Sharing My Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,677 Followers

I didn't answer her, I just ran up the stairs to my room and curled up in a ball on my bed. I felt like crying but I managed to hold off my tears.

It wasn't long before I heard someone approaching my room, Stephanie coming to check on me I assumed. I didn't know what I was going to say to her.

"You okay Em?"

I actually looked over my shoulder to make sure I had heard that right. Jeff had come instead of Stephanie, I hadn't expected that. I shrugged miserably, not trusting myself to speak, and felt him sit down at the end of the bed.

"Sorry we freaked you out. I know it's weird, what we do," he said.

"It's not that," I managed to say without my voice breaking, "it's just... it's Stephanie. When we were shopping today she did things. We did things. I don't know." I paused and wiped my eyes with the corner of my blanket. "I think I liked it too, I was okay with it."

Jeff was just sitting and listening to me as I tried to explain what I was feeling. Listening was something I could usually rely on him for.

"Then she kissed me, and I liked that too. But she didn't care. She didn't even care that it was our first kiss. It was just a game for her, she only wanted to get the remote." I felt like crying again and I did my best to hold it back.

"Em, it's not just a game for her," Jeff said quietly. "Steph's impulsive, if she wants to do something she just does it. She doesn't always think it through. She cares about you though, I know that."

"You're right," I said as I sniffed and wiped at my eyes again, "I'm probably just overreacting. I just panicked a little I guess."

"No, I don't think you overreacted, Steph should have been more careful. I'll talk to her about it."

We sat in silence for a few minutes as I tried to sort out my thoughts. I was feeling a little better after Jeff's reassurances and I knew he was right about Stephanie, that she wouldn't purposely try to hurt me.

"Jeff, rub my back?" I asked. I rolled onto my stomach as I felt him shift closer to me. He lay his hand on back and started making small circles up and down my spine.

Jeff used to give me back rubs sometimes when I was upset or stressed out; they always helped me relax. It had been a long time since he had given me one, although a lot of that had to do with him moving out.

I lay still for a while and let him work, feeling some of the tension drain from me. As nice as it felt though, there were still things lurking in my mind that I had to deal with.

"Jeff?" I asked tentatively.

"Yeah?"

"How do you feel about it? Me and Stephanie I mean."

He didn't immediately answer but I didn't press him, I was pretty sure he was just thinking about how to answer. His hand slipped under my shirt to make direct contact with my skin.

"As long as you're both happy," was all he said.

"That's it? You don't care who she sleeps with as long as she's happy?"

"I didn't say that Em, if it was somebody else...." His hand stopped moving for a moment. "But I don't feel jealous of you, I don't know that I could."

"And you don't mind her seducing your little sister?"

"Like I said, as long as you're happy."

What he was saying actually made a certain amount of sense to me. I ran it through my head a couple times as Jeff slowly pushed my shirt further up, trying to get to my upper back.

I rolled over suddenly, causing Jeff's hand to slide onto my bare tummy where he left it. My shirt was bunched up somewhat but it was still pulled tight over my breasts.

"Jeff, Stephanie said something before, something about you. Now I'm curious." He waited patiently for me to continue as I worked out how I wanted to say it. "When you first got here, you stood in the doorway watching me." It wasn't really a question, but I was looking for a confirmation.

"Yeah."

"Is it because my boobs are bigger now?"

Jeff looked away for a second, actually seeming somewhat embarrassed, before turning back and looking me in the eye very deliberately. "They look nice," he said.

I met his gaze as evenly as I could. "How do they feel?"

My thinly veiled invitation hung in the air and I hardly dared to breathe as I watched for any sign of movement from Jeff. He seemed frozen in place, unsure how to proceed.

I gently took hold of his wrist and guided it up my body until he was cupping my breast. I let my arm fall back to my side and looked up at Jeff. His eyes were closed and his mouth slightly open, his breathing sounded a little heavier than it had been.

I wished I wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt, it was too late to remove it now. It would have been nice to feel his hand through just my t-shirt. I considered getting him to slide his hand under my shirt.

"It's okay to feel a little," I whispered.

His eyes snapped open and he looked down at me. I tried to smile encouragingly and I felt his fingers finally start to explore.

My bra really was getting in the way as he toyed with my nipple, but I felt it harden at his touch anyway. He switched to my other breast and repeated the treatment until both my nipples were noticeably poking through my shirt.

"So how do they feel?" I repeated my earlier question.

"Good... nice." He was staring at my hardened nipples, seemingly fascinated by them. "Steph's don't do that, don't get that hard," he explained, catching my amused smile.

I chewed on my lip for a moment. "If you took off my bra you could feel them better," I offered.

My position made it awkward, but I managed to reach behind me and unclip my bra. I settled back onto the bed and lifted an eyebrow at Jeff.

He wasn't nearly as slow this time, sliding his hands under my shirt almost immediately. He took hold of my bra and carefully dragged it down my stomach, letting his fingers brush across my breasts in the process. I shivered as his fingertips briefly made contact with my nipples, but all too soon they left my breasts again.

"I should probably get back down soon," he said reluctantly.

"Aw, so soon," I pouted.

He leaned down and gently kissed me once on each nipple. I wanted to grab the back of his head and hold him against my chest, but I knew he was strong enough to break away from me if he wanted to.

"Jeff," I said as he stood up and headed for the door.

"Yeah?" He half-turned toward me.

"You can play with them again sometime if you want."

I saw the hint of a smile form on his lips. "Em, I think Steph's a bad influence on you."

He was probably right.

****

I actually made it to school the next day and sat through another long and boring day of classes. I stopped by my friend's house for a while since we had an assignment to work on so I was late getting home. Stephanie was in the kitchen cooking something when I arrived.

"Hey Steph, what's up?" I asked cheerfully as I pulled some juice out of the fridge and poured myself a glass.

Jeff had talked to Stephanie like he said he would, and she had come to me later apologizing profusely. She had even been willing to sleep on the mattress but I was okay with sharing my bed at that point, provided sleeping was all we did. I only had to swat her hand away a couple times as we fell asleep.

Somehow we had still woken up cuddled together and I found that I wasn't bothered. I enjoyed the intimacy I had with Stephanie and I had been worried that my freak-out might have changed things between us. As I lay sleepily in her arms that morning I knew that everything was alright.

"Just making supper," she replied as she stirred a pot on the stove.

I sat down at the table and sipped on my juice. Neither of us spoke but I didn't mind, it was nice just to watch Stephanie as she worked by the stove. She eventually looked over her shoulder and saw me staring at her.

"If you're looking for something to do you could cut up some vegetables for me," she said.

"Okay," I shrugged.

I set my glass on the table and walked over to the counter. Stephanie already had the vegetables layed out so I grabbed a knife and started cutting.

We were standing directly beside each other and I felt her brush against me occasionally. Every time I felt the brief contact I lost my concentration and wanted to move closer to her, to feel her against me.

I didn't even notice when I cut myself but suddenly there was blood on my finger. I stood there looking stupidly at it, unable to understand how it had happened or why it didn't seem to hurt.

"Oh shit Emmy!" I heard Stephanie yell as she noticed me.

She grabbed my hand and stuck my injured finger in her mouth. She sucked on it delicately and felt out the cut with her tongue. Her sucking grew slower as we made eye contact and she seemed to suddenly realize what she was doing.

"S'not that bad," I mumbled.

She opened her mouth and let go of my hand looking sheepish. The cut really wasn't very bad, the bleeding had already stopped.

"Sorry," she said.

She was being more careful about her actions around me and I appreciated it, but at the same time I didn't want her to feel like we couldn't do anything. I kissed her quickly before she could react and tugged lightly on her bottom lip with my teeth as I pulled away.

I held her gaze for a few seconds then turned back to chopping the onion I had been working on. My cuts were slow and deliberate partly because I didn't want to injure myself again, and partly because my hands were shaking with anticipation as I waited to see what she would do.

Eventually I sensed her move behind me just before her arms snaked themselves around my stomach. She rested her chin on my shoulder and nuzzled my ear gently.

"You're driving me crazy, you know that?" she whispered.

"Sorry," I whispered back.

Her lips found my neck and I put down my knife as she trailed kisses down to the collar of my shirt. I leaned harder on the counter and tried to hold as still as I could. I didn't want to offer any sign of protest, I wanted her to know that it was okay.

The front door opened and Stephanie was back at the stove almost before I understood what was happening.

"Something smells good," said mom as she poked her head into the kitchen.

"We're just cooking supper," said Stephanie nonchalantly.

I envied her ability to act naturally as I attempted to look like I was doing something useful. Luckily mom didn't seem to notice that I was chopping the same piece of onion over and over.

"Thanks girls, I've got to go change then I'll be back to help," mom called as she left the room.

I sighed heavily in relief as Stephanie turned back toward me.

"I'll finish up here, you go watch TV with Jeff or something," she suggested. I wasn't about to argue the point, not when I knew mom would be returning soon.

Jeff was lying on the couch just where Stephanie said he would be. He was on his side leaving me enough room to sit down on the middle cushion and lean back against his stomach.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey. What's up?" he asked.

"Not much, just got kicked out of the kitchen." He made a sound of acknowledgement but didn't say anything else. "So you wanna feel my boobs again?" I asked after a few minutes.

"What, here? We'll get caught," he protested.

I looked toward the doorway and made sure it was clear before grabbing his wrist.

"I'll keep watch, nobody can see us through the couch."

His hand followed mine unresistingly under my shirt. About halfway up my stomach I released his hand and let him take control. He moved excruciatingly slowly up my body, caressing my skin as he went.

Not wanting him to have all the fun I brushed my arm over his crotch, almost as if by accident. He was starting to get hard, I could feel that, and I brushed against him again.

Just as his fingers closed over my nipple I pressed my palm against his semi-erect cock through his pants. He gasped involuntarily as he felt the contact.

"Em," he hissed.

"What?" I replied as innocently as I could manage.

Jeff tried to check the doorway but couldn't see it from where he was lying. "You know what."

"You don't like it?" I pouted.

He was almost fully erect and I wanted desperately to slip my hand into his pants, but I knew that was taking too big a risk.

"God Em. You and Steph, I don't know who's worse." He closed his eyes in submission and let me have my fun.

"You could find out," I said quietly.

"What?" he asked. Either he hadn't heard me or he didn't understand what I meant.

I took a deep breath. I had been wrestling with the idea all day and hadn't come to a firm conclusion, but I knew then what my decision was.

"Jeff, are we gonna have sex?"

He didn't answer right away, not that I expected him to, and the suspense was killing me. There was always the chance he would say no.

"Do you want to?" he finally asked.

"I think so, yeah."

Again there was a pause and I stared straight ahead, not daring to look at him.

"We'll have to be careful," he said.

His words were what I wanted to hear and the pressure that had been building inside me dissipated almost instantly. It was out in the open, we both knew what was going to happen. All we needed was an opportunity.

****

It didn't take Stephanie long that night to start groping me. Her hands were on me almost as soon as she got into bed beside me, and this time I didn't stop her.

"Mmm, no interruptions this time," she purred.

I ran my fingers through her hair as her lips returned to my neck where she left off that afternoon. I was still horny from playing Jeff earlier and hoped that Stephanie would take care of that for me.

She rubbed my bare thigh with one hand and I spread my legs wider for her, urging her onward. She moaned appreciatively into my neck as she reached my pussy and discovered I wasn't wearing any panties. I knew she could feel how wet I was as her fingers caressed me.

"Let me help with that Emmy, please." Her lips were right on my ear as she whispered to me.

Her palm was resting directly over my clit and I pressed back against it as hard as I could. There was no way I would say no to her, not in the state I was in. She nibbled on my ear as she waited for my response.

"Yes Stephanie, oh god I need it."

"Don't worry baby, I'll make it better," she promised.

Stephanie tugged at my shirt and I helped as best I could to pull it over my head. I lay naked on the bed as she tossed my shirt on the floor before straddling my hips. Slowly, oh so slowly, she kissed her way down my body from my throat to my belly button. I wriggled and squirmed in her grasp, I was so turned on already I wanted her to skip all the teasing.

She took pity on me and suddenly I felt her warm breath on my damp pussy. Her fingers spread my lips apart and I gasped as I felt her tongue on me. She licked my slit up and down before penetrating almost impossibly deep inside me. The feeling was incredible, her tongue was a completely different sensation from anything I had in my pussy before.

All too soon she withdrew, much to my dismay. I whimpered, wanting her exquisite tongue back, but she just patted my hip reassuringly. Her finger replaced her tongue inside my pussy and was quickly joined by a second. I rocked against her hand as she thrust her fingers in me, but it wasn't the same.

Then I felt her tongue on my clit, just a short lick across the tip, and I was ready to explode. Her lips wrapped around my little nub as my orgasm washed over me and I held the back of her head desperately against me.

"Holy fuck Stephanie," I managed eventually.

Her fingers were still inside me, but moving so gently I hardly noticed them.

"Want to go for another one?" she asked.

"I don't know if I could."

She ignored me and lowered her mouth back to my clit, not teasing me this time. It was a little tender but soon I gave in to the pleasure as she sucked on my clit and finger fucked me. I was still coming down from my last orgasm and it didn't take long before I felt ready to cum again.

"Fuck Stephanie, oh god oh fuck," I groaned almost incoherently.

I had to pull a pillow over my face to muffle the sounds I was making, I didn't have enough self control left. I was cumming again before I even realized it, not as intensely as the first time but enough to leave me drained.

"Feel better now?" asked Stephanie as she lay back down beside me.

I nodded as she pulled me tight to her, not caring if she could see the movement or not. Her breast was against my cheek and suddenly all I wanted to do was suck on it. She giggled as she felt me trying to get to her nipple through her shirt.

"Just a sec baby," she said. She pulled her shirt off before guiding me back to her nipple. I latched onto it instinctively, sucking gently as she stroked my hair. "Night Emmy," she whispered to me just before I drifted off in her arms.

****

It was almost nine-thirty when I woke up the next morning. I started to get up, wondering why nobody had woken me, then remembered that it was Saturday and collapsed back into bed.

Stephanie was nowhere to be seen, probably she simply hadn't wanted to wake me when she got up. I started to remember what we had done the previous night and felt myself getting horny again. I wished she would walk in the door so we could repeat last night's activities; maybe even try something new.

Eventually I gave in and climbed out of bed. I had a view of the driveway from my window and I saw that both mom and Stephanie's cars were gone. That meant it was just me and Jeff in the house, as long as he hadn't gone somewhere too. There was an easy way to find out.

I grabbed a shirt off the floor and put it on before padding down the hall to his room and opening the door. He was still sleeping and I could hear his soft snores from the doorway. I sat down on his bed and watched him for a while.

His chest was half uncovered where his blanket had been pulled down and he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. I traced his skin with my finger where it was uncovered and gradually slid the blanket down to his waist. He seemed to be getting more restless, like he could wake up anytime. I leaned down and kissed him just as his eyes opened.

"Morning sleepyhead," I said, not bothering to mention that I had only been up for about fifteen minutes.

"That's Steph's shirt," he said as he ran a hand up my side.

"Oops, guess I can't wear that," I replied mischievously.

I pulled the shirt over my head and dropped it casually on the floor. Jeff's eyes opened wide as I sat naked on the side of his bed.

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow?" I asked innocently. "I really shouldn't be wandering around without any clothes. Someone might take advantage."

I walked over to his dresser and turned sideways to him as I dug around his shirt drawer, giving him a good look. I pretended not to notice as he stood up and came over to me. He grabbed me roughly and I squealed as he threw me on his bed.

"Hey, that wasn't very nice." I mock pouted at him as he stood in front of me. My eyes were drawn to the obvious tent in his boxers which he wasn't even trying to hide from me.

"Shouldn't wander around without clothes on," he repeated my own words to me, "someone might take advantage."

"Not my big brother, he wouldn't do that to his little sister would he? His helpless, innocent baby sister?" I protested.

He was getting into this game we were playing, so was I for that matter. He pulled down his boxers and let his cock free. It was nearly fully erect and sticking out at me.

"Helpless, innocent baby sisters don't tease their brothers like that. You've been bad." I made as if to protest again, but he clapped a hand over my mouth stifling my words. His cock brushed against my leg and I shuddered at the contact. "You're going to be a good girl for me aren't you?" he asked.

I nodded since his hand was still on my mouth and tried to convey compliance with my eyes. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked in my best little girl voice as he removed his hand.

Xarth
Xarth
14,677 Followers