Shade's Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you want, what you think is of little concern to me slut. I own you." Her tone ice cold, she added, "With your permission I may add." It was devastating to hear and it was true.

I fought the feeling of humiliation; fought to keep my resolve. With what I hoped was bravado in my tone I said, "You're going to enjoy humiliating me and making me your fuck toy, aren't you?"

Her laughter left me cold. "Oh my yes slut, more so now that you've stated you will not be turned. You said it yourself: I made you cum. If you really are straight you would have made more of an effort to resist." Told ya!

"That's complete bullshit Shade." My voice rose in fury, "Like you said you own my body for a year."

"Talk to me in that tone again or curse me and I'll gladly give you a demonstration of how much I own you." The calm in her voice and body were frightening.

I nodded my head and said, "You're right, Shade, I apologize. You goaded me into it but I apologize."

"Apology accepted slut. When I say resisted I mean that your body was ready to explode nearly from the time I touched you. You proclaim that you will not be dyked out yet you were wet in my office." I started to protest; she cut me off. "Don't bother. I could smell your arousal when you came and stood in front of me." I was beyond mortified. Dyke! Mother fucker, get out of my head!! She's right and you know it. Bitch about it all you want but we were.

With all the courage and resolve I could muster I blustered, "I thought we were more than boss and employee. I thought you were my friend. I'm telling you I am not, will not, ever, be gay." Dyke, you are so. "I'll do whatever I have to for the next year but I am not gay." She fucked you to orgasm. Get over it. ARRGGGHHH!

"Well, there's one thing we agree on slut. You will do everything I tell you, with whomever, for the next year. There's absolutely no doubt about that!" Her eyes were blazing with fury. "Remember the little scene in the office? How you put up your pathetic little fight? What then? Did you get up and leave? No! You signed the contract, stripped, ate my pussy, and brought me to orgasm." I felt my face hot with humiliation. "In fact, you never flinched when I cuffed and collared you. What does that tell you about yourself? From this side of the bed it screams submission. A submissive, cunt lapping lesbian." I was mortified and enraged.

Shade's tone and voice were soft. "Maybe, just maybe slut, this is hidden so deep that you don't see it. I do. I'm not only going to set that slutty, needy part of you free, you're going to thank me for it." I desperately fought the feelings her words unleashed in me. She's right, you know she is and that's what frightens you. No! I can not and will not. As good as it felt I will stay the course. My body may be hers but I will never give her my soul.

In a voice that taunted me with laughter Shade called out, "Earth to slut, come back. I know what you're thinking. You can't win. Now where were we? It's time we start to drag the submissive lesbian that you are out of that shell. I may have to pull her out kicking and screaming." Count on it bitch!! Laughter. "If that's the case you know what? It's all about a challenge for me and even more humiliation for you!" She knows you better than you do dyke! With that she lay on her back, opened and lifted her legs, and pointed to her pussy.

A part of me felt like I did on my wedding night. Another part was horrified that I could even give voice to a thought like that. I looked into the pools of brown, warm and bright. Lust? God help me, yes! Love? Impossible. Conquest? Can I wrestle with that one for a while? Answer me this, dyke. If you aren't a lesbian why are we wet again, why are our nipples hard, and why is that clit of ours pulsing? I sighed in frustration. I had a thought: Well, you're here, you might as well. So I did. I bent to my lover's mouth and kissed her. And so it began!

I'm writing about that day and night now; it's all in the past. I'm trying my best to remember the jumbled tangle of confusing emotions. In complete candor, my life is so different now it's hard to remember what it felt like to be me then.

After the kiss I slid slowly down her slender body, touching, kissing, curious. The tiny frame was not without tone. Every feminine curve that should be there was. Rather small breasts were absolutely gorgeous, topped with light brown tips that blossomed beautifully with her arousal. Her tummy was tight and flat, her hips small, and the garden I had tasted earlier that afternoon, bare and sodden, was now awaiting its slut. I loved it for a bit then slid down one leg and up the other. I skimmed over them as I am about details -- for the moment. Tiny feet had nails painted a shiny pale pink. As I kissed and licked my way back up her leg I saw the flesh raise as I felt Shade shiver. I let my tongue wander, deliberately aimless, from place to place. When I reached the juncture the aroma was heady. I recognized the scent from earlier.

Just as I dipped my head to begin my taking of Shade I heard a door slam. I froze, lifted my head, and looked at her. She smiled reassuringly and said, "Do what you were going to slut; never mind about the door." I hesitated for an instant, her eyes got hard and cold. Message received! I extended my tongue and tasted my boss again. Her sigh spoke to her need. Oh my god, she likes what I'm doing? Was it my doing? Her need? Both? Who's here? Was that planned? Is it someone from work? My mouth, to my amazement, felt as if it was completely disengaged from my brain. I almost giggled as I thought of worker ants, traipsing back and forth with some unknown order from their queen. The analogy was not lost on me. They searched, found, retreated, reported, and were rewarded. My tongue, lips and fingers did what they were tasked to do, seeking their reward.

It was not far away. Shade was every bit as needy as I had been at her taking. Hers was postponed a bit due to my crying jag and the trip to the bathroom but, when aroused, she responded quickly.

She was close to tipping over the edge when a voice called out, "Hi. Oh!! This must be the new one you told me about Shade. Destiny, right?" A giggle and, "My, my, she's got some ass on her, I'll say that!! Are we having fun?" I froze at the voice, turned about a thousand shades of embarrassed at the words, and dared not stray from the task. I knew the crest was not far off.

"Hi Kim!! Yes, this is slut. Just as I predicted she capitulated completely. She's getting her indoctrination tonight. It's going swimmingly I think. Would you please ..." Her voice wavered as my fingers and tongue did their magic. "Would you ... please ... make us ... all soooome dinnerrrrr."

I had tipped her over the cliff, making speech delightfully difficult. How can I feel such a sense of smug satisfaction? You're a pathetic pussy licking lesbian!! I felt her tense, felt the trembling thighs, felt her pussy grab hold of my fingers as the pearl, having risen high from its hiding place, pulsed as my tongue teased and pleasured it.

From wherever she was I heard Kim's voice, "Oh my, she must be good. And you said she was straight? That's a joke." See? Even this other one knows what you are. Oh, and Miss Straight? If you're not gay why is our pussy so wet it's leaking and our nipples like glass? Christ on a cracker will you shut the fuck up. I'm not gay. Getting Shade off with my tongue (and fingers!) doesn't mean I'm gay. Well yeah, fingers too. It only means I'm doing what I agreed to when I ... Exactly! When you gave up and signed that paper. My point exactly. I kept after Shade and her cum until she finally pushed me away. I looked over her hips and saw her chest heaving, flushed, eyes closed, hands gripping the sheets.

When I was married I felt like a character in Sam Kinison's stand-up routine. 'Jesus Christ, am I being licked or painted?' Denny never did know how to give me head. Course I'm an idiot for not speaking up about how and what I wanted him to do. He used to leave me hanging at the edge and then drive his cock into me. What's your point dyke? Leave me alone. Bad enough I'm here without your constant badgering. Bad enough we're here? I was there with you remember? You could have gotten up and left. I know, I know; please back off and leave me be. Sure thing DYKE!

Shade stirred and murmured softly, "Come up here slut." I slid up to her open, waiting arms. She pulled me to her and kissed me sweetly and tenderly. "That was amazing. Far better than last time. You're a quick learner I see. That bodes well for our future!" Snicker. Geezuz. The straight me was fighting the feeling of satisfaction that Shade had enjoyed what I'd done. It was lovemaking when I was married. I gave myself to him because I loved him and, of course, I needed sex. This? "Wherever you are slut, come back." My eyes focused on hers ... all soft and warm. Is she right? Do I just know instinctively how pleasure another woman? My god, she ... okay, no ... I signed the paper giving myself over to her. Now you're catching on dyke! Sigh! I know, I know. But I don't like it one bit. And I'm not gay. "Slut, for a straight girl you give really good head." Shade kissed me again. This time the kiss burned with need. Good lord! Again? I felt her hips rise and push against mine.

The voice called out, "Come on sis, dinner's ready. Bring slut."

Shade looked at me, sighed, and smiled. "Okay Kim, we'll be right out." Kim is Shade's sister? Does she live here? Uh huh; and guess what you're going to do!! Oh my lord. We got out of bed. Shade pulled a robe off the chair next to the gorgeous marble and glass table in front of the windows. I looked around for one for me. "You won't need a robe slut. You'll be nude whenever you're home." That sound you just heard? That was my heart exploding into bits as it hit the floor. I stared at her in disbelief and shock. Oh this just keeps getting better! "Come on slut, come meet my sister Kim." Shade took my hand and walked us both to the dining room table. Enjoy your dinner dyke! Fuck you! I think that's dessert! Again with the snicker!! You really are a ... Pussy licking dyke? That's you!

Kim was just putting the last of the serving dishes on the table when we came out. She was about the same size as Shade with very similar facial features. No mistaking her for Shade's sister! She came around to where we stood and gave Shade a kiss. On the cheek. Maybe you lucked out here dyke. Shade smiled brightly, turned to me and said, "Introduce yourself to my sister." I didn't need to be told how. Course not dyke.

"Hello Kim. I'm slut. Very nice to meet you." How many shades of red are there? Snicker.

"Hello slut. That was really quite some show you put on with my big sister. She really enjoyed herself from what I could see. You're really quite good at pussy licking for a straight girl." She came, stood on tip toes, and gave me a kiss. On the lips. Oh goodie dyke, another plaything for you. When I didn't open my mouth to her she pulled back a bit then returned. Obviously she was going to hold the kiss until I relented. Which you will! I opened my mouth to her; her tongue found mine immediately. Her hands rose to my cheeks and held me softly. I felt a hand slip between my legs. No mistaking that wetness dyke! Wait! Kim's hands are on my face. Uh huh. Kim pulled away, smiled, turned to her sister and said, "She learns quickly Shade."

Shade smiled and brought her fingers to Kim's mouth. Kim eagerly tasted them. "Oh how lovely!" She likes us dyke. Happy munching. "This might be the best one of them all. And it's only the first day!! Come, both of you, sit down and let's have dinner." She ran her fingers lightly over my cheek and smiled. I'm straight, I'm not gay. The act of pleasuring another female doesn't make me a lesbian. News flash: Wrong! I'll do the time and walk away just like Dawn. Yeah right!! Vegas wants some of that action!!

Shade put dinner on my plate. Other than rice I wasn't sure what I was eating. Snicker.

Kim asked, "What would you like to drink slut?"

I looked briefly at Shade, who smiled. "White wine please, Kim." She nodded, turned to the kitchen and came back with a glass. She set it on the table.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome slut." I sighed, took a deep sip and turned back to my dinner. Thinly sliced beef, tasty veggies in a hot, spicy sauce, over rice. I was ravenously hungry. Laughter. You just ate. Sigh

"Kim, as you know, I've struggled with what slut should call me. Any further thoughts?"

"Well, usually the name is Mistress but you didn't seem to like that, especially after Dawn left. I can't think of anything either." Oh good, they're talking about us like we're not even here. I'm ignoring you and ea ... having my dinner. Sing song voice: I know what you're thinking! Asshole!

Shade looked at me and said, "Any ideas slut?"

I looked at Shade in confusion. She's asking me what I should call her. She's my boss right? Oh!! Yeah.

"Um, maybe Boss? I know you as Shade and as my boss." I shrugged. The two sisters looked at each other.

"I think I like that Kim. Boss. Yup, I think that's the one." She turned to me, smiling, and said, "Very nice slut. Boss it is. Let's seal that with a kiss." She leaned in and kissed me. Her warm mouth was inviting, tantalizingly so. Her fingers brushed a nipple, found it hard, and smiled. "Boss. Yes, I think I'm going to like that." She turned back to her dinner. Kim smiled and winked at me. Aren't you just something!! Your Boss and her sister both like us. Nicely done dyke. Ignoring you! la la la. When we all had finished dinner, Shade told me to help Kim bring the dishes and the rest to the kitchen and help clean up. I did. Kim is very pleasant, though I'm not crazy about her calling me slut. You're wondering if she's part of the package aren't you? No. Yes. Okay, yes. Straight? Sure you are dyke. Sigh

When we had finished cleaning up Kim poured me another glass of wine. I thanked her, she smiled, and we walked to the living room. Shade patted the couch. I sat close to her. Kim curled her slender legs under her on the very comfy blue chair across from us. The conversation turned to Kim's classes. I found out she's twenty, will be a senior at DePaul, has classes in the Loop and at the north side campus, is majoring in something called 'Mathematics and Computer Science.' I had no clue what she was talking about when she explained it. She's excited about it though.

I also learned that Shade had agreed to provide a place to live for her baby sister while she was in school. Kim takes care of the condo and cooks. Seemed like a pretty nice arrangement for both of them. I looked at Shade in another new light: big sister taking care of little sister.

Shade surprised me by asking, "When is the lease up on your apartment, slut?"

I was startled, hesitated for a moment, and said, "At the end of August Shade."

"Hmm, that's interesting! Okay, I'll have that taken care of for you. The apartment will be sublet, furnished, for the year. Your clothes and personal effects will, for the most part, be put in storage." I was in an absolute panic as well as dumbfounded by her words. "Do you have a copy of the lease and management company somewhere in the apartment?"

"Bbbut Shade ..."

She just turned and looked at me. "Well do you?"

"Well yes, of course. But I ..."

She cut me off. "I told you earlier you'll be living here. You won't need your apartment. As to your clothing and the rest, let's just say you won't miss them." She turned her head and looked at Kim. "Did you make the arrangements and reservations we talked about for tomorrow?" Kim, smiling, nodded her head. "Excellent!"

Shade turned back to me, her voice excited now, "We have a full day slut. We'll go shopping, make a visit to my salon, and much more. Oh my yes! Tomorrow will be a lot of fun." She leaned in and kissed me. Happy now dyke? I was near tears. We're talking about my apartment, my furniture ... my 'home.' You signed the contract; too late for tears.

My voice teetered between panic and tears, "You're taking my apartment and everything in it for the year?"

Shade looked at me coldly and said, "You signed a year of your life over to me this afternoon slut. The rent money will compensate me for feeding you, buying your clothes, and all the rest. Your salary will continue. You're already on direct deposit, remember." She smiled warmly, brushed my cheek softly, and purred, "It's really going to be all right slut. The world looks a little topsy turvy right now but it won't take long for all this to be your new normal." She brushed my lips with hers. Deal with the devil dyke, deal with the devil. She smoothed her fingers through my hair and smiled at me. New normal? I'm nude, on my boss's couch, in her home, with her sister, who's nearly half my age. What kind of 'new normal' is that? What on earth have I agreed to? Dyke, you are the poster child for 'well and truly fucked.' Thanks for the moral support asshole.

Shade looked at her sister and said, "Thanks for dinner, Kim. I think it's time for slut's training to continue." She stood up, leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She came, took my hand, and led me to the bedroom. Once the door closed, Shade turned to me, kissed me, and said, "I think I'd like to freshen up a bit slut. Care to join me in the shower?"

Actually a shower did sound nice. I could only sigh and shake my head. I hadn't planned on it being in someone else's bathroom or that someone being a female, especially my boss!! "That sounds great Shade." Enjoy, dyke!

She smiled brightly and headed to the bathroom. I followed. She turned on the shower, slid the short red silk robe from her shoulders and hung it on the doorknob. She came around behind me and I felt the collar being loosened and removed. A deep sigh of relief. Shade opened the glass door and stepped in. I followed her. I mean really, what else am I going to do? Not sign the paper dyke. A whole year of you being an asshole? A whole lifetime of you being a pussy licking dyke? I did note that the showerhead was at an appropriate height for someone Shade's size. We took turns under the not-too-hot water, wetting bodies and hair. I noticed, with a smile, that she did what I did. She reached for the shampoo to do her hair. After pouring a glob in her hand she handed me the bottle without as much as a glance. We both washed once and rinsed. I reached for the soap; Shade stopped me.

"Wash my hair slut," with a cat-like smile. Hmm, so I'm not alone in loving that feeling. One of the things Denny did for me that I appreciated was wash my hair if we were showering together. It is an intimate feeling, being together in a cramped space, having someone wash your hair. I just had never dreamed I'd ever be doing it with another woman. Snicker. Shade had her back to me when I started. She turned around, opened her eyes and lifted her face to look at me. Her eyes were soft and warm; her smile was ... oh dear ... inviting. Honey, don't give in to her. Don't do it. I bent and kissed her. She owns your body not your soul. She fucked you to orgasm and you've gone down on her twice. Who's kidding whom? Please, I'm already awash in an ocean of confusing thoughts and feelings. Don't torture her like this you jerk! Um, dyke, which one of us bent to kiss your extortionist? Oh my god.