Sharing the MILF List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid opened his eyes. "You see? Sonny's mother, fucking me while my wife sucks his cock. He could fuck her but he has something else to do this afternoon, I understand. He is going to fuck Alissa but only if you agree to this arrangement."

Mom moaned and her body slid lower onto the huge cock. She lifted up, pulling off of it before pressing her body down onto it again. She made no further progress. Suddenly she bucked, squealed and her whole body stiffened. She jerked and fell sideways off of Sid's cock onto the couch. She lay on her side, facing Sid, twitching and jerking, her skirt hiked over her pale, smooth hips.

Sid stood, pulled up his pants, put away his cock and sat back down. He pushed my mother's dress higher off her hip and planted his big hand on it. "Mr. Kline, here is the choice for you and your partner. I presume you want to do what is required to finalize our deal today, now, right? If you want my business, your wife, her sister and your ex-wife have to fuck me. Your partner's wife and his daughter both have to fuck me. Do that and you two gentlemen will handle my business. Oh, Bickerstaff's niece and you both have a mistress. I'd need to fuck them as well."

Annie slipped her lips along the length of my cock, not stopping until my cockhead pressed past the back of her mouth and into her tight, convulsing throat. Gawd I wanted to come! But she clinched the base of my cock while she held me buried in her mouth. I glanced at Alissa. Through the erotic fog that obscured the world, I could just make out the look of horror on her face—not about Annie sucking my cock but at what Sid had just said.

"No." Kline breathed. "I can't. She, they . . . impossible!"

Sid nodded. "I tried to save you this. Now you understand the terms of Alissa's agreement, you as a participating partner must contribute. Wife, ex-wife," Sid chuckled. "I like that, collecting an ex-wife. That is fresh."

"Fuck her. You could have that bitch if you wanted."

"I do want." Sid sobered. "Wife, ex-wife, sister-in-law, oh and your mistress. Sonny fucks them all. Bickerstaff contributes his young wife, his adult daughter and his youngest sister or niece—he can decide. Oh, no wait, he is not here so he will contribute them both. And his mistress. That is this part of the deal that you have been read into. Now, I am a fair man, Mr. Bickerstaff . . . "

"Kline." The plump man squeaked.

Sid stared balefully at the man, astonishment that a partner could be so stupid. "Whatever. Look, if I was going to do what I said, I would fuck them all myself. But I as I said, I am a fair man. I will be content if Sonny her fucked them all for me. You understand? The alternative before you is this. Provide my associate here your family pussy or I will take Mrs. Honeywell and go somewhere else. Do you understand?"

Kline nodded slowly. He glanced at Alissa but she ignored her.

I could not tell if she was scared or about to laugh.

Sid continued. "And just so we are clear, I will ask for your input when I want it and only then. Till then, I expect you to let Mrs. Honeywell do her job. Because the next time you put your nose where I do not want it and where it does not fucking belong, I will fuck all of your family pussy till they echo, then I will do them from one side while Mr. Duncan here does them from the other side. They will either never forgive either of you or they will never give you another sniff of that luscious pussy you like so much."

Sid smiled his most rapacious smile. "I have my research team as well, Mr. Kline. Never presume that I am haphazard in my business dealings and believe me, your women are not part of the business your firm and I am going to do. But both you and your buddy need to understand who is who and what is what. So Sonny, here will fuck them all. I will take your word and Mr. Bickerstaff's word that you will make good on this agreement but I will not wait long to hear that Sonny has done them all, mouth, cunt and ass. So when you sell it to them, make sure that they know they are going to be well and truly fucked. I happen to know that Sonny is an accomplished ass man. Annie enjoyed a length of his cock in her ass just the other day, while I watched." Sid laughed now, genuine delight in his voice and eyes.

Annie's mouth took on an expressive urgency on my cock and I nearly came again. A hand rode her head as it bobbed back and forth on my cock. Fuck but I liked being blown like this. I could not believe I was so excited.

"I tell you, Kline, this guy, look at him. My wife is sucking him and he is enjoying himself. Alissa, I think it is time to pay up . . . well, if Mr. Kline has no objection to providing his assurance that the women I just specified will be fucked . . . Mr. Kline, can you speak for Bickerstaff?"

Annie pulled her mouth off my cock, got unsteadily to her feet and returned to her seat. She left my cock glistening in the wind. I did not know what to do with it so I kept still, hoping no one would notice my bare cock. Alissa and Melissa both stared at it with roughly equivalent looks. I hoped I interpreted the look in their eyes correctly. I called it "hunger" and felt good about myself.

Kline looked like someone had just broken a raw egg into his mouth. "I . . . I . . . " he stuttered. He took out his phone and hit a button. "Bicky, you fuck. It was all true. Yes, both. No, there is no fucking mistake. I saw his cock. I stood here and watched a woman try to mount him. She took half of him before she gave up. He made her come without half trying. No. No chance. Impossible, not your wife or mine either. He wants Portia, Becky, Portia's sister Taylor. You have to give him Dannielle, Sophy and, er, you have a younger sister?" Kline held the phone away from his ear. "Not him, Bicky, not him. A boy, the kid Alissa mentioned about that other thing, from the other day. Kingston wants him to . . . yeah that's right." He held the phone away from his ear again.

Sid pointed at him. "And Clara Swearington and his mistress too, Tina something? Tina Louise, a white woman, I think she was. Black hair, freckles, huge tits and a ripe apple ass."

Kline goggled at Sid, then held up a finger. "Let me talk to him." Into the phone he said, "Goddammit, Bicky, you said this would all work out! You can't fucking back out now that you find out you are wrong. If we fuck this up Peppers will . . ." Kline stopped and looked around the room. He went to the door and out of it.

"Close the door, would you?" Sid said into the resulting silence.

Melissa did. She sat down, staring at the floor. No one moved. My cock got cold, coated with Annie's service.

"Should I fuck Alissa now?" I asked Sid. He held up his hand. The look I got from Alissa was hilarious. I had twisted her psyche into knots and this whole situation continued that. I could not tell from the look if she was hot or frightened, whether she was disappointed or relieved, maybe both; whatever she was, it appeared as intense focus.

"Fuck Annie, if you like." Sid said casually after a slight hesitation..

Annie uncrossed her legs and stood up. She moved to me and grasped my cock in her little hand. She moved in front of me and lay down onto the desk. I lifted her pleated skirt and found garters and a tiny thong. I moved it aside with a finger. I whiffed her excitement. She bowed her body and then arched her hips, parting them and presenting me with the flowering lips of her pussy. I thrust between her cunt lips and she grunted and mumbled in Chinese. I was rearing back to run my cock deep into her when the door opened and Kline appeared. His eyes flickered over the sight of Annie laying on the desk. Blondie was behind him, Clara Swearington. Her eyes widened along with her mouth. She gasped and staggered into Kline.

"Close the fucking door!" Kline hissed.

I ran my cock into Annie and she groaned. Her overheated body bucked and her depths clinched onto me, gripping my cock in a wondrous hold, shattering whatever control I thought I had.

Blondie closed the door.

"Bicky, Mr. Bickerstaff says okay." He growled. He turned to Ms. Swearington. "That fellow fucking . . . fucking, he is the one you have to fuck." Kline fixed his eyes on the woman and waited till she pulled her eyes from the convulsing woman on the desk and nodded.

"Yes." She sighed. "Yes, okay." She smiled into my eyes. "Now?"

"Fuck no. Whenever he wants. Get out and tell no one about this."

"Duh!" She growled back.

I pulled my cock out of Annie just before Blondie opened the door to leave. Her eyes fixed on my glistening cock then she met my eyes and gave me a brilliant smile. Annie sighed, moaned for a moment and then struggled to her feet and back to her chair.

"Alissa. Your turn." Sid said.

Alissa wore a business suit, jacket, cream blouse and a straight skirt. I had been pondering how I was going to fuck her since she appeared, wondering why she wore the tight skirt. It would have to come off. I wondered if she thought about this moment when she dressed this morning.

She unzipped her skirt and shuffled it down off her astonishing ass and hips. She wore a half-slip.

I pointed at Melissa. "Want a taste of Annie? Just a taste before I fuck your sister?"

I saw Sid's glance at Melissa and a half smile while he shook his head. I had been watching Melissa shift and twitch in her chair. She stood so fast she looked sheepish. She approached me and got to her knees. While Alissa removed her slip, revealing her own garters and no panties, Melissa licked at my cock. Her mouth opened and she sucked my cock into her mouth. She immediately backed off.

Mom, on the couch, righted herself and pulled her panties back on. "Mercy I am wet," she said with wonder in her voice. Her panties on, she looked up at me. "Honey, did you really give me to Sid?"

I pressed on Melissa's forehead and she backed away, stood and returned to her seat. I pulled off my shoes and pants. Alissa watched me.

Kline moved back to the door of the office. "I don't fucking believe this." He murmured.

"How do you want me?" Alissa said, her eyes half-closed. Her voice lilted and she smiled at me as I finished striping off my pants.

I glanced at Sid. He gestured with an open hand. "I only watch once in a while. It is not really my thing."

"From behind," Kline hissed, "Take off her shirt and bra. I want her naked."

Alissa did not hestitate but shucked off the jacket and unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts came into view.

I had almost told the turd to shut the fuck up and maybe Alissa sensed that. Sid said nothing so she acted. But I sensed she wanted to be naked, wanted everyone to watch her fuck me, watch her come. I doubted she would come, I had wondered the night before if she could come. Till that moment, I thought it would be a poke, a stroke and thank you ma'am but I saw then that this was going to be a full-fledged fuck.

Naked, Alissa bent over her desk, dragging her breasts along the top of her desk as she lay down. She reached behind herself and gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Say it." Kline whispered.

"Oh Sonny, come fuck me!" Alissa sighed as she settled her nude body onto her desk.

"Yes, Sonny, fuck her." Sid said.

"Fuck my sister, Sonny." Melissa added.

"Fuck her, son." Mom joined in.

Annie looked over at me and then smiled. "Fuck Mrs. Honeywell, Sonny. Fuck her good!"

The echoes of Kline's command seemed to diminish it and him. It had the opposite effect on me.

I felt a huge wave of erotic energy flood around and through me. I smirked. "Well, it seems unanimous." I moved around the desk, pushed the chair into the corner, grasped Alissa by the hips with both hands but had to release one to direct my cock into her parted pussy lips. Seated in place, I shoved my cock into the black woman. With both hands I gripped her black ass and shoved my cock deep into her. She groaned and shuddered, lifted her hips and snapped them back at me, driving her pussy down hard onto my cock. She was slick and hot and my cock seated into her body immediately.

"Oh, oh, oh fuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!" Alissa keened. I withdrew a few inches and then ran my cock into her body once more. "Yes, fuck, yes!" She hissed, sucking air through her teeth. Her hands pulled on her ass cheeks hard and tight. I ground my cock into her and she shuddered again. I pumped into her several times before seating myself fully inside of her and grinding, swirling her steaming flesh with my cock.

"Holy fuck. Holy fuck!" Kline grunted. He lifted his phone and snapped a picture.

Sid, for a big man, can move fucking fast. He had the phone away from Kline before the man could blink. He gripped it in one huge hand. "Dick." He muttered. "I should fuck your ass for that you fucking idiot."

Alissa missed it all. I began to bang against the twin cushions of her wondrous ass, pounding at her. Each time I pulled back I yanked her back off the desk so I did not pinch her against it. She released her own ass and found a firm hold on the desk. I hammered into her. She grunted with each stroke, offering me resistance that ground us together. The initial little climax had fired her passion. It was molten in her. I felt her body clinch and jerk and then my own orgasm flashed through me. My hips ground into the luscious woman I owned, filling her with cum. She jerked, she pulsed and then she squeaked, a scream escaping through gritted teeth. Her hips shimmered and then she jerked hard just once and relaxed.

My cock slipped free of her and I staggered sideways to sit bare assed in her office chair.

Sid turned to Kline. "All of them. Both of you. Sonny, Mr. Duncan gets them all on demand. Do you understand me? Do not fuck with me, Kline. Tell your buddy he does not want me fucking his women either. If either of you back out, I'll have them all myself. Understood?" Sid did not wait for a reply. "Now go."

Kline opened the door but Sid stood and crossed to him.

"Oh, Kline, tell Bickerstaff that you two need to leave the women you are fucking alone till Mr. Duncan has been inside them, mouth, ass and pussy. Understand? I have some homosexual friends who would love to try to convert the both of you just for the fun of it. So no cheating on us. And no funny business, I'll know and when I know, you will fucking pay with your little virgin asses." With a big hand, he pushed Kline out the door and closed it.

"Fuck me." Melissa said.

I looked at the little digital clock on Alissa's desk. It said three-twenty.

I started dressing. "We have to go. Melissa, your flight is at nine, right?"

She nodded.

I wiped my hands on Alissa's ass. She did not move but lay still. I bent over her. "He is not going to fuck you. Just as well get dressed. I'll see sister Messy gets to the airport." I whispered.

I looked at Sid and he grinned at me. "This is the best part of my business. What dicks. Thought they could snake this account from your woman there. They will learn not to fuck with me because they really do not want me fucking with them, or theirs." He rumbled.

I hesitated but mentally shrugged. "Sid, I am not sure I understand something. Can I ask something?"

He nodded, turning to help my mother stand, which she did only to shift her ass back and forth with a blissful look on her face. "Shoot, Sonny, but I need to get back to the conference room to sign the docs. This finalizes the deal nicely. Thank you. But shoot, what is it?"

Alissa stood up and I handed her, her bra. She looked at me. For good measure I bent and took a dark nipple into my mouth and sucked at her for a moment and she shuddered. She dropped the bra on the floor and placed her hands on my shoulders and held me in place. She sighed when I withdrew. "Sid, when you say you fucked all those women, I presume in China, how did you manage? I don't mean to put too fine a point on it but your cock is fucking huge. Could all those women take the whole nine yards?"

Sid shook his head. "In reality, only a few actually tried and maybe a dozen or so actually got me fully inside their twats. The rest, just the thought made them swoon and, like you, I had someone else do the honors. I never watched very often but generally, I used guys who would owe me for giving them a particular woman to fuck. The women, mostly were thrilled to contribute theirs and get a little strange to help out hubby or brother or son or whoever. They like fucking for a purpose." He nodded, then, "but they did like fucking once the bra and panties came off. But make no mistake, your mother is special." He hugged Mom from the side and she blushed, still shifting her hips.

"I can still feel him, like he was still inside of me. I think I'll come while I am walking." She whispered, amazement infused in her voice.

Then, with Melissa and Mother close behind I sauntered, really sauntered past Ms. Swearington and out of the law offices of Peppers, Bickerstaff and Kline.

I shook hands with Sid. He sniffed his and grinned at me. I slipped an arm around Mom and with Melissa behind us, I staggered down to the elevator. Mom and I supported each other, both come drunk. The elevator arrived and we descended. I walked us across the street to the galleria elevator and up to the level where I parked before anyone spoke.

"Now what?" Melissa asked once the elevator door closed behind us. I turned to my mother and kissed her, a lover's kiss. Mom responded like she was ready to fuck. Her body molded against me. One hand caressed my cheek while the other rubbed up and down my side.

"Hey, okay, fine, I get it. You are a mother fucker." Melissa whispered.

Mom pulled apart from me. "You know what I want." She said.

I didn't.

She repeated it. "You know what I want? I want you to do Melissa. Enter her but don't come. Then whatever you do, that is up to you."

"I am taking you to Natasha's house where I am going to take off your clothing and lay you down on her bed and fuck you, Mom."

Melissa gasped.

"Melissa wants to see us. She wants to watch me mount you. " I looked at Melissa. "Isn't that right, Mrs. Crawford."

She shook her head. "You two have such wonderful fucking ideas!"

I pulled Mrs. Crawford into the loop of my free arm and walked both women to the door of our car.

"I want to sit in back. I need to rest, relax and . . . " Mom trailed off.

I unlocked the car and turned to Melissa. She smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips. She wore the outfit she had worn on the plane. I reached under the skirt and ran my hands up her legs. I was immediately hard. Mom opened the door and sat, legs out, feet on the concrete.

"Take her against my window." She said in a soft voice. "I want to see it from behind her." She pulled her legs in and slammed the door.

I peeked around and saw no one. I maneuvered Melissa's back against Mom's window and lifted her skirt. Melissa wore no panties and only a garter belt and stockings. She spread her feet and arched her back, presenting her pussy to me. Her hands deftly unwrapped my cock. With my pants at my ankles and my briefs binding my thighs, I gripped her thighs and entered her. Melissa shuddered and grunted. Her body resisted me, taut and slick with her excitement. She groaned and popped her pussy at me twice, taking me deeper each time till I felt her inner tension release and my cock slide deep into her body. Minutes before I had fucked her sister.

"I was fucking your sister a few minutes ago." I said softly, speaking my thoughts.

Melissa groaned and began to grind her hips at me, surging and sagging away from me. Her fluids flooded out of her, running down her legs and mine.

Mom tapped on the window.

I pulled Melissa away from the window and lifted her skirt high over her hips. She groaned as I pressed her bare ass against the cool glass.