Sharing the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers

Mrs. Wills had pulled out of Melissa's ass and stood waiting, the gooey cock just visible under the edge of her skirt. She cleaned it off. Sammy pulled out of his mother's ass and Laura took his place. Chris took longer to come and Alissa was grinding and humping. Landon had already come in her mouth. Laura fit the cleaned dildo back into her ass. Alissa held still but then we all watched while she was double-teamed by a woman with a cock and the guy under her. She came three times with the plastic in her ass before Chris came in her pussy.

And that was that. The sisters had been fucked and airtight. We had had sisters.

After putting the house back together, we left the Wills household. Chris asked to keep the shackles, "for Annie" he claimed but he was fitting them onto his mother when we left. We let ourselves out the door as the belt fell on her ass the first time. Laura Wills screamed so loud I slammed the door. I left her in the loving care of her son.

Sammy took me home in his new red Camaro and I ate, showered and went to bed in an eerily silent, empty house completely and utterly exhausted. Tomorrow was another day!

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers
1...5678910