All Comments on 'Sharing My Bed'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this. The pacing, details, and buid-up were terrific! Thanks!

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Hot.

I was only surprised that the trio of incestuous hedonists didn't involve Mom with their fun.

5/5.

LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsanealmost 13 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

5 Stars .. Please continue this.. Would also love to see a backstory on Emily and the Cousins... Like how they got started, and how long they have been together...and I'm guessing Emily wasn't a virgin.. I'd like to see a little more detail about her previous sex life.. Overall though.. Loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Nice story, you shoyld continue it though, I smell a 3-way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories 10/5

Cutie18Cutie18almost 13 years ago
Loved It

It was great i could not look away.Hope you write more soon.

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
three's company!

great story, well written and likeable charcacters. can't wait for the next installment!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
great job

That was a fun ride, perhaps an adventure once all 3 are living together?

ambystohluteambystohlutealmost 13 years ago
Great

I was intrigued by the description of the story, so i clicked, and was not disappointed. You did a great job with this, and i'd love to seem more added on, for some summer fun! Keep the work coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can't wait for more. Love every one of your stories

noelpipnoelpipalmost 13 years ago
damn it!!!

when is summer going to come in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!

OMG.......such a hot story!! built up nicely...loved the sex between the 2 girls...please write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More...

I like this story enough so i think it deserves another chapter. Not only that, but now i'm going to read the rest of your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please make one about what hey did that summer!

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

That was great. I would like to read about the summer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

Omg ur story made me so horney plrase what happens when they move in together please write more!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Love it.

One thing that really impresses me about your stories is that they care all ripe for a sequel.

Or they are all good as stand alones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lil sister

One morning when I was in my late twenties my older brother stopped by to see my husband but my husband had taken our kids to his parents house for the day. I was still in my see through nighty. My robe had come open and he was looking at my tits. I looked up and saw he was getting a hard on in his flimsy shorts so I turned in my chair and let him see my hairy pussy. I asked if it looked good and he said yes so I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. I took my nighty off and laid on the bed. When he took off his clothes I saw the biggest, fatest cock I had ever seen in my life. It looked a foot long. I ghrabbed it and couldn't get my hand around it. He played with my pussy for a few minutes then ate me for about 10 minutes before I yelled FUCK ME ! FUCK ME ! . He crawled up and started putting it in me. It took a few strokes before he got all the way in me.I have never been fucked by a big cock before and it was beautiful, making my come, moanig loudly OH GOD GIVE IT TO ME GOOD! GIVE IT TO ME! OH GOD FUCK ME GOOD! FUCK ME WITH YOUR MONSTER BIG BROTHER! KEEP GIVING IT TO ME! I WANT IT SO BAD! I LOVE IT! I was thrusting back cumming like I had never come before. He fucked me for about 1/2 hour before shooting in me. He was grunting shoting load after load in me. When he pulled out his cum went everywhere. He went to my bathroom and got a towel and cleaned us up and laid down beside me and said that was the best fuck he ever had. I started playing with it and asked if he could go another round. He said vwith you sis Hell Yes and pulled me over on top of him. As I straddled that monster I asked how big it was. He told me 10 1/2 inches by 8 inches around. We fucked 4 times that day . Soon after that he got laid off from his job and couldn't afford a plce of his own and moved in with us for three months. We fucked every chance we got. I'm not certain he didn't father my youngest daughter. That was 35 years ago and if I get the chance I'll let him fuck me again.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
What happened next?

Can't argue with PolyLvr: this story cries out for a follow-up covering their adventures together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More more more more more more more more more

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
please more

please moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ES003ES003about 9 years ago
Sequel Needed

This has a lot of potential for a sequel. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Right?' Zarth needs a fucking understudy to pick up on all his stories where he leaves off, lol!

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 9 years ago
Great story!

To everyone who's crying out for a sequel - use your imagination!

deathgodmatthewdeathgodmatthewalmost 9 years ago
more

Must have more must read more

BjxoBjxoover 7 years ago
One of the best

I loved this and would like to read more if you write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This needs a sequel!!!!

This needs a sequel!!!!

The sexual easing on the ride to moving in!

And then the new roommate moving in party☺️😃😂!!¡

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Sequel Yes please

It would be lots of fun when they move in together

PhineasNPhineasNover 4 years ago
trash

2011 makes sense

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

It is so easy to read your stories because both the dialogue and the narrative are completely natural, given the less than natural subject matter, that is. Your prose reminds me of that of Dick Francis: almost transparent, making the story almost personal and grabbing my attention immediately. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, well-written, erotic story. Thank you.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordover 1 year ago

It was a good read, but I would have liked to learn a little bit of backstory as to how Jeff and Steph started having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Incest is such an erotic topic and I personally also found it a loving act. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14736 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...