Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't breathe... Stop. Stop!"

Amanda's pleas only fanned their lust. Geoffrey withdrew from her mouth and dragged her off his friend. Kenneth then grabbed my wife's hips, spun her around, and pulled her back onto him, forcing her to straddle him on her knees. As the dark-haired leaned back and forced his erection into Amanda's vagina, he pinned her wrists against her back so she couldn't resist.

"Come on, now, Geoff!" Kenneth laughed. "There's enough room for the both of us in here!"

"Fuck, yea." Geoffrey grabbed the back of Amanda's neck and shoved her forward until she lay chest-to-chest onto Kenneth. The blonde man looked down and saw his friend's cock searing into my wife's battered pussy. Geoffrey poked his own erection into the same hole, and growled with exertion.

"Ow, that hurts! Stop, that hurts! I'll do anything, just please don't---"

Geoffrey ignored my wife and pushed into her even harder, causing Amanda to scream in agony. "Damn, that's a tight fit," he panted. "We gotta work it, bro."

Both men began boring into Amanda's vagina together, sometimes in synchronous fashion as if they had practiced, sometimes with one pushing while the other one was pulling. They cheered as the double-penetrated my wife, grunting and moaning as they felt themselves stuffed tightly inside in the same orifice. My wife attempted to struggled, but her hands were securely behind her, as she was, literally, trapped between them. The more the men abused her, the more pain she felt exploding between her legs.

Amanda bit Kenneth on the shoulder.

"Ouch! What the fuck!"

Kenneth's immediately released her wrists to rub his shoulder. Amanda didn't think to get away, as she was past that point. Instead, she began beating him in the face with her fists, snarling and cursing in fury. My wife landed several solid blows before she felt herself being dragged off Kenneth and lifted into the air.

"Ah, ah ah. I like your spirit, Amanda, but we can't be having that, now." Geoffrey slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes as she flailed her arms and legs, spewing more hatred from her mouth. He hauled her over to the bed and body slammed her onto the mattress. Amanda immediately tried to twist away as she landed on her back, but Geoffrey grabbed her by the neck once more and dragged her forward so that her head dangled off the edge. She continued to thrash about like a fish out of water.

"Stop," Geoffrey told her in a quiet, deadly voice. For emphasis he balled his fist.

Amanda immediately ceased struggling.

Geoffrey tilted her head back, cupping the back of her skull with one hand while prying her mouth open with the other. He moved slightly forward and over her, letting his swollen scrotum graze her cheek. She tried to avert her face, but he forced her back into position.

"Go on, suck my nuts."

Geoffrey forced Amanda's head back even more he shoved his balls into her mouth. He reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her arm closer, and closing her hand around his cock. Geoffrey guided her palm up and down the length of his shaft several times before letting go and making my wife take cover.

"Don't stop until I cum."

The blonde-haired man didn't last long. After several passes, he blasted a copious amount of semen right between her breasts. After Amanda drained his balls, Geoffrey vacated her mouth to let his friend take his place.

"Fucking bitch," Kenneth spat at her as he stepped forward. "You're going to pay for biting me."

With that, he forced my wife's neck back until she cried in pain, and slammed his cock down her throat. As he throatfucked her, he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs in a wide V-shape, leering as her pussy gaped.

"Rub his cum all over your tits," Kenneth commanded her as he ruthlessly abused her mouth. "Go on, Amanda. Yea....that's it...oh, fuck your throat feels so good...oh yea....now smear his cum all over your pussy....more...push it all inside your cunt where it belongs."

Geoffrey chugged another beer and watched as Kenneth made my wife degrade herself. He waited for his friend to cum inside her mouth, and for him to force her to swallow it all, before handing Kenneth another can. They toasted each other.

Amanda's felt faint as her head remained dangling over the edge of the bed. Slowly, she rolled her entire body until she was completely on the mattress. She closed her eyes and tried to will away the pain... the anger... the humiliation... the horrible feeling of her rapists' semen leaking out of her body and crusting on her skin. She breathed in slowly, trying to catch her breath.

Amanda made the mistake of thinking that her dreadful ordeal was over.

It wasn't.

Once the men had finished drinking the rest of their alcohol, they dragged her off the bed and bent her over the armrest of the couch. Geoffrey mounted her first, harshly slapping her rear before entering her ass. Kenneth didn't have to wait long for his turn. After Geoffrey withdrew from her body, Kenneth immediately bore into the same orifice with an animalistic ferocity and a feral roar. Amanda realized she was suffering the consequence of trying to defend herself.

Back and forth they went. Amanda lost track of how long they took turns with her ass. One would assault her while the other one just stood by and watched. It was as if she was cursed to keep reliving this horrible moment.

After what seemed like an eternity, Amanda felt herself being tossed onto the couch. They rolled her onto her left side, facing forward. Battered and in pain, she knew she had to quickly brace herself---physically, mentally, and emotionally---again.

Geoffrey knelt at the edge of the couch on his left knee and planted his right foot on the floor. He leaned over Amanda and bent her knees, pushing them closer to her chest. Then he started rubbing the tip of his shaft along Amanda's vaginal outer rim. Meanwhile, Kenneth lifted her head and slid underneath her so that her left cheek rested on his stomach as he sat, with his burgeoning erection directly in front of her face.

Kenneth stroked himself several times before patting my wife on her right cheek as if she were a pet. "Go on. See how your ass tastes like." He slapped his engorgement manhood several times against her face.

Geoffrey was inside of her again first. Amanda was ashamed to admit that under a different set of circumstances, she would've enjoyed the way he was entering her, as laying on her side with her knees bent to her chest allowed for a man to penetrate her deeply. However, she quickly pushed the idea from her head. This wasn't love, this wasn't even casual sex.

This was rape.

There, she finally admitted to herself.

Geoffrey had raped her in the stairwell. And he and Kenneth were raping her now.

It was such a hard word for her, as a woman, to say. Rape. But strangely, even though she still afraid for her own safety... still afraid the unspeakable horrors they had yet to inflict on her, and of the consequences this night might bring... admitting what was happening to her somehow lifted a crushing weight off her shoulders.

It was the first step towards healing, in spite of the fact she was still in the process of being hurt.

Amanda looked past the engorged penis that filled most of her vision, and saw her phone across the room. She could easily determine that the 3 of them were well within the frame of the camera.

"This WILL work," she told herself resolutely.

Amanda began to struggle again. Both men swore at her and held her down. As Geoffrey continued to abuse her, she opened her mouth to scream. Kenneth noticed right away and shoved his cock into her mouth. She almost gagged, but recovered quickly enough to relax her throat and keep her head still. My wife couldn't get herself swallow the nasty taste, so she let her saliva mixed with Kenneth's precum spill out of her mouth. The fluid ran down her left cheek, some almost leaking into her eye, while most of it poured all over Kenneth's swollen scrotum.

Kenneth leaned his head back, a blissful expression on his face as he forced Amanda into oral sex. She still genuinely struggled and tried to scream which, with a thick cock stuck in her mouth, came out in a guttural murmur.

Geoffrey and Kenneth fist-bumped each other once more and drank another beer.

The terror still didn't end. The men continued to have their way with her for the next several hours, using her body for their own pleasure without the slightest concern for her wellbeing. They took perverse pleasure in passing her back and forth like a toy, as one would seemingly use her up before offering her back to the other. They double-penetrated her some more, sometimes each taking a different hole; sometimes both trying to stuff themselves in the same one again, causing Amanda to writhe in pain. Other times, one of them would sexually assault her while the other cheered and watched. One man would often pin her down while the other man violated her. My wife cried every time they ejaculated inside of her body.

At some point---Amanda didn't even know how long the men had been raping her--- she felt herself being roughly pushed off the couch. Her body was already hurting everywhere, so the flash of pain she felt in her back as she landed on the floor only added to her misery.

"You're looking like yesterday's leftover, baby girl," Geoffrey told her. "Why don't you go to the bathroom and freshen up? Make yourself pretty again for us. Go on, move!"

Geoffrey and Kenneth were both sweating from exertion, and their faces were flushed. But they also swayed unsteadily, and their breaths reeked of alcohol. Clearly, they were both drunk. The thought of her rapists having even less inhibition and judgment terrified her even more.

Amanda staggered to her feet, and looked at them. "Please stop this. You've gotten what you've wanted from me. Just let me go home to my husband. I won't tell him anything. I won't tell anyone, I swear."

Geoffrey was actually laughing. "We haven't gotten what we want from you yet, stupid. Not even close. The night is still young."

"This is rape!" Amanda wasn't acting for the camera.

Kenneth actually recoiled from her and suddenly looked unsure of himself, but Geoffrey snarled in drunken rage. He stood up and towered over her on slightly unsteady feet and raising a fist. His face was a mottled, angry purple, and for the first time Amanda actually feared for her life.

"You say that again, and I will hurt you very, very badly. Do you understand?" Amanda was expecting the blonde man to be yelling at her, but his slurred voice was low, which made it more frightening. "I won't just beat you into a bloody pulp, I will cripple you for life. And that pretty face? No one will recognize you when I'm through with you."

Amanda was too scared to even respond. She turned and limped towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Once alone inside, she exhaled and tried to calm herself. She couldn't stop herself from shaking. My wife didn't think it was possibly, but Geoffrey was easily capable of hurting her worse than he already had.

Before she could gather her thoughts further, the bathroom door suddenly flew open, and Kenneth stomped in.

Amanda, caught off guard, turned to face him. "What----"

Kenneth grabbed her arm and flung her against the bathroom counter. He pushed her upper body forward, bending her over so that her face was only inches away from the mirror. Spitting on her ass and wiping it his cock, he stretched her asscheeks apart and then promptly proceeded to sodomize my wife once more.

Despite all she had gone through so far, she still couldn't believe the relentlessness and ferocity of her rapists.

As Kenneth pummeled my wife's anus for the countless time, he pulled her long, silky black hair, snapping Amanda's head back so she was forced to peer at herself in the mirror. He brought his other hand around her neck to clutch her throat. "Look at yourself while I fuck you in the ass," he hissed at her.

Amanda was helpless to comply.

"Say 'I love cock in my ass'. Say it."

"I love cock in my ass."

"Say 'I'm an ass slut'."

"I'm an ass slut."

"Tell me how much you love my cock in your ass."

Amanda hesitated and was about to speak when Kenneth applied pressure to her throat, choking off whatever she was about to say.

"Say it, you dumb bitch."

"I...I love your cock... in my ass..."

"That's not the only place where I'm gonna stick it, beautiful."

Kenneth drew his erection out of Amanda's anus then swiftly drove it into her vagina. He alternated penetrating Amanda in both openings....ass...pussy...ass....pussy...sliding his cock in and out in slow, fluid motions. He gradually worked himself into a crescendo until he was slamming into her so hard that Amanda's face bumped into the mirror with each thrust. He grunted as he was abruptly in her ass again, and she suddenly felt her bowels filling up with his sperm. It felt warm as it bubbled out of her rear and oozed down her thigh.

As Kenneth withdrew from her orifice, globs of semen landed on the floor with an audible "splat". He flung my wife to the floor.

"Don't waste my cum, get on your hands and knees like the dog that you are, and lick it all up."

Amanda's shoulder's shook as she sobbed. She almost begged Kenneth not to force her to perform such a humiliating act, but she knew it was pointless. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, my wife moved onto all 4's, lowered her head, and began lapping his cum off the bathroom floor.

Kenneth watched her in obscene delight, and waited until Amanda cleaned the floor to his satisfaction. "Good. Now crawl out of here to Geoff so he can fuck you some more." He gave her a nudge with his foot to send her on her way.

Amanda dry heaved several times as she slowly made her way out of the bathroom on her hands and knees. As she crossed the threshold, Kenneth called out to her. "You have an incredible ass, Amanda. And you're a fantastic lay."

My wife didn't respond. "Soon. It'll be over soon," she told herself.

Geoffrey was standing in the middle of the room, drinking another beer and stroking his cock, waiting for her. He quickly came over to Amanda and flipped her onto her back. Without saying a word, he spread Amanda's legs and speared his cock into her pussy.

Amanda realized there would be even harsher consequences for resisting him, but she didn't care anymore. She struggled, punched, and scratched as Geoffrey began raping her again. She opened her mouth to scream, but powerful hands wrapped around her throat.

Geoffrey leaned in close as he continued to sexually assault and choke my wife. "You never learn, do you?"

Amanda panicked. Geoffrey's full weight was on top of her, and she couldn't move or breathe.

The last thing my wife remembered was Geoffrey looking down at her with a horrifying, vile expression, and of excruciating pain between her legs and on her throat.

***************************************

When Amanda regained consciousness, she instantly realized that her mouth was filled with cum. She spit it out immediately and began to retch. She also felt residual semen leaking out of her vagina and anus, and more caked all over her body. Every joint and muscle in her body ached painfully.

My wife looked around. She was still in the motel room, and it was conspicuously silent. It took her a moment to realize that she was alone, and she felt massive relief. She began laughing irrationally. Once the euphoria passed, she started to sob. It was dark outside the window; Amanda couldn't even guess how long she had been unconscious.

She noticed a handwritten note on the floor next to her. "Thanks for a wonderful night, baby girl. Please leave a tip for the maid. See you Monday morning."

Then her heart stopped as she remembered something: her camera phone!

"Oh god..."

Amanda dragged herself up to her feet. If Geoffrey and Kenneth had discovered that she had been filming them, everything would have been for naught. Even more frightening, she knew that they would inflect even worse pain and humiliation on her than they already had.

It would never stop.

Amanda almost cried tears of joy when she discovered her phone right where she left it. She quickly grabbed it. There was a sign that said "Memory Full" on the screen. Anxiously, she pulled up the video files in the Gallery, and scrolled to the newest one.

And there it was.

Amanda trembled and sobbed, as she watched the video of Geoffrey and Kenneth repeatedly raping her. She had recorded it all, from the moment they arrived to when Geoffrey choked her into unconsciousness, to when they abused her while she was out cold, and up to when the men dressed themselves and laughed as they left her senseless on the motel room floor. Despite her disgust, Amanda had to watch the video over and over again.

She had recorded it all.

Amanda collapsed on the floor and wept uncontrollably.

Amanda's fingers were numb, and she felt nauseous and sick to her stomach as she drove to work on Monday morning. To rectify matters, she would have to face her rapists again. There was no way around it. She thought about Glenn and Adrianna, and all the aspiring women in her workplace trying to climb the proverbial ladder. My wife genuinely wanted to protect them. However, she knew that she had to be selfish, and do what needed to be done for herself. For our marriage. Four her own self-respect. For her own sanity and peace of mind.

Amanda parked her car and, as she did every morning, took the 8 flights of stairs to her office to stay in shape. As my wife entered the stairwell she froze. She stared at the concrete stairs, at the exact spot where Geoffrey sexually assaulted her for the first time. Her heart started to race and her head began to pound. Amanda closed her eyes and focused on slowing her breathing. She still felt fear in the pit of her stomach, but willed herself to relax and remain strong. After a short while, she felt better and opened her eyes.

One way or another, she was going to see this thing through.

Amanda's body still ached as a result the beating she took from Geoffrey and Kenneth, and she made her way up the stairs at a much slower pace than usual. She eventually found herself trudging past a landing, and by a door with a large "7" painted on it.

Geoffrey and Kenneth work on this floor. My wife was about to continue to her office when she stopped herself. There was no use delaying the inevitable, the sooner she confronted her fears---her rapists---the sooner she could put this nightmare behind her.

With great courage and resolve, Amanda opened the door and entered, immediately looking for Geoffrey and Kenneth. She found Kenneth first, strolling down the hallway near the employee break room. He seemed surprised to encounter my wife here, but he quickly gave her a greasy smile.

"Hey, Amanda. Good morning. What brings do down here to these parts?"

"You and Geoffrey, of course. What else did you expect?"

The smile quickly disappeared from Kenneth's face. He wasn't expecting that response, and was openly stunned. He anxiously looked around, where many other employees were milling around and just arriving for work.

"Uhhh...look, Amanda. Can we talk about this somewhere---"

My wife cut him off. "Find Geoffrey, and come to my office in 15 minutes."

Amanda didn't wait for a response, she just turned and marched to her office.

Amanda was sitting at her desk looking intently at the computer screen when Geoffrey and Kenneth entered without knocking. Geoffrey put his hands on the tabletop and leaned down to glare at her. It was obvious that he was livid at being summoned.

"You asked to see us, baby girl?" he sneered.

Amanda merely looked back at him with an unreadable expression. Without breaking eye contact, she swiveled the computer screen so that it faced them. Geoffrey's and Kenneth's expressions went from anger to shock, and then to stunned surprise as they gaped at what she presented them.