Sharing Roni Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood looking at the two of them, feeling embarrassed and guilty. I had just encouraged my wife to fuck both of them. And I had allowed them to enjoy her body for their own enjoyment... My God, I had let them play with her tits, taste her pussy and each of them had just fucked her, not to mention the fact that they both had put their cocks in her mouth...quite a few times. And now, thanks to Roni, they think that this is going to happen again. I felt ashamed and didn't know what to say to them.

Josh spoke up, "Dude we're going home, I know you and Roni probably want to be alone."

He reached out to shake my hand. When I took it he pulled me closer and hugged me with the other arm. He said in a low voice, "Thanks man...this has been awesome!"

Mike stepped over and put a hand on my back. I turned to look at him.

"Man I don't know what to say....I'm sorry that I couldn't control myself earlier, but don't worry I'm clean, I've never had an STD. Next time I'll bring my own condoms." I just nodded my head dumbly.

Mike continued," But most of all I want you to know that this has been one of the best days of my life...thanks for everything."

I still didn't quite know how to respond, I simply replied, "You're welcome."

I stared blankly at them for a second then added, "I'm getting in the shower with Roni. Could you guys lock up when you leave?"

Mike smiled, "Not a problem, we'll see you guys later."

I avoided eye contact as I headed toward the bathroom and my freshly fucked wife.