Sharing Dirty Stories With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're incredible," I said, meaning it.

"Do you...? Do you wish that was your cock in my pussy? Instead of my fingers?"

"Yes," I said.

"Oh God, that would be so bad," Jennifer said, "But I bet it would feel so good."

"So wrong," I said.

"So right," Jennifer said. Suddenly her eyes went wide. "Are you getting close?"

"Yes," I said.

"I'm almost. Almost there," Jennifer said, "I want -- uhn -- I want to see you cum. I want to feel it. On my tits. On my face. Will you do that for me? Will you shower your little sister with your seed?"

I didn't even think about it. I just nodded.

"Oh God," Jennifer said. Her body cinched. Her toes twitched. But rather than fall back, like always, her body jerked, and another orgasm rolled through her. Then another.

"Can't stop," she said, her eyes wide, "Can't stop cumming."

"So hot," I said.

"Ah AH! Look at... what you've done... to me."

"Look at what you've done to me," I retorted. I was completely naked, stroking my cock like a maniac.

"H-here, let me help you," Jennifer said. Before I could process what she'd said, my sister reached over and grabbed my cock.

"Oh Jen!"

Her hand felt amazing. She stroked me once. Twice. That was all it took. My cock exploded in her hand. She pointed it right at her breasts. A rope of white splashed onto them. Another. I painted my baby sister's tits with my sperm, shaking in her soft grip.

When the pleasure subsided, I looked at my sister. She was covered in cum. Like a bukkake film that had, somehow, only featured a single man.

"God, you cum a lot," Jennifer said. She fell back, giggling. She was so silly and simple post-orgasm.

"Edging," I said, "It makes all the difference. You should try it, too."

"You know?" Jennifer said, "I think I will."

*

We spent the next week rubbing ourselves like crazy but never orgasming. Sometimes, we didn't even bother with the stories. Just watched each other wank. Again, though, we didn't touch each other. Jennifer's grab of my cock was forgotten. Like it had never happened.

After three days, both of us were beside ourselves. Crazed by the need to cum. We'd promised each other we'd wait till the weekend. We didn't make it past Thursday night.

We were sitting on the couch. Both of us idly stroking. Then Jen started her dirty talk.

"They're going to catch us, you know," she said, "Mom and Dad."

I thought she was serious. I should have known better.

"I think we'll be OK," I said.

"They're right in the next room," Jennifer said, "I see the way Mom looks at me. I think she can tell I'm getting regular doses of big brother dick."

"Well, she's bound to find out," I said, "Once your tummy starts showing."

Jennifer gasped. She started rubbing herself faster.

"I told you not to cum in me," she said.

"I couldn't help it," I said, "You felt so good."

"Well since we can't make things worse," Jennifer said, "Why don't you put it in me again?"

Now it was my turn to gasp. I was working myself pretty fast now. I think both of us were ready to reach our peak.

"Do you want that big brother? Do you want to fuck your innocent, baby sister? You know I've never done that. Had sex. No one's cock has ever been in my perfect little pussy. Do you want to be my first? Make your little sister a real woman?"

I didn't know what to say. Was this a game or serious? I should have found out. Instead, I let Jennifer keep talking.

"Oh God, last week, when you came on my breasts? That was the hottest thing I've ever done," Jennifer said. "Your hot, hard cock in my hands. Feeling your cum rise up the shaft. Seeing it shoot. God, I don't think you know what it did to me. Did you like it? Letting your little sister stroke you off?"

"It felt amazing," I said, "You're amazing, Jen."

"Did you want to touch me, too?"

"Oh God yes."

"Feel my tits? Rub my slippery pussy?"

"Desperately."

I leaned forward. My sister's eyes got wide. Scared and hungry. I pushed her hands away from her cunt. Replaced them with my rough fingers.

She reached and grabbed my dick. Both of us got each other off. Jennifer pumped my cock, possessed. I rubbed her cunt, crazed. This time, I went off first. We were in such a tangle on the couch, there was no aiming anything. I came everywhere, like a leaky firehose. On my sister, on myself, on the couch. A sticky, spermy mess.

I fought through the pleasure, desperate to bring my sister the same.

"Oh God," Jennifer said, "OH GOD!" Her body bucked. Her legs clamped down. Her eyes rolled back in her head. This time, instead of just her toes, her whole body quivered. I'd seen little, short, singular orgasms. Rolling fast multiples. Nothing like this.

My sister came for what felt like minutes. Her body wracked with pleasure. It seemed more like something she endured than enjoyed. Finally, her body stilled. Her eyes opened. She broke into peals of laughter.

"Oh wow. That was intense!" Another cum ripped through her like a shiver. "Fucking hell."

"Edging," I said, smiling. I reached out and stroked my sister's hair. For some reason, that felt more intimate than touching her pussy. She turned her head and kissed my hand.

"I mean, wow," she said, rambling, "I've never cum like that." She got up, examining herself. "Seemed like you came pretty hard, too."

"Oh yes," I said.

"Seriously, we've got to lay down towels or something," Jennifer said, "This is getting out of control."

That night, again, my sister slunk into my bedroom. She was completely naked, but the look on her face told me she wasn't there for sexy stuff.

"The touching," she said.

"We went a little overboard," I said.

"It's OK. I mean, I liked it. A lot."

"Me too," I said.

"So, it's OK right?" Jennifer asked in her little girl voice, "To keep going?"

"I think so," I said.

"Just no farther," Jennifer said.

I agreed.

*

We started the edging all over again the next day. It was like doing a cleanse -- we hated going through it, but we couldn't stop loving the results. During the lulls, we almost managed to act appropriately. We read stories, sure, but we stayed clothed (for the most part) and didn't touch each other (though we often touched ourselves). It almost felt like a normal, competitive sibling relationship. You know. Sort of.

We found we could go about three days before we went cum crazy. Jennifer started calling them 'O-days,' the days where we were finally granted relief from edging ourselves off the walls. Our next O-day was set for Sunday. Again, I told myself we'd reached our limit in what we would do with each other. Again, I was an idiot.

I was still asleep when Jennifer came into my room on a lazy Saturday morning. She pounced on my bed and prowled up to my head. Her face inches from mine. I blinked awake.

"Hi," she said, very affectionate.

"Good morning?"

"I want to try something different," she said.

"OK, sis, but we're going to need a lot of lube for anal," I said.

Jennifer shook her head, like I was the least funny brother a girl could have.

"Read this," she said, and handed me my iPad. Ordinarily, her touching my electronics without my permission would be a serious breach of privacy. But with Jennifer I felt like I had nothing to hide. I took the tablet and turned it around. She'd already selected a dirty story, one we'd read a few times and both enjoyed.

"Reading porn isn't really different," I said.

"You'll see," Jennifer said.

We sat on my bed, the sun sneaking into my window, turning the whole room overbright. Me lying back, wearing just a pair of boxers. My sister in her robe and (I assumed) nothing underneath, perched by my side, watching me intently as I read.

"What are they doing?" she asked.

"You want me to read it to you?"

"No. Just tell me what part of the story you're at."

"They just got naked in the pool," I said.

"So, get naked," Jennifer said, as if this was obvious. I stripped off my boxer shorts. My penis pointed out, pendulous. My sister peeled off her robe. Her bare body looked incredible, as always. I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Keep reading," she said, chuckling.

I read a little more, but it was hard to focus on the words while my sexy naked sister was sitting right there.

"Now what?" she asked.

"They got out of the pool," I said, "He's, um, feeling his sister's breasts."

"Go for it," Jennifer said. She leaned forward, practically placing her perfect boob on my fingertips. Full -- just a bit more than fit in my palm -- and firm. They felt incredible. I hefted my sister's tit in my hand, then I reached up and tweaked the nipple. She gave me the other one and I did the same. "Good?" she asked.

"Great," I said.

"Better than Beth's?" she asked.

I quirked an eyebrow. In all our dirty talk, Jennifer had never mentioned my ex-wife before. I think she knew it was a sore spot for me. But she'd talked about her ex-boyfriends before, so I guess I had to do the same.

"It's not even a comparison," I said, "These are magnificent."

Jennifer blushed. She jutted her chin, telling me to keep reading. "What are they doing now?"

"She's, um, stroking his cock."

Jennifer reached down and gripped my dick. I was already so worked up, I'm surprised I didn't cum right then. Three straight days of edging plus this morning's tease was already too much for me.

My sister squeezed my shlong. Gently stroked up and down. Teasing. Tantalizing.

"She's leaning down," I said, "Putting her mouth around her brother's... oh GOD."

My sister slurped my cock straight into her mouth. Remember, I hadn't had so much as a hand job in nearly five years. Now I was ensconced in my sister's warm wet mouth. It felt amazing. I'd had blowjobs before, but nothing like this. My ex-wife had treated my dick like a necessary evil. Jennifer wrapped her lips and tongue around me in a way that was so desirous, I can't even express it.

My sister licked and sucked on my cock slow, languid. Like savoring it. She held it tight in her mouth like it was precious. Her eyes wide and wanting. Wondrous. I couldn't look away.

"Keep reading," she said, her words adorably muffled by my dick.

"She's, um -- fuck that's good -- bobbing up and down on her brother's cock."

"Am I better than Beth?" Jennifer asked. Again with my ex.

"Not even in the same universe," I said, "You literally blow her away."

Jennifer rolled her eyes at me, but she kept sucking.

"His sister takes her mouth off him" I said, reluctantly. Jennifer let me go with a pop. "She's stroking him up and down." My sister started working me. A wanton look in her viridescent eyes.

I was so close. I doubted I was going to survive for much longer. Then I read the next few words and my heart stopped.

"She moves her body up," I said, "Straddles her brother with her legs." Jennifer did the same, mirroring the story. "She takes her brother's cock, aims it upwards, then, um... She puts it in her pussy."

We both froze. I don't know what Jennifer had been thinking to that point. Maybe she didn't read that far or didn't remember the story that well. Perhaps she thought that I would have cum already. Honestly, I'm not sure how I didn't. Or maybe, maybe, she told herself that when the time came, she would actually do it.

We both stared at each other. Jennifer's sex poised right above mine. Her breasts hanging over my chest. Her hand still wrapped around my cock. She looked right at me. Searching.

"I'm sorry, Matt," Jennifer said, "This has been fun and I don't regret one bit of it."

"Me neither," I said.

"But this... It would be actual incest, you know? There's a difference between pretend wrong and real wrong and I just can't get there."

I think she was expecting me to argue otherwise, but I didn't. I squeezed her hand and said, "You're right. But this was great. A really nice idea. Thank you."

Jennifer cocked her head at me, then suddenly her eyes went bright.

"Hang on," she said. My little sister leapt off me and ran into the living room. Watching her tits fly as she went, her taut little butt, it was almost as good as everything else I'd experienced that morning.

My sister came back holding a little bottle of hand lotion.

"Lay back," she told me, "Close your eyes."

I heard the 'squirt' noise of her using the bottle. I felt something warm and slippery slide down my cock. I grinned. My clever sister had covered her hands in lotion, then stacked them on top of each other. Slowly now, she slid them down my cock.

It clearly wasn't a vagina, but at the same time, it was close enough for the fantasy to work.

"Oh, brother, you feel so good in my pussy," Jen moaned. I could hear a little bit of a laugh trying to sneak its way up, but she forced it down.

"God, sis, so tight," I said.

Jennifer slowly slid her slick hands up and down my dick. "Do you like your little sister's tiny cunt?"

"You feel so good," I said.

"I love having you in me," she said. She started to move faster. For a pair of hands, she was doing a pretty good job of simulating sex.

"I love my brother's cock," Jennifer said.

"I love my sister's pussy," I said.

"I'm glad we're not using the condom," she said, "It feels so much better this way. Just tell me before you cum, OK?"

"Yes," I said, "I will."

"I don't want any of those naughty brother spermies finding their way into my unprotected pussy," Jennifer said.

"Fuck, sis."

"I know," she whined, "I can feel it, you're getting close."

She started to slow on me.

"No, not yet," I said.

"Don't lie to me," Jennifer said, "I know you. Think you're going to trick me. But I can feel when you're about to cum."

She was right, of course. I was close. I reached out and put my hand on hers, trying to make her go faster.

"Keep going, sis," I said.

"You're sure?"

I put my hands on her wrists, starting to jack up and down. Like I was holding her hips.

"You feel so good," I said, "I don't want to stop."

"You -- oh! -- but you have to," Jennifer said, "You can't make me pregnant."

"I don't care," I said, "I want you. Need you."

"No, brother, please don't... OH FUCK!"

My sperm shot upward like a geyser. The pleasure burst inside me with similar force. Jennifer held my dick tight, dragging the orgasm out of me.

"Oh, you're cumming in me," Jennifer said, "Making me pregnant. Oh, brother it feels so good."

As my orgasm finally started to weaken, I couldn't help myself and laughed. "OK, that was amazing," I said.

Jennifer gave me a wicked smile. She spread her arms and showed me -- I'd showered my sister in sperm. Her breasts were dripping with it. Her cute little belly button looked like a pearly, white lake.

"I came," Jennifer said. At first, I thought she was making a joke, but then she looked at me sheepishly. "I didn't even touch myself, but when you started pumping, I went off a little. Nothing massive, but... Wow. I didn't think that could happen."

"So, you're saying I can't return the favor?" I asked.

"You could," Jennifer said, "But I think I want to save it for the next O-day."

*

It all went wrong from the start.

I woke up the morning of our next O-day and started reading a story, like I always did. About halfway through, with my hand stroking my cock, I went over the top. I hadn't intended to, then suddenly I was covered in my own cum. The story wasn't even that good. My orgasm had been nice, sure, but it felt wasted.

It was going to be Jennifer's day anyway, I told myself in the shower.

Later, at work, I overheard two girls complaining about their love lives. About how hard it was to find a good partner, that kind of thing. As I listened, I thought to myself, I'm so happy I don't have that problem anymore. And I realized that I was thinking about Jennifer and myself.

My satisfaction quickly turned to remorse. Then guilt. I didn't have a girlfriend or a wife. I had a sister. One who I was doing dirty things with. That wasn't a relationship, but the fact that my mind had defaulted to that setting told me a lot more than I wanted to hear.

I spent the rest of the day in a fog, lost in my own thoughts. I had to stop this before it got too serious. It was already too late. I didn't know what to do. The woman I desperately needed to speak to and the girl I couldn't say a word to were the same person. I stayed late at the office that night, even though I didn't need to. I was afraid to go home.

Finally, I trudged to the subway and went back to my apartment. Jennifer was waiting for me, but as soon as she saw the look on my face, her own smile dropped.

"Did you eat yet?" she asked.

I told her that I hadn't. "I thought we could do dinner before we, you know, do the thing."

"The thing," she said, now straight up eyeing me. Trying to find the seam where the alien had slipped under my skin. I tried to force myself back to where I'd been the day before, but I couldn't find the right spot.

So, we ate dinner in silence and then, afterwards, Jennifer curled up on the couch with her phone. The problem with edging is the same as any othermind-altering experience -- drinking or drugs or whatever. Rational, calm Jennifer would have been able to put her disappointment aside with ease. Worked up, agitated Jennifer was not.

After her third loud sigh, I surrendered. "I'll meet you in the bedroom," I said.

"Finally," Jennifer said. She popped off the couch and raced down the hallway.

I took a deep breath. I could push through this. After she came down, we could talk about things normally. I cued up my selected story and walked into the bedroom.

Jennifer was in her tank top and underwear, lying back on my bed. She gave me a short smile when I entered. I handed her my iPad, then started to slowly take off my work clothes. Everything felt off. Like a song where the beat's just a bit too slow.

When I was down to my undershirt and boxers, I sat down on the side of the bed. Slowly, I traced my sister's arm. Her eyes drifted toward mine.

"Where are you at?" I asked.

"They just got to the hotel," she said. I'd chosen one where two siblings go on a summer vacation and end up having to share a room. Standard stuff. But it was well written, and it had the scenes I was looking for.

"Take your time," I said, and started to smooth Jennifer's hair. She kept scrolling as I looked over her shoulder. When she got to the part where the siblings got naked, I took off the rest of my clothes. Jennifer followed suit.

God, her body really was incredible. It wasn't just that she was twenty-two years old, although that certainly helped. She was so well-formed. Every curve looked like it had been sculpted. Her broad chest and tiny butt. Full breasts, even lying back, and feminine hips. Despite everything that day, I saw my sister naked and got hard as a rock.

Jennifer noticed my erection. For the first time since I got home, she genuinely grinned at me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. It felt so natural in the moment. My sister went back to reading.

The story siblings were now trying to sleep, tossing and turning. The brother started stroking himself off, so I began to do the same. A slow tease. Jennifer looked down at me, then back at the screen, her eyes flitting back and forth like a cat watching a ping-pong match.

Jennifer reached down with her free hand and explored at her folds. She was a bit ahead of the sister in the story, but I wasn't about to argue. Instead, I watched, entranced, as my beautiful sibling began to get herself off.

I knew what came next. I pushed Jennifer's hand away and put my own digits on her pussy. She reached for my cock, but I stopped her.

"Read the story," I said. Jennifer groaned. "What's happening?" I asked.

"He's playing with his sister's snatch," Jennifer said.