Sharing Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me again then turned and headed for her bedroom. In less than five minutes she came back wearing a gorgeous winter-white sweater until the cardigan and a beautiful short, black skirt and black pumps. She ditched the pearls and went with a simple silver necklace and matching earrings. I did my best not to stare but it was impossible. "Wow. I didn't think you could possibly look any prettier but..."

"Thank you. I'm so glad you like it," Karen said playfully.

Now it was my turn to show my appreciation. "You're truly amazing," I said to here. "Come here," I said as I held out my hand.

Karen smiled and took my outstretched hand. "I'm right here," she teased.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Our eyes met and for a moment we just stared at one another. "You are so beautiful." Once again, I saw a tear well up in Karen's eyes. I brushed it back with my hand then kissed her deeply and passionately. Her tongue met mine and immediately they danced and tangled as we hungrily kissed one another.

After a very long, slow kiss I reluctantly pulled bag and Karen said, "Another 'wow.'"

Karen kissed me again and said, "I've waited to meet someone like you for so long. I don't want to scare you before our first date, but I want to let you know I have feelings for you, Cal. Very strong feelings."

"Not only am I not afraid, I'm glad you told me because the feelings are mutual, Karen." We kissed again. Longer and more passionately until we both realized if we didn't stop we'd never make it to the party.

"We better get your coat," I said reluctantly.

On the way to her office party, Karen mentioned she was selling the house. She said, "Well, I'm not selling it. Pete owns it."

"Washington is a community property state, Karen. It's half yours, too," I said authoritatively.

"No not in this case. I signed a pre-nuptial agreement when I got married." Karen sighed then said, "Another big mistake in a trail of many. I was only 19 when we met and he was on the rise with Microsoft and he was handsome and confident and I was...young...and very naïve. I couldn't ever imagine not being happy with him. Things were nice for the first year or so and then he started to change. Nothing I did was good enough. I was stupid, ignorant, and careless. I honestly thought things would get better but they just kept getting worse. I threatened to leave once and he just mocked me. I had no money, no experience, and no education. Who'd hire me? Who'd provide for me? By that point I felt trapped."

"But you have a job. How did that come about?"

"I finally told him that if didn't let me get a job, I'd leave him. I even contacted an attorney. All of a sudden, he got nice again—for a while anyway. He stopped berating me and he told me I could get a job if I wanted to but only a part-time job. Dr. Collins was my family doctor growing up and he was willing to hire me part-time in spite of the fact I'd never had a job before. And his bookkeeper, Marge, was so patient teaching me and helping me. I really love both of them. I hope you'll like them, too."

Just then we found ourselves near her office. I managed to find a parking spot less than block away, no small feat for this time of day. Karen went to open her door and I held up my hand and said, "No, ma'am. Beautiful women never open their own doors. You just sit there and wait for me to get it, okay?" She was absolutely thrilled when I went around the car an opened her door for her. I thought for a moment she was going to tear up again. Instead she just kissed me, told me thanks, and took my hand as we headed inside.

As I opened the door for Karen I noticed two things immediately. Someone had laid out a lot of money to cater this dinner which included an open bar, and that Karen and I were the only people in the room under the age of 50 with me the only one not at least 30. I helped Karen with her coat and hung where she indicated was the appropriate place.

I'd been away less than five seconds but when I returned, there was a very large, middle-aged woman standing with Karen. A booming voice announced, "So this is your handsome young barista! Oh, my! He is a cutie-pie."

I stood next to Karen who again took my hand and said, "Cal, this is my good friend, Marge. Marge, this is my boyfr..." She paused and then continued, "This is Cal."

Marge gave me the once over then said, "Pleased to meet you!" She continued looking at me and then pointed at me but said to Karen, "Hon? You know who he looks like? Ezra Fitz. Don't you think?"

Karen could see I was at a loss then told me, "He's the heartthrob on a show about four teenaged girls called Pretty Little Liars. It's one of Marge's favorite programs." I could easily imagine Marge spending her evenings watching TV series.

I smiled and nodded before saying, "Well, in that case, thank you, Marge. That's very kind of you."

Marge then put her finger over her mouth and said, "No. No, that's not right. He's got better hair than Ezra." She gave me another once over then snapped her fingers. "Joey Tribbiani! That's who he looks like. My, God. Just look at all that hair!" Marge reached out and touched the shock that hung down slightly over one side of my forehead.

I'd heard of Joey and knew he was on the show Friends. I said to Karen while looking at Marge, "I think I just moved up a notch or two on the TV hunk scale. What do you think?"

Karen squeezed my hand and said, "I think I'd take you over both of them anytime."

I decided to play along and said to Marge, "Then tell me what you think. Is this beautiful girl here not a ringer for Kate Austen?"

Marge threw her hands over her mouth and exclaimed, "How many times have I told you that, Karen! You see, you really do look like that cute girl on Lost!"

Karen blushed slightly but squeezed my hand tightly and said, "That is so sweet. Evangeline Lilly is a very pretty woman. I'm happy to resemble her to the degree that's true."

I leaned down and told her, "It is true. But between you and me? You're by far the better looking of the two."

Marge bellowed as she pointed at me again and said, "Hon? That one right there is a keeper! You better hold on tight because if you don't, I might just try and steal him away from you."

We managed to excuse ourselves from Marge and Karen introduced me to the other folks with whom she worked before we grabbed some plates and loaded them up with food. I'd gotten about half way through mine when Karen excused herself to go the restroom. I was taking a sip of beer when an older man with white hair said, "You must be Cal. I'm Dr. Collins."

I set my drink down, shook his hand and said, "Yes, sir. I am. It's a pleasure. Karen absolutely loves you, by the way."

He laughed and said, "Let me assure you the feeling is mutual. She's like a daughter to me. I was waiting for the right time to chat with you and I was hoping to get a moment alone. Would you mind?"

Dr. Collins motioned me toward his office so I followed assuming Karen wouldn't think I'd abandoned her. It was quiet as we stepped inside the large door with his name on it.

"Cal. This may not be my place, but Karen grew up without a dad. He left her and her mother when she was very young. I've kind of looked after her on and off over the years and since she's been working here, I'm taken a special interest in her. She's probably shared with you some of things about her marriage and that bastard of a husband. Let me just tell you, he's worse than anything she'll likely share with you and she's very vulnerable right now. She seems to like you—a lot. Whom she dates is none of my business but her happiness is. I just want to make sure you're going to treat her right for however long you two may be together. Her husband is the only man she ever really dated so although she's 30ish, well...I just don't want to see her get hurt."

I listened very deferentially waiting for him to finish before saying, "I can assure you, sir, I will treat her with the utmost of respect and I'm actually the one who feels honored to be going out with her. She's not only obviously very beautiful but she may very well be the nicest, most wonderful woman I've ever met. I don't know how long she'll be willing to put up with a penniless college student—something I plan to change in the very near future—but I could actually see myself with her for a very long time. Perhaps even the rest of my life."

I noticed Dr. Collins look past me over my shoulder and then say, "Hello, dear! Please come in. We were just talking about my...er, our...favorite girl."

I turned toward Karen and said, "I'm sorry I left you but Dr. Collins is very persuasive as I'm sure you know. I assumed you'd find me at some point. How long have you been standing there?"

Karen sidled up next to me and took my hand. "Long enough to hear you say the very things I've been hoping to hear you say. But don't worry, This is only our first date so I won't hold you to them."

Dr. Collins said, "Well, I think I should excuse myself. It was nice meeting you, Cal. Karen? You have a wonderful evening, okay, sweetheart? See you Monday."

Karen looked at me and said, "Did you mean those things? Do you really feel that way about me?"

I pulled her in close and said, "I do feel that way and I did mean those words. Every one of them. Nothing would make me happier than to be with you for a very long time."

We kissed for a very long time before Karen said, "Will you please take me...us...home? I can't give you all of the attention I'd like to give you here."

During the ride home I said to Karen, "I don't think I've wanted to be alone with a woman as much as I do with you."

Karen let go of my hand and said, "It's none of my business how many other girls you've been with but..." She stopped talking then turned away and looked out the window. "I just think I should tell that Pete's the only many I've ever had...I mean, he's the only guy I've ever..."

I reached for her hand and took it back. "That's fine, Karen. None of that matters to me. All I want is to learn what you like and give that to you when we make love."

There was no response. "Karen? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"

"No. Not at all. It isn't you. It's me. Honestly? I don't know what I like. I don't even really know exactly what to do. I was married for 12 years and we had sex many times, but it was pretty much always the same thing."

Karen opened up and told me that during the first year, her husband would kiss her and feel her up before hopping on and fucking her until he came before he rolled off and went to sleep. After that, there wasn't even any petting. Just a tug at her nightie to let her know he wanted sex and that was it. He basically just used her to get off. Unbelievably, Karen said she was pretty sure she'd never even had an orgasm before.

I squeezed her hand and said, "Honey? Will you trust me on something? Can you just let me take care of everything for a while? In the bedroom, I mean."

I heard a sniffle and then a choked response, "Did you just call me 'honey'? Please tell me I heard that right?" She looked at me with genuine anticipation.

"I did. But I also asked if you could trust me."

"I heard. I didn't think I had to answer because I would trust you with...my life. I'll do anything for you. Just ask me, okay?"

Just then we pulled into the driveway and I parked the car, turned off the engine, and looked directly at her. "I have only one small request when it comes to lovemaking. I would really like for you to wear what I like. Beyond that, I'm going to teach how to learn what you like by showing you how to listen to your own body and respond to my touch. You're not going to do anything for me until I tell you it's time. And that won't be tonight or...the next time, either. I'll let you know when we're ready to move on. Deal?"

Another tear. "I'm happy to wear anything for you anytime. So...yes, deal. Most definitely!"

When we got inside I led Karen straight to the master bedroom. "You go use the restroom and I'll lay out what I'd like you to wear for me, okay?"

Karen stood on her toes and kissed me. "Okay. I'm...so excited. And well, a little bit nervous, too. Please be patient with me?"

I kissed her back. "That's a given. When your 'training period' is over you are going to be begging me for sex. That's a promise."

Another kiss and Karen slipped away and went to pee. I quickly found exactly what I wanted to make her into my fantasy fuck: a soft cardigan sweater, stockings, and heels. Karen would leave the jewelry on but wear nothing else.

As she came back into the bedroom she saw what I'd laid out. "Is that what you want me to wear for you...honey?"

I took her in my arms and said, "That is exactly what I want you to wear every time we make love from now on. Different colors but the same 'uniform.' And one of the first lessons to learn is to use adult, bedroom words for all things sexual. Tonight, we won't be having sex but when we do, don't be embarrassed to refer to it as fucking. It doesn't mean I don't love you, it just means that making love is also fucking. Okay?"

Karen's eyes showed both apprehension and excitement. "I've never talked like that but it excites me to think about doing it with you. When you come back from using the bathroom, I'll be dressed and waiting for you. And you may have not even noticed but I think I just heard you tell me you love me. I'm going to pretend you do even if you didn't mean it that way."

Karen was so amazingly sweet and in many ways, still naïve. I stood in front of her and said, "I did say that and I meant it, too. But no tears this time, okay? I'll get a complex if you cry every time I say something romantic." Karen threw her arms around me and said quietly, "I love you, too."

When I walked out of the bathroom, she was indeed waiting for me wearing what I'd requested. She'd also lit some candles giving the room a nice, soft glow. She looked like every fantasy I'd ever had rolled into one.

I began undressing myself and told her quietly, "At some point, I'll have you undress me before we fuck but for now, your only job is to lay back, watch me and focus on what you feel. I want you to connect everything you see and do with pleasure. Every look, every touch I give you, learn to associate it with the way your body feels and responds. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. Now lay back and watch me take off my clothes. Let your anticipation build as you see my chest, my abs, and finally my cock. Do you understand what you're to do, honey?"

"I do."

As I removed my shirt I turned so that Karen could see the cuts in my chest and abs. "This body is yours and yours only from now on, Karen." As I kicked off my shoes I asked, "Do you ever masturbate?"

"Sometimes," Karen said. She was staring intently at my body.

"Good. I want you to touch yourself for me while you watch, okay?"

"Okay," she said softly. As he fingers slid over her pussy, I heard her gasp lightly as her middle finger touched her clit.

"Good girl. Now focus intently on how good that feels while I finish taking off my clothes."

Karen's fingers were swirling around her pussy as I kicked off my pants. My cock was growing harder as I looked at Karen laying there in her pretty black sweater and stockings and four-inch heels. "You look so beautiful to me, sweetheart. Keep that up and as I take off my underwear, enjoy the sight of my big, thick cock and make the connection between seeing it and feeling turned on like this."

Karen whimpered her agreement. I kicked off my underwear and let Karen see my large cock for the first time. I heard her gasp softly. "That belongs to you, my love. You may do anything you like with it anytime you like but only after your training period is over. Understand?"

Karen was whimpering louder as her fingers probed inside of her wet pussy. "Yes. I understand. It's so...gorgeous. I love it."

"What do you love, Karen?" I said as I slid in next to her. "Tell me what you love."

I slid my hand down to her pussy and took over. As I touched her clit for the first time she gasped deeply, "Oh, god that feels so good! No one has ever done that for me before."

I kept gently massaging her button. "What do you love, honey?"

Karen arched her back slightly and pushed against my fingers. "I love...your...your...cock. It's so...beautiful. I want it inside me so bad," she said as she began panting slightly.

"No. No way, baby. Not tonight. No cock. Just lay there and associate every touch of your body with the pleasure it brings you. Your only job is to enjoy this. Nothing else. Understand?"

"Yessss," Karen gasped.

I continued to massage her pussy as I propped myself up and kissed her softly. "Doesn't this feel good, sweetheart?" I whispered.

"It feels so amazing. Please don't stop!"

After some long, slow, passionate kisses, I lowered my head and took her large nipple into my mouth and sucked slowly and gently. Karen let out a shriek of pleasure. "See how good that feels, honey?" I said as I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple.

"Ohhh, god! I love that! More, please!"

I alternated between breasts all the while stroking her soaking wet pussy. Anytime I thought she was even close to her first orgasm, I slowed down or stopped. Karen would beg me not to stop and even began reaching for my hand to force me to keep diddling her. "Uh, uh. Not tonight. You're not in charge of anything except feeling pleasure. Pleasure I give with my hands, my fingers, my tongue, and later—with my cock."

I slowly slid down Karen's breasts and tummy kissing her all the way until I was directly in front of her soaking wet cunt.

Her breathing was full and heavy. "Oh my god! Are you going to do that for me, too? I didn't really believe any man would actually do that for a woman. I'd heard about it but..."

"Shhh," I told her. "Lay still and listen to your body. Pay very careful attention," I said as I lowered my head. Before making contact with her clit I added, "Yes, men who care about their lover's happiness do this and I will do it for you every time we fuck. Learn to love it, okay?" I flicked my tongue out and ran it from the bottom to the top of her clit.

Karen arched wildly and whimpered loudly. "That's right. Take it all in, sweetheart." More tongue on the clit, then inside her pussy. In and out, up and down.

"Now imagine my cock entering your pussy," I said as I slid two fingers inside her.

"Oh...fuck!" Karen called out. "Oh, my god. Oh, fuck!"

"Very nice," I told her. "I love hearing a beautiful girl talk dirty during sex. Keep doing that for me." My tongue worked furiously on her clit as two, then three, and finally four fingers made their way deep inside my lover's warm pussy. I felt her getting very close to cumming and pulled back.

"No! Don't stop! Pleeeasseee!!" Karen begged.

"Be very quiet, honey. Okay? This is the most important part. I'm going to make you cum now. Are you ready?"

"Yes! I'm so ready. Please make me cum. Please!"

I slid my fingers back deep inside her and started gently flicking her clit with my tongue. As the tension inside of her built up, I stopped flicking and used the width of my tongue and licked her hard from top to bottom. My fingers began fucking her furiously and then just as she arched so hard she almost pushed me away, I pushed hard on her clit with my tongue, then removed my fingers and used just one of them on her clit as I slid up next to her and kissed her as she exploded in ecstasy.

"Oh, fucking goddamned it! That feels SO fucking...GOOD!!"

Karen gasped and moaned as she shuddered so hard I thought she might come apart at the seams. Then suddenly, she collapsed next to me breathing so hard she couldn't speak. Moments later, her breathing quieted down and I heard her begin to cry.