Sharing My Girlfriend and Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed gently and the head of my penis slipped into her. I slowly lowered her body onto me until she completely enveloped my dick. I had expected some more resistance, I had always read it was hard on a girl the first time. But Amy seemed ready and eager to accept my thrusts as we started to fuck.

Amy bounced on my penis as I held her close, our bodies pressed together. She panted between kisses, close to orgasm. She ground against me and I felt her pussy contract. She was so tight that I had to thrust harder just to maintain my rhythm, and she kissed me hard as she started to come. Her legs wrapped tighter and she ground against me in a rhythmic motion.

"Put your legs up on my shoulder," I said quickly after her orgasm ended. I leaned forward with her in my arms, and the raised her legs up to they pointed straight up, her calves resting on my shoulders. I still held her but now I supported all of her weight by cupping her ass. In this position she was bent in half but I could thrust deep into her, fucking her harder as the momentum of her falling body added to the force of my thrusts.

"Oh god," she whispered as we fucked harder. I was worried the sound of our slapping bodies might be too loud, but soon Amy came again, this time with me close behind her.

"I'm coming," she said.

"Me, too," I panted.

"Inside me," she begged, and I kept thrusting into her as I came. She gasped as my penis pulsed, filling her with my cum. When I finished we slowly fell toward the bed and disentangled from that demanding position. We lay together, naked, my penis spent from coming with two different women that day.

"I have to say, I've been getting wet watching you from upstairs," she admitted.

"Thanks?" I said, unsure of how to respond. She laughed, playing with my hair and kissing me.

"By the way," she said, "I noticed you were still hard after you came on my mom, I'm glad you put it back in your pants and saved some for me."

Suddenly something occurred to me. "What a minute, you've been watching for days, so you've heard everything?"

"Everything my mom said?" she asked. "Of course. I heard every little detail. I knew she was slutty growing up, but I had no idea. I mean, her stepdad? Getting double teamed? Whoa."

"Yeah," I said. I wondered, on some level, just how different the two women really were.

"Well, rest assured she'll try again tomorrow," she said.

"Yeah, about that, what am I supposed to do? I mean, I can say no, but I'm going to be here all the time."

"Who said you have to say no?" she asked, snuggling close to me. Her eyes twinkled, and she continued, "you're my boyfriend, and I don't want you running around with other girls, but I don't feel the same way about my mom."

"You don't?" I asked.

"Nope," she said plainly. "In fact, I'm curious how far you can push things with her."

"But what if I don't want to?" I asked. To be fair, I didn't know what I wanted, but I felt some level of protest was appropriate.

"Then you don't have to. But, as your girlfriend, I solemnly swear not to be angry at you for doing my mom. In fact, since I'll be watching, I had a few ideas."

Chapter 5

And so the next day I began work as usual. Amy said she was out with some friends, although I expected her to be back in her room in a few minutes. We had worked out a plan the night before after she snuck over to my room for some midnight sex. That time I had taken her over the window sill, our bodies bathed in moonlight. Susan was in the kitchen, wearing a skimpy sundress. I was finishing up Amy's room when I heard the rustle of the tree and then saw my girlfriend climb into her window.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi," she said brightly. "Almost done?"

"Just pulling off the tape around your mirror," I said. "Then I'm going downstairs."

"And has she tried anything?" Amy asked.

"No, I told her I needed to finish your room. No doubt she doesn't want me spending too much time up here."

We spoke in whispers, interspersed with quick kisses as I grabbed my supplies to head downstairs.

"Give her hell, Henry," she said in my ear while patting my butt. I grinned, then headed downstairs.

Susan was making me a sandwich, her usual lunch routine. She had insisted on feeding me as part of the job, and I couldn't complain. She glanced over her shoulder but kept working until I pressed up against her, grinding my erect penis into her soft ass. I knew she wore nothing underneath, so I was pressing right into her ass.

"Hmm, finished painting?" she asked. She started to turn around but I gently pressed her forward so she bent over the counter. Without hesitation I lifted up her sundress. I ran my hands over her bare ass, still pressing my erection against her.

"I thought you were feeling guilty?" she said.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"No, no don't," she sighed, resting against the counter as I felt up her ass. "Did you enjoy coming on my face yesterday? On my tits?"

"I did," I admitted, running my hand up her back under the dress. "Tell me about the first time someone came on your face," I said, now unzipping my shorts slowly.

"Mmm," she said, pausing. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"I know who fucked you the first time, but I know it wasn't the first time someone tried something," I said. "There's no way you escaped everyone's attention until then."

She sighed as I continued to grind against her. "It was my cousin," she said. "He was my age. I had just turned eighteen. It was at a family reunion, and we were off in the woods, just walking, and then we jumped into the river to swim. I had a bra and underwear on, and he had his boxers. When we got out mine had become see-through, and his erection was sticking straight out. We stared at each other, grinning. And, for some reason, we kissed. At first it was awkward, and then we were in a tangle by the river bank, kissing. He slowly worked his way to touching my tits, and it was heaven. I never wanted to stop."

As she spoke I slowly slid into her. She was already wet, her pussy enveloping me. She wasn't as tight as Amy, and I entered her all the way on the first, slow thrust. She paused until I was all the way inside her, then continued to speak as I slowly fucked her.

"And then I had my hands on his dick. I had only seen my stepdads before, but never hard like that. It was so hard and hot, and I stroked him while he felt me up. It didn't take long for him to come...ahhh," she said, her concentration breaking as I started to fuck her harder. She was rubbing her clit as I pressed into her, and I felt her pussy contract as she came. I thrust into her all the way, my hips slapping her ass as she moaned loudly. When her orgasm ended, I pressed all the way up into her and held myself there, waiting for her to continue her story. She regained her composure and spoke slowly, enjoying the feeling of me filling her inside.

"And then he came. The first few shots hit me right in the face, the rest went everywhere else. He was shocked, embarrassed, but I knew from the second that first strand of cum hit me I was hooked. We cleaned up and got dressed, heading back before we were missed."

I started fucking her again, and this time she lost her focus completely as I fucked her harder, making her come quickly as she was already close. When she finished I pulled out of her and she looked disappointed, but I had an idea. I took her by the hand and led her upstairs. We went slowly, giving Amy time to hide, and I led Susan to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and she hugged me close while we waited for the water to heat up.

"How many times did you jerk him off?" I asked.

"The whole weekend. Five or six times, at least. And I found a few of my other cousins, ones who were a little older, who were more than willing to let me. My older cousins, they wanted more than just a handjob."

"So what did you do?" I asked, idly rubbing her pussy. Behind me I could see Amy lurking around the corner, watching. She was naked, and rubbing herself slowly. I wondered how many times she had already come.

"A few of them, I let them fuck my tits, coming all over them. One of them, his name was Bobby, he taught me how to suck his dick. I probably sucked off three of my cousins that weekend, and five or so fucked my tits."

"What about that first cousin, the one from the woods?"

"Dennis? Oh, I let him fuck my tits, too. And I didn't see any of them again, except Dennis. I saw him at his wedding. And I let him fuck me the night before."

The water was ready and I took Susan inside. The shower was all glass and as we got under the water I knelt down and started to lick her pussy. The water streamed over me but her pussy was warm and swollen from getting fucked twice. She ran her hands through my hair as she leaned against the glass wall. It took me little time to slip two fingers inside her while I licked. She moaned and thrust her hips out as I licked her pussy, my tongue probing her clit. Susan was already worked up from the kitchen and didn't take long to come. She pressed against me and bucked her hips as she cried out loudly. I wondered if Amy was coming, too, as I ate out her mother. When Susan stopped coming she turned off the water and pulled me up gently. We stepped out of the shower. She led me to the part of her spacious bathroom that was carpeted, and knelt in front of me.

"Fuck my tits," she said, taking me into her mouth a few times first. I obliged, thrusting between her breasts and she held them together for me. My dick darted between them, and as I fucked her this way I wondered how many times she had taken a man this way, his cum spilling over her body. I imagined her cousins, whispering to each other, sharing notes about this slutty girl who they barely knew, a relative ready to accept their hard dicks and warm semen.

"That's it," she said, "fuck my tits. Come on me, Henry. Cover me in your cum."

I was panting, close. I thrust a few more times and erupted. All of the fucking, and listening to her tales of taking all of those cumshots, it all had a huge effect, as I spewed cum on her face, her tits. I covered her in thick strands of hot cum, and she laughed as I splattered her with it. I stepped back, my dick still hard and throbbing.

"Does it always stay hard?" she asked, kissing it once. Streaks of cum ran down her face, dripping onto her tits. A river formed between them down her stomach, slowly making its way to her wet, blonde bush.

"Almost always," I admitted. She grinned and lay back on the carpet, her tanned legs spread wide. I knelt between her legs, and guided my dick into her pussy. I started to fuck her, the cum on her body running everywhere as I thrust into her. She arched her back, and I was able to thrust all the way into her. She panted hard, her body tensing up.

"Oh!" she cried out, and arched her back more as she came. Her breasts swayed as I fucked her steadily through her orgasm. I then pulled her legs up, and she complied by resting them on my shoulders. Her ass lifted in the air as I essentially folded her in half and kept thrusting. Now I was thrusting hard inside her, burying myself completely with each deep thrust. She moaned, coming, and as her pussy contracted I grinned, looking up at Amy in the hallway. Her mother couldn't see her, but there she was, sitting on the carpet, her legs spread wide, rubbing herself off. Her grin broadened and she reached behind her and produced a red dildo. She slid it inside her pussy and kept rubbing her clit. She fucked herself while I fucked her mother, both women shuddering as they approached an orgasm. She grinned at me and closed her eyes, coming at the same time as Susan.

I kept fucking Susan through several orgasms, until I felt myself close to coming again. I thrust harder into her, our bodies making a loud slapping noise, until I came, emptying what remaining cum-and energy-into her. I leaned back as I came, her legs still up, making her pussy tighter. I pulled out and she brought her legs down as a torrent of cum leaked out of her pussy. She lay there, content and drousy, as I stood up and admired my handiwork. Cum cum on her face and tits was starting to dry, but the cum leaking out of her pussy was running down her ass crack.

"You'd better get back to work, kiddo," she sighed. "You can just shut the door, I don't want Amy to see me accidentally." I leaned down and kissed her breast once, and then shut the door.

I wrapped up my painting for the day and was swimming in their pool with Amy before dinner. Susan had appeared an hour beforehand and had left to pick up some pizzas. As soon as she left Amy wrapped herself around me, kissing me, recounting what happened that day.

"I can't believe it," she said, the shock still on her face. "My mom was a real slut."

"You think so?" I said with a laugh.

"Sucking off her cousins, letting them fuck her tits. Good lord, who else has she done? I mean, I've met some of these people at weddings! That cousin, Bobby, we called him uncle Bob. I mean, she sucked his dick."

"Well, she fucked your boyfriend, this morning," I added.

"True. She's really loose," Amy said, then asked in all seriousness, "is she loose?"
I could see that competitive streak in her eyes, so I quickly said, "you are much, much tighter, if you're concerned."

She relaxed, kissing me. "I can't imagine what you think of my family."

"You? Or your mom? Or the whole extended bunch of you?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"Well, your mom and the male members of your family, that's certainly a shock. But it was a turn-on to hear her talk about it."

"I know, me too," Amy admitted.

"But you? You're perfect," I said.

"You're sweet," she said.

"So, can I ask you a question, Amy? About the dildo, had you used that before, because..." I said, but she finished for me.

"Because you didn't hurt me when you went in? If you're doubting if I was a virgin or not, I was telling the truth. But I have used that dildo before, lots of times. In fact, it's a bit of a sore point between me and my mom. And now that I know what she was doing at that age, even before, it makes me even madder."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Oh, I had found it, and it was pretty cool, you know, because at that point I was just using pens or whatever else I could find. But I guess I didn't put it away exactly where I had found it, because my mom figured out I had borrowed it. She was pretty mad, and I was grounded for a month. I thought she was a big hypocrite back then, but now. I mean, I got this big lecture about not being old enough, but I'm eighteen...and by then she had sucked off a whole family reunion. And they were her cousins."

"It's kind of gross," I said.

"And kind of hot," she added. I nodded, and she kissed me. "Are you sure you are okay with what happened today?"
"Are you okay with it? I was the one doing all the hard work."

She laughed. "Good point. If you're okay with it, then I'll admit I didn't mind watching and hearing. I must have come ten times. But I prefer the real thing," she added, reaching down and stroking my penis through my bathing suit. I was already hard, and we kissed as she gently stroked me.

"We have a few minutes," she said.

"And I have an idea," I added.

I led her to the edge of the pool, about halfway to the deep end. I could stand here but she needed to hold on to me. I turned her around so she rest her arms on the pool deck. "Put your pussy up against the jet," I said. "Let it hit your clit."

She squirmed, letting the jet rush over her. "I've done this in the bathtub before," she said. "But what about you?"
I pushed her bikini aside, angling myself so that I could enter her from behind. She grinned as she looked over her shoulder. I had to enter her slowly, as she was tighter than her mother, and the pool water worked against any lubrication she produced, but after some work the head of my penis was inside her. I pressed her against the pool wall as the jet stimulated her. I slipped further inside her, but her pussy was getting tighter and I had to work slowly. By the time I was all the way inside her, Amy was coming. She panted hard and I put my hand on her breast as the other hand held her up. Her pussy contracted hard and I was unable to move until her orgasm ended.

"We don't have much time, you better start," she said. With effort I pulled halfway out of her, the pool water cooler than her pussy, and thrust upward. She panted, the jet still hitting the front of her pussy, while I pushed into her. We fucked like that, Amy coming two more times, as I fucked her from behind. She was so tight from her orgasms that it didn't take me long to get close, but right before I came we heard the car door out front. Susan was home.

"Quick," Amy said, and moved away from the jet. I was still inside her, but she swam off of me.

"I'm close," I said, and Amy reached down and grabbed my swollen penis. She stroked and I erupted, a cloud of semen issuing from my dick, forming thick strands in the water. She laughed at the sight.

"So much cum," she said, "how do you keep up with us?"

I laughed, and we separated as her mother came out back with some pizzas. Amy hopped out of the pool to get drinks for us. Her mother set the pizzas on the table and elaborately took off her tank top. She had a small bikini on underneath, and within seconds had kicked off her shorts as well. She looked at me with a grin and then stepped into the water. By that point my cloud of cum had dispersed but I had to stifle a grin as she walked into my sperm. Of course I had already left the same sperm on her and in her pussy that day, but it was still fun knowing that she had no idea. I used to masturbate using the pool jet in my own pool, and I always laughed inside as the rest of the family swam around after I was finished.

Amy came out with a tray of drinks. I noticed a bottle of wine and wine glass alongside our sodas. She set the drinks down and called us over. I got out of the pool, following Susan's swaying ass as she went up the steps.

"The water is warm," Susan said.

"Warmer than before," Amy said with a quick glance in my direction. We ate, and Susan had a glass of wine with her pizza. We talked, mostly about little things like upcoming movies. Susan had a second glass of wine, then a third. She got up, stretched, and headed into the pool.

"What are you up to?" I asked Amy quietly.

"Nothing," she said slyly. She got up, too, and walked to the pool. She dove in as I stepped into the warm water. When she surfaced, she squealed, covering her bare breasts. Susan laughed hard, watching her daughter look around for her top. Somehow I had the feeling the lost top was far from accidental.

"Oh, I have had that happen more than once," Susan said, tossing Amy her top. "At least it's not anything Henry hasn't seen before," Amy said. I thought Susan would be mad but she just laughed. Her face was flush, it was clear she was a bit tipsy.

"Aha, so you've fooled around a little, hmm?" Susan said. Amy blushed and I opened my mouth to say something, but Susan ignored me. "Well, as long as you're careful, what can I say to stop you?"

Amy grinned and looked at me. "Well, since you approve, mom, I'll just ditch the top." Amy reached up and flung her wet bikini top onto the pool deck with a satisfying thud. She swam up to me and went behind me, hugging me and pressing her bare breasts against me. They were nowhere near as big as her moms-likely a source of her rivalry with her mom-but they were pert and perfect. Susan eyes us with the same competitive streak Amy often displayed.

"I'm going to get some more wine," she said after a pause. She got up and poured herself a glass drinking it slowly before setting the glass on the table. She walked back to the pool, swimming past us. She looked appraisingly at her topless daughter. "Henry's a lucky man," she said.