Sharing the MILF List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa did not move when I lifted the dress above her hips. I pulled her panties down her gorgeous black thighs, unsure where they came from. The thigh-highs made her dark skin black. I removed the panties and tossed them onto my trousers. I gripped Melissa's hips and she arched her back and I entered her. Her head lifted. "Mrs. Dun, ahhhhh, Duncan, ahhhh", she panted as I fucked her from behind. "Mrs. Dun, Duncan, your son, your, your son is fuck, fuck, fucking me." Melissa managed to get out before Mom pressed the woman's black face between her pale white thighs. Melissa burbled and then resumed her ministrations. Her mop of kinky black hair covered my mother's pale, white thighs and ass.

Mom sat up, struggling up right. "Come in her, Sonny. Then I'll eat her." Melissa did something just then and Mom's eyes rolled up in her head and she dropped back to the bed. I pumped at Melissa's wonderful ass, feeling the firm arch of her butt cheeks against me as I pumped my cock into her expressive pussy over and over again. She began to sway with me but could not manage much motion. I bent over her and began short little flexing strokes. I reached around her leg and twisting to get a hand onto her pussy. I must have bumped the button because suddenly she went very taut. Her pussy tightened on me like a trap, clasping and seemed to suck my cock into her body. Then she grunted and her hips jerked back at me, bumping her ass against me with force and intent. She shifted her feet wider, bent her knees and bent her torso to lift her hips. Then she began to fuck me, her hips twerking back and forth in short, violent strokes that slicked along my cock in perfect, clasping unity while inside her body, she gripped and pulsed around me. Her head lifted and she groaned.

"Fucking me! Sonny, gawd you make me so, so, so climaxed so good! Oh fuck me, Sonny!"

I did and then I felt her begin to collapse. Her knees gave way and she shuddered, twitched and began to tilt to the side. I put an arm around her waist, carried her to the bed. She was nearly limp. Mom scooted away from us, taking a position with her back against the head board. I turned Melissa onto her back and mounted her again. She groaned as I entered her but then I reached bottom and must have touched something special because she shrieked and her body convulsed around me. I dropped to my elbows, moved my hands down to her black ass and slammed my cock into her. She exploded into a fresh flush of orgasms. I rode her and when she was still, I resumed plunging my cock in and out of her. Moments later, she roused and her legs lifted to clasp around my back. She used her legs to tilt her body up and take me deeper. After a dozen stokes deep into her molten core, she shook through another little orgasm. She turned her head and kissed my cheek.

I was forehead down beside her face. I lifted a little and when I kissed her full mouth, the feeling of her huge, plush lips kissing me with such passion fired off my orgasm and I filled her with hard, spurting cock. I flooded her pussy and she cooed and stroked my body as I filled her. She kissed my neck, cheek and ear while the climax wracked me. When I rolled free, Mom gestured at Melissa and she moved to sit against the headboard while my mother got between her black legs. Mom stared down at the pink gash in the woman's body. Mom pulled her dress over her head and unhooked her bra, releasing her breasts. She bent to kiss Melissa's freshly fucked pussy wearing only the white garter belts and stockings.

My phone rang. Natasha roused from her stupor, found it with fumbling fingers and handed it to me. "Hello?" I said without noticing who was calling.

"Sonny? Where are you?" Sammy Honeywell said into my ear.

"Mrs. Rossini's bed." I said dully, not thinking. I rolled to my back, the sound of my mother's sucking and Melissa's groaning swirled around me.

"Jesus H. Christ and Mickey Mouse, Sonny . . . " a long pause followed. "I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, right. Is Aunt Melissa there?"

"Just fucked her. Mom is eating her now, like she wanted. Are you coming over?"

"I think I am too late but yeah. Why didn't you call me?"

I thought for a moment. "I just warmed her up, Sammy. When she comes to visit, you'll have sisters to fuck. I doubt your mom will sit idly by and watch her sister fuck you all by herself."

Another long pause. "Fuck me." Sammy said.

"Besides, you have a new fucking car. Don't be greedy. You can always fuck Annie."

Sammy gleeped. "Are you nuts? Mr. Kingston is in town!"

I grinned to myself. "I made peace with him. He gets Mom and we get Annie."

"Your mom? Really? You traded her for Annie Kingston?"

"That and so he wouldn't kill me, I think. Your Aunt's plane is at nine so you need to get here pretty quick. That is, if you are going fuck her before she gets on the plane." I lifted up to look at Melissa. Her eyes were shining and her arms were over her head, gripping the headboard while Mom ate her. She saw me looking at her but her eyes did not really register. It dawned on me that Mom had had lots of practice over the years. My guess Melissa was getting a lesson in how good muff diving could be.

"I am on the street now. There in five." Sammy said and rang off.

I sat up, my head spinning. On the bed beside me, Melissa was thrashing into a new orgasm, gasping and choking. The doorbell rang. I got up. "That's likely Sammy. Don't move, Mom, keep Messy coming. He'll want to see this." I padded nude to the door. By the time I got there the cold air had cleared my sex crazed head and it occurred to me that I was opening the Rossini's front door nude. It brought me to my senses enough to look through the peep hole before I opened the door.

It wasn't Sammy.

I opened the door, pulling it wide to show my smeared and weary body. "Mrs. Clark. What are you doing here?"

She stared for a heartbeat and then bustled inside. "Sonny, for gawd's sake, get out of the doorway. What if someone sees you?"

"Oh, yeah. Little head was in charge." I shut the door and took hold of one of her hands and lead her back to the bedroom. When she saw my mother on the bed between Melissa's legs, she gasped. I thought I knew what she was thinking. "Want your chance?" I said softly.

Kyla Clark turned her face up to me and I knew we had to get her air tight soon. The whole night at the opera thing had unhinged her in ways I was only beginning to understand. Melissa thrashed through a quick little orgasm and then the sound of Sammy's music thundered into the room from down the room, rapidly approaching.

"Mom, Kyla wants to eat you." I said. "Melissa, get it together. Your nephew is here." Mom struggled to her hands and knees and then flopped onto her back. "She's all yours, Kyla." I said. She did not move.

I helped Melissa off the bed.

"My panties." She said, putting her clothing to rights.

"You won't need 'em. Home work. Fuck your nephew twice before you get on the plane."

"I'll smell like sex." She said.

"Should make an interesting ride home, shouldn't it?"

Melissa stared at me then closed her eyes and presented me with her lips. I kissed her lightly. Her beautiful dark eyes opened. "Sonny, you have unnerved me. I thought, I thought I was wild but I have learned better." She turned abruptly and walked over to Natasha and kissed her full on the mouth, holding her head with both hands. They kissed while the music died and till the doorbell rang. Kyla had not moved. Mom lay on her back, her legs open, nude but for the garter belt and stockings.

I tapped Melissa on the back and she released Natasha and straightened. "Yes. Ready. Thank you for sharing, Mrs. Rossini. Fuck Brent for me." She left the room, going into the bath to run a pick through her hair. Mrs. Rossini looked positively drunk. She looked up at me and smiled. "I want some." She sighed.

I felt a lurch. If I had any starch left, it would be a miracle. Melissa arrived as the doorbell rang again. I walked her out to the living room. When I opened the door, still nude, Sammy grinned and stepped past me. I closed the door and turned to find him pushing Melissa against the wall, pulling her skirt over her hips. His pants dropped and she squeaked, then groaned, lifting a leg and sliding it up and down his body as he entered her frothy pussy. Sammy hunched against his Aunt, grinding his hips against her. She turned her face to him and took his face in her hands and kissed him hard. Breaking the kiss as his pace increased.

"Yes, Sammy, fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me!"

A minute later, Sammy stiffened and rammed his cock into his Aunt, filling her with a new load of cum. He sagged, blending against the black woman for a moment before pulling his cock free from her, pulling up his pants and stepping back. "Sorry, Aunt Melissa. I just wanted to see if I could do that. I never came standing up before."

Melissa gawked then laughed. She righted her clothing as best she could. "We best be going, nephew of mine. I have to fuck you at least once more. Sonny says so."

Sammy shot me a look of mixed emotions before smiling and nodding. He got her bags and they left the house. Just as the door closed behind them, the garage door began to open. I mentally shrugged. If Mrs. Rossini had left herself vulnerable, best to be caught nude, I figured. If it was Brent, I thought it would be interesting to go back and see what he thought of the mess we made of his mother's bed.

A minute later, Brent opened the door and came into the house from the garage. He saw me standing there naked. I felt a little odd but he just nodded. "I saw your car. Fucking my mother, are you Sonny?"

I felt the edge in his voice and was glad I could answer as I could. "No. Mine. Yours just watched. You saw Sammy? Mrs. Crawford wanted to watch me fuck Mom. She has developed a taste for women so she ate Mom and Mom returned the favor."

Brent looked at me like, well, like I was nude.

"Oh, and Mrs. Clark is here. Fuck her, would you Brent." I spoke as casually as I could.

Cool Brent did not even blink. "It is about her turn, isn't it? Shouldn't we wait?"

I shrugged. "Your house, your rules. I am going to go back, dress and collect my mother and go home. I am beat and she is fucked out. You can do her another time."

Brent regarded me for a moment before responding. "You leave me two, who am I to be greedy, though I am worried that Mom is going to wear me down to a nub."

I chortled. "You? A nub? It would take an army of Amazon's and a bushel of Viagra."

Brent finally smiled. We walked back to his mother's bedroom.

Mrs. Clark was grinding her crotch into my mother's face while kissing and licking Mom's pussy in a classic sixty-nine. Natasha sat in her chair, her blouse open, bra loose about her shoulders, her tits hanging out. She saw Brent and waved. It was such a cute response I laughed. I gestured at Mrs. Clark. "Get her off Mom, would you. We need to get home." It was a faux necessity but wanted to get Mom home before the girls got home. Seeing her fucked out would not . . . oh, who was I fooling?

Brent calmly undressed while I dressed. Nude, his huge spear tilting up proud in front of him, he moved to the bed and rolled Kyla onto her back, ass end to. He then got between my mother's legs and fit his huge cock into her pussy and pressed it as far into her as it would go in one thrust, which was pretty far. Mom twitched, her eyes dully regarding Brent as he fucked her.

"Jesus Christ, Natasha, your son is fucking hung!" Kyla said sitting up.

"You can fuck him if you want. Get him to come quick, then it's my turn." Natasha Rossini breathed, hands massaging her breasts.

For a moment, Kyla's face looked shocked. The reality of the situation seemed to merge with her own condition. "Brent, you hear honey? Your mother said you can fuck me!" Her voice lilted with laughter.

Brent pulled his cock out of my mother and moved between Kyla's open legs and pressed it against her pussy. She banged her hips up at him; the big cock speared into her. She groaned.

"My gawd, he is huge, Natasha!" We all watched while Brent worked his cock deeper and deeper into Kyla Clark. When he was finally rooted fully into the smaller woman, she screamed into a violent orgasm, her legs wrapping around him. She ground her hips up at him while he pounded down into her. He cried out and rammed his cock full into Mrs. Clark. Mom moved to the edge of the bed and stood up, unsteady on her feet. I watched Brent fill Mrs. Clark while Mom dressed. I put on my shoes and walked Mom to the front door. Natasha had gotten onto the bed, stripped naked and she kissed Kyla as we left the room.

In the car, Mom looked over at me. "That was strange. For me at least," she said.

I nodded. Suddenly the previous week and the weekend caught up to me and I was exhausted, mentally, emotionally and physically.

"Kyla, she seemed to want that."

I nodded. I thought of trying to explain myself but found I had no words. At home, the house was empty. Mom shambled into her room to shower. It was barely seven o'clock. I showered and, with only a towel, I peeked into to see how she was doing. The light was on but Mom lay half uncovered, nude, with a bare shoulder and most of her back bared down to her wonderful ass. I went into her room, intending only to turn off the light but she roused and rolled onto her back. Her eyes opened.

"Lie down with me, Sonny. I want you to sleep with me. I don't care what the girls think. Fuck them, don't fuck them, just sleep with me. It has been a long time since I woke up with a naked man beside me. I miss that. A lot."

The girls would not be home till nine or ten. I dropped the towel and got into my mother's bed, sliding my naked body in behind mother's cool ass. She sighed and then rolled onto her back. I kissed her. Mom's hand found my cock and it turned turgid in her hand, then stiff, erect and hard. I think I left my body because I would have bet I had nothing left. But I guess my mother is a special woman! I kissed her again and she pulled me over on top of her. She fit my cock into her pussy and I sank into her once more.

"Oh, Sonny!" She cried as I bottomed out in her cunt still slick with fluid. "I cannot believe you gave me away to Sid Kingston." Her hips jerked up as I descended, meeting my down stroke with a half-hearted surge of her own. I had little energy but the feel of her lips aroused me and her plush body responded to me so perfectly. "He'll stretch me out, Sonny." She gurgled with pleasure as my cock ran up inside of her again. I was moving in slow motion. "I want it. I want that big cock inside of me again. I dreamed about it last night and woke with it on my mind."

"After the first of the year, Sid will come back after the first of the year." I wheezed. I felt all the strength draining out of me.

Mom shimmied, a little response to my cock. Her pussy was replete with lubrication. I had no idea I had this much starch. I had intended to go to bed and get up early and study, try to get caught up. I was a little behind. She lifted her legs hooked them on my thighs. She tilted herself up, making a straight shaft of her pussy so that I could stroke her with my cock without adjustments. She smiled sweetly.

When I came, it was a whimper. I jerked twice and then flopped down beside my sexual mother. I remember her leaning over me to turn off the bedside light, draping her breasts over my chest. She kissed me on the lips and lay down. I remember hearing the door open, the light coming on and hearing Tawny squawk, turn off the light and close the door. Two seconds later, Georgia did the same thing with Talia standing beside her. They left the light on long enough for me to sit up and ask them to turn it off. After a moment, Georgia turned to her sister and kissed her full on the mouth. Talia squeaked. The door closed and I went to sleep. It was not dreamless, I woke in the night with a boner and rolled Mom onto her back and took her while she slept. She came in her sleep as I fucked her. When I went to sleep that time, I did not dream. My dreams had come true.