Sharing Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her wine glass and said, "No, I'm not kidding. Jordan is most definitely coming here tonight in order to make you cum. So you'd best run along and get ready for your date."

"Jesus fucking Christ! Oh, my god! I can't believe this actually happening tonight. I thought it would take you several weeks to set this up. Do I know this Jordan? Is he cute? Is he...hung?"

"Honey. You need to go get ready. I'm not sure if you know him but he definitely knows you and he thinks you're hot as hell."

"And he agreed to everything we discussed? All of it?"

"He did. Every word. So go. Get sexy...-er."

Karen stood up and said, "Just so you know, I was so excited when you told me about this I bought a special outfit to wear. I haven't even cut the tags off yet. What I can promise you is you're going to love it." She bent down and kissed me full on the mouth and whispered, "I love you so much. Thank you for this."

I heard the shower running and then the blow dryer going over the course of the next hour. I knew Karen would be doing her nails and makeup along with getting dressed. For me, seeing her fully clothed wearing what I liked was as important as the fucking itself. I couldn't wait to see what she'd picked out to wear the first time we let another man fuck her. I was getting hard just imagining her taking Jordan's cock when I heard the doorbell ring.

I finished the wine in my glass, dropped off the empty on the counter, and went to open the door.

"Hey, Jordan! Come on in. I'd thank you for coming but something tells me the pleasure is all yours. Or at least it will be."

I escorted him into the living room of our modest three-bedroom home and offered him a glass of wine. "Normally, I don't drink alcohol but I gotta tell you, bro, I'm more than a little bit nervous about all this," Jordan confided.

"It's understandable. We barely even know each other and you've never met Karen. You've seen her but that's not the same thing for sure. For us, the relative anonymity is a big plus. I have to at least casually know anyone I bring home for her but it can't be a close friend." I poured myself a second glass and handed Jordan's to him.

"So I guess that means we won't be spending a lot of time together uh, out of the office, as it were," Jordan quipped.

"You never know. You and I can hang out. Just not you and my wife."

Jordan held up his hand. "I totally understand, man. This is about sex and only sex. Not love, not dating, not friends. Just sex. Understood loud and clear."

Just then I heard Karen call out from the upstairs bedroom, "Honey? Can you come here for a minute?" Karen called out. "I need your opinion on something." I excused myself and told Jordan I'd be right back and to make himself at home.

I ran upstairs and saw Karen standing there in the buff. "Is he here?" she asked nervously.

"He is," I told her.

"Oh, my god! I am SO nervous I'm almost shaking," she said. I moved next to her and put my arms around her.

"You're freezing," I told her. "Where's your robe?"

"Robe? I need to get dressed. I just can't decide something. Should I wear a bra or not?" she asked.

"Hmmm. Well, since your part of the deal is to advertise yourself as a desirably fuckable woman, I'd say there's every reason not to wear a bra. What do you think?"

"I agree. I just wanted to be sure." Karen looked at me for a moment then laughed quietly. "It's funny but I was actually worried about looking too slutty. But isn't that the whole purpose of this?"

I kissed her and said, "If you were doing this behind my back then it would be slutty. But because we're doing this together, it's just a new chapter in our sex life. A chapter I think we're both going to enjoy very much." I took her in my arms and kissed her again before saying, "I can't wait to see Jordan's face when you come downstairs."

Karen smiled wickedly and then she stopped suddenly and said, "No! Wait a second! Jordan? Is this the guy from the gym? The blond guy with muscles in his shit? That Jordan?"

"One and the same," I assured her. "You didn't react the first time I mentioned his name. Are you excited?"

"Holy fuck! He is SO freaking gorgeous. I just didn't put two and two together until right now. How did you manage to get him to...oh, never mind. It doesn't matter. Just go downstairs and let me get dressed, okay?"

I gave Karen one more kiss then left her to get ready. Her long dark hair looked amazing. Long and straight with a very nice, soft wave in it on both sides and just a wisp of bangs. I noticed she'd chosen a thin, sleeveless, white, ribbed-knit top that had a very deep scooped neckline. In fact, it looked like it might require something to be worn underneath to keep her nipples from showing over the neckline but that just stoked the flames of lust in me even more. Jordan wouldn't give a damn what she was wearing but I would and this was sexy as hell. Next to it was this very, very short pleated skirt. It was black with a white stripe around the bottom. It looked like it would just barely cover her ass and hide her pussy while she was standing. She had some suntan colored stockings and black heels next to it. Karen was already wearing a beautiful silver necklace and matching earrings. I couldn't wait to see her take another man's cock in that outfit!

Jordan was almost done with his glass of wine by the time I got back downstairs. "Need a refill there, stud?" I asked.

"No, thanks. I'm good now. I don't want the alcohol interfering with my performance. Just enough to take the edge off. So? Is she almost ready?" Jordan asked impatiently.

"Yep. And you're gonna love what you see, my friend. I'm horny as hell and she wasn't even ready yet."

Just then I heard the click of heels on the stairs. Jordan stood up next to me to greet Karen who had just cleared the last step. She turned to her right and saw both of us looking at her.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Honey, you look sensational."

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Jordan said as he jaw hit the floor. "Oh, sorry. I just meant... Yeah—wow!"

Karen walked up to us and I said, "Honey, this is Jordan Summers. Jordan, my beautiful wife, Karen."

Jordan extended his hand but Karen stepped in close to him and put her arms around him and said, "It's very nice to meet you, Jordan. Thank you for the compliment. You look very nice yourself."

Karen's nipples were very hard and just barely hidden underneath the neckline of her sweater. I was certain that if I bent down ever-so-slightly, I'd see her pussy under this extremely short, pleated skirt.

"Would anyone like more wine?" I asked as Karen and Jordan sat next to one another on the couch.

Both declined so I sat on the other side of Karen. I spoke first. "We both want to thank you for joining us, Jordan. This is a huge new step for us and we're glad that you're the first person who'll be enjoying this."

Karen looked over at me and said coyly, "First? Hmmm. I think someone's already decided this won't be a one-time thing."

I responded by saying, "Something tells me when this is over, someone's going to hope it won't be." I paused for a moment and asked Karen, "Are you relaxed enough to get started, baby?"

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said, "I'm extremely nervous but that may be excitement and it isn't going to go away unless we do get started so, yes, I'm ready."

I looked over at Jordan and said, "Any questions?"

"None. I know my part by heart," he said.

As I lifted up my right arm to run down Karen's right arm, Jordan did the same thing his left to Karen's left. We ran the nail side of our fingers down her arms then the fleshy side back up them. Next, we brushed her soft, long hair back behind her ears then gently ran our hands across her cheek. Our hands moved slowly down her face, neck, and shoulders and then the backs of our hands brushed across her nearly-bare breasts. Karen gasped. We stopped below her boobs then lifted them up and cupped them both of us kneading them gently. Karen began to whimper.

As we massaged her gorgeous tits we kissed her cheeks over and over before I kissed her full on the lips. As soon as I moved away, Jordan did the same thing. I felt Karen tremble slightly. Once Jordan moved to the side, I kissed my wife again and this time I slipped my tongue deep into her warm, wet mouth. As Jordan did the same, Karen made a noise that I hadn't heard before but it was clearly an indication of immense pleasure. As he finished that kiss Karen moaned, "Oh, my fucking god. Oh, honey. This is so incredible! Thank you so much. You were right again. I fucking love this!"

Jordan continued feeling Karen up as I ran my hand slowly down her tummy and onto her thighs. "Would you mind spreading your legs for us, sweetheart?" I whispered.

"I would love to spread my legs for you two handsome men." Karen opened her legs wide revealing her freshly shaved, bald little pussy.

"Mmmm. You shaved for us. Thank you, honey. Take a look, Jordan. She shaved her pussy for us." Jordan leaned over and looked as I began stroking her clit.

"That looks amazing, Karen," Jordan said as his turn to finger her pussy came around.

"Oh! Oh! Oh...my god! Oh...fuck!" Karen moaned.

"Your wife's pussy is soaking wet," Jordan said to me.

I took another turn then said, "Here, sweetie. Taste your pussy for me."

Karen opened her mouth and slowly took both fingers in and sucked them clean. As I did so, Jordan's fingers were deep inside her and then in her mouth.

"I think we need to get my wife to a bed so she can be fucked, Jordan. Would you do the honors, please?" I said.

"I'd be honored." Jordan scooped her up and stood holding her in his arms. "You lead the way, Cal."

"It's okay to kiss him, honey," I said.

"Mmmm. I thought you'd never get around to saying that. Thank you so much, sweetheart."

I heard mouths and tongues all the way up the stairs. Jordan laid her gently on the bed and continued kissing and petting her while I got undressed. Once I was naked, I took over the heavy petting while Jordan took his clothes off. I stopped kissing Karen once his underwear where off and said, "Do you want to see your other cock, sweetheart."

"Mmmm. Yes. Let me see. Karen raised her head and cried out, "Oh Jesus! It's so beautiful. Oh, Cal. I love it."

Jordan came over and started kissing her as I slid down between her legs and began slowly eating her pussy. Karen's arms were wrapped tightly around Jordan's muscular body as they French kissed deeply. Jordan also continued to cup and fondle one of Karen's breasts.

"You enjoying yourself, baby?" I asked as I came up for air.

"Yes! Oh...god. Fuck, yes! This is the most amazing thing ever. Thank you so much, sweetie."

"Your turn, my friend," I said to Jordan who slid down into the empty space I left behind.

His tongue immediately went deep inside Karen's drenched pussy followed by two and then three fingers.

"Fuck! Oh, god. Oh...FUCK!!

"Someone is really enjoying herself." I propped her head up on a pillow so she could watch Jordan eating her out. I released one of her boobs from the sweater and began sucking hard on the nipple. "You getting close yet, baby?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm so close to cumming. Oh...fuuuuck!"

"Are you ready to take another man's cock in your sweet pussy?" I said trying to keep my breathing under control. Karen could only nod.

"Then it's time," I said so Jordan could hear.

I was going to kiss Karen as Jordan entered her. Her tongue would enter my mouth as his cock entered her. That way, I would know how deep he was in her pussy and we would thus share this most intimate of experiences.

"I love you, baby," I said to Karen as Jordan pushed up and prepared to mount her.

"I love you, too, honey. So much. Oh, my god. I'm actually going to get fucked by another man right now."

"You are. Go ahead and guide him in, sweetheart," I said.

Karen reached down for Jordan's massive, hard cock then hungrily searched for my mouth. She lined him up directly in front of her Vault then put her lips on mine. Moments later, her tongue began entering my mouth. Karen moaned as her tongue slowly inched deeply inside my mouth until it was all the way to the back of my throat. Karen screamed a muffled scream but kept using her tongue to indicate where Jordan's cock was at in her pussy. In, out, deep, shallow, buried to the hilt and held there. Popping in and out with just the tip. Then deep. Then deeper.

I felt Karen arch as her arms flailed to grab both of us. Jordan fucked her as hard and as fast as he could until Karen broke our kiss and screamed out in ecstasy. "God fucking damn it! Fuck me, Jordan! Please, fuck meeeee...oh fucking...gawddd!!"

Jordan pulled out and I moved back as he used his hand to direct his load all over Karen's face and pretty sweater leaving streams of sticky goo everywhere. Once spent, Jordan fell to the side and lay there quietly trying to catch his breath as Karen and I embraced and kissed.

We were both breathing very hard and when I noticed a tear in Karen's eye. "Are you okay, baby?" I asked. I hadn't seen her cry since that day in the coffee shop.

"Yes. I'm fine. These are tears of joy, honey. I'm just so fucking happy."

I smiled and kissed her again. "You're just happy to have gotten fucked," I corrected her.

"Mmmm. I won't argue with that. This was the best anniversary present ever," Karen murmured as her breathing began to slow.

"Then you're gonna love your birthday present six months from now," I told her.

"Why is that?" Karen asked.

I lifted myself up and looked into her eyes and said as I stroked her pretty face, "Because Jordan has a twin brother."