Sharing Roni Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Okay, if you say so."

I reached around and grabbed her breasts, she jumped in surprise. "See.... you never saw that coming. This will be fun, just relax and enjoy it."

I stepped from behind her and stood next to Josh and Mike, "Okay guys, you have permission to take liberties with my wife, she is yours to enjoy."

Roni's body tensed with anticipation when she heard what I was offering the two of them. Josh wasted no time and immediately started fondling her breasts; her nipples instantly reacted to his touch. Mike moved in behind her and placed his hands on her waist pulling her firm rounded bottom against his hard cock. Roni gasped, "Well it's not hard to tell that Mike is standing behind me!" Undeterred Mike and Josh continued their assault. Roni's body began to shake with nervous anticipation.

The humor had ended and we were now back to serious business. I stood silently as I watched the two of them molest my wife's slender body. Being blindfolded made it impossible for her to fend them off, It was like watching two cats playing with an injured mouse. She stood stoically as they made their advances. They both knew that they would be inside of her soon and was enjoying playing with her firm young body as an appetizer. I could see goose bumps cover her body as they stimulated her sense of touch.

Josh moved his mouth to her chest and was taking full advantage of her vulnerability. He was squeezing her breasts as he sucked her nipples. Mike was still pulling Roni's hips back against himself moving his stiff cock up and down the length of her butt crack. I was afraid that he was about to try and fuck her in the ass, so I diverted his attention. I took his arm and guided his hand around her body to her bare pussy. Being robbed of vision had put Roni's sense of touch in a heightened state of sensitivity and when she felt his fingers make contact with her vagina she instinctively spread her legs. Mike wasted no time in inserting a finger into her wetness. Roni moaned with pleasure.

Josh moved his mouth from her breasts to her mouth. He was met by an excited hunger from Roni as she forced her tongue into his mouth. Mike leaned forward and began kissing her neck; the two of them were driving her crazy as they violated every part of her body. I was an emotional wreck watching them. I was overcome with lust as their hands roamed all over her slender body. Josh was kissing her tenderly as his hands molested her upper body. Mike continued to slowly massage her pussy as he gently used his lips on her neck. Roni was in erotic heaven.

I watched them play with her for a few minutes. I knew it wouldn't be long before one of them tried to put a dick in her so I walked over and pulled them apart, "Wait just a second."

Roni groaned her dissatisfaction at the interruption. I took her by the shoulders and turned her to face Mike, "Okay...now you can continue." Mike gently took her chin in his hand and guided her lips to his. He kissed her lightly then pulled away. He placed his lips next to her ear and whispered, "I can't wait to be inside you again.", sending a shiver through Roni's body. She moaned her reply, "I'm ready!"

Josh moved in behind her and eagerly took Mikes place at her pussy, sliding his firm cock lengthwise along the cleft of her ass he pulled her firmly against himself. I watched as he played with her smooth slit. Unlike Mike, he was using both hands on her eager pussy. He was using one hand to spread her lips open and the other to stimulate her clit. Roni squirmed from the sensation. He massaged her shortly before inserting a finger into her slippery opening. After a few slow thrusts Roni moaned her excitement and he inserted a second finger into her excited pussy.

Mike moved his lips to her chest, squeezing her roughly as he sucked her nipples.

Roni was getting worked into a frenzy; I could see her body shaking with arousal, she was beginning to lose control.

I stood silently watching as my wife willingly allowed her friends to explore every part of her body, never once voicing an objection. I was thrilled to see them bringing her so much pleasure, her slim figure moving seductively between the two of them as their hands and lips violated her entire body. I let the three of them enjoy each other for a short time, until I was sure that Roni was too aroused to back down from fulfilling her promise. I stepped in and once again separated them.

I was met with frustration from Roni, "What the hell...Why do you keep doing that!"

"Just be patient sweetheart."

I took her hand, "Follow me."

I led her very cautiously to the living room carpet, "Now, lay down."

I stood behind her and helped as she slowly lay on her back, "Are you comfortable?"

"Well... the carpet is a little rough, but other than that I'm fine."

"Wait here."

I ran to the bedroom and grabbed a blanket and pillow from the closet, then removed a box of condoms from the nightstand. I returned to the Livingroom and spread the blanket out. I helped her slide over on top of it and placed the pillow under her head, "Is that better?"

"Much."

"Good, now just relax and get comfortable."

She lay on her back with her legs crossed and her hands resting on her stomach. I stepped back and looked at her as she lay on the blanket. Mike and Josh were standing directly behind me. The sight of her nude body was breath-taking to me. I could see the red marks on her neck, chest and upper thighs, the results of Mike and Josh having played so roughly with her...I thought she looked amazing.

I wanted to share every part of my wife's lovely body with my friends so I urged them to step closer for a better view. Roni lay completely still as we marveled at her. It turned me on to have them watch as I exposed her hidden treasures. Her breasts and slender body looked so inviting. We could see just a hint of her smooth pussy peeking out from between her crossed legs. I wanted to share her completely with them so I made a request, "Spread your legs."

She kept her legs crossed and started moving her feet slowly from side to side, "I don't know if I can."

"Sure you can."

There was nervous excitement in her voice, "Oh my God...this is crazy."
"Just pretend that it's just you and me here Baby...nobody else."

She uncrossed her legs and took a deep breath, "okay......"

Her legs parted, giving us a glimpse of her pussy, gleaming with excitement.

"Come on, you can do better than that ...a little wider please." She complied, completely spreading them apart, letting out a little squeal and with an uneasy laugh she asked, "There is that better?"

"Much better, now bend your knees and pull your legs up."

She did as requested, bending her legs into a triangle. But in the process her legs had come closer together again.

"Spread your legs Baby."

"Oh God this is embarrassing." She took a deep breath and then let it out as she spread her knees wide. We could now see every fold of her young delicate pussy.

"Perfect!"

Mike and Josh moved forward for a better look. The three of us stood admiring my wife's spread and very exposed body. Her labia was slightly spread reveling a hint of the pink opening to my most prized possession. Exposing my wife to our friends was thrilling, I was way past excited and was now in a whole new dimension. And yet I still wanted more,"Now take your hand and spread your pussy for me."

Her mouth dropped open, "Really Steve?"

I thought for sure that she would refuse, but I persisted, "Come on Baby...remember, it's just you and me here, you can do this."

She reluctantly moved a hand to her pussy. Putting a finger on each side she spread herself open. Her clit, swelled with excitement and aching to be touched, was now fully visible. Josh gasped with disbelief, "OH....MY....God", as she displayed her pussy to us. I was amazed that she had actually done it.

I stood taking it all in for a minute; my young, beautiful wife was now lying on her back completely nude, spreading her pussy as me and two of our friends stood watching her degrade herself for our entertainment...I felt a little ashamed that I was allowing this to happen, Yet I still let my buddies enjoy this view of my lovely Bride for a few more moments. I was so excited; my heart was beating so fast that I thought it might explode. I knew that what I was doing was wrong on so many levels. I was taking advantage of the situation; she never would have done this if it weren't for all those shots of tequila...but hey, she was the one that had suggested that we get her drunk and take advantage of her. So I guess it was actually her fault.

My voice was shaking with excitement as I spoke, "What do you guys think of Roni's beautiful pussy."

Josh answered first, "It's Perfect!" Mike simply stated, "Gorgeous."

I noticed Roni's face was red from embarrassment when she replied, "Thank You." She quickly released her spread lips and placed her hand over her vagina, blocking our view.

"Baby, we weren't finished admiring you yet."

She let out a long sigh.

"Come on sweetie...just for a few more minutes.....please."

She reluctantly spread her pussy again, "Ten more seconds...that's it"

I noticed Josh squeezing his cock as he looked at her spread pussy. I knew that he was dying to put it inside of her. But he would have to wait. I wanted to play with her a little more.

"I bet you guys would love to taste her, wouldn't you?" They both replied to the affirmative.

Roni gasped when she heard this...she knew that one of them would have their face between her thighs very shortly. She pulled her hand from her pussy and rested both on her stomach as she nervously waited their arrival. I sat on the floor next to her and removed the blindfold. She blinked her eyes a few times as they adjusted to the light. I stroked her cheek, "Thank you sweetheart that was incredible." She looked up at me with a half-smile "...and embarrassing."

"Baby there is nothing to be embarrassed about, you look amazing." Finally I got the full smile, "Thank you."

"Are you ready to continue?"

She took a deep breath, "Sure why not, we've already come this far."

I continued to stroke her cheek as I told her what I wanted her to do, "I'm going to let them taste you...is that okay."

She closed her eyes and let out a breath, "are you sure about this?"

"You've had both of them in your mouth, I think they should return the favor."

She kept her eyes closed as she replied,

"Okay."

My heart raced as I looked at Josh, "Would you like to lick her pussy?"

His smile told me everything I needed to know. He didn't need to answer, but he did, "I would love to!"

He was quickly on his knees, kissing his way toward her pussy, as he got closer she spread her legs further. When his lips touched her pussy she raised her hips to meet him, "Oh...God!" I watched her body tremble with excitement. He spent a short time kissing her outer lips before using his tongue to stimulate her clit. Roni gripped his hair as he worked his tongue deeper into her slit, "OH....ohhhhh."

Josh used both hands to spread her apart as he worked his lips and tongue on her, "Oh God Josh..I can't believe he's letting you do this!" She arched her back and pulled him harder against herself, "Oh yeah...that's it...don't stop!"

Josh continued working his magic for a short time. I knew how much she enjoyed oral and that she would come shortly if I allowed it. But I wanted this to last, so I put a hand on Josh's shoulder and pulled him back, "Let Mike have his turn."

Roni was breathing excitedly as Josh pulled away. Her firm breasts were fully visible and I noticed that her nipples were as hard as diamonds. I knew that she was enjoying the thrill of having her friends taste her pussy. She moved a hand to her pussy and slowly rubbed herself as she waited for Mike. I watched her young body quiver as she played with herself. I was excited by the sight of her touching herself as we watched. Her finger gently massaged her clit as she waited. I told Mike to give her a minute to recover. But the truth was I was enjoying watching her play with herself too much to stop her.

When her breathing had returned to normal I gave him the go ahead. He leaned forward placing his head between her thighs. Roni squealed as she felt his tongue touch her pussy. She placed both hands on his head. "Oh God Mike that feels good!" She used his hair to guide him, "It feels soooooo Good!" Mike's tongue found her sensitive clit and Roni moaned loudly with pleasure. She arched her back as she allowed Mike to enjoy her tender pussy. After just a couple of minutes my cock was aching with excitement and I couldn't hold out anymore...it was time to watch them fuck my petite wife.

As Roni enjoyed the feel of Mike's tongue, I pointed at the box of condoms. Josh followed to where my finger was pointing. "Put one of those on." His eyes beamed as he realized what I was implying. I watched as he nervously opened the package and prepared his member for action. I reached down and tapped Mike on the back. He was too involved to pay me any attention. I took hold of his shoulder and pulled backward. Finally he pulled away and looked at me. "It's time to move on." He reluctantly stood up and moved out of the way. Roni pulled her knees together as Mike removed himself. Josh stepped up beside me and Roni noticed that he had the condom on and was waiting to enter her.

She looked at me helplessly, "Are they going to fuck me now?"

"If you want."

She lay silently staring at the ceiling. I placed a hand on her cheek, "Baby remember...you did promise them earlier...."

"I know."

I sat looking into her eyes, gently stroking her cheek concerned that she had changed her mind. I couldn't believe that we had come so close and now she was going to back out.

Then I felt the familiar butterflies in my stomach when she rose up onto her elbows and looked at Josh's waiting erection. She smiled, "Steve would never forgive me if I stopped now." She lay her head back on the pillow and spread her legs, "Okay I'm ready."

Her willingness brought a sense of conquest, finally it was going to happen. My stomach did flip flops as I gazed at her drenched pussy inviting Josh to enter her. I was extremely aroused and yet at the same time I felt an ache in my heart as I faced Josh, "She's all yours..." I didn't know what else to say.

Josh knelt down, leaned forward and placed an arm on each side of her body. I held my breath as his cock started making it's decent between her spread legs. I stepped away and watched. As he was lowering himself into position I said under my breath, "I hope I don't regret this." Roni heard my slight apprehension, but it didn't deter her, "Oh God Steve, I can't believe I'm about to do this for you and...." her words trailed off as she felt the head of Josh's cock rub against her outer pussy.

I quickly asked, "Are you sure you want to do this...it's your last chance to back out."

Her breathing was excited, "Don't even think about stopping it now...this is all that you've talked about for the last three months, just relax and enjoy it. I want you to watch me with them." She gave me a knowing smile, "Congratulations, I'm giving you exactly what you want."

She reached out and found his cock as he moved forward. She guided him to her waiting pussy. She used the other hand to spread her pussy as the head of his plump cock began to make its entrance. I watched anxiously as Josh entered my wife for the first time, but it certainly would not be the last.

He let his weight fall against her pressing his entire cock inside her in one quick motion.

Roni let out a loud moan, "OHHH.... MAN!"

She pulled her legs up into a butterfly position and spread her knees as far as she could for him. He held himself inside her for a moment as she raised her hips to meet him. He pulled slightly out and immediately reinserted himself all the way.

Roni moaned, "Oh Steve.... this feels sooooo good."

I was surprised by her vocal approval of his assault, "Oh God yes...this feels even better than I thought it would!" I realized then that she had wanted this to happen as much as I did.... The little Miss sweet and innocent act was exposed. I wondered just how long she had been planning to help me in my quest to make this a reality. The thought of her wanting the experience of another cock inside of her turned me on, but also made me aware that I had awoken a sleeping desire inside of her.

Josh had started slowly, but with Roni moaning with every thrust, that didn't last long. He increased the pace and began using his cock more as a jackhammer. Roni was beginning to lose control, "Oh, yes Josh....... don't stop...don't stop." She wrapped her ankles around his back as she tried to push him deeper inside. "OOOOOH... harder Josh...Oh God yes..."He pressed himself as far into her as possible and started kissing her neck as he grinded his hips against hers. This drove Roni into a frenzy. She moved her hips wildly against him, moaning constantly. I watched them together with a mixture of emotions. It was thrilling to watch another man fuck my wife. I thought of how intimate their relationship was now. He knew exactly how her pussy felt wrapped around his cock. And at the same time I found it a little disturbing that she had surrendered her pussy so easily to him. She was allowing him to dominate her. Seeing how much she was involved with him surprised me. Maybe I had expected her to just lie on her back as we each took turns fucking her; I realized that wouldn't be the case. She was going to make sure that they enjoyed the encounter with her. My sexy little wife didn't want to disappoint them. I knew that she would give them a night to remember. It was obvious that she had been looking forward to this finally happening...maybe even more than I had. I didn't know if I should be excited or concerned.

There was no going back now. Even if I had never agreed to let him fuck her again, I know that he still would have. They would always have this intimate memory and I was certain that they would find a way to make it happen again. I had opened a door that couldn't be closed.

I had a sinking feeling in my gut as I watched his cock violate her over and over again. She worked her hips against him aggressively as he fucked her, letting me know that she had given herself completely to him. His cock was buried deep inside and yet she was still trying to get more. Josh was pleasuring my wife to the best of his ability and she was letting him know that she was enjoying the encounter. Her pussy belonged to him at that moment. I started to feel a little resentful that I had allowed them this opportunity. He was bringing her so much pleasure and I couldn't help but think that this may have been a mistake. Watching her interaction with Josh was not quite what I had expected. Of course I wanted her to enjoy it, but I had never really thought about the consequences of letting my wife fuck other men.

I realized that this was the same attention that she had given me every time we had talked about this fantasy. And now she was living out that fantasy. Josh was the lucky recipient of all those ideas that I had put in her head. I was the one that had teased her about letting the two of them fuck her and now she was acting them out. I felt some regret, but at the same time... I enjoyed watching her fuck him! I blocked out all of the negative feelings and just enjoyed the show. Josh was getting what he wanted and Roni was giving him the ride of a lifetime, she was completely absorbed in the feel of his cock working her pussy. I really couldn't be upset about the way she was acting since I was the one that had set it all in motion.

After a few minutes she moaned franticly, "You're going to make me cum."