Shade's Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shade slid her arms around my neck. My fingers were still in her soapy, long black hair, moving slowly, washing. Her slender form pressed to mine as we continued our kiss. I felt her hips rise to meet mine, urgency and need in her movements. She moaned. I'm trying, really I am. I don't want to but I don't know how not to, let alone stop this. Too late dyke. I pressed my hips to hers. You gave away more than the keys to your kingdom when you put pen to paper. Well, if it's going to be I might as well go with it.

I moved her under the water and rinsed her hair as we kissed. When it felt clean I wrapped her in my arms. The very second I did she moved away and broke the kiss. She turned for the washcloth and soap and gave them to me.

It's one thing to be seduced. I took the soap, lathered up the washcloth, and bent a knee. I washed her from her tiny feet to her neck, hands slipping over peaks, valleys, parts intimate and not, front and back. When I finished I stood.

It's another to be seduced and humiliated. Shade smiled and said, "Thank you slut. I'll meet you in bed," and stepped out of the shower. You fucking bitch. Yeah, she did; fuck you, that is. Okay smart ass. I did sign the paper. I'm here. Now what? No answer. Yeah, that's what I thought. I fumed as I hurried through my shower. I toweled off and dried my hair.

I put toothpaste on my finger and gave myself a quick, faux brushing and swished it around my mouth. What else can I do? I looked in the mirror; my reflection stared back at me. I saw confusion, revulsion, resignation ... and was mortified to see anticipation. Snicker. Really? I lowered my eyes, shook my head and headed to ... god knows what.

I came out of the bathroom to find Shade lying on her back in a harness with a plastic cock attached. I looked at it, at her, and back at it. Her voice was throaty with lust. "I've waited three years for this moment slut. Come to mama."

I was numb with shock. What on earth did she mean three years? I couldn't move. This was all part of a plan? Isn't that what she said? This woman has laid in wait in anticipation of this moment? I felt my heart harden. My resolve was reinforced with cold anger. Sex I could do. I had. When there was nothing left between us I let him do what he wanted. I felt nothing, gave nothing. I knew, like a wife knows, when he hadn't been faithful. I felt that cold in me again. Fine. Fuck me, use me, whatever. You'll get your year and I'm gone. Body? Yes. More? Never. That's my girl, honey. That's the you I've been waiting for. Laughter. Right dyke; we'll see. I smile warmly and moved to the bed. I leaned over, kissed Shade, and slid in next to her.

I took her in my arms and said, "Am I to assume my education is about to continue Boss?" If I'd learned anything from being married to asshole it's how to fake it.

"Yes, slut, tonight you will learn what it's like to be fucked by a woman." She rose, lifted so that she was astride me, and pushed my knees apart. I disengaged completely from my body. I watched what happened from a place above both of us. That's my girl, honey. Give her your body and nothing more. I smiled.

She fucked me. I watched as she bathed me in kisses, licks, nips, touching here, tasting there, slithering everywhere. She is good! If I were there I might actually respond. But I'm not. I forced my body to respond. I'd had plenty of practice at that. A moan here, a hair grab now and then, using my nails, hips, moans and all the other tools at my disposal to feign passion. Her pace quickened; I matched it.

I heard her breathy whisper in my ear, "Are you ready for me slut?" I giggled and nodded. She smiled in my ear, grabbed the plastic, slid it between my lips, teasing me. I responded appropriately, my body doing what it was supposed to. When Shade thought it was time she slid the head of the soft plastic into me. I lifted my hips to meet her. From above I smiled. I felt her press further into my cunt. Another gasp of faux pleasure. She kissed me; I held her head to me as I responded. Well done Destiny! Once she was all the way in she began in earnest. She sawed in and out. My cries were those of one enjoying her taking. Shade increased the tempo. She spoke to me as a lover would, telling me how good it was, how much she enjoyed watching me, urging me to tell her what I wanted.

This was almost too delicious to be true. The fuckee fucking the fucker. I watched with glee from a distance. This was sublime. We were both loving it, her in reality and me from somewhere above it all.

It happened so fast it stunned me; took my breath away, shocked me completely. I have no idea how or why but I felt myself back in my body. I felt every thrust of the plastic, felt her flesh hit mine, felt her fingers on my breasts, felt her eyes locking onto mine. I was alive, on fire, and awash in lust. I was grunting, lifting, meeting her. I panted, gasped, cried out, thrashed under her. I was so close ... desperately close to the cliff. Please Shade please ... oh god, please send me into it. I hear my voice scream the words. NOOOO!! Please no. Dyke! I sobbed.

Shade must have thought it was in desperation. Her delicate fingers, expert tongue, and determined hips drove me to what she heard me gasping and begging for. I sobbed hysterically as my body betrayed me again. Whatever resolve I'd had melted in the face of the physical contact, the electricity of the sexual intimacy, the ... oh god I'm so lost ... connection between us.

It rolled through and over me like a tidal wave, sweeping away every last bit of resistance. I screamed in pleasure, called out her name, begged for more. She silenced my frenzy with her mouth on mine. I fucked her mouth with my tongue, held her as firm to me as she held me. I pushed back at her in a frantic fury of need, trying to prolong the white hot bliss that screamed through every fiber of my body. I thought I knew what ecstasy was from earlier. This ... this was unlike any pleasure I'd ever experienced. I have absolutely no idea if Shade had cum. I was spent, panting, shivering, muscles trembling from the effort expended. I knew her face was on my shoulder, in my neck. I felt her short, shallow gasps hot on my skin. She shivered from what I guessed were the aftershocks. I smiled.

You are pathetic! You tried to resist and lost. She owns you, she fucked you, you lose. I wrapped Shade up in my arms and smiled. Yeah whatever. Honey, I don't know you. Neither do I angel, neither do I. I'm sorry about that but it's the truth. My mind resisted, my body gave in and I'm awash in feelings I don't want and didn't know I could feel. That's the best I can do. Can you understand that? Um, no, but I'm trying. It's called dyking out kids. Well, it would be if both of you were straight! You really are a jackass! Me? I'm just giving it her (smile) straight.

Shade finally lifted her head from my shoulder, looked at me with warm, soft eyes and smiled. "Slut, that was just amazing." She bent and kissed me. "I've turned more than a few straight women but none have responded to being fucked the way you did." Another smile and another kiss; this one a bit longer. I felt the spark deep inside. "I'm sure you're confused about everything that's happened today." You have no idea how much bitch! I smiled. "Tomorrow is going to be fabulous. There's so much to accomplish and I look forward to all of it." This time the kiss was deeper and lingered. I gave her what she wanted. She surprised me by lifting from me. She unhooked the strap from her waist and tossed it all to the edge of the bed. She resumed her position astride me. This time we lay body to body, her hips pushing to mine. I lifted my legs, ground my pussy to hers, and begged her to take me. I'd never done it, had no idea how to do it, and it felt like I'd been doing it my whole life.

It was like a lit stick of dynamite had been thrown between our bodies. Passion screamed through both of us. We each reacted, together, as lovers do. Let me admit that the number of times I had cum, during intercourse, with my ex-husband were far and few between. So I'm not exactly speaking from a wealth of experience other than earlier today and tonight. This intimacy, this passion, this ... all of it was unlike anything, ever. I was both the giver and the taker. I admit I don't remember much about that last part of the night. I have no idea how we both wound up on the thick carpet but we did. I don't remember getting back into bed. I don't remember falling asleep. I only know I woke to bright sunlight flooding the bedroom with Shade's head on my shoulder, her hand on my breast and her leg between mine. Sounds kinda like the sort of story a blackout alcoholic would tell doesn't it? And I'd only had two glasses of wine.

*

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed this first chapter of a rather long tale.

While writing is a rather solitary journey, I've had the pleasure of being aided by one who wishes to remain anonymous. A very early draft of the story got turned inside out and upside down. What you read would not be what it is without numerous and invaluable assists along the way.