Sharing My Girlfriend and Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, her hand holding mine, and she smiled nervously before continuing, "I guess I am trying to say I hope you don't think I'm some kind of slutty girl."

"I don't think that," I said, gently squeezing her hand.

"Because I really like you," she said. "I mean, I have never thought about letting someone do what I had you do. I would never have flashed you yesterday morning."

"You knew?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course," she said with a quiet laugh. I didn't forget to wear anything under my shorts, it was intentional to see if you'd notice. Saying it out loud, I can't believe I did that."

"I don't think you're slutty," I said. "I can't believe I bring that out in you. To be honest, it's kind of cool. And I really like you, Amy. I mean, after last night I was wondering where we stood, and I was so relieved when you introduced me as your boyfriend."

"I thought that was a nice way to remove any ambiguity," she said with a grin. "I had a crush on you when we were kids," she admitted, "and I was heartbroken when you stopped talking to me. I used to fantasize that you'd call me up on a date."

"I used to fantasize that I'd be able to see a glimpse of you changing through our windows," I said.

She laughed quietly, then said. "If I had known you were trying to see, I'd have left the curtains open," she said. "Maybe from now on I will."

"But I want to tell you something," I said, suddenly feeling an urge to confess.

"Tell me later," she said, leaning in for a kiss. "All this talk about how horny you make me is making me horny." She laughed, and so did I.

My desire to tell her about her mom was slowly losing out to my desire for her. She kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth, as she pressed herself close to me and we fell back on the bed. Any attempts to tell her what was happening with her mom were gone now, as I ran my hand up under her shirt and over her bare breast.

"Oh, god," she whispered, pressing herself against me. We kissed for a while, and then she sat up, deftly running a hand under the waistband of my shorts.

"I owe you from last night," she said in a heavy voice, and freed my throbbing erection and started to stroke it. I gasped, enjoying the feel of her hand on me. As she stroked me I ran my hand up her thigh, up her shorts, and underneath. Once again I was met immediately by her damp pubic hair.

"Hey," she said in mock protest, "I'm trying to pay you back."

"It's more fun if we do it at the same time," I replied.

She grinned, and spread her legs a little as I started to rub her. I looked into her eyes as she leaned over me slightly, stroking me while I rubbed her clit. Her shorts had a growing wet spot, and I dripped pre-cum all over her hand. She stroked me with both hands while I rubbed her wet pussy. I wanted to insert my free hand inside her but I couldn't from this position.

Amy stroked me faster as my penis leaked more pre-cum. I was getting close to coming, and I tried to keep my focus on her vagina but soon found myself losing my rhythm. I gasped, thrusting my hips upward as I came, my penis spraying jets of cum in the air. She giggled quietly and leaned back from the onslaught of semen. She kept stroking, the smaller spurts of cum covering her hands. As my orgasm subsided she let go and I resumed fingering her clit. She too was close, and was now grinding on the bed as I rubbed her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh, Henry," she panted, and started to buck her hips. I rubbed her faster as she came, her body tensing up and shuddering. When it ended she leaned forward and kissed me.

"Is it normal to still be hard? Did I do it right?" she asked, touching my still swollen penis.

"No it isn't normal, but yes you did it right," I said with a grin.

"Does it still work? I mean, right now?"

"It takes longer for me to come, but yes," I said, feeling very satisfied both with my orgasm and her impression of my erection.

"Well, then..." she said, and straddled me in a sixty-nine position. She immediately ran her tongue along the shaft and over the head of my cum-streaked penis. I inhaled sharply as she licked me up and down. Her vagina was inches from my face, and I gently pulled her shorts aside and ran my tongue up and down her labia.

It was hard with her shorts in the way, but running shorts are baggy and I had enough room. She now took me into her mouth and stroked me with one hand, sucking my penis as I tongued her vagina. It was so intimate, being so close to her like this. I gently probed the entrance of her vagina with my finger, sliding it in slowly. I didn't know how much resistance I'd encounter, but she was so wet and it slid in without effort. I slowly pressed inward and upward, toward the upper wall of her vagina, as I licked her. The effect was almost immediate. She started coming again, gently grinding her vagina against my face.

As she came she took me deep into her mouth, her moans vibrating my penis. She kept sucking me as she came once, and then again almost immediately. My face was slick with her juices but I kept licking her, my finger pressing against the inside wall near where my tongue was probing her clit. I felt myself close to coming, and wondered if I should warn her.

Before I could say anything, she lifted herself off of me, my finger slipping out of her with a wet sound. She bent over, concentrating her efforts on my penis as I ran my hand along her thigh.

"I'm close," I whispered, and she intensified her efforts. I felt myself tensing up, and Amy must have, too, because she started to stroke me furiously while sucking, and I came. As usual it was a smaller amount, but Amy swallowed it completely and without hesitation. When she sat up, my penis fell half-limp onto my thigh.

"I thought you might go for a third time," she said, eyeing my still-pulsing member.

"I could if the first two weren't so intense," I said. She smiled, kissing me and snuggling close.

We sat there for some time, talking quietly. I turned off the lights and she held me close.

"I can't believe how intense that was," she said. "That thing you did with your tongue and finger, I'm still tingling from it."

"I can't believe how hot my girlfriend is," I said.

"Really?" she said in a skeptical tone.

"No, really," I said. "I can't believe that would be a surprise to you. You have to know how beautiful you are."

"It's nice to hear you say it, that's for sure," she admitted. "You'd be surprised how much growing up with a mom like mine can erode your self esteem. The way everyone looks at her, like she's some kind of living barbie doll. It's not easy competing with that.

"You don't need to compete with your mom," I said. I was glad that the room was dark. I meant it, but I was worried she'd pick up on my guilt.

"You don't think my mom is pretty?" she asked.

"I didn't say that. But I am saying you're prettier."

"Henry Crommings, you are something else, you know that?" She sat up, kissing me once. "I better go home, otherwise I'll fall asleep here. It's late enough as it is."

I helped her out the window, watching as she snuck back into her room. When she was inside she opened the blinds, switching on her light. I watched as she smiled, waved, and then slowly stripped off her clothes. She stood there, naked, and blew me a kiss before turning off the light. I knew that from now on, the blinds would stay open. I also knew that I needed to tell Mrs. Shannon that I could never touch her again.

Chapter 4

"Susan, I can't," I said.

It was the next day, and I had barely gotten the paint cans from the garage when Susan accosted me. She was already naked, having stripped the second Amy left. She was pressed against me in the living room.

"Henry, just make me come a few times and I'll let you get to work," she said.

"But Amy," I said, trying to resist the effect of Susan's body grinding against me.

"Amy doesn't know," she said in a teasing voice, "and all I'm asking you to do is finger me."

"I can't," I blurted out. She took a step forward and we fell backward on the couch. She was on top of me, kissing me, and I knew I was going to lose any moral battle within minutes. "Please," I said, and she stopped.

Susan sat up next to me, and I propped myself up. She paused, looking at me pensively. "You really care about her, don't you?"

I nodded, and she looked at me without saying a word. "Then I want to apologize for coming on to you. I can't compete with an eighteen-year-old for your attention."

"It's not like that," I said. Man, these women had a real competitive streak with each other. "I care about Amy and I don't want to hurt her. It's not, well, it's not you."

"I shouldn't be walking around here naked," she said. "It's just that, well I hadn't been with a man since Amy's father died. And before that, well let's just say I never went long without being satisfied."

She paused, patting me on the knee, and continued, "you know, before I met Warren, her father, I was a bit of a wild child. It seemed like I was always getting into situations where I ended up naked with some man's cum inside me."

I was surprised by the brazenness of her words, but she continued, lost in her memories. "I lost my virginity,to a much older man. I was eighteen and babysat his kids, and one night when he drove me home he pulled over down a deserted road and I sucked his dick. Well, that wasn't the first time I'd sucked someone off, but certainly never someone so much older. And I remember walking up the driveway to my house, half past midnight, with cum in my hair and my panties soaking wet.

"The next time I babysat for them he took me to his office on the way home and fucked me. I remember him slowly easing into me, coming almost immediately after a few quick thrusts. Things progressed from there and soon he was fucking me in the back of his car whenever he drove me home. I think he started taking his wife out more just to get the chance to fuck me afterwards. They even took me with them on a weeklong trip to the beach, and I'd watch their kids by day and he'd fuck me after his wife and kids fell asleep.

"And I thought it was so cool, so rebellious what I was doing. And I guess it showed in some intangible way. Men seemed to know, subconsciously, that I couldn't get enough. I started fucking my high school biology teacher in my senior year. I had gone to his office for help after a test, and the next thing I knew I was bent over his desk."

Susan's hand absentmindedly wandered to her breast, which she slowly caressed as she spoke. I was enthralled, and aroused, and her recounting of her sex life. Her other hand slowly moved between her legs as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Of course Mr. Simmons, my biology teacher, didn't keep things a secret, and by the end of the year my Math and geography teachers had had their way with me. It always began the same way. Help with homework, and they'd compliment me on how pretty I was. Then maybe a hand on my shoulder, and they'd rub my back until they got their hands down my shirt. Once they got their hands on my tits, I was theirs. I'd suck their dick the first few times, then straddle them and fuck them after a few of these visits. It was around that time that I got my first double-team."

Her hand was now vigorously rubbing her pussy now, and she continued. "It started with my neighbor. He was older, in his fifties, and I had sucked him off a few times because he was a widower and I felt sorry for him. He had the biggest dick I had ever seen, and the first time I saw it I wondered if I'd be able to handle it, so I had him fuck my tits several times before I let him stick it in. And then one day my stepfather caught us, and he was irate. I was worried he'd call the police, when I had actively pursued our neighbor in the first place, so I begged my stepdad to let him suck him, right then and there. We were in my bedroom, and I was naked, and I knew he'd noticed me before. He suspected my loose ways but never said anything, and within a minute his dick was in my mouth. I sucked him and our neighbor, Mr. Collins, fucked me, his big dick filling me completely. They both came inside me that day."

Susan was now grinding on the couch, close to coming. "And after that my stepdad kept a close eye on me, eventually chasing away my teachers, although I still found time for the boys in my grade. But my stepdad fucked me almost every day, in every location imaginable. Once I even fucked him on the floor of his bedroom while my mother was asleep on the bed. Of course she suspected, but she never caught us, even the time he took me from behind at her sister's wedding."

Susan cried, out, arching her back, and came. Her breasts shuddered and she whimpered as her body went limp. She lay back on the couch, her chest heaving.

"But when I met Amy's father my stepdad had passed away a few years before, and I had settled down to one man at a time. But when Warren, Amy's father, passed away, I thought I would be done with sex forever. But I need it, it's been too long," she said. 
I stood up, and she looked at me expectantly, and I said, "stick your ass in the air and I'll get you off one last time, but this is it."

She grinned, and got on her knees, sticking her ass in the air and wiggling it slowly. I began fingering her, her pussy already dripping from her last orgasm. Her pussy accepted my fingers readily and she was already close to coming.

"Oh, oh!" she cried out, coming hard, her body shuddering as I fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit. I kept going, keeping the rhythm through her orgasm, until she came a second time. Now she was crying out loudly, moaning, as I rubbed her faster and faster.

Susan came a third time and fell forward on the couch. Her pussy was red and swollen, her labia partially open from arousal. She looked up at me with pleading eyes, "let me suck your dick, just this once." I hesitated, but she asked again, "whip it out and let me suck it. I want your cum on my face, on my tits."

I buckled, and she sat up and unzipped my shorts. They fell to the floor, and she took me into her mouth without ceremony. I fought off any guilty feelings about Amy as her mother sucked me. She cupped her own breasts and she sucked, her moaning driving me wild. Her hair flipped back and forth as she sucked me in an almost violent fashion.

"I'm gonna come," I said suddenly, and she took me out of her mouth and stroked furiously. I erupted with a powerful orgasm, sending jets of hot semen across her face and breasts. I kept coming, and the cum on her face dribbled onto her massive tits until I was completely spent. I was still hard, though, but quickly moved away and pulled up my shorts before she got any ideas. She lay back on the couch, splattered with semen, content and drowsy.

"You'd better get to work," she said lazily.

"You'd better clean up," I said, eyeing her cum-covered body.

She laughed, getting up and walking slowly up the stairs.

Amy arrived an hour later, but even before that I felt guilty. I had made up my mind to tell her the truth. It meant losing my girlfriend and my summer job in one shot, but I couldn't hurt Amy. I was planning on painting her room next, and she had asked to help me with it. We were already taking down pictures and moving furniture from the walls to prep for painting, and Amy could see something was wrong.

"What's on your mind, Henry?" she asked. "Wondering if I'm going to sneak across to your room again?"

"Oh, yeah," I said absentmindedly. "Well, no. I mean, yes, but..."

She put a finger to my lips and kissed me. "What's up? You are a world away."

I took a deep breath, put my hands on her shoulders, and said, "you'd better sit down."

And so I told her. I told her about her mom asleep topless, and then about her mom coming on to me, and then me fingering her, and finally the blowjob. I skipped over her mother's tales of depravity, hoping to spare her a little but of insult. Amy said nothing, just sat on her bed and listened intently until I finished. I was exhausted by my confession, and when I was done she motioned for me to sit down next to her. She leaned in close, and to my surprise, kissed me.

"I know, dummy," she said. I was shocked, and she giggled quietly and kissed me again. "I've known the whole time."

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry for surprising you, making you sweat it out. Although," she added with a grin, "I was glad to hear you protesting, that you cared enough about me to try and fend her off."

"You heard?" I said.

"Yup. From up here. All those days I left to run errands? I parked down the street and raced back here. You can get to my window from the ground floor, it's just a matter of climbing that tree."

"You spied on us?" I asked, still surprised. "Why?"

"Oh, because I knew my mom, and I knew she'd try something. She's been acting funny lately, coming on to the mail man, things like that. She asked my trumpet teacher if he's single, and then she's been eyeing you for weeks. So I thought I'd check up on her, and sure enough she was at it, trying to seduce you. But I don't blame you," she said.

"You don't?"

"No, because I didn't say anything to stop you even though I knew what she was up to, but more important than that because I know it must be hard to fight off of woman like that coming at you. I mean, if I had tits like that..." she said, and trailed off.

"Amy, you don't think you need to compete, do you?"

"Don't I?" she asked.

"No, of course not!" I said. "You are way better looking than your mom."

She paused, and blushed. "Are you serious?"

"Very," I said. "But it's not just that. I really like you, Amy. I felt horrible, what I did today. I couldn't go on another minute without telling you. I knew you'd dump me over it, but I couldn't lie to you."

"Oh, I'm not dumping you," she said. She laughed at my shocked expression. "Really. I'm not even mad. Like I said, I knew what was happening. I'm just glad you like me better."

"Of course I do!" I said, still surprised she wasn't angry. I paused, then added, "Are you sure you're okay with what happened."

"Sure," she said. "I've been competing with her for years. She'd always try and come on to any guy who ever talked to me. You can't imagine what it's like."

"Well you don't need to worry about me," I said.

"I know," she said, and kissed me.

I was expecting to get dumped that afternoon, and I deserved it. Instead, Amy was okay, and actually glad that she had one-upped her mother. And now, still in Amy's good graces, she was kissing me, pulling me closer. I kissed her back, unsure of how to reciprocate.

Any doubt I had was erased as Amy reached down and pulled off her shirt. She wore no bra, and I marveled at her breasts. Though much smaller than her mothers, they were pert and perfect.

"You look amazing," I said.

Bingo. She grinned, and stood up, slipping out of her shorts. Like previous days she wore nothing underneath, and before I could admire her naked form for too long, she knelt down between my legs and started working my belt buckle.

"Amy..." I said

"Shh," she said back. "Never stop me when I'm determined to do something." She already had my dick in her hand and was stroking it. I gasped as she took it into her mouth, taking me all the way in.

I ran my fingers through her hair, enjoying myself as she sucked me. I realized that her mother was down the hall, but I didn't care if she caught us. Amy continued to suck me, although having come not too long before I knew it would take a while.

Amy stood up, panting slightly, and pulled me into a standing position. My shorts fell to the floor and I kicked them off. She pulled off my short and then embraced, kissing each other.

"I want you inside me, right now," she said. I nodded, and cupped her ass as she jumped up on me. She wrapped her legs around me as the head of my penis pressed against her wet labia. "Henry," she said pleadingly. "Go inside me."