Sharing the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved behind her and found the catch on each cuff, releasing her. The shower went silent and Laura emerged, flushed and dressed in normal clothes, furiously brushing her mane of blond hair. She slipped out of the room, meeting Sammy on the landing. They disappeared. There was lots of loud talk and yelling in the drive.

Alissa turned and slipped her arms around my neck. She gazed into my eyes then slowly, sensuously closed them. She pressed her nearly nude body against me and fit her lips to mine. Her kiss fired something in me; the memory of that first kiss in her living room while I imagined her naked. The recollection flashed through me and suddenly I was quivering with desire and passion. I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to feel Alissa's body responding as I pressed the tip of my cock past her luscious pussy lips and deep into her succulent flesh.

I focused on the memory which stiffened my cock but distracted me from kissing Alissa. She pulled back from the kiss and then hugged me close. Her lips tracking up my neck to my ear. My eyes found Melissa now sitting on the bed; her face swirled with emotions as she watched her sister kissing me, pressing her body against me. She found my eyes on her and she gestured but I patted the air with a hand, indicating she should remain still and silent. Something was happening with Alissa, something good. I could feel it emanating out of her like heat or maybe lust.

"Sonny Duncan, I want you to own me." Alissa whispered. "I want you to have me whenever and wherever and however you want. Sid made me say that for business; now I say it for pleasure. I want you to have me, to own me. I have been a bitch because I did not want to admit something but hoped you would figure it out and demand it of me. It was impossible for you to do."

Alissa's tongue traced around the ridges of my ear and despite myself, I felt my skin crawling with the sensation, pulling my cock tighter and making me pant while this woman clung to me.

"I wanted, I dreamed . . . I dreamed of my sister's mouth on me, all over my body while you watched, and my son watched and the other guys. I dreamed of it when Sonny told me you wanted to make me airtight and I felt . . . I felt terrified, ashamed, horrified that I wanted my sister that way; but I did. I dreamed of her and the next day I told her about you, about us and what I did with my son and your mother and you, all of it but not what I wanted. I thought about her watching you all fuck me and I dreamed of being in bed with her, when it was all over and having her take my tit in her mouth while her she shoved a finger into my cunt. I knew I had to have her here but I could not admit it to anyone and it made me a little nuts. I told her she should come and we would finally share a man like she talked about so often but not just one man, all of you. I was thinking you guys would like the chance to take sisters, make us both airtight.

"I did not think about Sammy till you mentioned it but I think she did. But, Sonny, what I wanted, what I desire was to feel my sister's tongue on my nipples, to feel her finger stroking my pussy, to feel her kissing down my belly to the hair between my legs, part the hair and then kiss my cunt. I dreamed of it and I orgasmed in my dream and woke wet and crazed with that lust for her. I wanted her here so maybe, just maybe I could figure out a way to get her mouth on me, to kiss her and feel her lips on me, to feel her fingers thrusting into me."

Alissa kissed my ear. I was trembling, consumed with the picture her whispering voice painted for me while my hands gripped her ass.

"That is what I wanted. So, Sonny, you can make me do whatever you want, whatever you think will fill me with the longing I thought to make Melissa endure." She shrugged free of my hands and stood back from me.

My heart was pounding. I could hear the guys talking outside and here I was about to fuck these two sisters, again. "Kiss your sister, Alissa." I whispered.

Melissa's eyes got wide but then she smiled. The rest of the world seemed to grow dim and disappear. She scooted back onto the bed and dropped to her elbows, regarding her elder sister over the plane of her belly and between her arched legs.

"Eat her." I said. "Make your sister come. As many times as you can. Get her oiled up for what is coming."

Alissa looked at me. "Do you want to fill her first?" She asked but then shook her head, like she was avoiding gnats. She knelt before her sister sitting on the bed. She placed her hands on Melissa's knees still encased in the thigh highs. When she pressed them wide, they parted like a gate opening. "Lay down, little sister." Alissa whispered.

Melissa tried to speak but she could not. She scooted further back onto the bed and lay across it, spreading her legs. Alissa moved up her sister's body. Her hands caressed up each leg. Alissa crawled up the inert form of her younger sister till she was sitting over her tummy. Melissa's hand found Alissa's ass and held her gently. Alissa bent and kissed her sister on the lips.

"I am sorry, sis, for trying to . . . cheat you." Alissa said, then kissed Melissa's full lips again, her mouth clearly wide open. "I wanted you to see, to watch because I knew how you would wish you could have what I was having. But I see now, I understand I need to watch. I neeeedddd to watch them take you. I want to feel the sensations of seeing you come, of you being filled and fucked while I get nothing. I want that!" Alissa kissed her sister again. "I also know you like girls, women. I know about you and Grace Long and Savia Chen and the others. And I know you have always wanted to get me in bed with a man so he would urge you to kiss me, eat me, fuck me. I know that you have always wanted to overcome the elder sister thing. Today, I give you what you want but you must experience it and not have it. I am going to eat you, little sister." Alissa fit her mouth to her sister's lips and the two women kissed, both still, feeling the sensation of a sister's lips.

Melissa moved her hands to her sister's bra-covered breasts and began to knead them, pressing them together and massaging them which made Alissa moan into her mouth. Alissa broke the kiss and moved lower, lifting her sister and moving her more fully onto the bed. Alissa bent and took one of Melissa's breasts between her lips, kissing around the mound of flesh before engulfing the nipple.

Melissa gasped and her body arched, twisting hard into the other woman's ministrations.

Alissa moved to the other breast and repeated the motion with much the same response. Melissa's hands lay on her sister's shoulders and seemed to follow her but then they pressed on her, pushing her sister down, trying to mover her sister between her legs. Melissa's hand tangled into her sister's wild hair.

"Eat her. Suck her. Lick her. Jam your tongue into her. Feel what a woman feels like and make her feel what a woman wants to feel." I hissed, watching the two sisters change their relationship forever.

Alissa moved between her sister's legs and her tongue appeared . . . I moved to where I could see her clearly between her sister's legs. The tongue reached down and delicately touched Melissa's bulging pussy lips.

"Oh my gawd!" Melissa groaned.

Alissa licked up and down the slit of Melissa's pussy. Melissa lay still the first few times the tongue stroked over her pussy but finally her ass rose off the bed, higher and higher till she was trying to press her cunt against her sister's teasing tongue. Alissa licked and licked, painting Melissa with her tongue. Then, abruptly, she speared her tongue deep into Melissa's pussy. Her sister squawked and jumped, mashing her pussy against Alissa's mouth. Alissa gripped her sister's legs and began to suck and hum. Melissa's hips began to pulse, rising and dropping back to the bed. Then suddenly she jerked and her hips punched up, she arched her body high and screamed a tight squeal, her whole body shook as the orgasm wracked her body.

Outside the roar of the car starting came to us, muffled by the closed windows.

Melissa's eyes opened. "Your son and husband are out there. Ohhhh!" Melissa said.

Alissa got off the bed and pulled her sister's ass to the edge. She wrapped her arms around Melissa's thighs and opened her, peeling her legs apart before looking up at me. Alissa's eyes found me and she froze, waiting.

I nodded once and she stuck out her tongue, made it a spike and penetrated her sister with it, pressing it deep into her sister's pulsing cunt. Melissa cried out, trying to arch her body but having little leverage. Her body curled on itself which served to press her pussy against her sister's face. Alissa began to suck on Melissa's pussy, moving up to the clit and down to penetrate her over and over again. Melissa writhed in her grasp, twisting and grunting and moaning. Melissa cried out as her sister's tongue found a new way to stimulate her.

The car went silent. I heard the front door shut and the mumble of voices. Then I clearly heard Laura Wills saying, "Mr. Honeywell, would you like something to drink before you go?"

I lost his answer because I was struggling to pull Alissa from between her sister's legs. Neither seemed inclined to let me succeed. Finally, I dragged Alissa to her feet. She looked wildly around at me, her eyes gleaming with lust and her waking dream.

"Sam, your husband, he is downstairs." I whispered, loudly enough for Melissa to hear. Melissa's face changed and she shuffled to the middle of the bed and covered herself with the bedspread. "I am going to fuck you, Alissa, while your husband is downstairs. You have to be quiet or everything goes to shit. Not a sound."

I did not wait for acquiescence. I turned her around, pulled her to the door way, opened the door and bent her over, pushing on her shoulder blades. She understood and took good hold of the door jamb with each hand. I gripped her hips, pulled the panties down her thighs and opened her ass. Alissa arched her body and her pussy appeared. I had forgotten to open my pants. Duh!

I struggled but then felt Melissa behind me, her nearly nude body pressing against me as she found and unfastened my belt and trousers. My hands remained gripping Alissa's open ass. Melissa skimmed down my slacks with briefs and with one hand, directed my cock at her sister's pussy. She understood the moment, the feeling Alissa would have of being penetrated with her husband so close, unaware his soon to be ex-wife was upstairs being fucked at the door to a bedroom. We could hear him talking to Laura and her musical laugh, all nerves and flirting.

My cock plunged into Alissa and she cried out. Her body convulsed once, sealing me out of her depths. I pulled back and shoved forward a time or two, making Alissa pant with my pace. Then she shuddered and her body flowered and let me pierce her. I plunged deep into her. Melissa clung to my back, pressing her bare breasts against my shirt-covered body and rubbing her cunt against my ass, dry humping me with the same rhythm I was using to fuck her sister. Our motion reverberated into Alissa's pulsing pussy. In that position, I fucked Alissa Honeywell to a small orgasm, pounding her till she shivered and shook with the climax.

The front door closed and I heard someone on the stairs. Chris appeared as I pulled free of Alissa's pussy. His eyes flickered from nude Melissa to bent Alissa and finally to me, which was entirely the right order "They're gone." He said. "Mr. Honeywell is taking Sammy home and Sammy will drive his car back. Brent and Landon went with them."

Mrs. Wills appeared behind her son. Her face was a mosaic of emotions. "I have never been so horny in my life." She said, amazed. "The feeling of needing to act normal so soon after . . . " she stumbled to a stop. "I could not believe how erotic it was to act normal. I kept imagining Mrs. Crawford being fucked by her nephew . . . " She shook her head. "Sonny, please, you have to let me be airtight soon! My gawd I cannot stand it any longer. I need to be fucked! She made me come and having Landon inside me, my gawd I want to fuck all of you." She giggled. "Twice."

You should have seen Chris' face. It lit with both joyful anticipation and lustful jealousy.

I nearly laughed but I controlled myself so I could say with some sober insistence, "Laura, I think you need to change, don't you?" Her face clicked from the rapturous look to one of studied and sober servitude.

"Yes sir." She said and slipped past us into her private bath.

Chris watched his mother move towards the bathroom door. Well he should because her conservative button up blouse came off and she reached behind to unhook her bra. She stopped at the door and turned to look at the rest of us. She smiled brightly. "Back in a jiff!"

Chris looked over at me. "How long, Sonny?"

I pulled out of Alissa's pussy and helped her stand. She bent awkwardly to pull her panties snuggly back into place. I shrugged. "Can't fuck 'em all at once, Chris, so someone has to go last. You and Laura are nominated but I assure you, she is getting way more out of the List than anyone else."

Alissa did not seem to be listening, but I presumed she was. I took her by the elbow and steered her over to the vanity. Turning away without binding her, I gestured at Melissa who stood in the middle of the room like she was lost. "Fuck her, Chris. We are all going to fuck her. You get started."

He looked over at the black woman with such lust, when she saw the look in his eyes, she moved immediately to the bed and crawled onto it.

"How do you want me, Mr. Wills?" She asked softly, crouching on her knees and looking back at him over the plush arch of the perfect orbs of her ass.

I almost told him to wait and have his mother undress him but bit my tongue. I doubt mere words would have stopped the flurry of activity which ended with Christ standing beside the bed naked, his white body glittering and his long thin cock hard and pointing out straight from his lean body. Melissa, crouched on the bed, twisted her body and took hold of his cock, intentionally straining to get the tip to her lips. When the end of his cock broached her lips, Chris groaned, pulled out of her grasp and overran her position, rolling her onto her back. Her legs parted naturally, opening to form a perfect frame for him to fit into and he did. Chris took firm hold of his cock and ran the tip up and down Melissa's slit several times, seeming to find control, snatching it from the morass of his sexual need.

Melissa lay completely still, her body open and waiting. After several swipes of the cock head along her slit, she moaned and lifted her knees. With her heels planted on the bed, her ass rose up and Chris' cock head slipped easily into her body.

I moved to the side of them to watch. Behind me, Alissa whimpered, a sort of chirp of desire as Chris' cock slid inexorably into her sister's snatch.

Melissa groaned. "Oh sweet motherfucker, fuck me like I was your mother!" Her hips ramped up, slicing his cock into her. Clever Chris pulled away, forcing her to arch more and more till she was balanced on her shoulder blades and heels. He released his cock, the helmet still notched in her pussy, gripped her by the waist and jammed his cock hard into Melissa's arched body. They collapsed together onto the bed, both exhaling with their individual efforts. Chris got to his knees between her legs and pulled Melissa's dark body hard onto his cock. She squirmed with the penetration. He leaned over her torso and took a breast into his mouth. Melissa grunted as he sucked on her breast and then shivered as he kissed a nipple. She ground her hips against him, seating his cock deep into her body. Then she began to wind her pussy around his cock, gyrating and shoving while he sucked her breasts.

Laura appeared from the bathroom, fussing with her maid costume. She stopped when she noticed her son fucking Melissa.

Chris bent forward and kissed Melissa on the lips. Her hands found his face and held him there, kissing him, straining to meet his lips with hers, mouths working and surging while her body pulsed up and down on his cock. Chris toppled forward, stretching out his legs between Melissa's. Balanced on his hands while he kissed her, his ass rose up and slammed down, running his cock deep into Melissa's furrow.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes fuck me." Melissa panted. Her breath coming in ragged rants as Chris searched for a rhythm while probing deep inside her with his cock.

Chris dropped to his elbows and then lay full on the writhing woman. Her legs widened and her feet came up and hooked behind his knees. Chris gripped her ass and he began to pound into her in earnest, blow after blow, stroke after stroke till she began to call for him to fuck her faster and harder.

Chris did. Faster and harder, he fucked her, hammering her into the mattress with metronomic precision. Their bodies surged and parted, surged and parted, filling the room with the sounds of their conjunction.

I caught Laura's attention. She moved carefully over to where I stood beside the bed. Alissa's eyes were fixed on the sight of her sister being fucked.

"I am going to fuck you, Laura but you cannot come." I said softly.

Mrs. Wills pulled her eyes away from the couple on the bed and then, registering my words, nodded. "Where do you want me?" She asked equally as softly.

Chris and Melissa were not lying straight with the bed but from the near corner of the foot of the bed across it diagonally. I maneuvered Laura over to the head of the bed, turned her and sat her down. I moved between her knees which parted like the curtains at opening night. She slumped back onto the bed, dropping with abandoned anticipation onto her back so that her head just narrowly missed connecting with Melissa's dark shoulder.

Chris rose up and looked at his mother. He watched her face as I ran my hands up her bare legs to her waist. She moaned and lifted her legs a little, inviting me to enter her. Chris slowed his progress with Melissa and she opened her eyes and turned her head to watch us.

I gripped Laura by the waist and pulled her a little ways away from them, moving her ass to the edge of the bed. I crouched between her knees, pointed my cock at her pussy and ran it into her. Her whole body arched and I thought she was coming but she mastered herself and lay still with a tortured sigh. I felt her master her body and relax against me. Her breaths rattled in ragged gasps past her parted lips. Her eyes fluttered and her head twisted and jerked. She mastered herself, opened her eyes and lay still. "So close." She sighed longingly.

It was at that moment that Chris moved his torso off Melissa, stretched his neck and kissed his mother full on the mouth.

"Oh fucking gawd!" Melissa groaned.

I ran my cock hard into Laura and she groaned into Chris' mouth. Her hands fluttered like wedding doves not sure if she should touch her son while he kissed her or not so they remained suspended in the air. I withdrew from her clasping cunt and rammed her again with my cock. Laura grunted and her body flinched. She shook her head, fighting off her son's kiss.

"Oh no, no more. I'll come, I know I will. Please, Sonny, don't make me come! I want to but I want to serve more. I want to feel you all fucking Mrs. Crawford and watch when she takes you all at the same time! Please, no more!"

I nodded and pulled free from her body, admiring and marking the depths of her willingness to be controlled and denied while serving. I glanced at Alissa and we shared a moment at the end of which she nodded, licking her lips. Anything meant anything to me; anytime meant anytime and I was going to test her resolve till she surrendered and admitted she could not endure it and refused me. I would push her limits till she cracked and became the woman who said no after saying yes. I would break her with her own pleasure!

1...45678...10