Shades of Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't leave me Paul. Please stay here with me, and let me be your 'Anna', because now you know, she loves you, just like you love her. She wants you to make love to her, completely and utterly".

My heart leaped. I had gone from despair to ecstasy in a matter of a few minutes.

"Are you sure Mum?" I asked quietly; "do you really think we can work this out?"

"I don't know my love" she replied "but, more than anything, I want this. We will need to be careful, obviously, but almost everything inside me is screaming out 'YES, YES, GO FOR IT' except for one tiny voice of common sense, which is saying "don't be a fool, you can't do this, he is your son, this is incest". Damn that small voice! I know what it is. If you want me to be your lover, in every sense of that word, Paul, I am yours.

Dropping back onto my heels I looked at her, sitting on her bed with her skirt around her hips, legs apart and her plain white panties openly displayed. I put my hands on her thighs, sliding them up over her hips to her waist, then hooking my thumbs in the waistband I gently drew them down, drawing her panties over her bottom. She raised herself from the bed to allow me to slip them under her, then raising her feet off the floor so I could completely remove them.

I smiled lovingly at her and lifted her thighs onto my shoulders, causing her to lie back onto the bed. I was entranced by what was there before me. I had dreamed of this for so long, in so many fantasies, but never dared to hope it would ever happen.

I pressed my lips to her and I licked her, tasting her juices. She was so wet and as I pushed my tongue into the opening of her vagina she groaned. Her hands went to my head, holding me tightly to her. My nose pressed against her clitoris, and I licked gently up to there, sucking it into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue, before returning to her pussy to taste again the sweet juices, oozing from her. She pushed her hips up against me as I returned to sucking her clitoris, and I slid two fingers gently into her. Her hips bucked against me wanting them deeper inside her, and she cried out in passion as she surrendered to the first of the many orgasms I intended to give her tonight, and in the future. As she relaxed after her climax I pulled her up again to a sitting position and gently kissed her. Her arms were around my neck and she had tears running down her cheeks.

"Now you know just how naughty this 'very naughty boy' can be, and tonight, is intending to be.

"Oh you are a fool – but I do love you" said mum through her laughter.

After a few moments she composed herself and, pushing her skirt back down to cover her legs, she said; "Now I suppose I had better have a look and see how naughty you thought you might be able to get away with, before we had this little chat" and she kissed me again.

She picked up the smaller of the two bags I had put on the bed.

"M&S! Well at least you haven't gone for some 'all froth and no substance' underwear from a sex shop, and she took out the underwear I had bought for her and laid them out on the bed.

"Oh my" she said; "these must have cost you a small fortune".

"I wasn't looking for 'cheap and cheerful' Mum" I said; "The dress will make you look stunning, as it did when you wore it last, everyone would be able to see that. What I wanted was for you to be looking equally stunning underneath, which they couldn't see.

When I bought them I knew there was more than a fair chance I would never actually get to see them on you."

I grinned; "although I am beginning to think, just possibly, my chances of that have just improved somewhat! But when I bought them it was so that, if you did accept them, I would have known, tonight, under your dress, you were wearing the prettiest underwear I could find for you. Underneath your dress you would look just as gorgeous as you did on top".

She looked at the size labels; "how long have you known my sizes?" she said.

"I looked in the wash basket when I was getting changed and got your sizes from your things in there".

"But why did you buy the suspender belt? I don't wear stockings."

"Well I think you should," I said; "you have lovely legs. The sales lady asked if you wore stockings, and when I said you didn't, she chose this suspender belt because it was deeper and would be the more comfortable of the two in this design if you were not used to wearing suspenders.

She also suggested that I give you a choice of colour stockings to go with it, so you could choose what you thought went best with the dress you were wearing".

"I am quite surprised that you didn't go for black stockings, they are the usual 'sexy colour' that men buy".

"That was her idea too. She suggested that, for a 'first time wearer', black could be a little 'too obvious' so I kept away from it. She could see I was very nervous, buying these things, and she was very helpful, although she did tease me quite a bit though, about buying them for you".

"Please god! Don't tell me that you told her that you were buying these for your mother" said Mum.

"No, of course I didn't" I said; "I told her they were for a special occasion with my girlfriend. She said she was certain that you would like them".

"Well, she was certainly right there" said Mum; "I really love them, you can shop for underwear for me, anytime".

Then Mum opened the other bag and took out the nightdress I had bought.

She gasped, "Oh My God! It's beautiful! But how much have you spent on all this?"

I just shrugged.

"I know I asked if you could afford a 'high maintenance lady' like Anna, but I didn't think you really meant it when you said you were willing to break the bank to take her out. This must have cost a fortune, just on it's own, without the underwear, and I do know how much that was, because I looked at it in M&S several weeks ago. At those prices I would never have even considered buying it, it was far too expensive, and I wouldn't have bought the suspender belt, because, as you know, I don't normally wear stockings. You have spent all this money on me, and you didn't even know if I would refuse to wear it?"

"Well, she did say I could take it back if you didn't like it. But she also said something else when she said that, sort of a 'back-up' plan, for if things really went 'pear shaped' when I gave them to you."

"What else did she say?" asked Mum.

I grinned at her; "well, she said, if you absolutely hated them, and I got into real trouble for buying such sensual underwear as this, with the stockings and a suspender belt too, you could send me back with them, and she knew a girl who would be only too pleased to wear them for me. She said they were her size too".

Mum burst out laughing, "My goodness, so while buying this, you also managed to get yourself propositioned by an M&S sales lady" she said grinning all over her face; "did she give you her name as well?"

"Yes she did, it was Sarah" I said grinning; "and she gave me her mobile number as well. I'm really on a roll today Mum"

"Sarah? Oh my goodness! I know which girl you mean. She is lovely, why didn't you take her up on it, most men would have. That girl I introduced you to from my office, Samantha, the one who prefers to be called 'Sam', the one you said 'she is very nice, but she really isn't interested in men at all', about. She is absolutely crazy about her. She refers to her as 'the ice maiden' because she has been trying for about six months now, and she still hasn't managed to get a date with her. She was moaning that she had spent a fortune on underwear just to get to talk to her. My god, 'the ice maiden' propositioned you and you turned her down? I bet that doesn't happen to her very often."

I leaned forward and gently kissed her lips.

"But she wasn't the lady I wanted to have them, Mum" I said; "you are the one they were bought for".

"Oh God!" she said; "you really have got it bad, haven't you?"

"Yes Mum, I have" I replied; "and I have had it this bad for a long time".

"Well! 'The ice maiden' can keep her 'icy fingers' off you, or I will scratch her eyes out, because I think I have got it quite bad, too".

She pulled me to her again and we kissed passionately. My hand cupped her breast, and although, as my thumb caressed her nipple she gave another little whimper like she did when we had kissed that morning, she made no move to stop me. As we pulled apart, she gently removed my hand from her breast.

"I had better get ready and put a few things in a case, hadn't I. We don't want to have to rush things tonight, do we? What time have you booked the meal for?"

"8.0'clock" I said, with a smile on my face; "so we have plenty of time".

"Not for that we haven't" she said with a naughty grin; "Mr and Mrs James will have to check in and I will have to get ready to 'Wow' the restaurant for you. If I let you start with that now, we might not get out of this room till Monday, so go and get yourself ready, you have to pack your things too".

As I got up from the floor, she looked up at me with a really strange look on her face.

"Before you go, would you please go to my shoe drawer and bring me the box that is in there. Our future together is going to have to be a big enough secret for the two of us, so there shouldn't be secrets between us.

[Ah! The secret shoe box. She wants me to see that. What has she got hidden in there?] I opened the drawer and, taking the box I held it out to her. "You don't have to do this Mum, this is yours and it's obviously private".

"No I want you to see this; you need to know the kind of person you are getting involved with".

"I know who I am involved with, Mum, I have been with her, in my mind, for some time now." I said, and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Please open it, I want you to see what it contains" she said.

I opened the box! Inside was a 'Rabbit' vibrator, a medium sized moulded dildo with vibrator built in, a small bottle which the label identified as 'anal lubricant', and a 'butt plug'.

I must admit, I had expected there to be a vibrator. The moulded dildo was a little bit of a surprise, but I really hadn't expected the 'butt plug and lube'. It took all of my control not to show my surprise at that.

In that moment I realised exactly how much, seeing I was reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' must have been like a blow between the eyes for her.

She must have known that the book dealt with a Dom/Sub relationship from all the talk about it on TV. What I had thought was anger when she found the books, must have been fear that I might know about the contents of her 'shoe box'. A vibrator? I was expecting that, but a butt plug and lube? They suggested she had other fantasies and desires I had never ever suspected. The bottle of 'lube' was only just over half full, so it must have been used several times, but was it the first bottle or a replacement for an empty? I had no way of knowing.

She must have gone through all kinds of torment when she saw the book. By bringing those books into the house I had put her through that. I wondered when, and for how long at a time had 'the plug' been inserted? How often did she use it and how long had she owned it? I had absolutely no idea. The 'lube' for ease of entry I could understand, but no wonder she had got aroused when reading the book.

I looked at her, still sitting on the edge of her bed, but now staring fixedly down at the floor.

I thought about asking those questions, just for a second, before I carefully closed the box and returned it to the drawer. Sliding the drawer closed again, I returned to her. Standing before her where I had knelt only moments ago, I squatted down and gently tilted her head up so she was looking at me.

"I need you to know this, and although I will probably tell you many times during our time together, I need to say it now, so that there is no mistake. I want you to completely understand how I feel about you.

I love you! You are my life! You are everything I want and everything I need! Those things change nothing! I love you!

She had tears in her eyes. "May I touch you sir?" she asked with a catch in her voice.

"Of course you can" I said as I stood up; "I am yours, you know that now".

"Thank you sir" she said. She unfastened my belt, the waist button of my trousers and slid down the zip.

Then she pushed them and my pants down to my ankles. I was still fully erect and my penis sprang up pointing straight at her face. She wrapped her fingers round it and, opening her mouth, inserted my penis deep inside, leaning forward so my cock touched the back of her throat. Then she proceeded to give me a blow job that exceeded even my wildest dreams. 'Where did she learn to do that?' I wondered.

I have to admit here, unlike the usual hero's of these stories, after everything which had happened that day, I didn't have very much in the way of control. All too soon I could feel I was about to cum.

I tried to warn her about what was about to happen. She just sucked harder, holding me inside as the whole world exploded around me and I blasted probably the biggest load I had ever ejaculated, into her mouth. She didn't lose a single drop, swallowing it all and carefully licking around my cock to make sure she hadn't missed any.

"Thank you for my present's sir. I would love to wear them for you" she whispered.

I dropped to my knees again and hugged her to me. I was shaking like a leaf in a storm.

"You didn't have to do that, just accepting them was thanks enough".

She kissed me, and I could taste my cum on her lips.

"I did it because I wanted to," she said; "not because I had to. Could I also suggest, when you confirm that booking, a double might be more convenient than twin beds, for our first night together".

"I will do that, but could I ask what the 'can I touch you, sir' was all about?"

"I think a little bit of Anastasia must have sneaked in with Anna" she replied; "did you mind?"

"No" I said; "but I am not Christian, and you don't have to ask if you want to touch me. Although it might be a good idea if you could warn me if you are going to do things like that. That is, unless you want to have to make a claim on my life insurance when I die from shock.

"Will you go and get ready!" said Mum laughing; "This night out must be costing a fortune and I really do want to enjoy all of it, especially what comes after dinner."

"I didn't realise you were that fond of chocolate mints" I said; "I would have bought you a box ages ago if I had."

Now Mum was openly laughing out loud; "will you get out and let me get dressed!" She said; "go and do something useful, like changing that booking or it is going to be a very uncomfortable night, trying to fit both of us into a single bed.

It's been a long time since your dad left and there hasn't been a man in my bed since then, so I am going to be a little bit rusty as far as technique goes, and please pull your pants up before you fall over them and break something. My plans for tonight do not include visiting you in a hospital bed. Something tells me the nurses might object to what I have in mind."

"I see" I said; "but if what you just did to me was your technique being 'rusty' I had better get a supply of vitamins in, or I don't think I will last till morning.

As to what you might have in mind, I will have to see what I can do" I said; "I can't promise anything, but I will do my best to fully fill you, and satisfy all your needs and requirements – Ah .. Whoops! Should I have said to fulfil all your expectations? - Or should that have been to fully fill you and satisfy all our needs and requirements and fulfil all of your expectations and desires? - Or maybe some combination of all of the above."

Mum stood up and took my hands; looking into my eyes she became serious. "Are you really sure that this is what you want Paul?" she asked; "this is a big step and what we are looking at here is actually illegal. We could get into a lot of trouble if it comes out."

I kissed her again (it's wasn't until I wrote all this down I realised how many times we had kissed that day). "In that case, we had better be very careful, so that it doesn't come out, hadn't we."

Mum held me tightly for a moment, then she said, "You asked me to let it go, but I can't, I need to know. What happened when you and that boy had a fight in college? What did he say that made you so angry you hit him?"

I sat her down again on her bed and sat beside her, holding her hand.

"I didn't really want to go into this, but if you really feel you must know I will tell you. It was some time ago, and I can't remember word for word most of what he said, and anyway, I am sure you can guess most of it. But he made some quite graphic comments regarding what he would like to do with you, if you went out with him. Then, when I objected to what he was suggesting, and told him to 'back off' he said, very sarcastically;

'What's the matter with you, are you jealous, or do you want to get back into where you came from, yourself?'

That was when I hit him. He hit me back and we finished up rolling on the floor punching each other. We were separated by a teacher, who dragged us both up in front of the principle."

"Go on" said Mum.

"That's it really, except that three other people, two boys and a girl, had heard what he said and while we were waiting in the outer office while the teacher explained to the principle why he had brought us there, under guard to make sure we didn't start again, those three walked straight past us into the principles office and told him what Pete had said, which had caused me to hit him and started the fight.

I had some bruising, which was what you saw when I got home. I just got a lecture about controlling my temper.

Pete went to hospital with a broken nose and two cracked ribs. A letter was sent to his parents and he was suspended from college for three weeks.

The girl who had heard what he said and went to the principle's office, was a friend of the girl Pete was seeing at the time. That girl immediately dumped him and no other girl would go out with him, because, by the end of his suspension, the whole college knew what he had said.

Pete found he was now not welcome with anyone that he used to hang out with. A few weeks later, during a rugby practice somehow he finished up at the bottom of a loose scrum and got quite badly stamped on. Of course I am quite sure was accidental, although a couple of the players did clap me on the back later, and one said 'we just thought he was a bit out of order there'. I don't play rugby, as you know, so I never touched him.

After that he stopped coming to college and I think he is signing on 'unemployed'. He did have a job, but I heard that someone at the college was a friend of the son of his manager, and at the end of his 'probationary employment period' he was 'let go' as being 'unsuitable'.

That's about it, so now you know, and now you can now see why I didn't want to discuss it."

Mum was looking at me, her face pale with shock. "It did involve me then, it was about me."

I squeezed her hand; "No Mum, it was about me! I hit him for what he said about me.

Even if I hadn't felt for you as I do, if I had just had the normal son's feelings for his mother, I would have done exactly the same.

He didn't insult anyone else, or accuse anyone else of wanting to sleep with their mothers, but even his previous friends all cut him dead. Both rugby teams were grinning at me as they came off the field and he hadn't said anything about them. As that one said, 'he was out of order' and when what he said got round, he found he had upset a lot of other people, not just me, even though he said it about me.