Sharing My Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,665 Followers

"What do you think I should do?"

My answer to that was obvious; I wanted him to fuck me. I dropped my hand to my pussy and ran my fingers over it while looking at him. Never mind the game. Never mind the pretense. I wanted his cock in me.

"I'm so hor-neee Jeff," I whined. I was openly masturbating as he watched me and it was turning me on even more.

"I need to hear you say it Em," he said.

I knew what he meant, he wouldn't touch me unless I was okay with it. He was a good brother.

"Fuck me Jeff."

He was on me instantly, his mouth pressing roughly onto mine as he dragged my hand away from my pussy. His cock was poking into me and I tried to move to let it enter me, but he held me firmly in place. I relaxed and let him take control.

His cock penetrated me agonizingly slowly at first, then suddenly he pushed it the rest of the way in all at once. I gasped into his shoulder and wrapped my legs around him as he started thrusting in and out of my pussy. It wasn't like with Stephanie, it was so much rougher. But it felt so good.

I realized my nails were digging into his back, but I couldn't seem to pry them free. I hoped he wasn't bleeding. There was nothing I could do about it anyway, we weren't stopping for something as minor as that.

"I'm cumming Jeff," I panted almost before I realized it myself.

He grunted and fucked me harder, if that was even possible. I let myself scream when I came this time, nobody else to hear us I thought. At some point Jeff's orgasm must have hit too because I suddenly felt his cum spraying inside me as I regained my senses.

He pulled out of me and flopped onto his back beside me breathing heavily. I was trying to summon enough energy to cuddle up with him when the door burst open.

"Goddammit guys, I can't believe you didn't even let me watch!"

I looked at Stephanie standing in the doorway and suddenly I was giggling uncontrollably. The situation seemed so funny to me for some reason; I had just fucked my brother and she was mad that she didn't get to watch of all things.

Jeff was trying to keep a straight face and failing. "Don't worry Steph, we'll make it up to you," he promised.

"Yeah you better." She was studying my breasts and it occurred to me that she hadn't actually seen then before even though she had felt them a few times. She looked up to my face after a moment and chewed on her lip. "Emmy," she said more hesitantly than I remember her being for a long time, "me and Jeff were talking yesterday, do you want to move in with us this summer? After you're finished with school of course."

"Really?" I glanced over at Jeff, who just nodded at me, then turned back to Stephanie.

"Really," she said.

"That would be awesome." I couldn't keep a huge grin from spreading across my face. Now I just had to wait for summer to get here.

Xarth
Xarth
14,665 Followers