Sexy Sarah Strips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt there, like a cum covered statue as the guys finished up (most making quick trips to the toilets) and filed from the bar. She saw that Marco was looking particularly flushed and wondered what his cock would be like in her mouth. Maybe next Friday?

Once they were all gone the barman locked the door and went back to helping Linda in tidying up behind the bar. Sarah ,at last, got to her feet and grabbing her clothes headed to the swing doors that led to the back. She needed to get some sleep because it was already well past one in the morning and tomorrow was Saturday and if Fridays were wild at Smokie's bar, then Saturdays would blow you away. And of course, Sunday was Ladies night, so it was going to be one hell of a busy weekend as usual.

As she passed through the doors she looked back at Linda and the barman and called out.

"Night Mum, Night Dad."

And headed off to her room.

12