Sharing My Girlfriend and Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said, and both women laughed. Susan eyed us both, swimming to the steps and sitting down.

"Your newfound freedom is making me jealous," Susan said.

"Mom hates wearing shirts around the house, or anything else," Amy whispered. "But I think you knew that." She then spoke louder, addressing her mother. "Just take it off, mom. Henry's a big boy, it's nothing he hasn't seen already."

Of course Susan thought Amy was referring to her own body, and Susan raised her eyebrows. "I see you two have been busier than I thought. Well, if it won't offend Henry."

"It won't," Amy answered for me.

Susan hesitated, for the sake of appearances, and then reached behind her and untied her bikini top. Like Amy she tossed it onto the deck, and was now topless. She swam closer to us, Amy still hugging me from behind. Their combined semi-nudity was making me hard and aching for release, even though I had just fucked Amy (and her mother earlier in the day).

"How much of my daughter have you seen?" Susan asked as she swam close to us. I knew that she couldn't possibly get mad, as I had seen her own body, and done many things to it. I took Amy's arm and brought her gently around to the front of me. I hugged her close, her breasts pressed against my arm.

"A lot," I answered.

"A lot?" Susan asked quizzically. Her face was even more flush now. Both women's breasts were commanding my attention, and in my lapse of focus Amy pulled at her bikini strings and worked herself free. She was now in my arms, completely naked, her bare ass pressed against my erection.

"Well," Susan said, "Amy you look amazing."

"Thanks, mom," she said. "You're not bad yourself."

"What does Henry think? Can an old woman like me compete with an eighteen year old?"

"You're not old, mom," Amy said. "You're beautiful."

Amy broke away from me and swam up to her mother. Amy ducked under the water and reached down, tugging at the strings of her mother's bikini. She pulled them away, and threw both bikini bottoms on the deck. She hugged her mother when she resurfaced.

The two naked women, hugging innocently, was driving me wild. I could tell the wine was certainly having an effect on Susan, but Amy had only had a diet soda. Amy then swam behind her mother, hugging her from behind.

"Oh," her mother said as Amy wrapped her arms around her mother's waist. "This takes me back."

"To what?" Amy asked, winking at Henry.

"Oh, back when I was your age," she said. "I used to swim nude all the time."

"You do that now, Mom," Amy said.

"Oh, I know," her mom sighed. Her eyes were closed. "But I used to swim with my mom and stepdad naked. Of course my stepdad was hard all the time, but I assumed for the longest time it was for my mom. Often I'd come down to their pool and they'd be showering outside. I joined them there, too, the three of us showering together. In the pool it was one thing, but in the shower we were in close quarters, making it hard for my stepdad. He was always accidentally poking me if I reached over for something or moved in front of him to rinse off."

She opened her eyes, and seemed to remember I was there. "Well, I shouldn't be sharing that with you two," she said.

"Come on, mom, it's fine," Amy said. "Look, we're just swimming together, like you used to. If it makes you more comfortable, maybe Henry can take off his swimsuit, just like when you were our age."

Susan's eyes lingered on me. Of course she had already seen everything, but I noticed Amy's arms hug her mother tighter, gently rubbing her stomach. This seemed to erode her resolve. "If he doesn't mind," she said nonchalantly.

"Sure," I said, "it's fine." I kicked off my bathing suit, my erection bobbing in the water.

"Hmmm," Susan said to herself, and closed her eyes as I swam closer. She put her legs around me, so that Amy and I supported her weight. She reclined, Amy's arms around her waist and her legs wrapped around me.

"The showers," Amy prompted her.

"Oh, yes," Susan said, her mind taking her back. "Well, my mother was a very open woman, but I could see that it distressed her when we all showered, it was a little too close with her husband aroused. At first she'd try and be a buffer between us, but it was awkward, so she tried more drastic measures."

"Like what?" Amy asked. Amy's arms slipped upward on Susan's torso, so that the bottom of Susan's breasts rested on Amy's arms.

"Well I guess I can tell you," she said with a sigh, "but my mom would give my stepdad a handjob. At first she tried to do it on the sly, like in the pool if I wasn't looking, or would be in front of him, jerking him off and shielding me from the sight. But in the shower there was no hiding it. She just frankly said 'I'm going to do this so we can enjoy ourselves without worrying about you bumping into each other.' And she did it. Right there. I watched while she stroked him, his erection turning redder, until he burst.

"And after that first time it was pretty much routine. I'd shower with them all the time, pretty much every day, and first thing mom would give my stepdad a handjob. Then one day she actually dropped to her knees and gave him a blowjob. I had never seen another woman give one, and I watched and touched myself as she did it. As time progressed she got more relaxed about it, and I was able to move closer and closer. It was fun to watch. I could tell mom was really getting into it, because sometimes she'd have a hand on her breasts, or if she thought I wasn't paying attention she'd rub herself. And when she did that her mind was too preoccupied to notice I was getting closer and closer, until the day my stepdad came on me."

She paused, and I noticed her breathing was getting deeper. Amy's arms had slid up more, and she was now pressing her arms against her mother's breasts. Susan sighed, her pussy getting red and swollen with excitement. I wanted to touch it but Amy winked at me. She clearly had a plan, and I was willing to follow her lead.

"He was mortified, really. My mom was upset, not at him or me, but at the situation. But I pointed out it was no big deal. I mean, it was bound to happen, being so close together. Mom relaxed as the water washed it off of me, but after that I was right next to them while she jerked or sucked him off. He'd cum on us both, hitting our stomach or legs or mom's face. This happened for months and months, and I could tell mom was missing out, because he never lasted long enough for her to rub herself off. "And then, one day, mom was jerking off dad and trying to rub herself and I decided to help her out. 'Mom,' I said to her, I want to see what sex is like. She looked shocked but my stepdad was quick and added 'it would be good for her to see to loving people, and besides, honey, you've been so generous to me and you never get to enjoy yourself.' Well, that sealed it for my mom, and she straddled him right there, and fucked him. I was right there, watching them, and when they finished mom kissed me on the cheek and we showered up like nothing had happened."

"What happened after that?" Amy asked. We both knew that by this point in time Susan's stepdad and neighbor were already fucking her, but both had pretended as if nothing had happened for her mother's sake.

"Well, after that they just fucked right away. And I got closer, and closer, until I was pressed against them while they did it. And then one day my stepdad pulled out of my mom and came on me. He rubbed against me while he came. I don't know if I should tell you this," she said suddenly, her eyes open.

"But you were already fucking your stepdad at this point," Amy said. "Remember, you told me last year?"

"Oh, Susan said, relaxing. My eyes widened but Amy just smiled at me as her mother closed her eyes. Amy was now holding her mother's breasts in her hands, massaging them gently.

"So your stepdad rubbed against you and came, and what did your mom do?" Amy asked. I noticed she avoided calling her 'grandma' as it probably would ruin the moment.

"Well, mom wasn't mad. I thought she would be. I guess my stepdad, he just sort of forgot who he was with, because he was already fucking me regularly when mom wasn't around. He started to apologize but my mom just reached over and kissed me. Not like a daughter. She rubbed against me, his cum smearing on both of us, and she reached down and rubbed her pussy while she kissed me. And my stepdad rubbed mine, and then both of ours, as he fingered us both to an orgasm."

Amy was now rubbing her mom's nipples and nodded to me. I gently started to rub her pussy with my hand. My penis was pressed against Susan's ass and she squeezed it in her ass cheeks while I rubbed her.

"And after that we showered and swam and fucked. And my mom and I would rub each other off or go down on each other. And my stepdad fucked us both.

We were now rubbing her all over, and Susan started to come. She moaned and bucked her hips, and Amy held her close as I rubbed her pussy. She moved about in the water, whimpering as she had an intense orgasm. When it finished she opened her eyes, separating from us, covering her breasts and pussy with her hands. She looked ashamed of her admission and by what happened.

"When did I tell you a year ago about my stepfather?" she asked, as the facts sunk in after her euphoria subsided.

"Oh, on our trip to Canada. We had to share that small bed, and I made a joke about being a little too close. We were naked, remember? And you told me, in confidence, that you used to sleep close to him on camping trips. Then as you got close to sleep, you slipped that you used to suck his dick on those trips."

"Oh god, I must have had some wine that night," Susan said. "What else have I told you?"
"That's it, until tonight. But god, mom, it was hot."

Susan uncovered her body, relaxing a little, but blushed with embarrassment. "Mom used to be asleep in the tent when I did that. That was before the showering started. Once everything was in the open I didn't sneak around, I'd just suck him off whenever I felt like it."

"So relax," Amy said, and swam over to her. "It's cool," she added, and took us both by the hand and led us out of the pool.

We both followed Amy to an outdoor shower I had never noticed before. No doubt Susan had it installed to remind her of the days with her parents. I wondered how much of what Susan had revealed to me had been a true surprise to Amy; I'd have to find out later. Amy turned on the water and dragged us into the stream. She pulled us both very close and pressed against us both.

"Poor Henry is about to explode," Amy said, grabbing my penis. She stroked me with one hand and cupped her mother's pussy with the other. Susan was too far gone with lust to resist as her daughter rubbed her out. Then Amy leaned closer to her mother and whispered, loud enough for me to hear, "when Henry cums, where do you want it?"

"My face," she said instantly, and sank to her knees. She buried her face in Amy's bush and started to lick. I got behind Amy as she leaned forward over her mother a little, and penetrated her slowly.

"Oh, god," Amy said, as I fucked her and her mother licked her pussy. I was in heaven, but Amy was almost squealing with delight. She came quickly and hard, her pussy tightening around me as her mom licked her. I kept fucking her as she came two more times, then she moved and I pulled out of her. I was close, and Susan was on her knees, her face wet with her daughter's juices.

"Come on my face," she said, opening her mouth. Amy took my dick in her hand and stroked it, and I erupted cum onto her mother. It was the biggest load of my life, and what hadn't splattered her face covered her tits. The water was to my back and so nothing washed off of Susan as Amy turned off the water. She led her mother, who walked on shaky legs, to a deck chair and helped her lay down. Susan's legs were spread and Amy admired her mother as she started to doze off, her body covered in my semen.

"How much did you know?" I asked.

"All of it. Mom shares a lot when she has some wine." She paused, then added, "the cousins thing was new, but I knew about her stepdad and my grandma. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Did you see what just happened?" I asked, and she laughed. "Is she going to remember this?"

"Maybe, but probably not," Amy said. "Why?"

"Then I have an idea."

Chapter 6

"Are you okay?" Amy asked. We lay in my bed together, a tangle of limbs and sheets. She had covertly spent the night, coming over via the oak tree between our houses. I was thankful my parents were detached and aloof. They didn't even bother coming to my side of the house anymore. While a locked door bought us some time if needed, I was glad I didn't need to rely on it.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Are you sure? After all, last night was pretty intense. Not just physically."

"No, I'm okay, I promise. I just want to make sure our relationship doesn't get affected in a bad way. I really like you, and I'm more interested in the long term than your mom's tits."

She smiled. "They are nice tits, though. I'd often wondered what they felt like. I'm just glad you're not horrified by my crazy family."

"Well, mine doesn't even shake hands, and can barely say hello, so everyone's different. I like yours better."

She laughed quietly. "Yeah, I'm glad yours are so clueless, it makes staying over easier. But I'd better get back," she said. "I'll see you soon."

"You too," I said.

"I love you," she added, kissing me. "I mean it."

"I love you, too," I said. "I'll see you in an hour or two."

I showered, already preferring Amy's family version of showering. I thought of the endless stream of dicks and cum that paraded through Susan's life. How had she spent all those years after her husband's death celibate? I didn't make sense. And then there was Amy. Perfect. In every way. Her competitiveness with her mother aside, she defied the rules of the universe. I grinned, thinking of her and already getting hard. We had just slept in the same bed, no sex, both of us enjoying being together.

I said hello to my parents, who asked how I was without listening to the reply. I could have said 'Oh, fine. I fucked Mrs. Shannon and Amy.' and they wouldn't have registered a word. I headed over to Amy's. It was Sunday and I wasn't painting, just spending the day with my girlfriend. A quick glance outside told me Susan had woken up and was probably upstairs. We had cleaned up dinner and put a blanket on her and left her to sleep. She may not remember everything, but she was sure to notice the giant load of cum dried on her body.

Amy was downstairs and greeted me with a kiss.

"Long time since we last kissed," I said.

"Too long," she said, her body pressed against me. Just then Susan came downstairs. She wore a tight tank top with nothing underneath, and some running shorts. The same outfit Amy wore. I saw a flash of jealousy flash across Amy's eyes and I quickly whispered, "remember, you are my girlfriend, you don't need to compete."

"I know," she said. "But I wear it better."

"You know you do," I said. She kissed me and beamed as her mother joined us.

"Hey," she said groggily. "I guess I fell asleep outside last night?"

"Yeah," Amy said casually. "I didn't want to wake you."

"Thanks for the blanket. It doesn't get that cold at night, and thank god we don't get mosquitos here. But," she paused, looking sheepish, "I am not sure how I ended up naked."

"The usual," Amy said with a laugh.

"Were you there?" Susan asked me. I nodded, and she blushed. Surely sure could guess what had happened. "This is why I rarely drink wine," she added.

She hugged Amy and headed to the kitchen. Amy took me by the hand and called out to her mom, "We're going to watch a movie, if you want to join us in the basement."

"Sure," Susan called back. "Go ahead and pick something out and I will join you."

"Do you think she remembers?" I asked Amy.

"Of course she does," Amy said. She woke up after I came back from your house. First thing she did was examine the dried cum, and then shower off outside. She's just pretending not to. Whenever she has a few glasses and then tells me something, she always does the 'what happened' routine. I think it makes it easier."

By the time Susan joined us we had already put a movie on and were waiting. As the movie started Amy dimmed the lights so that the screen was the main source of light in the room. It didn't take long for my hand to find Amy's thigh. I sat between them, and my other hand found Susan's. Either Susan couldn't see my other hand or chose not to care, because I spent the next few minutes slowly traveling up each woman's thigh, until I brushed up against the thin fabric of their running shorts. Both of them sat cross legged so I had easy access to their inner thighs. Like her daughter, Susan wore nothing underneath, and my slow march toward her labia had them already wet.

Amy leaned close for a second and whispered "take your time." Almost as soon as she moved back her mother leaned in and whispered "you made quite a mess last night."

I grinned as she sat back, and got to work. It took a great deal of concentration to gently play with each woman's public hair and swollen labia. I took my time, teasing them both with my fingers for a long time. I'd retreat, running my fingers through their increasingly damp pubic hair, or brushing their labia briefly, then back to their outer thighs. Amy would thrust forward imperceptibly when I was close, greedy for my contact. I obliged, and gently swept my fingers up and down her labia before concentrating my attention on her clit. On my right side I was alternating between rubbing Susan's clit or pressing my fingers around the entrance of her pussy, which was open slightly from arousal.

Soon both women gave up any pretense of watching the movie and were leaning back, enjoying themselves. Susan was fondling her breasts, but Amy gripped my thigh with one hand and was running her other hand along her other thigh. Both letting go of their inhibitions, they moaned or sighed audibly, occasionally muttering an "oh god" or two under their breath. Amy spread her legs wider, and was breathing heavily. She was close. I concentrated on her for a while, and soon she came, exhaling sharply and falling forward a bit as her orgasm overtook her. When it ended she pulled my hand out and sat back. I focuses on Susan, rubbing her clit rapidly until she too cried out, coming. Unlike Amy she kept my hand up her shorts for a second orgasm. When she was finished, Amy stood up, stretching.

"I'm going for a swim," she said, and stripped off her clothes. She pulled me off the couch, helping me out of the my clothes. My erect penis left a smeared streak of pre-cum on her stomach as she gave me a kiss. "Coming, mom?"
"If I'm invited," Susan said, and stood up. She too stripped off her clothes and followed us up the stairs. We reached the pool and the women both jumped in. I joined them, and was instantly embraced by both, their breasts pressed against me. Susan then grabbed a float and lay on her back, her legs spread, as she lazily touched her pussy. It was still swollen with arousal.

"I can't believe you used to do that with your parents," I said.

"Oh, god, the things we did," Susan said.

"So you remember last night," Amy said tauntingly.

"I always remember," Susan said casually. "Sorry I borrowed your boyfriend last night," she said, sighing as she rubbed herself slowly.

"What about the other times?" Amy asked.

"Ah, you knew about those, huh? Well, I have to commend Henry, he put up a fight. Unless you were behind that, too, Amy."

"Just part of it," she said sheepishly. She clung to me in the water, and I ran my hands along her body gently, just enjoying the feel of her skin more than trying to get her off again.