Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,176 Followers

Both men remained silent as they watched the rape video to its entirety.

"As you may have noticed, your faces are clearly visible in this clip. I would also like to point out that it's beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're forcing yourselves on me against my will. The term for that, if you will remember, is 'rape'."

Kenneth turned deathly pale, but Geoffrey's face darkened in rage again as he snapped his eyes from the computer screen back to Amanda. "Yea? So what's your point? Do you think this video actually changes anything? Is it supposed to scare me, you stupid bitch? Hell, I'm going to rip your clothes off and fuck you again, right here, right now, in your own office. After that, I'm going to dump you out in the hallway, so everyone can see you for who you really are. Just another dumb whore. Maybe you can run to Glenn afterwards. Who do you think you are, trying to threaten me?"

It took Amanda near-superhuman effort not to flinch under his enraged visage.

"You're not going to do anything, Geoffrey. Either of you."

"Oh, really?" He took a threatening step forward.

"Neither of you are going to do anything, because if you do, I will make this video public. To police. To the company."

"Shut your mouth! That's it, I'm going to---"

"To your families. To your friends," Amanda finished calmly.

Geoffrey stopped to stare at her, breathing hard. His expression was still that of extreme hatred, but now there was some uncertainty, too. Kenneth was already cowering in the corner.

"Bullshit," Geoffrey spat with as much bravado as he could muster. "If you go forward with this video, the whole world will learn your little secret. Everyone will know that you've been fucking your boss behind your husband's back."

Amanda burst out laughing, which startled both men. "Oh, Geoffrey, if you only knew..." She quickly composed herself. Now wasn't the time to tell them about the gangbang <refers to events in Chapter 1> or that she was sleeping with 4 other men besides Glenn <refers to Chapters 2-6>. "You're right, though. If I come forward with this, everyone will discover my affair with Glenn. And I would truly deserve whatever becomes of that. But here's the thing, Geoffrey. Sleeping with my boss may be unprofessional and downright immoral, but it's not illegal. Not like rape."

Geoffrey was finally starting to look as terrified as Kenneth. Amanda felt a surge of confidence; she had them!

My wife pressed on relentlessly. "I'm willing to trade my reputation to let everyone know the type of men you both truly are. My secret revealed in exchange for the two of you going to jail for a very, very long time; sounds like a fair tradeoff to me. Who knows, maybe you'll both make some new friends in prison." Amanda's tone suddenly became hard as she fought back tears. "I sincerely hope you and Kenneth will find someone to bend you over and rape you like you both did to me."

Geoffrey staggered back.

"Or maybe I won't go to the police or human resources, at all. Maybe I'll just 'accidentally' post this video on the internet. I'm just a clueless girl, I would have no idea how to blur my face out," she said sarcastically, dripping with venom. "Or maybe someone will anonymously mail this to your wife." Amanda looked over at Kenneth. "And to yours, too." She made the showing of thinking it over. "Or maybe this video will just wind up being sent to everyone."

Amanda stared daggers into them. Neither men could look her in the eye.

Finally, Kenneth spoke up. "I'm sorry, Amanda. We didn't mean---"

"Didn't mean what?!?!" she exploded. "Didn't mean to rape and sexually assault me for hours? Didn't mean to use me as your human punching bag? Oh no, you don't get to apologize to me after the fact, asshole! Not after what you both did to me."

"What do you want?" Geoffrey cut in. "What do you want from us?"

Amanda was seething in anger. The fact that her rapists now looked fearful and spineless before only enraged her even more. She rubbed her face and exhaled sharply.

"Both of you are going to go directly to Billy after you leave my office, and hand in your resignations, effectively immediately. Then you're going to leave this place and never come back, because so help me God, if you I ever see either of you again...if either of you ever touch me, talk to me, look at me, or even get within 5 miles of me... I will make your lives a living hell, more so than you've made mine. Do you understand?"

Both men were rooted in place.

Amanda pounded her fists on the table. "Do you understand?!?!"

"Yes! Yes! We're leaving, we're going!" Kenneth threw his hands up in an effort to placate my wife. He opened the door and scurried into the hallway.

Geoffrey glared at my wife. "This doesn't change a thing. You're still a fucking whore, baby girl." He had to get one last insult in, and spat on the carpet.

Amanda rose for her seat and stalked over to him. "One last thing before you leave, Geoffrey." She swallowed hard and had to resist the urge to punch him in the face. "Glenn actually did give me that raise based on merit." She had to throw that back at him one last time, too. "Now get out of my office."

Geoffrey didn't look back as he left.

***************************************

Amanda was still trembling and sweating from the adrenaline rush when she exited her office moments later. She discovered Glenn walking down the hallway towards her door. He immediately stopped when he saw her.

"Amanda, are you alright? Why, you look like you've seen a ghost. And you're shaking so terribly!"

She placed a hand on the wall to steady herself. "I'm fine, Glenn. It's just hot and stuffy in there, that's all. And I haven't slept well the past few nights."

He smiled at her affectionately. "I understand. I'll tell Environmental Services to turn up the AC, if you like."

"Thank you, Glenn. That's very sweet of you."

He hesitated before speaking softly. "You know, baby girl. My office is a complete mess. Maybe we can go into your office, and..." He left it hanging.

Amanda sighed, and smiled gently at him. "I'm sorry, Glenn. I can't. Not anymore."

Glenn wasn't necessarily surprised by her response. He was well aware that her agreement to sleep with all of her gangbang partners was drawing to an end. However, there was something deeply profound by the manner in which she said it. He searched her eyes, and there was something different in there, too.

Sadness. Regret. Loss of innocence.

It stung Glenn's heart to see it.

My wife's boss inclined his head politely. "I understand, Ms. Amanda. Well... I need to prepare for a meeting this afternoon, so I better head back to my office. I'll contact Environmental Services first before I forget." He paused. "If you need anything else...anything at all...please let me know." There was no sexual innuendo in his voice, only genuine kindness.

"Thank you, Glenn. I appreciate that more than you'll ever know."

Amanda re-entered her office and slowly shut the door. Strangely, she didn't feel elated or depressed, just thoroughly exhausted. There were no more tears left to cry.

She sighed, reached into her pocket for her cell phone, and dialed my number.

"Hey, babe," my wife greeted me as I answered. "There's something I need to tell you."

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,176 Followers