Sexy Af

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eyed me for a minute, "No."

I looked up at her, she blushed and took another sip.

"So did she let you tie her up a lot?"

"Yes she did. I like the whole bondage thing. Not like crazy whips and latex, just simple tied up. I also like taking pictures of her naked or in her underwear."

"Anything else?" she asked.

"I like exhibitionism."

"Explain please."

I shrugged, "Not much to explain, I like my girl to be seen. I like her to wear thong bikinis. I'm not bothered if other men see her naked."

She raised an eyebrow.

I explained, "It has to be done right, not crude or anything. But if the right friend came over and my girl was walking around in her panties or sunbathing topless, I wouldn't be bothered, I'd be excited."

"That's unusual, most guys get jealous," she said.

"True, most do, but I think you'd be surprised by the amount that are like me. Especially in the military. I've noticed we seem to attract people that have a thing for that."

"So why did she fall out of love, she not like that stuff?

"No, I think it was more circumstances, deployment on her side, then my side. Just weren't together enough. For the record, absence does not make the heart grow fonder," I said while taking a drink.

"She ever tie you up?"

I shook my head no, "Not my thing."

She nodded, after a moment she asked, "So how would you do it?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"If you tied me up? How would you do it?"

I was feeling good from the alcohol but wasn't trashed. Something about her tone had been a little too calculated, too interested. With a start I realized she was hinting me toward something. It was probably the alcohol and I realized it might be a bad decision. Come tomorrow we might both regret it, but as I studied her face and she met my eyes unblinking, I wanted to take a chance. Have a little fun.

I looked away at my pack and shifted my legs underneath me to stand up. I walked to my gear and pulled out some 1/4-inch cotton rope. I kept a bunch of two-foot lengths for cinching up my gear, these were new and still soft. I walked to her bed and she watched me the whole time.

We could feel the tension but neither of us said a word. I took the drink out of her hand and put it to the side. Then I took her wrist in my hand and moved it to the top corner of the bed frame, with my free hand I pushed her shoulders down on the bed.

Military beds are great for this kind of play. Single frames made of heavy-duty square tube metal that are sturdy as hell.

I took her wrist and made sure to exaggerate my movements. I showed her that I was wrapping the ties loosely around her wrist and the bed frame. After a few loops I crossed the rope between her wrist and the frame and the tied it tight. This tightened both loops to a point that she couldn't pull free or reach them but it didn't cut off her circulation either.

I moved to her other side and took that wrist. She looked at her tied wrist and tried to wiggle it while I repeated the procedure with her free hand. After I finished both, I stepped back and watched as she spent the next ten minutes seeing if she could free herself.

After she finished trying to get loose, she looked at me. I pointedly looked at her feet and took another piece of rope. Still silent, she watched as I looped her feet together then wrapped the middle the same way I did her wrists. I took a last piece and looped it to the bottom bed frame and pulled her until she was firmly secure.

I went and grabbed a black shirt and stood next to her while she tested her feet.

"What's that for?" she asked as I ripped the shirt apart.

"Could be a blindfold, could be a gag, could be both."

Her eyes went wide but she didn't say anything as she watched me make strips. I bent over and took her glasses off then put the cloth over her eyes and wrapped it around her head. She gave a small whimper as she lost sight but didn't tell me to stop.

Even blindfolded I could see how nervous she was as she twisted her head and tested her arms and feet.

I grabbed one of our chairs and took a seat next to the bed to watch her. I noticed her nipples seemed harder as they poked against her tanktop. After moving her head back and forth in a vain attempt to see she looked in my direction.

"I think I need another drink, my heart is pounding right now."

"Okay, but I have an idea about that."

"What's that?" she asked.

I didn't say anything but took a good drink from her glass. Bending over I carefully moved forward and then pressed my lips to hers. She kissed back eagerly for a split second then I let my lips part and she felt the trickle of coke and whiskey into her mouth. Careful not to let it go too fast we stayed lip locked as I passed the drink to her. She finished swallowing and then slipped her tongue into my mouth and slowly twirled it against mine.

While we kissed, I scrunched her tanktop from the bottom then pushed it up inch by inch. She let out a small whimper into our kiss when she realized what I was doing but didn't break away or try to stop me. I paused as my hands got to her underboob and used my thumbs to stroke the underside of her tits.

After a few caresses I teased the shirt back and forth then brought it over her chest to her chin. Breaking our kiss, I finished bringing it over her head and left it bunched up near her hands.

She hissed and arched her back, "I thought we weren't having sex?"

I laughed, "We aren't. Just because I took your top off doesn't mean I'm having sex with you. Do you sleep with every guy that sees your tits?"

"When he takes my shirt off and kisses me like that I do," she cried.

She bit her lip as I ran my fingers over her chest, teasing her nipples even harder than they were. A small growl escaped her lips and she thrust her chest out.

"You're a bad girl," I teased.

"I'm bad? Are you kidding me, I'm bad?" she asked. "Look who's talking."

"I stand by my promise, we are not having sex tonight. Maybe some other time, but no way tonight. I don't want you waking up with morning regret."

She tugged futility at her bonds, "I'm not sure whether to respect you for that or stomp you with my boots when I get free."

"If you think that's bad..." I trailed my voice off as I grabbed the waistband of her shorts.

Hooking my fingers underneath her shorts and panties, I moved them back and forth. Moving my hands to the backside I cupped her butt and then hooked the top and pulled them slowly below her cheeks. This made the front ride down a little but left the material hooked under the curve of her ass. She took a deep breath and held it as I moved my hands back to the front. Using one finger I repeatedly teased the waistband away from her body and let it go. The stress from the backside moved it down centimeter by centimeter. Every time I ran a finger under the band and let it go, the tension would bring it down farther.

She swallowed, but stayed still as her shorts inevitably moved south. When I got to a point the tension would no longer bring them down, I could see most of her mound. She was waxed smooth but at this point her lips were still hidden. I could tell they were just out of sight. Using both hands I grabbed the sides of her shorts and did a slow-motion pull-down. I gave her every chance to say something or struggle but she just let out another little whimper as her pussy became exposed. Gaining speed, I tugged them down to her knees and she shifted position. At this point I just moved them down to her ankles and left them there as she twisted her body, once again exploring the sensations of her nudity.

"Jesus Christ I can't believe that just happened."

"Which part?" I whispered.

"That I let you tie me up and take off my clothes," she whined.

Once again, she flexed her body and opened her hands, grasping the air as she vainly looked around, tugging at her hands and feet. After a minute she calmed down and looked in my direction.

"I think I need another shot now."

In response I grabbed her glass and took another swallow. When I bent over her, I could tell she felt my presence because she lifted her head and met my lips. She knew what to expect this time as I let my lips part and the drink went to her mouth.

Then I took the bottle and poured a small amount into the cap, then carefully I poured a little bit across her pussy making her hiss. I brought my tongue down to lick it off her, giving one long, slow lick up, then down her slit. After that I poured a some on each of her tits, she bit her lip as I swirled my tongue once across each nipple licking them clean.

"Not sure how much of a shot you got doing it that way," she giggled.

"Yeah, but at least now I know I've licked Crown Royal off your tits, so it works out," I said.

"Do I get another shot now too?"

In response I repeated our kiss and drink method.

After we parted, she said, "I'm definitely going to have to remember this method of drinking, it's pretty fun."

"Are you having more fun than you thought you would?"

"Yes," she whispered.

We were quiet for a few minutes after that as we let the implications of her statement sink in. I ran my hands across her body, tracing my fingers across tits, stomach, legs, and pussy. She let out small contented noises and goosebumps formed across her skin. Her head lolled back and forth as she shifted her body in answer to my touch.

"So what's next?" she asked.

"This not enough?"

With a small sigh, she said, "It is, I could let you do this all night. Just wasn't sure this was all."

"As it happens, I do have some other ideas."

"Like what?"

"How about a game of Truth?"

"What's that?"

"Like Truth or Dare but without the dare," I said. "I'm not going to untie you so you can't really do a dare."

She laughed, "True, so what, we just ask each other questions?"

"I'll ask you questions and if I feel you're not being truthful I'm going to make you pay."

Alarmed she said, "Wait, what? Make me pay? I swear to god I will kill you if I feel pain."

Laughing, "Calm down girl."

I stroked a finger on the side of her rib and she exploded into laughter and flinched away.

"Just like I though, ticklish. There are much more creative ways to make you pay than whatever you were thinking."

She struggled as she talked, "Oh hell no, no damn way. I swear I'm going to kill you."

I stroked my fingers against both sides of her. She shrieked and twisted.

"God damn it, I'm so going to kick your ass," she panted as she tried to wiggle her body away from my fingers.

I tickled her for a minute as she struggled, she was panting and screaming and laughing the whole time. I stopped and she stayed still while trying to catch her breath.

"I swear to god, you're a dead man when I get free."

I laughed, "Good luck getting free."

With a frustrated heave she said, "Fine, ask your questions."

I ran a finger across her tits and down her stomach until I traced her pussy up then down, "So tell me, did you want me to take off your clothes when I tied you up?"

"Wha... I... I didn't think about it..."

I ran a finger up the side of her ribs and she thrashed and twisted as she shrieked.

"Wait, wait..."

"You're lying," I said.

"No I'm n..."

I ran both hands up her sides.

As she screamed, "Okay, okay, yes I did. Stop, I did, I really did."

I stopped and she took a few seconds to gain control.

Panting, she said, "This is so not fair. Why don't I get to ask you questions?"

"You can ask me anything you want, I always tell the truth."

"Yeah right," she muttered. "No guy always tells the truth."

"I do," I said. "But it isn't a moral righteousness thing it's a 'I don't care enough about people's feelings to make the effort to lie thing.'"

Her face turned to me, smugly she asked, "Okay then, when did you first want to see me naked?"

"Pretty much the first minute I saw you. I mean yeah, you were a bitch to me, but you're beautiful and have an outrageous body so I imagined you naked when I saw you sitting across from me. Hell, even while you were yelling at me, I was thinking you'd look hot naked. Especially on all fours."

Her mouth dropped as I talked, stuttering she asked, "Fine, have you jerked off thinking about me?"

"More times than I can count. One day you left your laundry out and I saw all your panties. Wow, let me tell you, hot. All g-string and thongs. I had to go take a shower right then and take care of business."

She stared in my direction for a minute, even with the blindfold I could see her frustration. She opened her mouth about to speak, then stopped and closed it and thought some more.

With a frustrated groan, she frowned and said, "You're right, this game sucks when the person you're talking to is completely honest about everything and embarrassed about nothing."

"I don't hide my inner freak."

"I'm noticing that," she giggled.

"So you really wanted me to see you naked?" I stated.

Her lips compressed for a moment, "Yes," she said meekly.

"Did you like when I licked the Crown off you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"You'd let me fuck you right now if I wanted, wouldn't you?"

She paused and struggled again for a second before relaxing, this time she stared forward, "Yes."

I stayed quiet as we both lost ourselves to our own thoughts.

"I want a picture of you, right now, just like this," I said.

She inhaled and paused, then she gave a sharp nod of her head.

I took out my iPhone and opened the camera. I snapped off a couple of shots then closed it.

"Perfect," I said.

"If those get out, I will kill you."

"I promise they won't."

"I've never let a guy have a full frontal."

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"So I'm the first. I like that."

"Can I have another drink?" she asked.

I repeated our earlier maneuver and kissed her while giving her more alcohol. Our kiss lasted long this time, after she swallowed, we stayed locked, our tongues slowly teasing back and forth against each other.

When I broke, I stood up and crossed the room to get some baby oil. I took a small bowl and filled it with water and heated it in our microwave. Then I put the oil in the water to warm up.

"What are you doing now?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said.

Once I got the oil nice and warm, I came back.

"Brace yourself," I said.

She took a deep breath as the oil hit her. I moved my hands back and forth as I poured making sure oil was all over her body.

Setting the bottle aside I spent the next 30 minutes massaging the oil into her skin. Less than a minute into it she started giving constant moans and writhing as I made sure to work the oil everywhere. I caressed every inch of her, rubbing warm oil into her sex, her tits, her legs, stomach and arms.

She arched her back as I took my time rubbing her. I dug my thumbs and fingers into her thighs and legs. Leisurely I kneaded her flesh as she let out little whimpers and moans of pleasure. I caressed her tits and played with her hardened nipples. Tracing my fingers around them, cupping and holding them. I played my hands across her stomach, moving back and forth.

After I did the rest of her body I moved back to her sex. Playfully I stroked my hands all around her bikini area, teasing her with my fingers. Using my thumbs across her mound, sliding up her slit with one thumb then the other. Her moans grew in strength and her squirming heightened.

I slid two fingers inside her and coaxed back and forth. She moved to the rhythm and pushed her hips up and down to my hand. Slowing down I pressed harder and she pushed back harder. Her body stilled its side-to-side movement but she pushed up harder and her breathing increased. As she was really getting into it, I stopped.

It took her a few moments to realize what happened and when she did, she growled and struggled.

"God, I hate you."

I moved forward and undid her blindfold, "Now, now, behave."

She glared at me now that she could actually see.

Frustrated she snapped, "Are you really not going to finish me?"

Ignoring her I asked, "So I have a question, do you have a vibrator here?"

Her eyes widened and she immediately jerked, "No, we are not talking about this."

"So you do have one," I said.

Frantic, she whimpered, "No, no I don't."

My eyes narrowed and I reached a hand and stroked the bottom of her foot, she jerked like she'd been touched with ice. I knew most girls had a weak spot for ticklish feet and I would use it without remorse.

"Do I really need to tickle your feet until you scream?"

She tugged her hands and looked back and forth at her arms and legs. Irritated she looked at me, "I so hate you."

"Uh huh, now answer the question."

"Yes, it's in my drawer by the fridge."

I went and opened the drawer on the small dresser she had and saw most of her frilly, colorful, and very tiny underwear. Lifting a few I found a slim, silver vibrator in the bottom.

"What are we doing now?" she asked warily.

"You'll see. Where is your toe nail polish?"

She frowned but motioned with her head toward another drawer. I opened it and saw two vials, Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue. I grabbed the blue one and brought it back. I grabbed another piece of rope and started looping it around her thighs, cinching them tight together so she couldn't separate her legs.

Once complete I turned on her vibrator at medium speed and slipped it under the thigh rope and pushed it forward until it was just touching her pussy.

I let it work and watched her face start to take on a glazed expression. Her moans turned to whimpers and she turned her head back and forth.

"Oh my god, you can't do this to me. This is so embarrassing. Oh god, please..."

She kept up her talk enough that I got up and went to her panty drawer again. Grabbing a small pair of pink bikini cut underwear I brought them back and wadded them into a ball.

She eyed me and as I pushed them toward her mouth, "Wait, stop, no, you can't ju... mumph."

She could only glare at me and moan as I took the strip I'd used as a blindfold and tied it around her head securing the panties in her mouth as a gag. She kept giving me hateful looks so I turned up the speed on the vibrator and suddenly she couldn't think straight. All she could do was lay back and arch her back and push her hips forward.

I moved to her feet and uncapped the toenail polish. She tried to yell through the gag at me as I took out the brush. It was fun to watch as she kept pushing her hips up but still tried to keep her feet still as I decorated her toes.

I took my time, when I saw that she was getting worked up I would slow the vibrator down. Then she would watch me as I would paint a toe nail. When she calmed enough that I could see she could control herself I would increase the speed. As she rose up and got more worked up, she fidgeted more. I would keep painting but then bring the speed back down.

I kept her on complete edge, back and forth for almost an hour. It took me that long to finish her toes since she was moving so much. She growled at me and glared every time I kept her on low speed and she lost her edge.

By the time I finished she was panting and drenched in sweat, her hair was a mess. I stopped the vibrator and undid the rope around her thighs, then I reached up and undid the gag.

"Are you really not going to finish me off?"

"Yep, we're almost done, just one little thing."

"What's that?" she snapped.

"Well, since I got to taste Crown off you, I also like the idea of giving you some in the same way."

I got the bottle and stood at the edge of the bed. I slid my shorts down exposing my hardened dick. I moved on the bed on my knees toward her head.

Her eyes went wide as she understood what I was about to do.

"Oh hell no, the way you just left me hanging, that is not happening."

1...345678