Sharing Roni Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my understanding, "She really did a number on you, didn't she?"

"Yeah, she did. I was already getting close, and when she started rubbing it against her..." he made a motion with his hands indicating he meant her pussy, "I lost it."

"Its okay, that's what she wanted ..... I think she really enjoyed playing with you."

"Dude...I felt bad having you watch us. "

I laughed," You shouldn't feel bad...that's the only way she'll ever be allowed touch you!"

"I mean I felt bad for you. Your wife was touching herself with my dick, Dude!... I just kept thinking; I hope Steve is okay with this."

I patted his back, "Man I was completely okay with it...She has been teasing you since you got here, you deserved some relief."

"Thanks man...I really appreciated it!"

"I can't believe she showed you her pussy...that surprised the hell out of me! She must really like you or maybe she's just really intoxicated." I thought for a second and then laughed, "Probably a little of both."

Josh smiled broadly, "Hey what's not to like, I'm a great guy! So is that what you meant earlier about you guys playing with her, she did the same for Mike?"

"Not like that she didn't, I had to urge her to show Mike her pussy. She seemed pretty anxious to show you!"

I gave him a playful shove, "I think she's getting used to being naked around you guys."

"I sure hope so...and you're cool with us touching her?"

"Hell yeah, as long as she doesn't object, touch her all you like, I love watching you guys play with her!"

"I wished you would have told me sooner. I wanted to touch her so bad, but I didn't want to piss you off."

"Hell, I think she was about to fuck you, but instead you decided to cum in her hand!"

We both laughed.

"Goddammit, just my luck." He gave me a hopeful smile, "Maybe you could suggest it when she gets back..."

Images of watching Josh Fuck my beautiful wife started playing in my mind. I was pretty sure that I could make it happen, "She's pretty tipsy, let's see what we can talk her into."

********

I needed a shot to steady my nerves. I asked Josh if he was ready for another and he was. I poured three and called Mike in from the living room. We all did a shot as Josh told Mike what had just happened. Roni walked in just as Josh was finishing the story.

She looked seductively at the three of us, "Are you guys talking about me?"

I answered, "Just talking about how beautiful you are!"

I placed an arm around her waist and gave her a hug as I kissed her cheek.

She pushed me playfully away, "You are so full, of shit."

Noticing the three empty shot glasses, she made a pouty face, "Did you guys do a shot without me?"

"You just did one with Josh...are you sure you want another?"

She smiled coyly, "I thought you guys might want to get me drunk and take advantage of me."

I quickly poured one for her and she downed it without hesitation. The expectations of what my wife was willing to do were starting to rise. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I leaned forward and kissed her neck then whispered in her ear, "Can I show you off some more?"

She nodded her head.

Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as I became excited about the prospect of sharing her with the both of them. With my arms still around her I turned her to face Josh and Mike. I stayed behind her so they would have a clear view of her body. Looking over her shoulder at Josh and Mike I proclaimed, "Gentlemen, I would like to present my wife to you."

I took her arms and gently pulled them behind her back, which pressed her breasts outward. From my point of view they looked magnificent! I held her in this position for a few seconds. She stood submissively, allowing them the opportunity to view her fully exposed body.

I let go of her arms and moved my hands up to her breasts. I lightly teased her nipples with my fingertips as I kissed her neck ...I knew the effect this this would have on her. She reached up and placed a hand on the back of my head and stroked my hair, "If you keep that up you are going to start something..."

I continued for a short time then whispered in her ear, "I'm going to let Josh and Mike play with you ... is that okay?"

In a breathy voice she replied, "Yes."

I pulled my face from her neck and moved my hands to her stomach. I looked at Josh, "Would you like to feel her breasts again?" He eagerly took both of them in his hands. I took hold of Roni's arms and held them loosely behind her back again, giving Josh full access to her ripe young body. He gently squeezed and rubbed her firm breasts as Mike and I watched.

Roni didn't resist, she patiently allowed Josh to squeeze and fondle her perky breasts. Her nipples grew stiff with excitement as Josh lightly rubbed his fingertips over them. I pressed him to be more aggressive, "Pinch those hard nipples Josh, she really enjoys that."

Josh did as I suggested. Roni closed her eyes as a soft sigh escaped her lips. She weakly tried to pull her arms free of my grasp, but I held firmly. I urged him on, "Ooh She likes it... keep going." Josh rolled them rigidly between his thumb and forefinger. I enjoyed watching the effect he was having on her.

He then surprised the both of us when he leaned forward and took her right nipple in his mouth. Roni leaned her head back against me and began squirming as she tried once again to pull her arms free. I put my lips next to her ear and whispered, "Just relax and enjoy it."

She stopped struggling and allowed Josh to continue working her nipple with his lips and tongue. I watched as he moved his mouth from one breast to the other. He sucked on her nipple briefly and then took it between his teeth and gently bit down. Roni let out a small squeal as she enjoyed the mixture of pleasure and pain. I could feel Roni beginning to melt in my arms as she finally allowed herself to enjoy the sensations of Josh's aggressive treatment of her tender nipples. Her breathing was getting heavier and I knew that she wouldn't refuse my next request. I whispered into her ear, "I'm going to let him touch your pussy now...is that okay?" She slowly nodded her head.

Overcome with excitement, I nervously asked him, "Josh...Would you like to feel her smooth pussy?"

He looked at me dumbstruck.

I encouraged him, "Go ahead it's okay."

He turned his gaze toward Roni, who was already looking at him with anxious apprehension.

I whispered in her ear, "Tell him that it's okay."

She stood silently for a moment before nodding her head, "Go ahead...I'm ready."

Josh slowly and cautiously moved a hand down her stomach. Roni shivered with excited anticipation as his hand made its slow descent toward her vulnerable pussy. She gasped when his hand made contact. I leaned over her shoulder and watched as his fingers delicately explored the outer folds of her velvety slit. Roni squealed as he touched her, "Oh God...I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Josh gently caressed her pussy with his fingers.

"What do you think Josh?"

"Oh man...this feels so nice!"

"Go on and rub it harder, she doesn't mind ...do you Sweetheart?"

Roni gasped and tried pulling her arms free again. This time I let her go. I was afraid that I had misjudged her actions and that she was upset with us, but instead of pulling away she placed her hand on top of his and gently pressed her hips forward, "Does this answer your question?" Then she pulled his hand more firmly against her pussy, letting us know just how aroused she was. I watched as she rode his hand, moving her hips as she urged him to explore her inner folds. Roni leaned her body back against me as Josh explored her pussy. I kissed her neck and held her firmly as Josh used his fingers on her. Roni moaned lowly as I gently sucked on her neck, working my way up to her lower ear. I felt her body begin to tremble. I pulled my lips from her neck and looked to see what Josh was doing that had her on the brink of orgasm. I was surprised when I saw that he had two fingers completely inside of my wife's quivering pussy. He was squeezing the outer lips with the other two fingers as he briskly massaged her pussy. I watched excitedly as she calmly stroked the back of his hand as his fingers penetrated her.

I felt a little tinge of jealousy when Roni raised her head from my shoulder, leaned forward and put her hand behind Josh's head, pulling him to her mouth. She placed her lips on his and began moving her hips more aggressively into his hand. Feeling a little left out I moved from behind her and to the side of them so I could watch the two of them together. Their mouths were moving furiously against each other as he slowly finger-fucked her. She gripped his hair tightly as they kissed. It seemed surreal as I watched my wife slowly grinding her pussy against his hand. She was getting lost in arousal...and I couldn't wait until all of us had a turn with her. I was extremely excited about the prospect of my young wife being our entertainment for the evening.

*******

After a few minutes of passionate kissing Roni finally released his hair and moved a hand to his engorged cock. She started pulling roughly up and down on his shaft as she continued to ride his hand. I was deeply aroused by her obvious desire for him to continue his assault on her pussy. She was slowly rotating her hips into his hand and I could see that his fingers were buried deep inside her excited pussy. She was stroking his cock relentlessly. I knew that she wanted to feel that cock inside of her, but I wasn't ready for that yet. I wanted to take full advantage of this opportunity. She was pretty intoxicated and had lost all inhibitions. And judging by her actions with Josh...she was ready for anything.

I was excited by the thought of her being consumed by the three of us. I wanted to watch as my friends violated her in every way possible. I was more than willing to allow them full access to her. I knew that in her current state of mind she wouldn't refuse. After fantasizing about this for months the opportunity was actually within reach. I took control of the situation, "suck his cock."

They were so engaged with each other that I wasn't sure if they'd heard me; so I said again, this time in a much louder voice, "I want to watch you suck his cock." This time Josh heard my request. He quickly pulled free of her grip and placed a hand on the side of her face, looking at her excitedly, "Did you hear what Steve said?"

Roni nodded, "Yeah...I heard him."

He slowly removed his hand from her pussy and began gently stroking her arm as he looked into her eyes, anxiously awaiting the feel of her lips on his cock. She seemed a little hesitant, not sure if it was a good idea. I placed a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. When she looked at me I said, "Come on Sweetheart You did it for Mike...I wouldn't want Josh to feel left out."

She smiled, "You are going to owe me big time!"

"So is that a yes?"

She stepped forward and kissed Josh's cheek, "Of course it is... I wouldn't want Josh to think that I didn't like him."

She held her hands out for Josh and he helped her to her knees. He used a hand to anxiously hold his cock out for her. She obediently positioned herself in front of him and ran her slender fingers down his firm shaft. She was looking up at him as she parted her lips for his entry. He guided his firm cock toward her mouth. When the head touched her lips she kissed it before eagerly taking him inside. Josh leaned his hips forward as she slid his manhood inside her mouth and wrapped her lips around the shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock. She serviced him for a short time then pulled his cock from her mouth and started rubbing it against the side of her face. She looked over at me as she rubbed the head seductively against her cheek, "It is going to happen tonight...isn't it?"

I knew what she was hinting at, "As long as you are willing."

She looked at me nervously for a few seconds, contemplating the outcome. I breathed a sigh of relief when she replied, "I am."

She took his cock back into her mouth and resumed servicing him. Josh placed a hand on the back of her head and enjoyed the sensations that her lips and tongue were bringing him. Watching his fat cock sliding in and out of her mouth was thrilling. Josh had lost his shyness and was using his hand to guide her up and down his shaft. She obediently complied. I was so turned on that I couldn't control myself. As I watched my wife with another man's cock in her mouth I thought about what we were about to do. Watching her in action had sealed the deal. I was certain now that I was willing to go through with it... time to get the party rolling!

I walked up and stood next to Josh. I reached out and took her hand from his cock and led it to my own. Without hesitation she took me in her hand and began stroking me. I looked over at Mike and motioned for him to stand on the other side of Josh. He stepped forward and Roni took his large member in her other hand. This was starting to get even more interesting; Josh was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth as she aggressively stroked Mike and me. It was quite obvious that Roni was more than willing to be used by the three of us. The alcohol and arousal was starting to take its toll on her, I was certain that this would be a night to remember.

I let Josh enjoy her mouth for another minute and then laughed, "Okay Buddy...you're going to have to share her." I placed a hand on her forehead and gently nudged her away from Josh. I used my hand to guide her towards my waiting member.

She immediately took the full length into her mouth. Placing both hands on the back of her head I pulled her face into my groin and she took me hungrily. She serviced me with such unbridled passion that I feared for my ability to control myself. I didn't want to come this soon so I enjoyed the sensation of her agile mouth for only a short time then pulled away. When she looked up at me I could see she was anxious to continue. Not wanting to deter her I said, "Its Mikes turn."

She turned her attention to him and took his swollen member in her hand. She rubbed the head against her slightly parted lips and slowly slid her mouth around his impressive girth. She was able to take about a third in her mouth before pulling back and working her lips up and down his shaft. She started stroking his cock with one hand as she worked him with her mouth. She found Josh's cock with her other hand and began jerking him off.

After a few moments she swapped and was back on Josh's cock again. She kept Mike's cock in her hand and stroked him as she moved down the line. After a short time she returned to me. By this time I was in an extreme state of arousal. I placed both of my hands on the sides of her head to gently guide her up and down the length of my shaft. As I did this I told her, "Baby you are so sexy!"

Hearing the compliment she became more excited and was working me faster with her mouth. She was now a woman possessed by arousal. The three of us took turns enjoying her mouth as she kept moving from one of us to another. She was all hands and mouth as she moved back and forth between our three willing cocks, her small tits gently shaking as she worked us with her mouth. As she was taking Josh in her mouth I reached out and took a breast in my hand. Mike followed my lead and did the same. Roni was in such a state of ardor that I'm not sure she even noticed. So on it went for another five minutes, her swapping from cock to cock as we happily took turns abusing her mouth. There were hands all over her upper body as she performed her oral skills for us. Her chest, neck and shoulders were becoming red as we groped for every part of her we could touch. After the fourth or fifth round I noticed Josh using both hands to pull her forcefully against his cock as he moved his hips to work himself in and out of her mouth, the look on his face told me he was enjoying this immensely. I said, "If you think her mouth feels good, just wait until you're inside her pussy."

Josh continued slowly fucking her face as he looked at me, "I'm sure it is wonderful....I hope she lets me." Roni moaned loudly when she heard his reply.

I nodded my head toward Roni, who was working feverishly on his cock,"Ask her if she's going to."

Feeling more confidant by the minute he asked, "Are you going to let me put it in your pussy?"

I heard her muffled reply,"Uh Huh." She started sucking his cock more aggressively.

Josh looked wide eyed at me, "Wow...that was easy!"

I loved hearing her submit to him so easily. I asked her, "So you're going to let Josh fuck you?"

She took his cock from her mouth and looking up at me she said, " Yes... all of you are going to, that's what you want isn't it!"

She took him back in her mouth, sliding her lips quickly up and down his shaft.

I was pretty sure at this point that she would follow through on all the late-night discussions we had had about me sharing her with the both of them. My biggest fantasy was within reach. I wanted to make sure that she wanted this as well so I asked, " Baby you know that's what I want, but how about you, are you ready to share yourself with them?"

A low moan escaped her lips as she took his entire length in her mouth and held him there. She slowly pulled her lips away and let Josh's cock fall from her mouth. Her eyes were wild and her speech was slightly slurred when she answered, "Sure, why not...but I need a break first."

I reached a hand down, she took it and I helped her stand, "Baby that was incredible!"

I hugged her and asked if she needed a drink of water. She nodded her head.

I went to the cupboard and removed a glass. I kept an eye on her as I fixed the water.

She was leaning her naked butt against the counter top; Mike and Josh were talking to her. It was pretty weird to have my nude wife chatting away with two guys who had just had their cocks in her mouth, not to mention the fact that she had just told them that she was going to fuck both of them. But the three of them were acting as if this whole event was an every day occurrence. The conversation was light and humorous. I handed Roni the water and she sipped it as they continued their talk.

Josh joked, "You sure do have a pretty mouth" a quote from a movie, he said it in an exaggerated southern accent and the three of them found it hilarious. I could tell Roni was amused by their antics and was thrilled with the positive feedback she was receiving from them. I was surprised by the way she was acting so non-chalet about what had just took place between them. As they talked I became excited by the thought of watching them fuck her shortly. She was being so casual about what had just happened; would she find it this amusing when they had their cocks inside of her...I couldn't wait to find out!

After a few minutes of watching the three of them cut-up together I asked if she was ready to continue.

"Not with my mouth!" The three of them found this humorous as well.

She smiled, "Maybe we could do something different."

With great anticipation I asked, "Like what?"

She gave me a seductive smile, "Surprise me!"

I looked into her eyes; I could tell she was ready for anything I might suggest.

I had a hard time just coming out and saying 'okay let's all fuck.' I wanted to do something that would allow us to enjoy her a little more before the big finish. I thought for a few seconds before coming up with an idea. I smiled at her, "Okay, close your eyes." She looked skeptically at me for a moment and then closed them.

I took a large dish towel from a drawer, stepped behind her and formed a blindfold. I placed it over her eyes and tied it behind her head.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought it would be fun if you didn't know who was doing what to you. Just try it I think you'll find it very ...stimulating."