All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 07'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

As far as nonconscent stories go, that was a tough read. Amanda was fucked and abused so badly that I actually felt sorry for her.

So why did I love this story so much? I was hard the whole freakin time reading it and jerked off afterwards.

Yea, I'm a perv.

BallerinaBelleBallerinaBelleover 6 years ago
Disappointed with the author.

I really liked Chapters 1-6. I think the author Syzoth has a unique and powerful way with words. And I admire how the previous stories seem to be a loving ode to his wife.

But Chapter 7 is disgusting sleaze.

I get it, it's a nonconsent story posted on a sex website, and it even has a disclaimer at the beginning. But I felt sick reading about the graphic rapes. An obvious rape fantasy about your wife just crosses the line for me.

I do, however, have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the attention given to workplace sexism in Chapter 7. As a woman who frequently experiences it, I was actually happy to see it as the central theme to this story. At the very least, the author appeared to be calling it out for what it is: something horrible.

But please go back to sharing your wife, Syzoth. Not raping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finally a story with consequences

I now am more interested where this goes.

FratBoy69xFratBoy69xover 6 years ago
Re: Disappointed with the author

I don't think the writer was trying to recreate the Iliad & the Odyssy (although I thought this story was pretty epic), so you shouldn't critique it as such.

I get sick of reading comments from people who take themselves too seriously.

Just accept Chapter 7 for what it is, a nonconsent/reluctance story with a really hot gang-rape fantasy.

If it gets your panties in a bunch, then don't fuckin' read it!

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 6 years ago
Personal thoughts

I make it a point not to comment on other people's comments, but I wanted to say a few things since I was a Volunteer Editor for this story and helped guide the author.

1. I'm glad BallerinaBelle brought up workplace inequality because that's something I definitely wanted to highlight since I think I brings a lot of realism to the story.

2. I never review stories involving rape. The only reason why I took this one on is because I actually look at Chapter 7 as somewhat of a female empowerment story, as odd as that may sound. Amanda DOES kick ass at the end. In my opinion, anyway.

9500mesa9500mesaover 6 years ago
Wrong

Previous chapters were about sexual fulfillment, this was about violence. It was not needed or wanted. No empowerment just violent abuse.

bigdeal69bigdeal69over 6 years ago
Hell yea! More, please!

the author has the balls to write about stuff most men won't admit they get off to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tough lady

Chapter 7 was extremely rough to read but in the end Mandy got revenge. It wasn’t just sexual harassment it was Rape. That kind of action warrants a police report but she was able to get revenge and save some respect for her fellow girl workers and herself. In this day with all the sexual harassment cases it was a strong ending for any woman.

The author reared some ugly scenes but all in all wrote a great series.

Thanks for sharing Syzoth.

Cheers. Gary. I don’t remain anonymous I just can’t find my actual profile here

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
I often wonder about rape scenes

When is it ok to write about rape? I think that when your wife has proof read the story, and she is ok with it, specifically if she is the center of story should matter.

Having said that I am generally not ok with stories, even fictional, where the rapist gets off easy like the 2 bastards did in the story.

V.

whenballstouchwhenballstouchover 5 years ago
Fuckin hot

You tagged this story appropriately and you put in a warning. Offended people knew what they were getting into.

Anyway, I found this very arousing. The bro banter and the double vag had me throbbing. Boys will be boys! Thanks for sharing such a hot story. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape fantasy or...

... is it a story about "girl power"?

I'll go with the rape fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking wow...

Not sure why people are upset about the rape scenes when this is a NONCONSENT story. Distasteful? Yes. Hot? YES !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just discovered this series and thoroughly enjoy it.

Normally, I don't like nonconsent or bondage, but wanted to read this to continue the series. The ending redeemed the gratuitous violence. .

twoinhercunttwoinhercuntalmost 4 years ago
more please!

big fan of the double vag and noncon just made it hotter.

you clearly labeled this for what it was, so not sure why people are getting upset

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more like this one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked you're "Amanda" series up to this point, but this was just ridiculously over the top. I get that it's NC, and I don't have a problem with NC stories, but this was just gratuitously brutal (and a little disturbing that you fantasize about your wife in that way).

From a story-telling stand point, it was completely unbelivable. She wouldn't have been walking out of that motel room, she would have ended up in the ER (seriously, women have died from less). And if she did, somehow manage to avoid life-threating injury in spite of the savage beating and repeated rape that she endured, how would she have explained to her husband, when she finally got home, that she looked like she had been beaten and raped? And why let them off so easily? She should have reported them to the police. In fact, she should have called the police from the motel room so they could collect evidence. I know she was worried about the people in the office, but there was ZERO evidence of her sleeping with her boss, so Geoffrey had nothing to hold over her. Besides, no one would care what they had to say once they had been arrested and changed with multiple counts of First Degree Sexual Assault, Kidnapping, Battery, and attempted Murder (because that's EXACTLY the laundry list of charges that a DA would have thrown at them).

Sorry, Syzoth, but this story was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just wanted to leave another comment here. This was one Amanda story I really enjoyed, hope you write one similar to this again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...