Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

I whimpered and did so.

I realised at that moment just how wet I was. My juices had dripped in a few thin trickles down the inside of each of my thighs. I'd have to wash.

Johan was a step ahead of me.

"Go wash your hands and use a bit of oil and rub yourself all over. Do not pat dry all your juice first. Just mix it in."

I struggled to my knees on the bed, looking him straight in the eyes.

He was going to make me go to the beach in a skimpy bikini and smelling like a hot slut.

I swallowed and lowered my eyes.

I started blushing at my thoughts and my pussy clenched involuntarily, more juices seeping out and running down my legs.

"Y... yes, Sir," I stuttered under my heaving breath.

I stood up on shaky legs and started for the bathroom. Johan grabbed my wrist and stopped me. He was still sitting down on the bed.

I turned and faced him, his fingers light around my slim wrist.

"Do you remember what you are doing?"

I nodded.

"I'll just say it again so we are clear. Don't pat dry. Oil your whole body. Slide in your Ben Wahs and put on the white bikini. You can wear a skirt and a tank top. Okay?"

I nodded and smiled a little, blushing madly.

"Actually, grab the big blue dildo and the clear butt plug. You know, the small one. Put them in the glove box. You never know when something like that might come in handy."

He chuckled his evil chuckle.

"In fact... okay, this is gonna be fun. What I want you to do is to walk slowly out to the car like you are in no hurry and it's something you do every day, baby. If you see a neighbour, I want you to wave with the toy in your hand."

My jaw dropped open.

"Walk around to your side of the Mustang and lean over the door and put the toys in the glove compartment. When you're done, if you notice anyone watching, I want you to wave and smile. Then you can come get me and we'll go."

He smiled a satisfied smirk. He was not going to be moved.

"Okay?"

My knees almost went.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, hesitating to answer him.

My whole body was tingling with heat, and a searing hot blush crept up my cheeks.

My mouth was so dry I could hardly speak.

We never did anything outside.

"O... okay."

It had started.

Author's note: Thank you again to Rachel for her editing work. Just wonderful. And thank you to the kind souls generous enough to vote. Writers here at Lit are indebted to you for helping them maintain their enthusiasm.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12