Sexy Sarah Strips

Story Info
...and sucks, and more.
4k words
4.65
122.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

To Smokie's Bar, deep in the heart of the throbbing city. Behind the bright, pastel colours of the suburbs, past the smog of the motorways, away from the neat precision of the business district and just down the road from the industrial complexes. It's ten past midnight on a typical Friday night, music blares from jukeboxes in this sleazy area and An eclectic cast of characters walk and run the streets flitting between the pitch black shadows and the bright neon lights.

Inside the bar, the barman washes and polishes glasses. Cigarette smoke pervades the atmosphere and hangs around the lights at the low ceiling, hanging over the inhabitants like a dark cloud that has seen all this life has to throw at it. You would think the bar would be thronged with people clammering for a last drink as the barman has just called last orders. But no, not one patron sits on the hard, wooden stools or leans on the bar. Instead, the twenty five regulars who spend every Friday night down at Smokies are where they always are, crowded in a horseshoe around a pool table in the far corner of the bar. This is a place where denim is much in evidence, cowboy boots and hats, real working clothes. It's not the type of place that newcomers stumble across easily and when they do they are rarely welcomed, you'd need a strong recommendation to become a part of this crowd. And maybe you wouldn't want to. But maybe you would.

Seemingly oblivious to their audience, two players pace and slink around the table, intent on their shots. It's the last game of the night before the other entertainment starts and the loser will have to buy the winner a drink. Manny, is losing and doesn't want to, not with everyone watching. A bead of sweat breaks and spills from his forehead and trickles down his nose and into his bushy moustache as he bends forward to take a shot. But no one in the audience is in the least bit interested in Manny or his shot, right now he isn't important. Whether he realises that or not we don't know but he misses the simple black ball and allows his opponent back to the table. Instantly, the crowd become more interested and crane their necks up to get a better view.

And on whom are all these eyes trained then? Enter the lovely Sarah, pool table right. She is clad in a T back top connected around her neck and middle of back with the flimsiest of ties, it's bright pink and barely covers her pert little bosoms, though plenty shows round the side of her outfit. She also has the tiniest, black, micro-mini skirt (nearly) covering her superbly rounded ass but not much more. Surely there are panties up there and all the guys strain to see if there are - not that it matters. Then there are her long thin legs, beautifully encased in black seamed stockings, low enough to allow a peak of her white skin. Finishing the look are a pair of knee length black leather boots, polished to perfection.

Sarah bends over the table seductively, her long hair (normally scarlet coloured but for now dyed raven black) cascading over her bare shoulders and baize and she nonchalantly slams the black home to win the match. She smiles a big, white toothed smile at Manny and indicates with her hand that she needs a drink. The barman has a Scotch lined up and Sarah downs the shot in one, slamming the glass down on the edge of the pool table.

Manny joined the expectant throng and Sarah took centre stage climbing atop the green table top, supporting herself with the long wooden cue. Sarah's cherry red lips curve into a knowing smile and the crowd revel in how she fondles the cue, each imagining it is their hardening cocks. Up on this wide pedestal the guys can see that, indeed, Sarah is not wearing underwear tonight. The barman, barely looking up, turns the rock music down low and walks to the front doors and locks them. No-one wants to be disturbed on a Friday night.

Sarah's hips start to sway sexily in a seductive dance and the audience are rapt in their attention to this lithe nymph, who is right now, sex on legs, She traces her long tongue along the tip of the pool cue smacks her lips while slipping her hand under her loose top and fondling the perfect, small breasts held under there. Already there are visible ridges in many of the men's trousers and they are only going to get harder, but one question fills everybody's head. Who will be the lucky three tonight?

Next to the bar stands Linda, wife of the bar's owner. She is just finishing counting up a roll of money as Sarah dances atop the pool table. Satisfied that all the money is there she lifts a glass bowl that holds twenty five folded bits of paper that each of the men in the bar have paid $25 for and walks over to below Sarah. Standing below her she looks up at Sarah's smooth shaven pussy but displays no emotion and waits for Sarah to notice her before lifting up the bowl for Sarah to pick the first number.

What does that number signify?

It's simple really. The guy who corresponds to the first number that Sarah picks will join her at the table and receive a blow job from lovely nineteen year old sex goddess. That's not all though, the second number chosen will have the fruits of Sarah's pussy to enjoy while the third shall gain entrance to her sweet, puckered asshole. It's the Friday night tradition at Smokie's Bar and it's about to get started!

Sarah stretches her long, thin fingers into the bowl and hooks out a piece of paper, she doesn't look at it yet, rather she places it between her gleaming white teeth and begins a striptease atop the table. Her long, pale arms reach behind her and as she writhes her hips in time to the music she deftly unhooks her top at her neck and pulls her arms forward in a flourish revealing her pert, firm breasts to a round of applause and cheers from the expectant throng. She tosses the top to the floor and continues her hypnotic strip, her long fingernails (painted scarlet) pressing down the side of her hips and entering under the fabric of her tiny skirt. From the inside she rolls up that skirt until her heavenly, shaven pussy is in full view and her skirt is a tight roll of fabric around her waist. As she moves to the music she wriggles the skirt up and over her arms and head and tosses onto her discarded top and now dances nude save for her stockings (which she never removes here) and her kinky boots.

A small pause while Sarah lowers herself so that her delightful frame is perched on her ass on the edge of the pool table, legs hanging down. Smiling at her wrapt audience she hoists her right leg up until it rests on the table also, allowing a wide open clean view of her glistening pussy, and she seductively peels the tight, leather boot from her leg letting it fall to the floor. Her right boot follows suit quickly after and the audience become a little more tense, they know that the preliminaries are over now and the main event is about to unfold.

Sarah plucks the piece of paper from between her teeth that have kept hold of it so diligently and , looking up at her adoring audience to prolong the tension she smiles widely and speaks in a low, sultry voice.

"Number 24 come on down, my mouth awaits" as she says this she sexily plays her tongue along and over her lips, as if licking her lips in anticipation of a truly great meal.

But few in the bar failed to notice to split second wiping out of Sarah's smile when she saw who stepped forward brandishing the corresponding number on another piece of paper. It was Manny, he who so recently had been soundly and publicly humiliated at the pool table, as he was most times he plucked the courage up to re-challenge the cocky Sarah. That history had led to Manny taking even greater pleasure in his infrequent bar lottery luck and he being Sarah's least favourite winner. He only got in because his father had been a long-time regular. Still Sarah managed to get her game face back on and her smile glowing, if not quite as widely as previously.

Manny snickered seeing Sarah's regret that he had won tonight, usually she was only too anxious to get things started with the first guy. He also knew that Sarah was such a nymphomaniac that it would not take long for her to not care whose cock it was she was servicing and would only care for where her next entertainment would come that Friday night.

Sarah cocked her head coyly to one side and closed her eyes, she would just imagine it was someone else, besides most cocks tasted pretty much the same she had found. Manny unleashed his, proud in the fact it was one of the biggest of the group, and there were plenty of big cocks in this bar of a Friday night. The slab of thick penis meat that flopped out was already three quarters of the way erect and would rapidly be as stiff as the proverbial board. It was nine inches long and had an impressive radius that had Sarah stretching her mouth in preparation of accepting. Manny was obviously not one for pubic grooming of any kind because at the base of this large penis grew an unruly tangle of greasy black hair that were it not for their curliness would perfectly match the mop on his head.

"Eyes open Sarah, I want to see every look on your face as you take this nice and deep. You may have beat me at pool again tonight but I have a feeling I I'll be feeling like a winner in a minute" , he gloated.

"Shut up dog breath and get that dong of yours over here I've got the hunger for cock tonight, even if it is yours" was her spunky reply.

He was only too willing to obey. He stepped forward his thick cock jutting out obscenely at Sarah's clear expectant eyes. Once he was within reach she wasted no time in getting his rod in her hand, first one the both encircling his cock and masturbating him fiercely so his foreskin rolled back and his glowing, blood engorged penis came fully into view and it was all Sarah could do not to jam it into her mouth there and then but she did so enjoy putting on a show for her late night regulars. So as she slowed her pumping of his cock she also extended her tongue and began to lick at his penis like it was a lollipop still too cold to take all the way in her mouth. But there was nothing cold about Manny's cock it was warm, sweaty, meaty, hairy, musky and after a few pre-emptory licks she could not resist laying her lips together on it's pee hole in a kiss that delighted both parties and the turned on watchers, most of whom had there hands fondling in their trousers and silently praying their numbers came up for Sarah's other two holes.

She couldn't hold on any longer and as her left hand fell to her own crotch and began to tug gently at her own sex she opened her mouth to it's widest and engulfed his cock inside her and as she did so she turned her wide eyes upwards and met Manny's mocking look with a wanton challenge as her tongue played along the ridges of his veins, tracing each one individually. Manny was in ecstasy already, he had been overjoyed that the cocky little bitch would have to suck him off when his number was called but now with his member buried in her mouth (and throat now, aaaargh, yes) his body took over his feelings and it was only interested in getting more of the intense pleasure being visited upon his most erogenous area.

She worked his cock beautifully in her mouth, weeks and months of practise behind her and made no complaint when he reach a large hand down behind her neck and began guiding her head faster and faster onto his straining prick. A second hand descended and she instinctively knew that she should drop her own hands submissively to her sides as he increased his pace of fucking her mouth. Traces of her saliva sprayed out of her mouth married to the length of his throbbing cock as he relentlessly powered his way back and forth into her inviting mouth. And at once they both knew that he was ready to cum, ready to explode and fill her mouth with his sperm.

"Take this in your mouth Sarah, I want you to show all the guys my cum in your mouth before you swallow the lot."

She just bobbed her head in agreement and allowed his dick to escape further up her gullet until it rested just inside her lips and with a deep, guttural growl his body rocked and spasmed and he jerked as his cock sprayed a thick load of white cum into her waiting mouth. She took the lot, allowing only two tiny streams to spill from either side of her mouth as she held the thick mixture in and tried to lick the remnants from his shrinking cock. Manny stood back and as instructed Sarah crawled forward on hands and knees, slinkily like a female panther and as she approached the waiting crowd lowered her jaw to display the load of cum resting under and on her tongue, once she had allowed them all a view she rose up onto her haunches and with a comely smile visibly swallowed the lot down, struggling to keep the smile on her face as Manny's vile tasting load descended.

As he tucked his dick back in his pants she made one last crack.

"My god, you taste almost as bad as you smell."

Everyone laughed nervously but Manny just smiled, it had been a good night for him whatever she said. Besides, he saw the cum drying at the corners of her mouth and that was enough for him right now.

As she knelt there, closer to the throng than before Linda hopped off her stool at the bar and approached the girl who was now doing what she had done for so many years. Holding the bowl before she stopped in front of Sarah and held the bowl out to the youngster for her second pick of the night.

This time there was no delay in announcing this number, Sarah was into things now and had an air of desperation to her about reaching the next stage.

Unfolding the paper with undue haste she revealed it to herself and shouted out "Number sixteen, I've got number sixteen, come on who's the lucky one."

And who was the lucky winner? The expectant crowd all anxiously checked their tickets and it was not long before a winner stepped forward, holding the number sixteen before him. Sarah smiled, it was Old Joe. Joe had been a regular at Smokie's for decades and was a real nice old guy. A real gentleman type. No-one had ever really asked his age but he had to be sixty if a day and seemed to wear his bushy white beard with a pride. He was dressed in his usual pair of denim jeans with a checked shirt and leather waistcoat. On his head he wore his brown, stetson hat and under that his pale, blue eyes gleamed with intensity. It genuinely was a toss up who was more pleased, Joe or Sarah.

The first Friday, so many months ago now, when Sarah had taken over from Linda, Joe had been the first winner of the lottery and it still was one of Sarah's favourite memories. She had been full of bravado on the outside but inside she was really nervous, bordering on scared. And no wonder as she had only ever been with three guys prior to her debut in the bar. But Joe had been sweet with her, gently playing with her hair and talking sweetly to her as he eased his eight inch cock into her nervous mouth. Since that first time she had been with Joe twice more, once in her mouth and once at an evenings finale in her ass. Tonight would be Joe's first time in Sarah's sweet pussy.

She considered not handing him the condom from the edge of the pool table, after all if she couldn't trust Joe then who could she trust? Still, she couldn't be too careful and Joe just smiled at her as he took the wrapper and strapped it on his waiting member. As he did this Sarah eased herself backwards onto the green baize and spread her legs akimbo, inviting the older man in. There may have been nearly forty years separating them but as Joe got up onto the table and his white beard tickled Sarah's face into a flirty laugh she also felt his still impressive length touch around her sensitive and sopping pussy. With ease he slid inside her and the audience craned for a better view and inched forward to surround the table as the old man slid his full, erect length inside her.

With her dark hair splayed out across the contrasting baize she moaned her frantic encouragement to Joe.

"Uuurgh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Come on Joe take, fuck me, I'm your baby tonight!"

For his part, Old Joe's face was a mask of intense concentration as he pounded his pelvis forcefully inside his young partner, using every year of his experience to fill her clenching, grasping vagina and satisfy it as best he could. They were oblivious to the crowd, in a world of their own and for the next fifteen minutes they rutted like animals in the wild. Their bodies entwined into one and acted in perfect tandem and it was no surprise to either when they seemed to climax simultaneously in a battle of screams and cries and grunts and exultations.

As Joe slowly separated their bodies, aware that another had his shot with this lithe beauty that night, the plastic wrapper slipped off his cock and he could only look on and smile as Sarah plucked it up and tipped it on end and allowed the cum trapped inside to slide down until it dripped into her outstretched tongue and mouth. Joe nodded his thanks, Sarah rarely did that when she took the second guy.

As Joe got dressed and rejoined the crowd he was greeted with a rousing cheer and Linda suggested the guys have a drink before the third and final act of tonight's debauchery concluded.

Sarah lay on her back and regained something of her breathe and composure and relished her third hole being filled. Despite her two encounters already, her insatiable libido was already craving more dirty, nasty sex. As the guys finished their drinks she slid off the table and leaned over it so her backside was to the men. She stretched her arms and legs to each side and spoke aloud.

"I will chose the third number with my back to you. I will shout out the winning number and without seeing who it is, the winner can take my ass as roughly as he likes."

This was new. And each member in the crowd suddenly wanted to be drawn even more than before. She braced herself against the warm metal and wood of the table, gripping and hugging it as tight as she could. Linda walked next to the table and held the bowl out and tipped it upside down on the table top so that the remaining pieces of paper scattered below Sarah's chin. Sarah opened her jaws and dipped her head and lifted a piece of paper from the table, Linda smiled softly and took it from her and read aloud.

"Number Eight, it's number eight."

There was a palpable disappointment from the crowd that their chance had passed for another week, they could still derive some joy from watching the lucky winner claim his prize. But who had won? The crowd looked on enviously as he strode though them. It was Marco, a tall dark haired Italian-American in his mid forties, who had not won since Linda had retired. For the bar he was dressed pretty smartly, but was a long-time regular and that really only meant smart denims and shirt. He folded up his spectacles as he stepped forward and handed them to Linda and asked her to hold them for him. Then he stepped forward right behind the nineteen year olds perfect bubble butt.

Sarah closed her eyes and tried to imagine who it was that was running his hands over the silky soft skin of her ass. She felt his breathe on her neck and his hands move up to run through her hair, tossing it and playing with it as she rubbed her naked, sweaty body back against her partner. He kissed her neck and then ran his tongue right down the spine that showed through her pale skin and followed it all the way down to the beginning of her ass crevice and he gently used his experienced hands to part those soft ass cheeks and as he got his face down level with it he spat into her ass and used his fingers to rub the saliva into her crack to provide some natural lubrication.

This was heaven for Sarah and she writhed and wriggled as the unidentified man fingered her tight asshole. It was not long before Marco took out his hard, Italian dick and slid it inside Sarah, enjoying his first penetration of the young slut. And right now that is exactly what Sarah felt like, a wanton slut. She pushed back and felt the length of slippery man flesh slip right inside her and fill her waiting assshole. And once it was in oh, baby Sarah was lost in the moment and begging the man behind her to pound into her hard and fast and fuck her with everything he had. Only too happy to comply Marco took a firm grip of Sarah's hair and pushed himself deeper and deeper inside her and pumped her for a good ten minutes before withdrawing his cock, turning Sarah around and letting her slip to her knees and as is customary on Friday nights at Smokie's he fired his load over her beautiful , sexy features, painting thick, white, stripes over her face.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12