Sharing Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey? You okay?" I asked as I climbed on top of her and held her close.

"Yes. I'm just so...HAPPY! I've never experienced anything like that in my life. I just feel so...wonderful. Thank you so much!"

We did this same thing again that night and then three more nights in a row before moving on to the next step.

The fourth night Karen chose a pink cardigan, stockings and shoes along with a double strand of pearls and matching earrings.

As we got close to her orgasm, I stopped. "No! Don't stop. Please. Make me cum!" Karen begged.

"Not yet. Tonight you're going to learn something else as me make our way toward fucking for the first time. Are you ready?"

"I am so ready, honey. What are we doing tonight? Please teach me."

I took her hands and sat her up on the bed. "Please go stand at the foot of the bed."

Karen slid off the bed and did as I told her. I moved to the end and dangled my feet off the edge. "Have you ever given a man a blow job before?" I asked as I took her hands and held them in mine.

Karen looked down at the floor as she said quietly, "No. Never."

"Sit down next to me, okay?" Karen did just that. "Your hands are very soft so we may not need any lotion but just remember—your hands can't be too soft."

"Give me your hand," I told her. She offered me her tiny little hand. I loved her long, painted nails and the way she took care of them. "I want you to touch me, okay?" I took her hand and placed on my shaft.

"I want you to gently take it in your hand and hold it for me, okay?" As she did, I kissed her softly. "You're now giving me pleasure but even so, you can connect your giving to own receiving. Try and focus on how good you feel by making me feel good."

I slipped my tongue into Karen's mouth as her hand wrapped around my member and moved gently up and down its length.

"I love your cock, Cal. It feels so warm and so big in my hand."

I showed her the places that were the most sensitive and exactly how to touch them. "See this ridge right here at the head of my cock? That's the mushroom. Underneath is a very, very sensitive place that feels so good when it's touched or licked."

"Licked?" Karen said between kisses.

"Yes. Licked. Just as I used my tongue to give you so much pleasure, you need to learn exactly how to do that for me, too. Are you ready to try?"

"Yes. I can't wait to make you feel that good, sweetheart."

I spent the next few minutes showing Karen where and how to lick before moving on to actually sucking my throbbing cock. I explained how important it was for her to maintain eye contact while she was taking me in and out of her mouth and that it was also very pleasant to cup my ball sack and massage them gently as she sucked my cock. Karen was so beautiful on her knees taking my cock deep inside her mouth while wrapping her fingers and red nails around it. I explained that sometimes it was nice to watch a woman use just her head and instructed her to clasp her hands behind her back as she sucked. Deep throating took quite a bit of practice over many days but Karen eventually learned to do a very respectable job. Getting used to the gagging and huge amounts of saliva wasn't easy but Karen was more than eager to learn everything she could about pleasing me in bed.

Just three days later, I fucked my beautiful girlfriend for the first time. The week we'd spent preparing her to get in touch with her body and her pleasure centers was well worth it. I would bring Karen to a first orgasm with my fingers and tongue and then fuck her until she came a second time. More often than not she would beg for a third which I would make happen just using my fingers and kissing her.

Karen loved sex at least as much as me and perhaps even more. To my delight she was virtually insatiable and I caught her masturbating many times when I was too tired to oblige her again.

We dated through the summer and married in the fall. Our love life was sensational but I eventually learned that no matter how good it was sex with the same person became...boring. It wasn't the other person's fault and it didn't matter how good one was at doing it. Eating filet mignon was great but having it seven days a week was not.

Just before our second wedding anniversary the subject of previous girlfriends came up and Karen, who had never asked or even seemed to care, wanted to how many other girls I'd slept with. She wasn't upset, she just seemed to need to know.

Finally I told her, "I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing somewhere around 25 maybe."

All she said was, "Oh. Okay. I just wanted to know."

Neither of us mentioned it again until a few days before our anniversary. After we finished making love, I said to Karen. "Honey? I want to offer you something. Please don't be upset because this isn't easy to say but I am being sincere when I say it."

Karen sat up in bed and said, "This sounds serious. Is something wrong?"

"No. Nothing's wrong. It's just that something's missing."

Karen seemed distressed. "Missing? What's missing? I don't know what you're talking about. Am I not doing something you like or am I doing it the wrong way?"

I lay there for a moment before turning toward her and saying, "You know how much I love you, right?"

Karen said, "Yes but now you're scaring me because I know there's a 'but' coming. Cal, I love you so much. I can't lose you. Please don't tell me you've been with another woman because..."

"Karen. Honey. No, there's been no other woman. It's just that, well, you've had so little experience—sexually speaking. I just thought it might be nice if I brought..."

Karen sat up straight and cried out, "No! Don't you dare say you want to bring another woman into our bed! I don't think I could bear to see you...fuck another woman. Please don't do that to us, Cal. Please!"

I sat up and reached out for her. She pulled back. "Karen. Listen. I don't want another woman. Okay?"

"You don't? Then what are you talking about? What exactly are you trying to say?"

"Come here," I said extending my arms to her. She snuggled in close and laid her head on my shoulder. I stroked her long, dark hair and said, "Remember when you asked me how many other women I'd slept with?"

"Yes. Of course I remember. Why?"

"Well. I started me thinking about how you've only been with me since your divorce and before that, only with one other man. And I was also thinking about how much you've learned to love sex."

"Mmmm. I definitely do love getting fucked. You were such a naughty boy and such an excellent teacher," she purred.

"You do indeed love getting fucked. The truth is, sometimes I just can't keep up with you. And lately, I feel kind of guilty."

Karen sat back and looked at me. "Guilty? About what?"

"Having had so much variety and so many different women before I met you."

"Why would you feel guilty about that? I'm actually kind of envious. Looking back, I wish I'd had more..."

Karen stopped in mid-sentence as it finally dawned on her what I was saying. "Oh, my god! Are you saying...are you suggesting...I want to fuck other men? Are you suggesting I don't love you with all my heart? Really? Is that what you're implying here?"

I took her face in my hands and said, "Honey, I know you love me. About that there is no doubt. None. But can you honestly say you wouldn't enjoy being able to have some good-looking young guy fuck you with my approval?"

Karen surprised the hell out of me when she slapped me. "You bastard! How dare you? Just because I love sex doesn't mean I'm a slut! Why would you even say something like that? Answer me!"

I sat there rubbing my face which still smarted from the sting of her slap. "Because something deep inside of me tells me there's a curiosity inside of you that won't let you stop wondering what sex with another man would be like. And I know you'd never cheat on me so I'm offering you this." I paused before saying, "And I hope you won't hit me again but I'm going to be honest and say I think I would be hugely turned on watching you get turned on being with another guy."

Karen didn't slap me again but she just sat there staring at me. She didn't speak. She just stared. After a few minutes she said, "I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. I'm not mad at you anymore. I'm just totally confused and I want to be by myself." She grabbed her favorite pillow and walked out of our bedroom. I was relieved when she didn't slam the door.

I didn't sleep much that night as I couldn't stop wondering and worrying how she might react in the morning. I couldn't help but think that deep down I was 100% right but the possibility that I'd just made a monumental mistake wouldn't go away. I tossed and turned all night sleeping a few minutes here and there. At 5:30am, I gave up trying and went to the garage where I had a weight bench and some other lifting gear. At 6:30, I went inside to have a cup of coffee and Karen was already there sitting at the table with a cup of her own.

For the first time since the night of the office party, Karen wasn't warm and loving toward me. I'd never once seen her in a bad mood. She'd never been unfriendly. Hell, we'd never even had a fight. In fact, she was not only constantly in a good mood, she was pretty much ready to fuck anytime, day or night. I was beginning to think I'd made a strategic error even mentioning other guys. I knew I had a good thing going, even a great thing, I just honestly believed this would make things even better. It seemed so unfair for a woman like Karen to have ever had sex with only two men. We weren't religious people so there was no moral prohibition against adultery and I was sure Karen would warmly embrace this opportunity. This gift. Until now.

I poured myself a cup in silence. I sat there sipping on it until it was nearly gone. As I stood up to get a second cup, Karen held hers out indicating she wanted a refill, too. "Thank you," she said when I handed it to her. "Can we talk?"

I sat down across from her and said, "Of course."

She drummed her nails on the side of the cup for some amount of time before looking up and saying, "Tell me how this is something we share. Beyond the obvious, of course. How do you and I both enjoy this together? Watching isn't enough. That's just voyeurism and I find that a little creepy. I love you SO much and everything's been going great with us and then you drop this on me out of the blue? Why? What's so wrong with OUR sex life that you need to add this to it? I've done everything you ever asked—and quite frankly, I've loved every bit of it. You made me aware of a part of myself I didn't know existed. I'm still excited every time you fuck me. I want more and more because it just keeps getting better and better. So help me explain this...this fantasy of yours."

I drew a deep breath and then said quietly, "Karen. Honey. I love you, too. And yes, I love what we do together. It's downright amazing. You have indeed done everything I've asked for or even dreamed of. But this isn't for me, it's for you."

Karen snorted. I couldn't remember her ever doing that before. "How is this for me when I only want you?" she demanded.

"Okay. Let me try and explain it this way. When you met me, did you ever think—did you ever even dream sex could be as enjoyable as it became once you got fully in touch with your body and made the connection between sex and pleasure?" Karen didn't respond so I continued. "I'm the one who doesn't want or need anyone else. I got all that out of my system before I met you. We've never discussed that part of my life but I'll just say I left no stone unturned where sex was concerned. So when I met you, I fell in love and once I knew you could be a great lover, I gave all that up. Permanently. I have those other memories with me for life. I don't need to but I can relive them anytime I want. But I don't want or need another woman—ever. I just want to give you the same thing. New experiences. New memories. Shared with me."

Karen cocked her head to one side and said, "Okay. The sex would undoubtedly feel good. That's a given. It might even be nice to have had more experiences to look back on. But you still haven't answered my question. How do WE share this experience together? How does it become something for US rather than this 'gift' as you call it, for ME? That's what I need to know because if I can't share it with you then I'm not interested."

I stood up and went around the table and sat next to my beautiful wife. "Like this," I said. For the next ten minutes, I explained how I envisioned this happening. I spelled out exactly how although he would be there, it would she and I making love. He would be a prop. A sex toy. Someone we would use as a 'thing.' I was wrapping up my argument but not quite finished when I noticed Karen's breathing had deepened. It was slowing down and getting deeper. I could sense a change in her but couldn't be sure what it was.

"So that's why I think this would be amazing for you and for both of us."

"I lied last night," Karen said softly. "I was mad at you. And for the first time since we met, I was angry. I felt so...betrayed. I couldn't make sense of any of this. Yet something told me you were probably right. Something said I should trust you just like I did when you helped me get in touch with my innermost feelings of pleasure and learn to tie them to sex. But I just couldn't bridge the gap from my rational mind to get to the place of trust. But what you just said? The way you laid it all out? If it can be just like that...if you can make that our reality, then...yes, I would be willing to let another man fuck me. But right now, I want you to fuck me. Right here, right now. On this table."

I obliged her willingly until we were both a sweaty, stick mess of perspiration, cum, and pussy juices. "Oh, my god. That was amazing!" Karen said. "All I could think of was you and...him...doing everything to me you said." Karen paused then said, "I want that, Cal. I want that for us."

I leaned over on top of Karen and said, "I haven't discussed this one with anyone else yet. I hope that goes without saying. That means there's no guy or list of guys waiting. But I do have someone in mind I think will be perfect for us." I kissed her softly several times and said, "Can you trust me and my choice for us?"

Karen moaned softly and kissed me back. "Yes. Of course I can. And I do. You've been right about everything else. I have no doubt you'll pick the perfect man to fuck me, too."

I fucked Karen again—hard—then took a shower and set about putting this plan in motion.

Chapter 3

I had a friend at the local gym named Jordan Summers. He was my top choice to be Karen's fuck tool. Jordan was a couple of years older than me but still younger than Karen. He was single and had a full head of dirty blond hair and a very muscular body. Like me, he'd worn braces as a kid, something we discussed once when we overheard one of the girls at the front desk tell her friend, "They are both SO cute. Great hair, perfect smiles. Yum!"

We laughed and I was the first to say, "Mine is due to 18 months in braces so thanks go to my parents for footing the bill."

Jordan laughed and said, "Yeah. Same here. My grill was all kinds of messed up before the orthodontist hooked me up—literally."

We'd talked a half dozen times about various things but mostly about workouts and routines. He spotted for me once on a chest day and I was hoping he'd be there today so I could get him to do the same.

I was completely jazzed when I saw him in the cardio area. I strolled on by him and pretended not to notice he was on one of the stair climbers. As I did, Jordan called out, "Hey, dude! What's the deal? You don't even say 'hey' anymore?"

I turned around and feigned surprise as I looked up at him. "Oh, sorry, man! I didn't expect to see you anywhere near the cardio machines. I thought you were strictly into pumping iron."

He was pouring sweat so I hoped he was nearly finished. "Are you kidding? I don't know about you but if I don't do the cardio, too, I get these nice little love handles around my waist."

I laughed and said, "Gives the girls something to hold onto, right?"

I heard the rhythm of his machine change and his pace slowed and moments later, he stepped off and reached for his towel. "I'll take your word for it. I guess love handles must have some kind of evolutionary purpose to them." He slapped the side of my stomach which, unlike his, had just the slightest amount of fat on it. "Looks you could use some cardio time, too, good buddy!"

I flexed my stomach to show off my six-pack abs even as I realized they were no match for the eight-pack he sported. "Okay, fine. So I'm not at 5% body fat. It's a great tradeoff for all the good home cooking I get from my beautiful wife. You should try it."

Jordan smiled and said, "Your wife or her cooking?"

I laughed and said, "Hell, why not both?"

Jordan laughed too, until I stopped and said, "I'm only half kidding."

The smile fell from his face as he wiped the sweat from it with his towel before asking, "What exactly are you saying, Cal? Are you inviting me over for dinner or something?"

"If you'll spot me today, I'll tell you. Deal?"

Jordan raised an eyebrow then stuck out his hand. "Sure. Deal. And dude, you know I've seen your wife before, right?"

I shook his hand then with the toss of my head indicated we should head toward the benches. "I do. And I'm hoping that's the reason why you'll stay with me here and keep an open mind."

Forty-five minutes later, neither of us could do another rep. After a quick shower I said, "Let's walk down to the Starbucks on the corner and then we'll talk, okay?"

Jordan towel-dried his hair then combed it out before saying, "As long as you're buying. You're the guy with the good job. I'm the poor grad student who's starting to feel like he's a professional student."

We ordered our drinks and I did in fact pick up the tab. We sat down near the window and had a reasonable amount of privacy. I started out slowly by explaining where Karen and I were at in our relationship then transitioned into where we wanted to go.

"Wow. You're serious about this? Your wife is a freakin' babe, dude. Are you sure she's cool with this, too?" Jordan paused and took another sip of his latte. "Are you sure you're cool with this?"

I assured him I was absolutely okay with it and that Karen was, too. "Then sign me up, bro. I've fantasized about this kind of thing before but haven't ever tried it. I came close once with this crazy girl I was dating who loved to get tied up and ass fucked but I've never actually done a threesome." Another pause and another sip. "But the way you described this it'll be more like I'm a human vibrator or a..."

I laughed as I filled in his sentence. "A human dildo. That's what you're signing up for. You get to fuck a very hot, very sexy chick, she gets to get fucked, and I get to enjoy watching her get fucked. But that's it. No texting, no chatting, no sharing feelings. No nothing except for sex on our terms. It's a classic win, win, win for all of us, right?"

That evening after dinner I poured us both a glass of wine and asked Karen to sit next to me. I told her I had some very good news and her eyes widened followed by a big smile. "Get out of here! Did you find someone already?"

"I did. And you're going to be very pleased with my choice. I promise."

Karen leaned over to kiss me and said, "Mmmm. I can't wait. When is this going to happen, honey?"

I said, "You should probably get in the shower and change because he'll be here in about an hour and a half."

Karen sat bolt upright, turned to me and said, "Are you serious? Tonight? He's coming here tonight? Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I do need to get ready. Oh, my god! Are you kidding me? He's really coming here tonight?"