Sharing Dirty Stories With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you reading?" I asked. As if that was changing the subject.

"It's OK so far," Jennifer said, "I'll send it to you later tonight. Though I doubt you'll need it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean moby dick down there looks like he's going to blow any second," Jennifer said, "When's the last time you went?"

"Jennifer, I don't know if I should be talking about this with you," I said.

"I did it a couple of hours ago," Jennifer said, "Right before you got back from work. You'd think that would be enough, but it seems like I need it every few hours now."

I looked down at my phone, but my sister was still staring at me. Dammit.

"Couple of days, I think," I said.

"You don't remember?" Jennifer asked.

"Fine. It was last Saturday. Happy?"

"You've gone five whole days without? Fuck, I can barely make it through five hours!"

"I like to, um, edge it a little," I said. I felt my face grow hot. Unbearable in this heat.

"You mean, like, you work yourself up with the stories and then stop?" Jennifer asked, "And you do this for days? Sounds painful."

"It can be," I said, "But after building up like that? When I go? It's on a whole other level."

"You feel the pleasure of it more?"

"Everything is more," I said, "It feels great, yes, but it also lasts way longer, and I produce more, um, stuff. Fuck, I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my little sister."

Well, that was it. I was telling Jennifer about my masturbation habits. We'd gone well beyond what could be considered acceptable. Then she pushed things even further.

"I want to see it," Jennifer said.

WHAT?!

"What you described, it sounds so intense," Jennifer continued, "I want to see what it's like."

"Jennifer, I don't know."

"It's been five days. Is that enough time to make it, like, big?"

I stared at my sister in shock. "No. No way," I said.

"I can see from here that you're primed," Jennifer said, "That story you're reading? When you get to page six it's going to put you over the top. I promise you. You might not even need to touch yourself. So, it's going to happen anyway."

"If it does" I said, "It'll happen in the privacy of my own room like always."

"Why?" Jennifer asked. She gave me a coy smile, her green eyes wide. Innocent with just a bit of naughtiness.

"It's not right," I said, "Brothers and sisters shouldn't..."

"Shouldn't see each other naked?" Jennifer asked, "Share dirty stories with each other? Talk about how they jerk off? And siblings definitely shouldn't cum together, right? But Matt, every night we read these stories, go off to our separate bedrooms, and get off. Tell me you don't think about it sometimes. How I'm right in the other room, cumming the same time you do."

I couldn't say no because that would be a lie. But I couldn't say yes, either.

"See," Jennifer said, "So it's the same as before. Only we actually get to see it. Share it."

I don't know what I was thinking. Actually, I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking at all. My horny hardness had taken control. Because the next words out of my mouth were, "You'll do it, too?"

"Are you kidding? If that cock goes off half as good as you say it does, I won't be able to stop myself."

I took a deep breath. Like this was actually something I could rationally consider. I didn't realize how far I'd left rational behind until I tried looking. It was so far back it was barely a blip. Well before we'd started sharing stories -- maybe as far back as me agreeing to host my sister in my little apartment -- I'd thrown sensible to the side. It was well beyond my reach now.

Still, I pretended like I had self-control.

"Clothes stay on," I said.

"Of course," Jennifer said.

"I'll just reach into my shorts."

"Same."

"I'm going to need some tissues," I said.

"I'll go get them," Jennifer said, "You keep reading."

I settled into the story. Sank into the couch. If I thought about what I was about to do, I got nervous. Instead, I drew myself into the story and let my surroundings slip away. At one point, I felt my sister climb back onto the couch. Her bare leg brushed mine. I didn't dare look up.

I became very aware of my dick, sticking up as straight as I'd ever felt it. Without even making the conscious decision, I had my hand around my cock. Began stroking up and down. Moving along with the pace of the story. It got to the point where the brother was about to enter his sister. I slicked my hand, then wrapped it back around my dick. As interactive as I could get.

I looked over at Jennifer. She was staring straight at me. She'd slipped her shorts and panties to the side. Her little hands were buried in her crotch. Rubbing in time with my strokes. I swear I could smell her arousal. Like I needed even more stimulation.

I lost track of where I was in the story. I looked at my sister while I worked my cock. She gazed right back at me.

"Good?" She asked, barely a whisper.

I nodded. "G-good?" I asked back.

"Yes," she said, "You close?"

I nodded again. Went to lick my hand again, but Jennifer stopped me.

She leaned forward, just enough, and let her spit drip down over my dick. I looked at her with awe and anxiety. My gorgeous sister drooling on my cock. Still stroking her own sex. I couldn't see around her underwear, but it looked like she had a couple fingers buried inside herself. The other hand tickled at her clit.

I spread my sister's saliva over my dick and began stroking again. I wasn't far along now.

"Tell me," Jennifer said. She wasn't hiding it anymore. Breathing hard. Cheeks flushed. Eyes wide. "Tell me when you're going to cum."

"Close," I said.

"Do it," Jennifer said, dragging that last word out. Making it even dirtier than before. "Cum for me."

"AH!" I gasped. The pleasure arced through my cock and exploded across my body. My vision thinned. All I could see was my sister's eyes, practically popping as my first stream of sperm burst forth.

The orgasm was overwhelming. More than I could have anticipated. Better than any edging had ever brought me. I felt my dick pumping in my hands. Warm spatters splashing everywhere. My hips shook. My arms trembled.

Faintly, I heard my sister gulp out, "Oh God." Distant, I could feel her own, thin legs bumping against mine. Then the ecstasy washed over me, and everything went blank.

Finally, I felt my cock go soft. The last of my ejaculate spilled onto my fist. I opened my eyes. Jennifer was looking at me with a mix of satisfaction and indignation. Unintentionally, I'd covered my sister in my sperm. Big cummy stains on her shirt. I'd even managed to hit her face; a trail of clear-ish white dripped down her cheek.

Jennifer saw me staring and laughed. Using the tissues I'd told her to get, she wiped my semen from her face. For a second it looked like she was about to put some in her mouth, but she stopped herself. "Fuck, that was incredible," she said.

"Yours or mine?" I asked. I was leaning back on the couch, blown. Even taking my hand off my flaccid dick felt like too much effort.

"Both!" Jennifer said, as if her answer were obvious, "I've never seen a guy cum so much. That was epic."

"You've seen a lot of guys do that, then?" I asked.

"None of your business," Jennifer said. I raised an eyebrow at her. At this point, could she truly claim that anything was inappropriate for me to ask? "Fine. Twice. You were the third. You?"

"Beth didn't do those things," I said, "Or if she did, she didn't want me to watch. Honestly, though, I was so worked up by what I was doing, I didn't really get to see you."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to do it again, then," Jennifer said.

I thought she was joking. Being playful. Flirty. But not three hours later, when I'd turned into bed -- haunted by the usual naughty older brother remorse -- there was a knock on my door.

Jennifer walked in without even waiting for me to answer. She strutted into the room, wearing a silky robe that was a bit like a sexy kimono. As soon as she saw me looking, she peeled it off. My sister was completely naked. Her body was amazing. I thought I'd gotten a good look before. I had no idea.

The room was dark, but I saw plenty by the moonlight. Her broad shoulders tapered down to a tiny bubble butt. Slim hips and long legs. Her breasts, full and perky like only a twenty-year-old's could be, were topped by small, coral nipples that pointed to daylight. Her bush was trimmer than I'd seen before, covering what looked to be a nice, tidy pussy.

Jennifer didn't wait to see my reaction. She climbed onto my bed and lewdly spread her legs. A moment later, she dipped her hands into her sex and started stroking. First just playing lightly with her labia. I sat up to get a better view. There was something almost artful in it. My naked sister recumbent in the bluish light of the city, stroking herself.

Jennifer found her clit and started rubbing faster. Little gasps escaped her lips. She dipped her lithe fingers into her pussy. One. Then two. Pumping and rubbing at the same time.

The most erotic thing, though, wasn't the abandon with which my sister rubbed herself off. Nor was it the jiggling of her breasts or the increasingly louder grunts that slipped out of her mouth. It was her eyes. Big and emerald and staring right at me.

This wasn't a shy exposition. It wasn't a tentative act. My sister wasn't pretending to be somewhere else, watched by another man. She was masturbating for her brother; it was inescapable.

Jennifer's eyes crossed slightly. Her strokes stuttered. She made a long, low growl followed by a short, hard intake of breath. She dropped to her back.

"AH!" Jennifer exclaimed. Her body went completely stiff. Adorably, her little toes were the only part of her body that moved. A cute, little tremble. Then she went limp. "Ahhhhhh."

A moment later, she rolled off the bed, grabbing her silk robe off the floor.

"Good?" I asked.

"Amazing," Jennifer said. Then she left my bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

*

I spent the whole next day at work rehearsing the speech I would give my sister when I got home. About appropriate behavior and self-control.

As soon as I opened the door to my apartment, it all went out the window.

Jennifer was sitting on the couch completely naked. Engrossed in a story. She patted the far cushion, like inviting me for tea. I stripped down to nothing and joined her. She briefly appraised my body, then gave me an approving smile.

"You read the ones I sent this morning?" Jennifer asked. I'd been so wrapped up in what I was supposed to say, I hadn't even noticed.

"Not yet," I said.

"Awesome," Jennifer said, "We'll do one together."

What she meant by 'do one' is that we both started the story at the same time. Within minutes, Jennifer's hand was between her legs. My hand was around my dick. We raced forward together.

My sister reached her climax first. She gasped and threw her head back. I was about to follow her over the edge when her hand shot out and grabbed my dick.

"Oh fuck. Jen!"

"Don't," she said, squeezing a bit too hard, "Not yet."

I gave her a dubious look. My sister had just orgasmed on my couch and now had her soft, feminine hand on my cock. Asking me to hold back seemed a bit unfair.

"Edge," she said, "Like always."

I let out a deep sigh of either resignation or exasperation. Probably both. When my muscles relaxed, Jennifer took her hand off my dick. It flagged sightly, like trying to wave her back down. An anxious puppy, wondering where his treat went.

"That was awesome," Jennifer said.

"The, um, the orgasm?" How was it that I could have the thing, yet not be able to talk about it?

"No, silly," Jennifer said, little sister frisky, "I mean, yes. It was nice. But holding that awesome big brother dick was downright fantastic."

My face flashed red, but it didn't stop my sister.

"And I do mean big brother," Jennifer said, "You are packing."

"You've been reading too many of those stories," I said.

"And who's fault is that?" Jennifer asked, vamping.

I shook my head and got up to make dinner. After we ate, Jennifer and I shared another story. She got off but, again, didn't let me. This time, I was able to stop on my own.

"How long does it take to have another big one?" she asked as I panted. I was holding my dick like I was squeezing the release on a grenade. Which, considering the chances of explosion, wasn't too far off.

"Usually, I like to go at least three days," I said, "But the way we're doing things? I mean, I'm probably primed right now."

Jennifer's eyes went eager. "OK, day after tomorrow," she said, "Promise."

The next day at work, I was so distracted I almost spilled coffee on myself twice. I was so amped up, I snapped at three people. As soon as I could, I hurried home.

"Oh, big brother, I didn't even see you come in," Jennifer said, grinning mischievously as I opened the door to my apartment. "Very naughty sneaking in on your sister like that."

She was wearing the robe again, but it was wide open. She had on a pair of very girly yellow panties with a teddy bear on the front. She pulled them to the side and began plunging her fingers into her pussy.

"You're not. Not supposed to see your little sister. Stroking herself."

"I couldn't help myself sis," I said, getting onto the part, "I wanted you so bad."

"God, that's hot," Jennifer said. I couldn't tell if it was really her or if she was still in her naughty sister persona. "I'm getting off just thinking about you. Your big brother cock. Oh bro, I want it in my pussy so bad. Would it be so wrong? If you stuck that awesome dick in your sister's sloppy pussy?"

"Jennifer..."

"Play. Please."

"No," I said, and her face went ashen. "I mean yes. It would be OK. We'd just slip it in. See how it feels."

"Right," Jennifer said, making her way back to the couch. She sat down on the edge, keeping her legs spread. The whole time, she stroked herself so fast, I could barely see her fingers. "It wouldn't be sex. We'd just be -- uhn -- playing. Would you like that? Do you want to put your cock inside your sister?"

"Yes," I said. My hand was down around my dick. Squeezing through my dress pants.

"Oh please," Jennifer said, "Oh please put that brother cock in me."

She was so into it, I couldn't tell where the game ended and reality began.

"I don't care that I'm not protected. I want it inside. You'll pull out in time, right? You won't put a baby in your baby sister, will you?"

"Never," I said, "I just want to feel. Inside of you. Make you cum."

"Oh, I would cum so hard on your cock," Jennifer said, "Oh! Oh bro. I can it feel it you're gonna... AH!"

Jennifer's whole body stiffened, except for those trembling toes again. Her chest and face flushed. Then she sank, liquid, into the cushions.

I started to undo my belt. I couldn't stop myself.

"Please Matt," Jennifer said, holding up her hand. "One more day."

That night, when I was about to go to sleep, my door cracked open. Jennifer came in, wearing a surprisingly unsexy pair of heavy flannel pajamas. She sat on the end of the bed. I was expecting another show. Instead, she sat there looking pouty.

"What I said tonight," Jennifer said, "You know I'm just, like, pretending, right?"

"I know," I said, as if I really did, "Standard disclaimer."

"It's neat to share it with you," Jennifer said, "But I know it's wrong. I don't want you to, you know, expect things."

"It's fine," I said, "I get it. It's fun to play around like that."

"Agreed," Jennifer said, "We haven't touched each other yet and I think it should stay that way."

"You already touched me," I said, "Remember? You grabbed my dick."

"Oh yes," she said, suddenly looking dreamy as she remembered the moment, "That didn't count."

"Sure," I said, "We won't touch anymore."

"Right," Jennifer said, "But watching. Talking dirty. That's alright. Right?"

Honestly, we both knew we were lying to each other. But the truth was something neither of us was ready to say. So, we told ourselves these falsehoods, shared them with each other for strength, as if that would somehow make them real.

"It's fine," I said, "Just a bit of fun."

"Exactly," Jennifer said, "But if you don't feel good about tomorrow. You know, the um, big blowout? We can skip it."

"Do you?" I asked. "Want to stop it?"

"No way," Jennifer said, "But if you feel like things are going too far?"

"Maybe we should," I said, "Slow things down. A little. To be safe."

"Right," Jennifer said, "Maybe that'll be for the best."

"Let's decide in the morning," I said, "See how we feel."

"After work, if you still want to," Jennifer said.

"Even better," I said, "It'll be good to get a break."

*

The next morning, I called in sick to work. For the first time in my whole career, over a decade, I faked a cough and told them I couldn't come in. I heard Jennifer doing the same right next to me. She could barely get through it without giggling.

When we hung up, my sister looked at me like I'd just told her I was taking her to Disney World. Whatever trepidation we'd had the night before had been burned off in the morning sunrise. I started to take off my pajamas, but again, she stopped me.

"Let's let it build all day," Jennifer said.

I groaned, but I couldn't say no to my little sister. Instead, I got up and showered while she made me breakfast. Then we sat down, picked out some new stories, and started to read. I knew I wasn't supposed to touch myself. But again and again, I found myself feeling my dick through my shorts, as if my hand had headed there of its own accord.

Jennifer, for her part, stayed mostly behaved. At first. She treated the day like one long stripping game. At breakfast, she was fully dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. Her long, brown hair tied up in a tight ponytail.

By lunch, she was down to just the shirt and a pair of scarlet, boyshorts panties. After we ate, she took off her t-shirt to reveal the racy, matching bra. By evening, we'd each read about ten stories each. My sister was completely naked, hair tickling at the tips of her breasts.

Jennifer started to strip me as well, undoing my belt while I was calling for Chinese delivery. When the food arrived, we both ate it naked. Chopsticks plus bare skin isn't exactly cleanly, but we made it work.

"Where do you want to do this?" Jennifer asked, "The grand finale."

"Bedroom?"

"Yes," she said, the hunger in her eyes was inescapable.

We rushed back and jumped on my bed. We started, as usual, with a story. This one was about siblings who played a silly card game that turned sexual. I felt my naked cock stiffen against my leg. Soon it was in my hand. I lightly stroked, not wanting to go over the top too soon. My body was like kindling, ready to spark off at any second.

Jennifer pushed the iPad out of my face. She was sitting across from me, stunning. She had her hands in her crotch. Her breasts shook with every strum. She smiled at me, then looked straight at my cock.

We watched each other as we went off. It was getting harder and harder to pace myself.

"Oh, but brother, we can't," Jennifer said, her voice nearly a whisper "Mom and Dad are both outside. They'll hear us."

"Then be quieter," I said.

"Can't help it," Jennifer said, "Feels too good."

I smirked. My sister and her stories.

"Wait, don't..."

I froze.

"Don't put it in me," Jennifer said, smirking, "Please. Brother, it's way too big. It won't fit."

She stared at me expectantly.

"Um, I mean, just try it," I said, "A little bit. I know you'll like it."

"You can't go in me, I'm not on birth control," Jennifer said.

"I'll pull out," I said, "I promise."

"Do you like it?" Jennifer asked, intentionally shaking her breasts, "My body?"