Shade's Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Shade several minutes to recover and collect herself. When she did, she told me to remain kneeling. She stood, pulled her skirt down, fluffed her hair, and walked to her desk. She returned with my purse, took it and my clothing and stuffed them all in an oversized handbag. I was told to place my hands behind my back. I did. I tensed as I felt the leather on my wrists. I was quickly handcuffed. I heard her rummage around then come back to me. I felt the collar being placed around my neck and heard the lock snick as it closed. I heard a click. I was told to stand. My shoes were placed on the floor. Jesus god.

"You won't need your purse or phone for the next year slut. We'll talk about your apartment over the weekend." Shade tugged on the leash, bringing my head down to hers. "For a first time that was delicious." In my confusion and humiliation I felt an odd sense of pride that she was pleased as she kissed me. "Time to head home." She turned and led me, nude, cuffed, and collared, out of the office, down to the parking garage and to her car for the ride to her home.

The shame of that day has long passed. It is now nothing more than the norm. I did things that evening and weekend that I would have not thought I was capable of. I was introduced to lesbian loving that day. It was only a beginner's class.

The leather seats of the red Lexus GS350 were cool. The July sun would have baked my exposed flesh. I shook my head thinking about it. I was grateful for the relative privacy of the underground garage. It was late on a Friday afternoon. It meant that my humiliation would be forestalled until Monday. Shade was humming quietly to herself. I lay my head back and wondered what she had in store for me this weekend.

It hit me like a thunderbolt. My God!! We would be driving into a thirty-something story building, parking, walking to an elevator, and traveling to her twenty third floor unit. The blessing of a late Friday would be reversed. People would stream into the building as they came home from their work week. Oh dear lord. I felt the tears slide down my cheeks. Monday's humiliation was one thing; this was, by comparison, horrific beyond comprehension.

Her voice warm, Shade said, "Tears slut? You did very well for a beginner. I will enjoy teaching you how to service me this weekend." Her hand reached to my cheek and swept away the tears. "It was unfortunate, in a way, that we were alone in the office when we left. Your humiliation, there, will come Monday morning at the sales meeting. I know it will be an unveiling everyone has been looking forward to."

The tone and the words tore through my heart like a serrated blade. One of the people I'd felt closest to was telling me how excited she was to expose me to my co-workers. I felt like the character in "Castaway." I was alone, on a flimsy raft, in an ocean of my own creation. The realization that these few short hours stretched into the vast blue of the unknown terrified me. I shivered uncontrollably from the cold air and the devastating realization of the cost of my mistake.

I had another moment of panic as I thought of my friend Stacy. Shade had said everyone in the office but me was either bi or gay. Stacy? Married with children? Even a closer friend than Shade ... or so I had thought. I hadn't given it a second thought when it happened, but a flash from last year's Christmas party jolted me. Stacy had kissed me. In the moment I thought of it as a kiss between close friends. Yes, her mouth was slightly parted. And yes, I knew it had lingered for a blink beyond a friendly kiss. I'd dismissed it as a Christmas party kiss, fueled, at least in part, by the liquor and the occasion. Now? My fevered mind flew through a seemingly endless stream of minutiae. Nearly everything was seen through a new prism. The landscape, shockingly altered, was reviewed at near warp speed. What was real? What was imagined?

The garage door opened. Shade drove through several levels to her assigned space. When the car was parked and the engine turned off she leaned across the console and kissed me. I resisted her tongue. She pulled back and eyed me with amusement. "Slut, you are mine. Now kiss me like the lovers we are." Her eyes were warm and inviting. She slid a hand to my cheek, smiled, and kissed me again. I accepted the kiss and her tongue. It surprised me. Another first, the kiss was warm and soft. I felt myself, shockingly, relaxing into it. With stark terror I felt my nipples tighten. I felt her fingers slip between my legs. Dear god, my body was betraying me. I felt her fingers slide the length of my wet sex.

I felt her tweaking my pearl and, helpless, moaned into her warm, inviting mouth. She slid two fingers into me; in amazement and confusion I felt my hips lift to meet her. She smiled into our kiss. They were gone in a blink. How the fuck could I miss them? I know!! Shade pulled away from the kiss, showed me her fingers, and drew them beneath my nose. Of course I know what I smell like. I'm familiar with my own body. Her eyes gleamed as she slid the fingers into her mouth, taunting me with the sound of her soft moan.

"Oh my, slut, your scent and taste are simply wonderful. We should hurry upstairs so our weekend can begin!" She climbed out of the car, came to my door, opened it and helped me out. She kissed me again, her tongue and fingers teasing and torturing me in plain view of whoever happened by. Her assault was brief; I was panting with need and frustration when she suddenly turned away from me and walked to the trunk. She came back with a raincoat, draped it over my shoulders, and buttoned two buttons. Without looking I knew they left little to the imagination. She walked back to the trunk, grabbed her purse and the oversized handbag, came back, took my leash, and led me to the elevator.

Naturally, the door opened at the lobby. Several people came in. I had my eyes on the floor in an attempt to avoid feeling any more humiliated than I was. I could feel eyes on me. I could tell by their shoes: three men and one woman. I heard whispering and Shade's soft laugh. Two of the men got off on the twelfth floor.

Shade's voice was light with mirth, "Introduce yourself to my friend Dorothy. Properly!" Oh my god!!

Pleading eyes were met with coldness. I stammered, "Good evening miss, I'm slut." Please let lightning strike me dead!

"Well isn't that fabulous for you, slut. She's quite lovely, Shade. I'm sure you'll enjoy her. Have a delicious weekend." With a light kiss on Shade's cheek, Dorothy got off as the elevator door opened on the eighteenth floor.

"Well done slut. I'm most pleased," Shade purred, her words stinging me like a million bees. Even in my humiliated state, I felt an odd sense of warmth in my core. It confused me. How could I, having been humbled again, feel some sense of pleasure that my tormenter was proud of me? I sighed and shook my head. Hey, remember that rage? What happened to it? Oh fuck, what about it? Somehow, my body had responded to her touch. But I'm not, goddammit, I am not a lesbian. I will not give in to the label. Fine, but you liked it! Will you shut up!! Do you know how long it's been since I've gotten laid? Yes, so fuck your outrage and determination. You liked it ... dyke. The rage bubbled up in my core. I'll deal with you later!!

The elevator doors opened on twenty three and, as I was being led out by the leash, Shade said brightly, "Have a lovely weekend, Mark darling." Oh geez, she knows that guy? Will it never end? Fortunately the hallway was empty. "Mark really is a dear," she said as we walked. "He and his partner have been married for five years now." Shade set the handbag down and fumbled for her keys. She found them, smiled at me, and opened the door. "Bring the handbag in slut." I gaped; my hands were cuffed behind my back. She glared, then hissed, "Now!" I bent and took the handle between my teeth. I felt myself dragged in through the doorway and heard it close.

After taking the handbag from between my teeth, she placed it on a coffee table and said, "Thank you slut. I know you've been here before. I hope you'll get comfy in your new home." As she spoke Shade took the coat from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She pinched a nipple, I jerked; she walked behind me and uncuffed my hands. "Hang the coat in the closet." I did as I was told. It was a relief to have my hands free!

"I think I need a little something before dinner, slut," she said, her eyes shimmering with mirth. A tug on the leash led us to the gorgeous white leather couch. "Undress me." As I stepped in to unbutton her dark blue blouse, her hands reached for me, pulled me to her, and we kissed. I didn't need to be told to open my mouth. Her hands roamed freely over my (her?) body, electricity in each grazing touch. I could feel myself getting lost in our kiss. My body betrayed me yet again. Dyke! I felt her toy with my nipples. She smiled as she felt them high and tight. Her hand slid down my firm tummy to the thin layer of black hair that covered my sex. She smiled again before dipping her fingers deep inside the heat.

"Get these clothes off of me, slut," she murmured into our kiss. "I want to fuck you." I undid the buttons, wild now with need. Dyke! Go the fuck away. Laughter mocked me. The blouse slid from her shoulders. The bra was next; it fell too. I undid the button and zipper and slid the beige cotton skirt over her hips, taking the panties with. She shrugged them past her hips and stepped from them. I was panting as her fingers sawed in and out of me. Oh my god, I needed a cum desperately. I'm laughing here! I hear you asshole. I know I don't have a choice; I agreed to be her slut, but this is so wrong. Wrong? I have a woman's fingers in my pussy and she is fucking me with them. Or right?

Why am I so wet? How can this feel so good? It's spelled d y k e! This is so wrong on so many levels. I'm not gay, I'm not a lesbian, I don't 'like' women, why do I like this feeling? A smirk. Why do I not want her to stop? I should stop her but I can't. I'm her property. Here's your answer! As if in answer Shade's free hand pulled us close. Breathless, sopping wet, and desperately needy, I lifted both hands to her face and deepened the kiss. For a woman who had never kissed another I wanted her to fuck me ... needed her to bring me release and relief. My mind turned all of the madness over and over. I'm straight, not gay. Riiiight! This can't be happening, but it is! I'm nodding! There was no answer available. I have one! My body demanded what my mind could not begin to comprehend.

Breaking the kiss, Shade whispered, "You may not cum without permission, slut." I moaned in agony. "Do you understand?" My eyes begged as I nodded. The sting of the slap on my face was sharp. "Tell me slut!"

"Yes," I gasped through tears and desperation. "Your slut is only permitted an orgasm with your permission."

Her fingers continued my torture as she smiled sweetly, "Very good slut, very good indeed. You're very close, too, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes. You want to cum don't you?"

I began to nod my answer and quickly covered my gaffe with a gasping, "Yes Shade." Dyke! Shut up you!

The smile was sweet, the words spoken softly, "Good job slut. You did well to remember. I'm pleased." My thanks? Her thumb teased my throbbing clit. My eyes rolled back into my head as I struggled, desperately, not to succumb to what my body needed. She upped the ante even further when she bent to take a nipple in her mouth. My knees nearly gave out. She toyed with it, suckled it deep in her mouth, bathed it with her tongue.

What could I think of that would give me relief from my desperation. I saw Denny's face, contorted in anger, as he took the last few steps before hitting me. My entire body shivered and went cold. I knew Shade could feel the change. I concentrated on his face. She tortured me mercilessly. His angry words rang in my ears. Her thumb flicked my clit. I sagged. Her mouth moved to the other nipple, loving it relentlessly. I remembered my shock and anger as he turned and strode out of the house.

She whispered, "Now!" and a galaxy of colors exploded behind my eyes. My body shook, my knees sagged, and I had to lean on Shade's tiny frame to remain on my feet. Wave after wave of pleasure exploded from deep inside me. I felt every nerve on fire. I cried out, screaming her name, pleading for more. I fucked her fingers with every bit of energy I could muster. I held her to my aching breast with my fingers. My hips rocked as I tried, in desperation, to keep the blinding heat from leaving. I begged for more and sobbed as it slipped away. Shade gently lowered us both to the thick carpet.

Fuck it, I'll deal with these emotions later, I need this so badly and I don't care if it came from a woman. I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard. I was trembling with need; I wanted her desperately. Her eyes shone with joy and lust. I didn't know it was even possible for me to be a lesbian. And, somehow, I wanted nothing more in the world than to give my lover nothing but every kind of pleasure she could think of. Wait! What am I saying? I'm straight, not gay. She's not my lover, she's my ... I made a mistake and I'm hers for a year. You let her fuck you to an orgasm. No, I am not gay, I'm straight. Yeah, and a woman fucked us. Say it!! You let a woman fuck you to an orgasm. Dear god, I was lost. Had she won? Too much thinking. I just want to fuck her. I need her to scream my name as she begs me for more. I yearn to hear her cry in desperation as she pleads with me to stop. I wish to learn whatever she would and could teach. My life lay on top of me as I panted, soaked in perspiration. My body belongs to Shade!! My soul? How fucked up is my life? What a hilarious question dyke!

My mind was going in a million directions, seemingly all at once. I was filled with highly conflicted emotions. My body was saying: Girlfriend that was by far the very best orgasm we've ever had. And I can't even see second place! Pussy was weeping (wink!) as she agreed. The other 'me' wanted to knock my head into a wall, reminding me that I am not a lesbian and nice girls don't do that. Um, hey you, that other me ... ever had an orgasm like that? No answer huh?

Meanwhile Shade was bringing me back to earth with soft kisses on my tummy as one hand caressed my legs and sex and the other was softly playing with my breasts. Every last nerve ending was still awash in the electricity of the ecstasy I had felt. The runaway locomotive that is my heart had slowed enough that I was no longer gasping for air. The heat had left and I was shivering as the dew of my perspiration cooled.

I felt Shade crawl up and saw her dark brown eyes gleaming with lust as she bent to kiss me. Maybe I'd hate myself later but I locked my legs around her and held her tight to me with my arms. Our tongues dueled and danced as we kissed. It was hot, deep, needy and wonderful. Whatever it is that she'd loosed I wanted to give her some of what I'd felt. I rolled her over to her back and slid my legs between hers. I could feel the smile on her lips. I ground my hips to hers -- no easy task as I had a good three or four inches on her. She pushed me away; we both gasped.

"My, my slut, I seemed to have unleashed a tigress!!" Her eyes danced with glee as she murmured, "I think you might have enjoyed that a little." We both smiled.

"Shade, I had no idea that sex could feel that amazing. My mind is confused and a bit tortured; I can't lie about that." I paused, looked in her eyes, and shrugged. "But my body?" I smiled brightly, "Oh my god; my body is still buzzing from what you just did to me. What can ... no, what would you like me to do to you?" Her eyes glowed. I wasn't quite sure what I saw in them. Victory? Pleasure? I'd known Shade, my boss, since the spring of 2009. I thought she was a friend. It was too soon to call her my lover. I think. But this Shade? It had only been a few hours since what had been my world was demolished, imploded, and turned completely inside out.

I felt as confused as a human being could feel. The only certainty in my world was that I had signed that contract. In my fugue state of confusion, terror and lust I knew I wanted to give her some of what I'd just had.

It was as though she could read all of my bewilderment, humiliation and desire. I saw her study my eyes and face, then she said, "I think right now slut I want you to do whatever it is you like. You asked what I would like you to do; that's my answer, for now. This is your first time with a woman. You know your body and you had a taste of mine." I blushed furiously and averted my eyes. She said gently, "Set your spirit free, listen to what my body tells you as you touch me. You'll know, instinctively, how to give me pleasure." Her eyes bore intently into mine. "We're women. Do what comes naturally between us." She pulled me to her and kissed me. It was soft and sweet.

I heard the words, saw the softness in her eyes as she spoke, the absolute confidence in her voice. Somewhere deep in my mind I knew she was completely right and it scared me half to death. I wanted my life back. My plain, simple, vanilla, uncomplicated, boring ... UGH! I knew what that life was. That was Kokomo. This is Chicago. He was then. She is now. Me? Fuck if I know!! Honey, will you please stop? Language!! We don't talk like that. Oh shut the fuck up and go away. I have love to make with this lovely ... oh my god, woman!! I cried. They started out of the blue and the tears flowed as the sobs racked my body. My head lay in the hollow of her throat. I'm pathetic!

Shade never moved, didn't speak, simply held me gently and waited. Eventually I stopped sniffling. God I must look like a mess! I asked if I could please use the bathroom and clean myself up a bit. She smiled and nodded. I stood; she took my hand and led me to the bathroom. I blew my nose, splashed some water on my face and rued the swollen, red eyes that stared back at me. Yeah, those puffy light green eyes, red from crying and still soft and bright with pleasure.

With absolutely no hint of embarrassment Shade had sat on the toilet, peed, and wiped. She stood at the sink with me and washed her hands. She asked if I needed the toilet. Oh what the hell. Another first on a day of them. Just like it was the most natural thing in the world I sat on the toilet, nude, with another woman in the room. Good god!!

Shade led me to her bedroom. I'd been her guest for dinner before and had seen the place. The bedroom was gigantic. It had a stunning view of the lake from the five floor-to-ceiling glass panels that had a bay window look and feel. The queen bed was covered with an off-white duvet, throw pillows in various colors, deep, plush dark purple carpeting and heavy purple drapes that opened and closed, as I remember, by push button. The early evening sky was still blue, a few shades lighter than the gentle swells of the lake. It was fabulous!! When I turned I saw that Shade had turned down the duvet and waited for me on the side of the bed. I smiled.

"I'm sorry, Shade," I said, abashed. "It's been a while and I forgot how amazing this room and the view are."

"Thank you slut. It will be your home for the next year so get comfortable in it," she said with a smile, "starting right now." She opened her arms to me.

I shook my head in wonder and frustration and joined her on the bed. "Shade, I know you made me cum and it felt great. It's been so long since I've had sex. I'm not gay, won't be turned gay, don't want to be gay."