Sexy Af

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's hear the good," I said.

"I found two cases."

My head snapped up and I looked at him intently, "Really?"

He nodded, "Now I haven't looked at them yet, so I'm not sure if I need a recreate but I do know they both have females that are roughly the same size as you."

He dropped two dark brown file folders on the table and then took off his blouse and tossed in on his bed. I gave a quick admiring glance to how he filled out his green undershirt and went back to the folders.

The first one I opened showed a woman in a waitress uniform behind a small diner. The pictures were clinical and I felt a twinge of disappointment. Which made me feel a little guilty because this was somebody's life I was looking at.

I picked up the next one and my eyes went wide and my heart pounded. I covered my reaction and dropped a neutral expression. This one was another bedroom scene, the woman was dark haired like me and the only thing she was wearing were panties, stockings and a garter belt.

I'm not sure why, but since the idea of being his actor took hold, I've really wanted it to be risqué. It was stupid, I should be happy to do any scene, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it to involve me only partially dressed or something like that. In a perverse way, I thought of it as earning the title assistant. He could get any girl to recreate a clothed scene, how many would do it full or half-naked? And a small part of me was excited by the idea.

He came over and picked up the other file.

"So what's the bad news?" I asked.

He tapped the file in my hand, "You can see that recreate is a lot less clothing, so I'll do my best to solve that one on my own. I'll work on these tonight and let you know if I need to set up a scene in the morning."

I kept my face expressionless, "No problem, whichever one you need."

When I went to sleep that night, he was still studying the files. I didn't want to go as far as to pray that he'd need to recreate the panty and garter girl, but I did do some pretty strong wishing.

When I woke up in the morning, he was still at the table studying.

"Did you sleep at all?" I asked.

He yawned and nodded, "Yeah, I grabbed about six hours but I wanted to give a solid effort. So I have good news and bad news again."

"Oh yeah," I said rubbing sleep out of my eyes.

I stood up and shuffled to the table, taking a seat opposite him.

"Good news, I solved one," he said tapping a folder and sliding it toward me.

My heart hammered as I took it. Opening it I saw the waitress.

"The bad news, I would be able to use a recreation of this one. So if you're up for it," he said holding up the other folder.

"Well, that's not really bad news, I did bug you to let me in on a case."

"True. We may have to wait a few days. I'll need to order stockings and a garter belt."

"Don't worry about that, I have some."

A confused look crossed his face, "Out here?"

I gave him a coy smile, "Yep."

He raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"Don't worry about it," I said, grinning.

It really wasn't that big a secret. I'd brought some to wear because I was going to take some selfies to send back to my husband, before I found out about his being a rat bastard. But I liked the look Solas was giving me, and making him think kinky thoughts was kind of fun.

"Great, if you have the outfit, when do you want to do it?"

"Is tonight good?"

"Tonight is perfect, that way the details are still fresh in my mind."

After that we both got dressed and went to work. I was anxious all day long and watched the clock nonstop. I swear it was the longest day of my life and every time I checked it seemed time was moving backward instead of forward.

When I finally left, I hurried to our room and found that Solas had beaten me there. He'd already arranged the room to match the crime scene. I'll admit to a splash of fear that at any moment he'd notice something during the setup and "solve" the case and tell me I was no longer needed.

It didn't happen, he smiled and went over the facts with me in a clinical fashion. When he asked if I was ready, I caught a flash in his eyes. The more time I spent with him the more I was impressed. He seemed to be so disciplined, so in control, it was kind of sexy, but I saw the look in his eyes. He wanted to see me half-naked. The knowledge thrilled me. I liked the power I had over him. Even that blonde chippie hadn't made him react like this.

He went over some paperwork with me and had me sign some documents. Then he asked for an account to send money too. Unlike Lawson, I wanted to be paid. Not because I wanted the money, but because I wanted the legitimacy of it. I was not some simple volunteer having fun. I was a paid assistant.

"Now that that's out of the way," he said.

I nodded then I acted like nothing was out of the ordinary but I made a show of getting ready. I was already wearing the black bikini underwear that I planned on using for the crime scene. In my pair, the front was very sheer. Since he was using my bed, I went to his bed and casually took off all my clothes and folded them neatly, placing them on his comforter. Standing there in white ankle socks and black bikini panties I "remembered" the garter and stockings were in my locker.

Walking over to get them I came back and I noticed that he'd never moved. He'd watched my ass the whole time walking away, and was staring at my tits the whole time coming back.

I ignored him and pretended not to notice. I sat on his bed and drew the stockings over my legs then stood up and put the garter on.

Looking up at him, I said, "Mind giving me a little help here?"

Like every girl in the world, I knew how to attach my own garters but I wanted to let him get a close-up before work started. I knew I was affecting him now, but I was certain when he started working the lust would disappear. At least until he finished.

He knelt down in front of me and clipped the front garter to the stocking.

(Solas)

Jesus Christ!

The devil has to be a woman. To put temptation like this in front of me. It was brutal. I know how badly her ex cheating on her affected her but I was impressed with the enthusiasm she was taking to this job. I'd really tried to use the waitress crime to recreate but I'd solved that case fairly easily and I know I could have still put her name down as my assistant but it wouldn't have felt right. In a perverse way, I know she wanted to "earn" the title of assistant.

I'd seen her reaction before. When I told Lawson and Sanchez about being a part of something like this, I knew how cool it was for them. I wanted to give Ligero the same feeling and given the way her ex had lied and cheated I didn't think being anything less than honest was a good idea, even if it was to hook her up and prevent her from being half-naked.

I know if I cheated the odds of her finding out were astronomical, but at the same time I was a firm believer in karma and the golden rule. I tried my best to treat people the way I wanted to be treated and I firmly believe that if you didn't, it came back to haunt you. So I'd played it straight and would use her on the case I hadn't solved yet. Hopefully, her help would be the mental break I needed.

When I looked at the second case, I knew this was a chance. I felt there was something missing, that it was solvable with just the right nudge.

I will confess, the tiniest part of me may have wanted to see Ligero wearing just her panties but I did my best to keep that part buried.

Still, it had been hard not to react as she undressed. Dear freaking lord. Playboy models would be embarrassed to be around her.

Slim waist, flat stomach, and beautiful full D breasts capped with small dark nipples that were hard from the open air, she was a wet dream. I couldn't help it, I stared. Thankfully she must have been concentrating on not being nervous because she never seemed to notice. When she walked to her locker, I almost ran across the room and grabbed that ass with both hands. Peach, a definite peach of an ass. Then she'd come back, she hadn't even looked up, so unselfconscious about her partial nudity.

Her boobs had bounced slightly as she walked back to me. Just by looking at them, you could see how firm they were. The nipples were quarter sized, hard and perfect.

I'll admit to not understanding women completely but even I could sense she was teasing me a little when she asked me to attach her garters. I knew she was being playful so I took it for what it was worth and complied. I dropped to my knees and hooked one of the garters through her front. As I grabbed the second one, I took a good look at her underwear, they were incredibly sheer. This close I could make out the fact she was smooth shaved and could see most of her pussy. Her lips were nice and tight. I fumbled for a few seconds and looked up to see if she noticed. She had a small smile with a raised eyebrow, as if she knew damn well what affect she was having on me and was lightheartedly enjoying it.

I hastened to finish the front and without a word she turned to let me snap the backs. I fumbled again as I tried to divide my attention between the fact that her panties were just as sheer in the back and I could see her gorgeous ass, and the small clips that were frustrating the hell out of me.

"Having problems?" she asked with another coy smile.

I knew she was teasing me. I knew she was being playful, I didn't think she was being suggestive so soon after her marriage fiasco but she seemed to definitely be enjoying this.

I slapped her butt, "Behave."

"Ohhh, harder," she said friskily.

Then she wiggled her ass and said, "Don't blame me you can't multitask between your perving and clipping on a simple garter."

She pushed her butt back and bumped me in the face knocking me off balance.

She laughed harder then. Shaking my head, I stood up, pretending to glare at her.

"There, all done."

She looked over her shoulder to the back-garter straps, "Took you long enough."

(Ligero)

We walked back to my bed together and he arranged me in the way of the crime scene. Like last time he reversed a chair and sat in it. This time I was facing his front so I could watch him. Careful not to move I shifted my eyes toward him. Before he closed his eyes, I saw him track up and down my body, as if memorizing it for future reference. Then he closed his eyes for a long time. When he opened them, I had to stop myself from letting out a small squeak.

The transformation was amazing. There was no way anybody viewing him could think he was less than professional. Gone was any hint of lust, hell, gone was any hint of emotion at all. He looked me over and I'm not sure he even saw me.

I was simultaneously fascinated at his intelligence and a little annoyed that he could look at my half naked body and lose all interest whatsoever. Walking around me he asked himself questions that only his mind answered.

This time he was faster. I could see when it hit him. His head snapped up and he grabbed his computer. As much as I wanted to move, I stayed perfectly still. He lost himself on the computer for another hour before he looked over at me.

"You can get dressed now."

I propped myself up on one elbow, and waved a hand pointing at all of him, "You know babe, when you do this, you have this whole sexy vibe thing going on, but we really need to work on your manner."

"The first part is fine, I expect professionalism. The second part, is like a dismissal, I can tell you it's annoying as hell and I promise you, Sanchez and Lawson felt the same."

He looked surprised, then thoughtful. After a minute he tilted his head in acknowledgment.

"I'll work on it. Do you have any suggestions?"

I smiled, "How about, thank you. I think we're finished now. I can't give you details yet, but I promise if I find out something I can let you know, I'll contact you."

He smiled, "I'll remember that."

"Good. Now, want to help me take my garters off?"

He rolled his eyes and laughed, "Sure."

We kept it light, once he unsnapped them, I got up and got dressed. I wondered if he'd try anything but he was a gentleman. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or relieved. He was cute, sexy, smart, and utterly clueless but I also wasn't sure about anything while still in the middle of my own relationship fiasco.

*****

Day 140

(Solas)

It was the week before Christmas and our company was hosting a party. It'd been an easy day at work and I'd left early. I went back to my room and taken a nap. Now I was up and changing from my camouflage uniform to black knee length training shorts and a grey USMC t-shirt. Since it was a party, the unit allowed casual wear for the dinner and following games.

Ligero came in while I had my shirt off. Her eyes flicked over my body giving me quick smile before she turned and flopped on her bed. I finished dressing and walked toward the center table.

"You ready for the party?" I asked.

She groaned, "Not really. I think I'm just going to stay here."

I watched her for a few moments, being away from loved ones on the holidays usually led to being sad, but this seemed different, something else.

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"Something I very much don't want to talk about but probably should. It's the freaking ex, or soon-to-be ex I should say. He's fighting me on our assets. Can you believe that? He says I have to give him half my retirement savings, $50,000."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, this whole thing is turning into a nightmare. I just want to lay here and forget about him."

"Are you sure that's the best thing? Maybe going out, hanging with friends would be better," I said.

"What would be better is a bottle of Jack, a two-liter bottle of coke, and me getting trashed beyond belief, but since that's not going to happen, I just want to stay here and plot his death in as many ways as I can come up with."

She grabbed a pillow and pulled it on top of her head. Seeing her this upset was bothering me. Since we got past our initial hang-ups, we'd become somewhat friends and I hated seeing her like this. I walked over to her bed and started unlacing her boots. She didn't move or take the pillow off her face as I took them and her socks off.

I walked over to my locker and grabbed a bottle of Crown my parents had sent me and put it on the table, then went back to her bed.

On a whim I sat at the bottom of her bed and grabbed one of her feet. Using my thumbs, I started to give her a foot massage, kneading my thumbs into her soles. I half-expected her to pull away but she lay there and started moaning. Neither of us said a word over the next ten minutes as I worked on her foot. The second I dropped one she lifted the other and held it in the air, wiggling it back and forth, waiting for me to do the second.

I chuckled but grabbed the offered foot and began working on that one. She pulled the pillow from her face and looked at me with heavy lidded eyes.

"Dear god, you have no idea how good that feels."

"Yeah, well, don't get used to this. Just trying to cheer you up, you look like you could use it."

She smiled, "Thank you."

"And I have another surprise."

I looked toward the table and she followed my gaze.

"Oh."

"Yeah, fam unit sent it to me. Didn't have the heart to tell them there was no drinking while deployed. I was planning on just bringing it back or whatever but it seems like it might be good for an emergency use."

She bit her lip, "We could get in so much trouble for that."

"Yep," I agreed.

Still facing the bottle, she looked out of the corner of her eye, "Buuuuuuttttttt, if we were to lock the door, and maybe only leave a small light on, we could get drunk as hell and nobody would know."

"I was thinking something along those lines. Not like anybody ever comes to get us this late at night. If they did, we just wouldn't answer, say we were asleep if asked."

Her eyes brightened as she chewed on her lip in thought.

"You're not going to try and get me drunk and take advantage of me, are you?"

I laughed, "I promise, no matter what happens tonight, we will not be having sex."

"Should I feel insulted right now?" she asked.

"Definitely not, it's just I plan on getting as drunk as you, and I don't ever sleep with a girl the first time while we're both drunk. I have no desire to deal with somebody having morning regret and then accusing me of misconduct."

She nodded, "Understandable."

"We'll have to pinky swear to keep tonight between us," she said holding up her hand with her pinky finger out.

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swears are unbreakable bonds of loyalty. If you break a pinkie swear you go straight to hell."

"Straight to hell," I said dryly.

"Everybody knows that."

I reached my hand out and hooked my pinky with hers.

"Go lock the door," she said. "I'm going to change out of uniform."

I did what she asked as she changed into small, tight, black, spandex shorts and a small black tanktop. The way her nipples pressed to the fabric I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra.

I grabbed some small glasses I kept on the table then walked over to our small refrigerator and filled them with ice. I opened the coke and she held up her hand.

"First, let's do a shot, just to take the edge off."

I shrugged but poured a shot in each glass, melting the ice a little. We each grabbed one, swirled it, then clinked them together and drank.

Afterward we smiled at each other and she put the glass down, "Now make me a drink."

Once I handed her the new drink, she took another sip and eyed me, we stayed quiet as we each watched the other with a small smile. She moved to her bed and patted the spot beside her, I grabbed the bottles and went to her and took a seat. We both sat Indian style, with one of our knees touching.

"I have to admit, I never thought I'd be doing this with you of all people."

I raised an eyebrow as I held the glass to my lips.

She took hers in one big drink and held up a hand to forestall my comment, my face must've showed my annoyance.

Putting one hand on my knee, "I didn't mean that in a negative way."

I took my drink, letting the liquid burn down my throat.

"Not sure how that could be taken in a good way, but I get what you're trying to say."

She snorted as she poured us more drinks.

"Can I be honest?"

"Go for it."

"Part of the reason I was originally such a bitch to you is that you put me in my place when we first met."

I frowned, "You're going to have to explain that."

Nodding her head, "You obviously remember our first meeting, I was so sure you were in the wrong. That you were a thief. It was so galling and embarrassing when you proved me wrong. After that I would've done anything to prove you were an ass."

"Gee, thanks."

She sighed, "You don't know much about women, do you?"

I laughed out loud, "Never have truer words been spoken."

She giggled and smacked my knee, "Relax cowboy, I meant that you don't understand what that meant. It's like when a guy doesn't look at you and you're dressed hot as hell in a mini skirt and halter top. If he ignores me, he must be gay."

"That makes no sense."

"Because you're not a woman."

"Hard to argue with that logic."

"Don't act like guys can't be like that. If a man showed you up in an embarrassing way, are you saying you wouldn't want to get even?"

"I wouldn't care," I said. "But I understand your point."

After that we each sipped our drinks for a while, letting the buzz of alcohol sink in.

Ligero looked up at me, "So you know about my relationship disaster, but I don't know anything about yours, if you even have one. How come you don't have anybody in your life?"

I shrugged, "Nothing big really, after two years, my last girlfriend fell out of love. Can you believe that?"

123456...8