Sharing the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers

"Brent, what's the matter?"

"Fucking doesn't cure everything, Sonny. It might for you but it doesn't for me."

"Then you must be doing it wrong. What the fuck is the problem?" I let a little of my weariness and a bit of my compiled, daunting complexity rattle me. "What is eating you now, Brent?"

Brent looked away. "I dreamed about your mom last night." He said softly. "I woke up with a horrible boner and I thought Mom was going to fuck me. Then Melissa saw it and she wanted me to do her, said she would not tell anyone."

I nodded. "No reason why she should. So? What's the problem?" I noted they must have shared the bed. Naughty, messy Melissa, I thought with a wry thought. She seemed to take to the MILF role rather well. AILF?

"How can I fuck Mom like that and then just go off and fuck someone else? Why did I dream of fucking your mom?"

"Because she's hot?" I was beginning to relax. Getting Mom onto Sid's cock had left me stressed and watching her take the whole sharona into her pussy had not relaxed me. I felt like I had just driven four hours in driving rain and darkness. My cock wasn't tired though. I seemed to be swimming in pussy and all I wanted was a good sound shag. "But you fucked Melissa while your mom watched right?"

"Sonny, what if I want to . . . you know, just fuck one?" He ignored both questions.

"You mean one of our MILFs?" He nodded and I got it. "Brent, this isn't a lifestyle we are engaged in. It's a . . . a . . . it's a vision quest; a journey, a happening! We are making the MILF List airtight and when that is done, we will go back to ogling the short skirts at school and talking dirty about stuff we don't know anything about only now we will know more than we did, a fucking lot more. Don't be in such a hurry. Nothing lasts forever but this is right here and later, once it is all over, you'll be glad you jammed your meat into the MILFs and the extras who line up behind them. It is raining pussy, dude, don't get an umbrella, come out and play, get wet with the rest of us. You can get dry and clean and sit down to supper later."

"But I fucked my mom and I am dreaming of fucking yours! How can anything ever go back to normal?"

Now I did laugh. "Monday, go and sit on campus some place, nearly any place will work. Some place where there are a lot of guys like us and just listen. Hear what they talk about. You know what, Brent, not one of them is going to discuss any weekend remotely like what you are experiencing. Let me tell you, Brent, getting things back to normal is not the problem. Everyone else around us, guys and gals, are fighting like hell not to inhale so much normal so they don't suffocate. Most people are choking on normal."

"Lives of quiet desperation, like that?" Brent filled in.

I nodded. "Why do you think these MILFs, your mother and mine, have been so willing to spread their legs?"

Brent shook his head. "I have no idea. I wake up hard in the middle of the night and realize I am going to be fucking one of the MILFs soon and it just seems unreal, impossible and then I start to feel guilty somehow."

I shrugged. "Survivors guilt, or like it. Do you know how many guys would trade places with you right now?"

Brent thought a moment. Must have been the right question because he almost grinned. He was emerging from the darkness a little. He finally looked up at me. "All of them?"

I nodded. "Bingo! Even the tight asses would be hard put to turn down the pussy we have waiting upstairs for us. This is an event, like an aligning of the planets that happens once every twenty generations or some shit like that. It is an impossible alignment of pussy and cock and trust me, your problem in the future is not going to be having too much pussy." Then I laughed again, "And if that turns out to be the problem, what is the problem? If we fuck ourselves to death, is there a better way to die? You know, die young and leave a beautiful corpse, right?" I finished. I was suddenly impatient to get to the matter at hand.

Brent finally nodded. A hand snaked down and smoothed over his growing cock. I hate to admit I looked and the fact he rubbed it reassured me that his one-eyed vomiting trouser monster was going to be fine.

I clapped him on the shoulder. "Airtight." I said.

Brent grinned, grabbed hold of his cock and shook it. "Airtight." He returned.

I opened the door and went into the Wills house. "Let's get this show on the road. The women all upstairs?"

Sammy and Chris both nodded. Chris looked at me like his dog had just died.

I shook my head. "Chris, what's the matter?"

He looked at me, the saddest look on his face. "I want you to be all sensitive and concerned with me like you are with Brent!" He said. "Aren't I your friend too?

Sammy howled and Brent blushed.

Chris did not change expression. "Where is all your concern for me? Can I talk to you for a minute? In private? I want you to make me feel all better!"

I stared at him, unsure but then slowly, became convinced he was fucking with me and said so. "Fuck you, Chris. Maybe you want to go next door and do Annie. We'll start without you."

Chris blanched and shook his head. "No, I am fine."

I could not help it, I smirked. "I am going to go upstairs and fuck somebody, it might be your mother, motherfucker."

"I better go warn Landon. He doesn't want to be up there in case you get confused! I don't think he is ready to become the brown dirt cowboy to your Captain Fantastic!" Sammy said.

"Yeah, warn him, Sammy." Chris chimed in, recovered.

"Fuck you and fuck you too, Sammy!" I retorted. "I am certainly going to fuck your Aunt one way or another and you ass holes can stay down here and suck each other if you want." I headed for the stairs. This day had been strange enough already. All I wanted to do was . . . finally I addressed that. I felt off because I was angry at Alissa. I had it all set up and talking to her had brought it all to the surface. I worried if I would be able to put it back. This revenge should be both sweet and useful but she knew what I was doing but seemed mystified as to why. Maybe I was fucked up and didn't know it. She had to figure out her imperious attitude just made her a bitch, right? But what if she was telling the truth and all she was thinking about was giving us sisters? Fuck me! I was so confused!

I went upstairs and found Landon finishing with Alissa. She was bound as before, with both pairs of cuffs but she wore only black panties and bra, her black skin shimmered. The guys appeared behind me.

"Where are Laura and Melissa?" I asked no one in particular. "We have a contest to run."

"Contest?" Landon asked, puzzled.

"Mrs. Honeywell here and Mrs. Crawford are going to try to persuade us to vote for them to be airtight today."

"We should do both." Chris injected.

I shook my head, though I secretly agreed. "Not fair. Airtight is for one woman only. She needs to be the focus of us five guys and our only focus. Every woman wants to be a star!" Every one that likes taking it up the ass anyway. I did not speak with much conviction but no one disagreed.

Sammy appeared with Melissa, his hand planted firmly on her ass, propelling her along like a hand puppet, wrists bound behind her. Her eyes shone and her face glistened. Melissa wore a loose black, pullover blouse which her breasts kept from touching her body below them, accenting her chest. He had a thong on and thigh high stockings.

Laura was behind her with a red face, eyes glassy and unseeing, dressed in a new maid outfit, one which allowed her full breasts to be seen clearly through the white blouse and bunched about her waist, highlighting her fine legs and slender waist.

Sammy chortled. "Aunt Melissa was eating Mrs. Wills."

"With no hands?" Brent asked, amazement in his voice. Melissa was bound with scarves.

Sammy nodded. "Well, actually Mrs. Wills was riding her face."

Laura Wills blushed deeper, fear creeping into her eyes.

Melissa nodded her head. "Sonny, I want to make Laura come. I want to eat her till she comes, but only if you let her. That is my bid to earn your votes." She grinned crookedly. "We were practicing."

I looked at Alissa. She met my eyes. I had to lock onto her and not let my eyes drift down her exposed body. Landon had reduced her to bra and panties and then locked her arms back in place but more extreme so her breasts fairly surged up at me. I waited for her to speak.

"I understand." She said.

I had the oddest feeling we were having a private conversation with everyone else listening.

"I know and understand, Mr. Duncan. I want you to own me. I want to be your pussy, your cunt. You want to give me pleasure? Take my sister. You know what I want, what I need from you boys? I want you to do all of that to her. Fuck my sister. Eat her. Spank her ass till she weeps. Fuck her ass till she howls. Make my sister airtight. I'll take my turn another time."

I pulled my eyes from Alissa and looked at Melissa. She was staring at her sister. "Looks like you win."

"Wait a tick," Sammy said. "She said she wanted to make Mrs. Wills come. I think she should." Something about his voice, all serious and shit, made me suspicious.

"Sammy?" I said but he dodged behind his aunt and grinned his evil 'I have an idea you will like' grin. I think his mother saw it because she was looking past me at her son. I shrugged. "I think Mrs. Wills has been a sport and is due a little attention, even if it is from Messy Melissa." I said. I pointed ostentatiously at the blond woman. "Take her to the bed. I think Mrs. Crawford should be hands free for this don't you all?"

Everyone nodded and Landon and Brent escorted Laura out of the room. Everyone else filed out but Alissa who stood by while I freed her sister from her bonds. "Miss Melissa," I whispered, my cock pressed against her ass crack and my hand around her bound body.

"Mr. Duncan." She responded, a pant and a gasp in her voice.

"Tomorrow, how would you like to meet my mother . . . " I paused, ". . . and watch me fuck her? I think Mrs. Rossini would like that as well. If you would not mind . . . I think I could arrange for my loving mother to take her loving son between her legs while you watch."

Melissa shivered. "Oh fuck, Sonny, really? You'd do that for little ol' me?"

I bit her ear and she giggled. "I could call it off."

She sobered immediately. "No, no! Watching you fuck your mother, I would love that."

I glanced at Alissa who was listening with curious eyes and a sway in her hips, bumping her ass left and right with a subtle impatience. But she waited and her eyes never left mine when I was looking at her. "And tomorrow morning, I'll pick you up at the hotel about noon. I want you to see something, something you might enjoy."

When I looked over at Alissa, she was chewing her lower lip. She fidgeted, rubbing her thighs together and working at her pussy. When she found my eyes on her, she asked, "Hotel?"

I told her I had made reservations for them for the night and where. I puzzled over the knots in the scarves on Melissa's wrists for a minute. I got the knots loose and we were ready to go. When we arrived in the Wills' master bedroom, Laura's long legs dangled off the side of the bed on her back and Landon was pumping his hips at her, standing between her legs. She was grunting and thrusting up at him. Brent had dropped his slacks and knelt on the bed, holding his huge, ok, large cock close to Laura's face while she held it and licked it. I had seen huge and it was a size or two larger than even Brent's.

Laura had a hand on Brent's cock and was licking and sucking the end of it.

I skimmed my hands under Melissa's shorty shirt and pushed around to her tits. She sagged against me but lifted her arms. I pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it on a chair. Then I pulled the thong over her broad hips and down her strong legs, leaving the thigh-highs in place. She shivered as my hands smoothed down her body.

Landon was wheezing. When Melissa put both hands on his ass and squeezed, he groaned, "I thought Mrs. Crawford should have some cream in her pie." He grunted. He pulled his cock out of Laura and began to pump her with it, sawing at her with a steady motion. Laura Wills sucked hard on the end of Brent's cock, her legs V'ed about Landon. Landon bent and ground his cock deep in Mrs. Wills pussy. She grunted and tried to lift her hips. She had no leverage. Landon helped. He pulled Laura hard onto his cock, her legs dangling beside him. She lifted her legs and Landon gripped her by the knees, yanking her off the bed and soundly onto his cock. Mrs. Wills squeaked, releasing her mouth from around Brent's cock but keeping a hold of it.

Brent followed her to the side of the bed and presented her with his huge cock again, touching her lips with it so she would open her clinched eyes. She did and the sight of the huge cock in her face shocked her but she recovered and pressed her mouth onto Brent's cock as deeply as he could. Landon launched into a heavy motion, thrusting hard into the blond woman dressed as a maid. Landon cycled into the pussy a dozen times before he convulsed and pulled Laura completely onto his jerking, spouting cock. Mrs. Wills arched her body on the bed, shivering and shaking while Landon came inside her.

Landon pulled free of the woman. Melissa did not hesitate. She pulled away from me and got to her knees and moved between Laura's legs, running her dark hands up the pale white thighs of the shivering woman. The action amplified Laura's moaning around the cock in her mouth. Melissa helped her move more securely onto the bed. Brent got off the bed, pulling his trousers up. Laura threw her hands out wide, gripping the cover with her hands and arched her pussy towards Melissa's face.

I moved to the side to look down on them and could see that Melissa was blowing onto Laura's pussy. Laura's head jerked back and forth but her body held still, locked into a tension of anticipation. Melissa's tongue appeared and languorously swiped the length of Laura's gaping pussy lips. Mrs. Wills jerked and her hips dropped to the bed. Melissa dropped down with the woman's hips and sealed her lips over the blond pussy. Laura squealed.

I signaled for Alissa to come closer and circled her bare waist with my arm. I put my lips to her ear. "Do you like what you see?"

She nodded, licking her lips.

Melissa wound her arms around Laura's white thighs, pulling them wide but with lots of help and no resistance at all. She began to suck and kiss and lick in turn while Laura gasped and jerked on the bed. Her hips quivered and jerked then rose, mashing against Melissa's face. The maid outfit looked odd, disheveled and rumpled, the skirt pulled high above her shapely hips.

Alissa turned to me, her eyes glistening. "I am not sure who I envy more." She said, a note of wonder lancing her tone. She shook her head. "I never imagined seeing my sister eating a white woman could be so fucking erotic! Someone should fuck her."

Melissa's hand drifted down the crest of Laura's hips while she pressed her mouth harder against Laura's pubis. Her hand gripped Laura's ass and lifted her body. Laura groaned, her body twisting and thrashing from the belly button up. Below, she was totally still, total lax, totally compliant to Melissa's motions. Melissa pressed deeper and Laura croaked and her body jerked once. I presumed she responded to having a knowledgeable female tongue questing around inside her pussy. Melissa released Laura's ass and laid her hand over the mound of Venus, heating Laura's body with her hand. Laura groaned and her eyes fluttered. Her hands pressed hard to the bed.

Sammy dropped his slacks, stepping out of them, showing us his hard, black cock. He moved behind his Aunt, got her to her knees and widened her legs. She held fast to Laura's legs and struggled to get her feet under her. Sammy helped her but when she stood, her legs in a wide V, he fingered his Aunt's pussy and then shoved his cock into her.

Melissa grunted and then, pulling at Laura's legs, shoved back, pounding her pussy onto Sammy's erect cock. She moaned into Laura's pussy. Sammy ground his cock hard into his Aunt's pussy, pressing deeply into her body as she screwed her ass back at him.

Laura's hips moved finally, flapping just once hard up at the face between her thighs. Melissa rode the single wave but then her fingers moved on Laura's body and Mrs. Wills began to keen, screaming and trying to dislodge the mouth feeding at her pussy, the fingers twanging her clit. Her breasts bounced as she thrashed, arms wide, hand griping the bedspread into knots. She shrieked and bucked, pursuing an orgasm which seemed to elude her over and over again. It would begin and then it would recede.

About the third or fourth time, I realized that Melissa was teasing the woman closer and closer to a colossal orgasm. At that moment, we heard a roar in the street and then a horn honked. The roar faded. I went to the window that looked down on the Wills' drive way, which we always left empty so Laura could come and go when we were at her house. A brand new red Chevy Camaro sat in the drive. I knew it was new because I could see the dealer's invoice still on the window. Then Mr. Honeywell got out of the driver's side of the car and honked the horn once more before walking towards the front door.

"Cheese and crackers!" I cried, "It's Sammy's dad." I did not know who I was talking to but I immediately got everyone's attention. Laura's head whipped over to look at me. Sammy pulled free of his Aunt and Melissa sat back to stare over the half-nude white body before her face.

"Sammy, I think your dad just bought you a new car." I said into the brittle silence.

"Chris, answer the door. You haven't fucked anyone have you?" Landon asked. "I'll go with you. And Brent, you too. Sammy, in the shower. Sonny, you hide these black women. Mrs. Wills, you have to shower off and change in two minutes! No one mention Sonny, he's not here. Don't go outside, Sonny. Act like he's not here. Everyone move."

We did.

It felt so normal, to have Landon finally directing traffic. I felt a huge sense of relief. He seemed to be have found his feet again after all I had done to put him off balance. Fucking his mother seemed to have settled the rattle in his frame and his old steadiness was returning.

The room emptied. Alissa moved over into a corner, her face a mask of horror. Melissa sat on the bed pressing her hand into her voluminous breasts. I wanted to help but shut the door instead.

"What should we do?" Melissa asked. "If he catches us . . . "

"No worry of that. Sammy must have told him where he was going and he is here to surprise him in front of his friends."

"Figures that my husband would fuck up getting my sister laid." Alissa said.

For a moment I thought she was angry but when I looked over at her, she came out of the corner and stood beside me. I could see the wry glint of humor in her eyes.

"Sonny, I have to tell you something. I have known you were pissed since, a, Tuesday but I ignored it. Just like I have always ignored Melissa when she was angry with me. Yes, like when I blew your dates while they were waiting for you. I thought it was funny but I was trying to protect you too. But for that and every other thoughtless thing I have ever said to you to make you smaller so I would seem sexier . . . Melissa, I am sorry!"

Melissa sat on the bed, nude and stunned.

Alissa turned to me. I have thought about it and I want you to do to Melissa everything I want. Anything you think I might enjoy, do it to her. Make her come. Make her airtight. Fuck my sister and make me watch. Just like I said. I want to watch, I want to see her come over and over again while you all fuck her. I will watch or join or whatever you want me to do. I think, I think I am going to have to give you the key to my collar and make you master when I am naked. If you are going to fuck me in my office, I need to make sure everyone sees what you are to me and it needs to be real. I am yours whenever you want me, Sonny. I am sorry for being a bitch to both of you. From now on, you own me. I'll do whatever you tell me to do." She bowed her head.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers
1...34567...10