Sexy Af

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Gunny Solas, I'm here."

"Hey Sgt. Lawson, glad you could come."

She took off the M2 she had strapped to her body with a 3-point sling and stood it up by the door next to mine and Ligero's, then she looked at me and said cheerily, "Wouldn't miss it, sounds fun."

Lawson was a solid Marine with a great attitude, I knew from conversations she had picked up sergeant a few months ago. When I'd approached her, she'd seemed genuinely interested in my proposal and even expressed an interest in learning a few things.

I tilted my head in greeting to her and pointed, "This is Gunnery Sgt. Ligero."

They nodded at each other and shook hands.

"If you'll come over here to my computer, I need your signature."

She did as I asked and I had her sign some forms.

"I sent the money to you via PayPal," I said.

"Thank you. I would've done this for free you know. It sounds cool.

"Yeah, I appreciate that, but I actually do need to pay you. I'm logging you into the system and I need to make it official. Plus, if any senior Marines in your unit complain or question how professional this is, I can show this as a defense for both of us."

"I can understand that."

"On that note, I do have another Marine coming by. A sergeant, like we talked about. Are you still good with that?"

"I think so. If I get nervous bear with me."

I laughed, "No problem. And on that note, I have everything set up, so there really isn't a way to ease into this."

Turning to Ligero, Lawson asked, "Are you staying?"

"Do you mind?" she asked.

Shaking her head, she answered, "Not at all. It actually makes if feel more clinical, less personal."

"I did tell you to bring a friend," I said.

"Yeah, but there was nobody I wanted to ask."

Walking to my bed she asked, "Can I put my stuff on here?"

I nodded and went to my computer, next to it were some hard copy photos I printed of the crime scene. I heard rustling behind me and ignored it. I did glance at Ligero and she was watching Lawson undress. A quick glance showed Lawson already down to a matching pink thong panty and sport bra set. I went back to checking my pictures.

"Okay, I'm ready."

I turned to find Lawson moving toward me completely naked. She was a just below average height, athletic, blonde and blue-eyed with solid muscle tone and smaller C sized breasts capped with small light pink nipples that stood with youthful firmness. She'd let her hair down and it reached a few inches below her shoulders. Her sex was shaved smooth and she stood in front of me confidently despite her mentioned nervousness.

I showed her the pictures and pointed out how I wanted her to lay down. In the photos was a pretty college girl on her bed, limbs askew, with a black silk scarf loosely tied around her neck. A shaft of sunlight crossed the body and showed the room. The room was neat, but with a few clothes lying on the ground at the foot of the bed, and a small stack of college books on the dresser next to the bed.

According to reports she hadn't been sexually assaulted.

I held up a copy of the black silk scarf that was in the pictures and showed her what I was doing. I wrapped the scarf around her neck leaving it extra loose like the photos and tied a simple knot in the back.

Once done I had her lay on the bed as I arranged her limbs. I noticed she was breathing heavy and her chest was flushed. I glanced at her nipples, they were hardened little points. I'd noticed this affect before. I used lots of girls and even guys for enactments. Not on every case, just on those that had quirky little details that needed to be seen to be understood. Sometimes the actors had to be clothed, sometimes not, sometimes in various states in between.

The one thing they all had in common was the excitement. I'd asked a few about it and they told me it wasn't sexual. For which I was thankful, I really didn't want to send out that vibe or get a bad reputation. No, they told me it was the idea, the feel of the situation, that they were doing some small part to help catch a criminal or prove an innocence.

I understood what they were talking about, I remember when I solved my first case, it was intoxicating.

As I arranged her, I said, "Okay, one last thing. I don't mean to be a jerk, but I've done this kind of thing before and I always have a problem with the newbies. Not to put it mildly, I'm paying you to be an actor, not to ask me nonstop questions about everything. Lot's of people are 'Ohhh, sounds cool,' then they get here and won't shut up. It's hard to concentrate that way."

"I get it, lay here and keep my mouth shut," she giggled.

"Don't know if I'd have put it that rudely, but yes, that's the point. Also, I tend to mutter details of the case, they aren't questions. You don't need to respond."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ligero take a seat in one of our chairs. I grabbed the other one and reversed it about five feet away from the edge of the bed and Lawson, then I sat down and propped an elbow between my chin and the backrest.

Closing my eyes, I sat there for a minute letting all my senses work. I could smell the wood flooring, the sand from the desert. Focusing past that I could smell both girls' scents, Lawson being light, clean, with a hint of lavender, and Ligero a mild musky scent, spicy.

I listened to the creak of wood, the muted, dull background noise coming from outside. I heard the rustle of cloth and the movement of limbs, I could tell they both had stirred.

I noticed the hard feel of the wood underneath my elbows, the tight texture of my own skin under my hands as I cupped my chin, the light growth of hard stubble from my afternoon shadow.

Opening my eyes, I saw Lawson in a new light, gone was the beautiful naked girl, any attraction or stirring I had when I first saw her disappeared. Now I saw a crime scene, I looked past her beauty, her chest stopped moving with life, now I saw the stillness of death, the bright look in her eyes replaced with cold entropy.

I stood up and circled the bed. Gratefully, Lawson was an ideal candidate, her eyes didn't track me and she stared glassy eyed forward.

I made slow circles around the bed.

"Why no defensive wounds?"

"Why was the scarf tied?"

In this particular case the boyfriend had found her like this. Her body was warm enough that if he hadn't killed her, the killer had done it right before he found her and called it in. The local police considered him the number one suspect. He was a big guy, 22-years-old, white, six-foot-two, 215 pounds, college student at local university. He could have taken her down fast enough to have prevented a defensive struggle but the police weren't convinced they had enough to convict.

There was no history of violence between them, he had no history of a temper. The neighbors hadn't been around so there was nobody to see anyone leave before him.

"The boyfriend and others confirm they were in a sexual relationship, but she didn't have sex before she died."

"Clothes lying around the bed, bra, pants, shirt... hmmm, no underwear."

"Unlikely this was planned, but how could it be spontaneous?"

I took a seat again and focused on Lawson.

Before I knew it more than an hour went by. A small knock at the door brought me out of my trance. I looked at Ligero.

"Could you get that?" I asked.

"COME IN," she yelled.

Exasperated, I looked back at her, "I could've done that."

She shrugged and flashed me a cheery "Sorry not sorry" type smile.

The door opened and Sgt. Sanchez walked in, he was as close a match to the boyfriend as I could find. Clean cut, pretty boy Latino, he was a big kid. His physical dimensions were almost a perfect match.

Once he got fully inside his eyes went wide when he saw Lawson. I'd explained everything to him beforehand but I think the reality of it all still shocked him. He set his weapon next to the rest of ours and walked over to me.

"Okay Lawson, go ahead and stand up."

With a big smile she hopped up and stood in front of us with her hands behind her back. She looked up at Sanchez, then stuck out her hand and introduced herself. Sanchez tried not to be a jerk but you could tell he was crushing on the happy naked girl in front of him.

After they got the pleasantries over, I went right to work. I had Sanchez move to the front of her and place his hands around her throat, using the scarf to mock choke her. I made some notations and had him switch to behind her. The next thirty minutes I tested his height and hers in various poses, front, back, sideways. I had him straddle her and then even had her straddle him. In the end I was frustrated.

"There is literally no scenario that his height and strength come into play that leave her like that."

Nobody said anything and I appreciated that.

"I think we're nearing the end, I promised two hours to Lawson and this is it."

"Did you get any ideas?" Ligero asked.

I hadn't even noticed that she'd moved behind me. She held the crime scene photo I was basing the scene off of.

"I mean, it looks like a perfect duplicate of the room under the circumstances."

I looked over at it, "Yeah, almost."

...

That was it, it came to me in a flash.

I looked up at Sanchez, thinking furiously I motioned to him.

"Take off the sash from around her neck, put it on her in a blindfold and tie an easy knot."

He did what I told him and waited.

"Now pull it down around her neck."

He did and the sash came over her face and was left in the same loose manner around her neck as displayed in the photos.

Quickly I went over to my computer. Pulling up Google Earth I did some quick checking. It took me a while and once I found what I was looking for I started doing some calculations. Ligero cleared her throat.

I looked up at everyone and said, "We're finished. I'll contact you when I know something."

After that I ignored them and went back to work. I could tell they were wanting some explanations but those would have to wait.

*****

Deployment:

Day 130

(Ligero)

Two weeks had gone by since his little crime scene in our room. We'd grown more friendly, and talked every day for a little bit before we went to bed. I was careful not to ask him too many questions about the detective work because I could tell he didn't want to say anything.

We kept our conversations about other things but he was surprisingly forthcoming about most of his life. We went over our past relationships and mistakes we made and plans for the future. I began to look forward to those times at the end of every day.

One morning he was on his laptop checking his email and he looked at me afterward.

"Hey, I'm meeting Lawson and Sanchez for lunch at Burger King, you want to come?"

I nodded yes and agreed to a time. I was a little surprised, he hadn't mentioned them since that day so I wondered what he wanted to talk about. Maybe another crime scene?

I'd been impressed with him then. When Lawson walked in and undressed, I'd figured this was just some novel way to get a girl naked. After I'd watched his face when he first noticed her bare, I was positive. He could talk all he wanted about being professional, but I saw the lust, the admiration there. Hell, I'd been mildly aroused. She was so youthful and perky I half wanted to have her sit in my lap when she was running around without clothes.

I kept watching him and then he impressed me. When he started working, I saw the look in his eyes disappear. I grudgingly noticed that it never returned. He may have enjoyed it for a few minutes, but after that it was strictly professional.

The whole thing had actually looked fun. Enough that I wanted to see if he had any others scenes he needed to recreate that he could use me for. I bounced back and forth with the idea of asking him. I was equally scared he'd say no or that he'd have one that needed me to be nude. The thought excited and terrified me at the same time.

Lunch time came and I went to the base Burger King. I made my order and took a seat at a small booth in the back corner.

Quickly the rest of them came in and looked around. After I waved at them, they each placed an order and then came and sat down. For a few minutes we talked about little things until everybody got their food.

Once we all started eating Solas grabbed a fry and started to talk, "So, I just wanted to let you all know the outcome of the case."

He paused with a serious look on his face and I thought something was wrong.

Then he cracked a smile and said, "Case solved. They caught the guy. Our information was what did it."

The three of us sat there stunned.

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked.

He nodded and pointed to Lawson and Sanchez, "Yep, and you two helped."

Explaining, he continued, looking at me, he said, "When you said 'It looks like a perfect duplicate of the room' I realized it wasn't. The picture had a shaft of sunlight coming in. That got me to thinking, the boyfriend wouldn't kill her and open the curtains. So that meant they were probably already open."

"The boyfriend reported that he was supposed to pick her up and they were going to go get dinner and see a movie, it was their one-year anniversary. Knowing that, things fell into place quickly. I realized that the girl was probably going to surprise him with a little fun time, so to speak. She undressed and was waiting for him. I assume she blindfolded herself."

"I imagine she planned on him coming into her naked and blindfolded on the bed. I'm not sure if she knew the neighbor watched her and she was into it or not, but one way or the other the neighbor saw. He went over there thinking it might be a thing for him. When he came in the room, she was lying face down. Apparently, he got on top of her and when he pulled the scarf down, she realized it wasn't her man, she freaked. He panicked and tried to calm her down."

"He says he was just trying to get her to be quiet so he pulled on the scarf. Before he knew it, she quit moving. He turned her over and realized she was dead, he didn't know what to do so he left."

"I figured it out once I realized she could be seen, I checked Google Earth and matched her window on the crime scene photos. I backtracked the angle to his house and noted in the police interview that the neighbor said he was at work and didn't know anything. The police never checked his alibi because they really liked the boyfriend for it."

"I wrote to have another go at the neighbor and account for his whereabouts. They did, and found out he lied."

"For the record, no matter how much they like someone else for a crime, finding out you lied about your location on an active murder investigation always get people instantly interested in you."

"So while they interviewed him, they got a search warrant and checked his house. They found a pair of her panties."

"It went downhill from there. He tried to explain that they had a thing, she was always undressing in her window in front of him. That she was into him, etc., etc."

"They always try to justify it. She may have been a bit of an exhibitionist or may have never even noticed. There are no records of phone calls, or texts, or anything between them. Either way, he became obsessed."

"Once they found her underwear he confessed and tried to claim it was an accident. They're booking him for second degree murder."

All three of us were staring at him open-mouthed, our food forgotten.

"Are you serious?" Lawson asked.

He nodded, then sniffed as he looked around at us and said, "He's trying to say it was an accident, yada, yada, but they'll push and he'll probably take a deal that gets him 20 years. If he goes to trial, he's an idiot."

Snorting, he said, "Kind of hard to say accident yet you ran away with her underwear. Juries don't like that kind of stuff."

He paused and took a bite of his cheeseburger. In between bites he continued.

"Yep, I put everything in the report. Including my two actors as assistants. So you are forever going to be a consultant for a solved murder conviction. Now I'm sorry to say, we won't get credit for solving it, because the detectives that interviewed the suspect got him to confess. So they'll get the recognition, but anybody who reads the case file will know where the break that solved the case came from."

"Will somebody read it?" Lawson asked.

Solas shrugged, "It's possible. It would make a good training case. They'll log it into a national database with the particulars and in the future, it may be used as a case study."

"That is so cool," Sanchez said, glancing at Lawson.

"Right," she nodded and smiled.

I had to admit, it was cool as hell. I know that it was all Solas, but the fact that these two had their names on a real case file was cool. I felt a stroke of jealousy and I knew I was going to ask him if he had another. I wanted to have my name on it, I didn't give a damn if I had to be stark naked in front of him or another actor. I wanted to be a part of it.

Solas took a sip of his soda and said, "So there you have it, you helped solve a murder."

Lawson grinned and looked at Sanchez, "That is such a trip."

Solas paused and watched the both of them for a few seconds, he sniffed the air again and put down his coke.

"Quick question for you two," he said.

They both looked at him and nodded.

"You two didn't know each other before the other day, right?"

They both shook their heads.

"And exactly how many days have you seen each other since then?"

Suddenly they both had a guilty look, shooting quick glances around and at each other.

"Wha... what do you mean?" Lawson stuttered.

Solas laughed, "Never mind, you answered my question."

He looked at Sanchez, "For the record, the commissary only sells two kinds of soap, Irish Spring, mostly for the guys, and Dove, mostly for the girls. The day we met, you smelled like Irish Spring. Now you smell like a different soap, a light lavender scent that I've only smelled once before."

As he finished, he looked pointedly at Lawson, who turned bright red and looked down.

"I... I get soap from home."

Again, all three of us looked at him surprise. Sanchez and Lawson were both noticeably embarrassed but Solas just smiled and told them to have fun. After a few more minutes they left.

"I swear, I would have never noticed that. I will admit to being mildly impressed," I said.

He shrugged, "Don't be, it's mostly training. You do have to have some knack, but if you start teaching yourself to pay attention to certain things, they'll stand out big time after a while."

I blew out a breath, steeling myself I spoke, "I agree with Lawson, that was really cool. Enough that I want to try it. Do you think you can find a case and do an enactment with me? Not going to lie, I kind of want my name on a solved case file too now."

He glanced at me and set down his coke, "I can try, but you need to understand that was pretty uncommon."

"How so?"

"Well, for starters, the cases aren't known by the looks of the body. I happened to have studied that case and because I wasn't having insight, I was on the lookout for somebody built like the deceased."

"Also, I don't always need a scene reenactment. So finding a case with a woman roughly your size is a crapshoot. I just look up cold cases. Plus, as I just said, it needs to have me stymied a little. Most I can look at and if I can figure them out from the case details I do. That's probably half."

"I understand, any chance you can do a little searching?" I asked.

He smiled, "I'll see what I can do."

*****

Day 133

(Ligero)

"Do you want the good news or the bad?" he asked.

When he walked in, I was in my standard after work uniform. Tiny black spandex booty shorts and matching black sport bra. The colors varied but it was generally all I wore.

123456...8