Sharing Dirty Stories With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, the one time Jennifer could feel me getting close, she reached down and squeezed the base of my shaft till the sensation went away. Once she was sure I was settled, she went back to languidly working my cock.

Finally, when I was almost ready to shout at my sister from all the frustration, the car slowed. I hadn't even realized we were coming up on our apartment.

"Remember what I told you both," Mom said as we climbed out of the car. "Together, the two of you can do amazing things."

As soon as my Dad pulled away, Jennifer started laughing hysterically.

"Jeez, does Mom even listen to herself?" she asked, "She had me going way harder than the handjob."

"What was that about, anyway?" I asked.

"I thought you liked to edge," Jennifer said, a teasing smirk played upon her lips. "And I want a massive load for tonight."

"Oh, is it O-Day already?" I asked. I had so many questions, but I couldn't bear to break the spell. I put my arm in my sisters' and walked her up to my apartment building.

"I believe it is O o'clock," Jennifer said.

As soon as we got on the elevator, Jennifer began undressing. She stepped out of her shoes, then turned around to let me unzip her. She was down to her underwear, white cotton panties and a thin white bra, by the time we got to our floor.

I lifted my sister up in my arms and carried her to the door.

"We were at a bar mitzvah, not a wedding," she said, giggling.

"I'm improvising," I said.

Holding a half-naked woman while also digging for your keys and trying to open your apartment and not alert the neighbors all at once is a challenge worthy of its own reality show. Finally, I set Jennifer down and reached into my pockets.

"Speaking of bar mitzvahs," Jennifer said, giving me a naughty grin, "In the spirit of the day, I'd like you to make me a woman."

I dropped the keys on the ground. I didn't bend down to pick them up. I just stared at my beautiful sister, standing in the hallway in her underwear, and tried to figure out what she was up to.

Jennifer reached down for my keys and unlocked the door. She led me inside, like I'd become some sort of invalid.

"I can never tell if you're messing around," I told my sister.

Jennifer sat me down gently on the couch. She began unbuttoning my shirt.

"I like to fantasize," Jennifer said, "I know, sometimes I get carried away."

"We need a safe word or something," I said, "So I know when it's pretend."

"How about watermelon," Jennifer said, "I doubt that will ever come up."

"But what if I want to compliment your massive watermelons," I said, looking pointedly at Jennifer's chest.

"I don't have watermelons," Jennifer said, laughing, "These are cantaloupes at best."

"Fine, how about strawberries," I said, "I'm sure we'll never need to say that."

Jennifer had my shirt completely undone. She pushed it off my shoulders. Traced her fingers down my naked chest. Reached down for my belt.

"So yes, in case I wasn't clear before, I'm a virgin," Jennifer said, "No strawberries about it."

"What about all those boys you told me about?"

"All those...? There were two boys, Matt. One. Two. And it was just handjobs. Maybe a little oral. That was it, though."

"So before, with the toy?"

"I got a little freaked out. It was the first thing going in me besides my fingers and, in the moment, it felt weird to have my first time to be with that ridiculous rubber dick."

"And the kiss?" I asked. OK, I guess I was taking all the risks now.

Jennifer undid my belt and tossed it aside. She unsnapped my pants and let me slip out of them. Both of us sat on that little couch in our underwear.

Jennifer mumbled something I couldn't understand.

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"I got scared," Jennifer said it again.

"I understand," I said, "I was afraid too. Of what we'd done and what we were doing. What we would do."

"That kiss was amazing," Jennifer said, "And suddenly it was like everything that had happened the last few weeks came crashing over me and I couldn't stand it any longer. What we were doing? I mean, it's literally illegal. I got so lost in the fantasy until that kiss. And then it was all very, very real."

"It's my fault," I said, "I'm the older sibling. I should have stopped things before they got out of control."

"I think I love you, Matt," Jennifer said, "How can you stop that?"

"I think I love you, too," I said. I leaned forward. To whomever has ever complained about kissing their sister, they clearly never did it. Because this was incredible. Beyond anything I'd ever experienced. That little brush of our lips the week before had been magical. This was so much more.

We stayed there, lips pressed for as long as we could stand it. We broke apart, gasping.

"Bedroom?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh yes," I said.

We ran back to my room, trailing underwear as we went. By the time we tumbled onto the bed, we were both completely naked.

My sister toppled me over and started kissing me again. Her naked breasts trailed through my chest hair. Her warm, wet sex pressed down on my steel hard dick. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, reminding myself she was real.

"You've got a hot young woman in your bed," Jennifer said, kissing me, "Practically half your age."

"You're rubbing your naked body on your brother," I said, "You're getting off on your sibling's dick."

Jennifer sat up. Reached down for my cock and started slowly stroking. Perched over me like she was about to pounce.

"This is wrong," Jennifer said, but there was a smile on her face, "It's incest."

"I know," I said with a sigh.

"But we're not stopping," Jennifer said, "Are we?"

"I don't think I can," I said.

Jennifer gave me a naughty grin, then shifted her body so my penis was pointing right at her opening. "Oh brother, you're so big. I don't think it's all going to fit in here."

I recognized Jennifer's fantasy voice kicking in. I knew I needed to play along.

"That's where it's meant to go," I said, "Your tiny sister snatch was made for big brother's massive dick."

"Promise me you'll go slow," Jennifer said.

"Promise me you'll be quiet," I said, "Mom and Dad are in the next room."

"I don't care. I want them to hear. I want the world to know. I love my older brother with all my heart."

Jennifer's warm nether lips wrapped around my cockhead. Already, I had to resist the urge to shove myself all the way in. I made myself lie back, let my sister slowly gorge her hungry pussy on my dick.

The head was all the way in. Jennifer's face cinched with wonder and discomfort. Down to my shaft. About halfway. My sister's mouth and eyes wide open. A little gasp and groan. Almost to the bottom. Our pubic hair tangling. Now both of us completely connected.

Jennifer stilled. She put her hands on my stomach. Eyes tightly shut.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Just. Getting used," she said.

"You feel amazing," I said, "So warm and tight."

Jennifer's eyes popped open. "I'm not on birth control," she said.

I waited for the 's-word' to tell me if this was real. She didn't say it. The worry in her eyes looked real enough though.

"I can go get condoms," I said, "The Rite Aid is 24-hours."

"No, I want to feel this," Jennifer said, "Feel you."

"I'll pull out," I said.

"You'd better," Jennifer said. I still wasn't sure if she was playing around. Oh God, how had we gotten ourselves in this situation again?

I wasn't able to think about it any longer though, because my sister started to roll her hips on my dick. I put my hands on her thighs, but I let her control the motion. Her mouth hung open. She started to breathe heavily.

"You're fucking your own sibling," I told her, "Bareback with your brother."

"I know, so good," Jennifer said.

"It's incest," I said, dragging out the word, "It's wrong."

Jennifer only moved faster. She dipped her hand into her crotch and rubbed her clit.

"You gave your virginity to your brother," I said, "What kind of girl does that?"

"Yours," Jennifer answered, "Your girl."

"That's right," I said, "You're mine now. Forever. I own you."

"Please," Jennifer said. She was full on thrusting now. Bouncing up and down on my dick. Tits flying everywhere. Grunting and mewling like an animal. Like a girl gone out of control.

I grabbed my sister's ass -- those cute, rounded buns -- and began pumping into her. Our rhythms matched like we'd been lovers our whole lives.

Jennifer's eyes popped wide. She sucked in her breath. Her whole body went taut and I watched, rapturous, as my sister orgasmed on my cock. I looked down to see. Sure enough, her toes were trembling.

My sister fell forward, gasping for breath.

"Holy fuck," she said, "I mean... holy fucking fuck."

"Good?" I asked.

"Amazing," she said, then kissed me hard on the mouth. "You didn't..."

"I told you I'd pull out," I said.

"Right," Jennifer said, "I guess I didn't edge you enough."

"Just enjoy it," I said.

Jennifer began to sit up, then collapsed forward again. Her whole body limp. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over. Somehow, we stayed connected.

"Are you going to fuck me now, brother?"

"I've been fucking you this whole time," I said.

"That was different," Jennifer said.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't really get it, but I wasn't about to argue with the woman whose cunt was wrapped around my cock.

I drew back and then slid into my sister. Kept my hands on her ass as I pumped. My rhythm got faster. Our flesh slapped together. I pummeled her into the bed.

"See," Jennifer said, gasping out each word, "This. Is. Fucking. Me."

I responded by going at her even harder. My balls bounced off her bottom. Our bodies both soaked in sweat. The bed cried out in pain with every thrust. My sister groaned and gasped.

I wanted it to last forever. I could feel the end racing forward. I hadn't had intercourse in years. I hadn't had release in weeks. My sister had teased me the whole drive home. Whatever was coming, it was going to be massive.

"Getting close," I warned my sister.

She grabbed my head, stared into my eyes. "Cum in me," she said. Whined. "Please."

"Are you sure?" I asked. Waiting for that one magic word. She never said it.

"I need it so bad," Jennifer said, "I want it inside."

"But you're..."

"Fill your sister. Stuff her up."

I really wasn't sure what my sister wanted. But I didn't stop fucking her. If anything, my speed only increased.

"Put your baby in my belly. Knock me up," Jennifer said, "It's OK. I want it. Want you. Show the world what a slut your sister is."

"Jennifer," I said. It was my last warning.

"Cum in ME!" My sister cried.

I buried my dick as deep as I could. A moment later, an absolute geyser of sperm burst out of me. Pump after pump of precious fluid in a stream that was more like a tidal wave. An unending font of fertility that filled my sister so fast I could already feel the warmth of it dripping back out of her.

Jennifer's eyes went wider than I'd ever seen, then rolled back in her head. Her legs wrapped around mine. Then my orgasm overtook me, and I couldn't see anything. Only revel in the bliss as it blasted through me.

I was vaguely aware of my sister, shaking and screaming under me. Distantly, I felt every endless ejaculation of potent sperm I put inside her. Mostly, I just roiled in the intense pleasure that came from connecting in a primal way with the woman I loved.

"OHHHHHhhhhhhhh!" I wasn't sure if it was me or my sister who shouted it. Maybe we both did. I lost all sense of separation from my sister. We were one. Whole. My orgasm dumping into her. Her pleasure only accentuating mine. The both of us locked in an incestuous, impassioned, embrace.

When consciousness returned, I was still shooting the last of my seed into my fertile sister. Jennifer saw me come back and started to giggle. She kissed me hard.

"How was that?" I asked.

"You weren't supposed to actually cum in me, you jerk," Jennifer said. My heart stopped.

"You were supposed to say the word," I said.

"Yes, like I was really going to remember 'honeydew' or whatever while you were fucking my brains out," Jennifer said.

I was still buried in my sister. My dick distantly dripping the last of my seed into her sacred space. My heart broke as I looked at Jennifer and realized I'd made a terrible mistake.

"Jen," I said, "Oh Jennifer. I'm so sorry. I'll go out right now and get something. I swear it'll be OK."

Jennifer slowly extricated herself from me. She reached over to the nightstand for a tissue and lightly patted her dripping sex.

"Wow, you cum a lot," she said.

"You edged me, remember? You said you wanted a big load. Oh fuck. I really did it. I put my baby in my sister."

"I mean, probably?" Jennifer said. Then a huge smile crept across her face. "Still, we should do it again. You know, just to make sure."

My sister rolled over and kissed me so hard, I thought I might pass out.

*

At the end of the summer, with Jennifer's internship over, we called our parents and told them that she was moving out. Actually, we both were. My sister's new job paid her enough that we could afford an actual, two-bedroom apartment on the Upper East Side.

"That's wonderful," Mom said, "Are you sure you'll be OK living together?"

"I think we've got it," Jennifer said. She kissed me. Thankfully Mom didn't see that part through the phone.

We didn't tell my parents the other news, that the new apartment wasn't for two, but three. We figured we had time to drop that bomb, though. We still weren't sure if we were going to tell them the truth about the baby. No matter what we decided, we figured it would work out OK.

Both of us had great careers, good lives, and most importantly, each other. There were a lot of challenges ahead, lots of obstacles to overcome, but I knew that we'd be doing it together. That made up for a lot of other issues.

After we said goodbye to Mom, I picked up my phone and went back into my bedroom. I had some work stuff to get done before we went to sleep for the night.

About an hour later, I was climbing into bed when I got a text from my sister. It was a link to a new story. One I hadn't seen yet.

Jennifer: They fall in love in this one.

I couldn't wait to read it.