With her sipping her third glass of wine when two glasses of wine were plenty enough alcohol to make her tipsy, I ever so gently and stealthily fondled her naked breasts through her nightgown. Seemingly unaware that I was having my wicked, sexual way with her nightgown clad breasts, I continued stealthily feeling her nearly, naked tits. Then, when her nipples made their appearance, and with her not stopping me, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples through her nightgown, too.

As soon as I fingered her nipples, returning the sexual favor, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she fingered the head of my growing erection through my pajama bottoms. My MILF of a stepmother was fondling the head of my erect prick. I couldn't believe she was touching my cock, albeit through my pajama bottoms, while allowing me to fondle her nearly naked tits and finger her erect nipples.

'If it's not enough that my stepmother allowed me to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown, I couldn't believe she fondled the head of my erect cock through my pajama bottoms,' I thought. 'Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before we'd be having sex, stepmother and stepson sex.

# # #

Then, when we looked over at one another, as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend on a date, we kissed. She parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me and I returned her French kiss with my French kiss. A big step, I couldn't believe that I was making out with my stepmother while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. I couldn't believe my stepmother was making out with me while fingering the head of my throbbing and pulsating cock with her fingertips. Clearly, the sexual scenes in the movie, The Secretary, had made her hot and horny enough to make out with me.

Then, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she reached in my pajama pee hole, wrapped her manicured fingers around my stiff prick, squeezed, and pulled out my erect cock. As if she had never seen a naked prick before, she stared down at my cock. Then, she took me in her warm, soft hand again but this time, she slowly stroked me.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, with her leaning forward and her open nightgown top leaning forward with her, I stuck my horny hand inside the low-cut top of her nightgown. The first time touching and feeling her naked tits, I fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, I had my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts while she had her wicked, sexual way with my naked prick.

If it wasn't enough that my stepmother was slowly and lovingly stroking my naked cock, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. I never thought that I'd ever be touching and feeling my stepmother in such a sexual way. I never thought that my stepmother would ever be touching me and feeling me in such a sexual way. Yet, as if we both wanted this, and we surely did, we were both in sync with what was about to sexually happen.

# # #

Full of sexual surprises, with my stepmother a little drunk, she continued slowly stroking my cock while staring down at my naked prick. Then, surprising me, while staring up at me with her big, blue eyes, and continuing to stroke my dick, she lowered her head to my lap. Hard for me to wrap my head around her stroking my prick, as if it was all a sexual fantasy and I was dreaming, she took my stiff prick in her mouth.

'I don't believe this. My stepmother is blowing me. She's sucking my cock,' I thought.

Something that I never expected her to do, my stepmother, Elizabeth, was blowing me. I couldn't believe that she was sucking my cock. Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. I put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. Wanting to ejaculate cum in her mouth, yet, not wanting this blowjob to ever end, I gently humped her mouth and slowly fucked her face.

Then, thinking that her blowjob was prematurely over and that I wouldn't be allowed to cum in her mouth, she suddenly stopped sucking my cock. I hoped my stepmother wasn't a cockteaser. I hoped she'd continue with her blowjob and allow me to cum in her mouth.

Instead, she took me by my hand, pulled me up from the couch, and led me to her bedroom. As soon as we entered her bedroom, the inner sanctum, as if I was her sexual bitch, with a stiff arm to my chest, she pushed me back on her bed. She stared down at me staring up at her.

Then, as if she was a stripper in the VIP room, giving me a show of her beautiful, naked body, she slowly lifted the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up and over her head and off. Never expecting to see her without her clothes, my stepmother was naked. I couldn't believe that my beloved Elizabeth was naked. My first time seeing her beautiful, naked body, I couldn't believe she was naked, totally naked. Speechless, all that I could do was to stare.

She reached down for my pajama bottoms and grabbed them by my ankles. With one swift pull, she pulled them down and off. Just as my stepmother was naked, except for my t-shirt, I was naked, too. Then, continuing to sexually surprise me, as if we were husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or lovers, she mounted me.

With it all happening so fast, hard for me to believe, my stepmother was on top of me and French kissing me. Then, reaching down for my cock, she inserted my erect prick between her legs and, with a gentle hump, my cock slid in her pussy. Hard to wrap my head around, something that I had always wanted to do and had been masturbating myself over imagining doing, I was making love to my stepmother and she was making love to me.