Sharing the MILF List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom tapped again and I looked around the black woman. Mom was pointing over my left shoulder, mouthing something. I nodded, pulled free of Melissa's body. She whimpered but as I quickly covered myself, a car cruised past us. I opened the door and Melissa got into the car. Minutes later I was on the freeway headed back towards our neighborhood and Mrs. Rossini's bed.

Mom laid down on the back seat and in moments she was asleep. For the first part of the ride, Melissa just gazed out the window. Neither of us spoke.

After a while she spoke. "Is it true you write books on Amazon?"

I glanced at her but nodded. You are a star, I thought, smiling at the woman.

"You use your name?"

I shook my head. "Medium McClusky." I said, feeling that lurch I get in my gut when I lie. But what was I going to say? You are on literotica? Congratulations, everyone knows you fuck your nephew and love pussy? Hardly a wise choice. It is true she was a gorgeous, sexy black woman. That would have to be sufficient. I told her that.

She nodded. "Thank you. What is it called?"

"A, The Pleasure Contracts, actually. There are a couple. I hope to get a few more done, a, soon. It's a series about a guy about my age who is seduced by an older woman and then gets to fuck a whole variety of women because of it. There is a contract for pleasure involved."

"A guy thing, then. Variety? One of every kind of woman? Fucking just out of curiosity?"

I nodded. "Sort of but more complicated." I shrugged. "Might not be your thing."

She nodded and looked out the window again while I drove.

"I never got a chance to ask you. Do you remember, yesterday?"

Melissa looked over at me and grinned. "I doubt I'll ever forget it." She said in a husky voice that trickled over me like a woman's hand in the dark.

"I mean, do you remember what you agreed to?" I pressed.

She shrugged. "Tell me. I might have said about anything while I was coming."

"You remembered this morning. You said anytime Sammy wanted you . . . . " I trailed off.

She did look over at me then. She shook her head. "No. I said I wanted to fuck Sammy anytime I visited. You said I had to fuck him and his father."

"But you agreed." I saw Mom's head appear in my mirror. Her eyes were barely open.

"Sammy and his father? Really?" Mom asked. She slumped back out of sight. "I thought I was pathetic but I am just hooked on giant cocks." She sighed. "I am pathetic."

Melissa glanced over her shoulder. For a moment she was silent but then she said, "I may be pathetic but how many women have ever had a father and son in her at the same time? It won't become a habit but fuck me! I get quivery and weak just thinking of having Sam in my pussy and Sammy ramming my ass. Fuck me but I love it all!"

I nodded. That was what I needed. I took our exit and at the stop light punched my phone and dialed Sammy. He answered. "Hey Sonny!"

"Sammy, I am driving so only have a minute. You busy tonight?"

"Nope, well studying to do but nothing I cannot adjust. What you need?"

"Be at Brent's house at six sharp. Bring your cock."

Sammy wheezed. "I never leave it lying around. Do you?"

The light changed. "Gotta go. See you as six." Stupid to drive and talk at the same time. Like trying to do homework and fuck at the same time. Neither one gets your best.

I glanced at Melissa. She was smiling. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You want me to fuck him."

I shrugged. "I want him to take you . . . ." Mom chortled in the back seat. " . . . to the airport." I finished. "You are both adults. If you want to stop for a quick something something along the way, what is that to me?"

"I am his Aunt." Melissa said. "Shit. I am fucking my nephew. I fucked him. He rammed his cock into my ass and I sucked his cock and he fucked me normal. I never thought those words would come out of my mouth or that his cock would go in it. I cannot help it, I get a thrill running up my legs and down my back when I say it out loud like that. I get just nuts inside. Jeezus, Sonny, you have to fuck me!"

"I thought you were just watching." Mom asked from the backseat.

Melissa twisted to look at her. "Okay, fine. I'll watch you fuck your son." She straightened. "I may be some sort of twist but I get nearly the same thrill when I say that! You are going to fuck your son. He is going to put his cock into your pussy. I am going to watch Sonny fuck his mother."

With the f-bombs exploding all around us, I half-expected my mother to object and try to censor the black woman. Melissa turned around and looked me. "You know what I really want." She spoke in a whisper.

For a moment I was confused but then realized the words seemed like a question but she had not asked a question. I glanced at her and tried to guess what was in her lizard brain.

"I can hear you whispering." Mom said from the back seat. "Oh, fuck, I don't care. Just so you fuck me."

Inspiration struck me hard on the heels of Mom's f-bombs. I wanted to look at her and see if she was toying with me or in despair but I was driving and I had to voice what was bouncing around in my head. "You want to eat my cum out of my mother?" I did make it a question. I could not help it.

Melissa's face registered shock when I glanced at her. Behind me I heard Mom sit up and lean over the seat. She whispered in my ear. "I heard that. The answer is yes." Mom said, her voice taut. She sat back, leaving the tendrils of her warm breath slinking through my body. My cock roused and then flashed erect. An erotic shiver ran through me like I was possessed. I was. Erato had gripped me hard and had not let go of me.

"How the fuck could you know that?" Melissa breathed.

"He is like that, Messy Melissa." Mom said from the back seat. She sounded drunk. Then she sat forward and lightly kissed the side of my neck, licking at my skin with a hunger I loved feeling from her. "I want it all, Son. I want this twisted Nubian princess to watch you take me, to mount me and see me thrash through climax after orgasm with my own son. I want her to put her lips to my cunt and clean our cocktail out of me and make me come if she can. I want you to sell me to Sid so he can fit me over his cock like a human condom and fill me up with cock and I want to cum till I am stretched out like the fat lady's sweat pants. I want to be so stretched out all anyone else will want is to jam their cock up my ass or in my mouth. I want to be able to say 'fuck' in a sentence without blushing. " She giggled and settled back into the back seat. "Mrs. Crawford, eat me."

I remembered I had asked Natasha to call Kyla and I wondered if she had? I turned onto the Rossini's street and drove to their drive and parked to the side so Brent could get past to his garage. Their house had three cars.

I turned off the car and looked at Melissa. "Are you ready?"

She nodded. "I am just watching. Shouldn't you be asking the woman in the back seat, not me?"

"I am ready, Sonny." Mom said softly. "Oh my, I am so ready. Is Tasha going to be there?"

"Watching." I said. I got out of the car and walked to the door. Melissa and Mom arrived about the time Natasha opened the door.

"You're here." She said only, when she opened the door. She turned and walked into the house, back to her bedroom. I followed and after an instant's hesitation, Mom and Melissa did as well. Natasha stood facing the door of her closet across her bed when I arrived. I moved in behind her, circling her waist with my hands and running them down her thighs. She wore a pair of pink jeans for breast cancer awareness month and a flimsy white blouse. Her thighs bulged in the tight jeans, firm and full, forming about her ass in a most flattering way. I ran my hands up and down her body. When I cupped her breasts, she sagged back against me.

"By the stars, you would think after Saturday I would have had enough to last for a year but Brent fucked me this morning and now I want it again. I love it! What have you done to me, Sonny Duncan?" Natasha cooed.

Mom arrived beside us on one side and Melissa arrived on the other.

"Is Mrs. Clark here?" I asked as I nibbled at Mrs. Rossini's ear. She wiggled against me, giggling lightly.

"Uh, no. I, uh, called her but, uh, I have not seen her. She said she would cuuu, cuuu, come."

I released the twanging woman, turning to my mother. I took her into my arms. She smoothed against me like a mink coat. I kissed her lightly on the lips. "You two sit down. I am going to make love to my mother." I said in a hoarse voice. Mother fairly gleamed with pleasure. Words are so rich in potential when applied like a tender touch in a surprising way. I felt the other two women leave us. There were chairs at either end of the dresser, one a straight backed by the door and the other a sitting room chair.

Mom looped her arms under my arms and over my shoulders. She rose to tip toes and I kissed her hard. Her plush body pressed against me and for a moment, she was new and mysterious and fresh and eager. I could feel her need and want emanating from her, radiating like an attractive force. My cock swelled and twitched in my pants. I kissed my mother hard on the lips and then when she gasped and broke her lips loose from my mine, I kissed down her neck. She shivered and lifted one foot and tried to climb me like a greased pole. I kissed to the crevice of her breasts, holding her by the ass and lifting her as I licked and kissed at her cleavage. She shuddered, her hands gripping my shoulders . Her hips began a subtle, pulsing thrusting in my hands, punching me in the stomach with her pussy as I licked down between her breasts, bending her backwards. Her legs lifted and she locked her heels behind my knees. It unbalanced us and I staggered with her full weight in my hands, she hung from my shoulders till we hit the bed and fell onto it.

I got awkwardly to my knees, one on each side of my mother's supine body. She lay looking up at me, a queer little smile on her lips, her eyes watching. I understood immediately. She was waiting. I slipped my hands under her ass and leveraged her to the center of the bed. She put one hand on my enlarged cock then retrieved her other hand and began to open my pants.

"Scissors." I said once, then again.

"Tasha? Tasha!" Melissa's raw voice rose behind me. "He wants scissors."

Mrs. Rossini grunted and a moment later, she lay a pair on the bed beside my hand, as Mom opened my pants and put her hand around my cock inside my briefs. I did not look at Mrs. Rossini. I was focused on my Mother. I picked up the scissors and got to my knees between my mother's open legs. She stretched her arms over her head and lay still, her eyes watching me, that peculiar smile on her lips. She wiggled her ass and widened her legs. I got between them and she widened them again about me and then became still. With finger and thumb I took hold of the hem of her white stretch dress and pulled, lifting it towards her watching eyes. The fabric peeled off my mother's body a little at a time, twisting and bunching before slipping along her wide thighs. The tops of her stockings came into view; the straps of her garters two on each side and then the frame of her white satin panties covering the pussy.

When I released the dress, it snapped over her crotch, covering her. I lay down the scissors and with both hands, peeled it back up her body till it bunched over her waist. When I released it, her garters and the dark blur of her pussy remained in sight. I picked up the scissors and lifted my eyes from my mother's pussy to her eyes. She was watching me but meeting my eyes did not change her expression. She waited on me. I waited till she lifted her hips, a slight waver in her body that lifted her pussy, pointing it at me. Mom closed her eyes and looked away, pressing one cheek into the upper flesh of the arm stretched beside her face.

I took my cue. I slipped the blade of the scissors under the fabric of her panties, pressing the cool metal against Mom's spread hip.

"Ohhhh." She sighed into the silence.

I closed the scissors and they merely bound in the clothe of her satin panties. I corrected the approach and made the first cut. The tight satin cloth relaxed around my mother's pussy and leg. I made another cut and another which opened her left leg, releasing the panties entirely. I twisted to the left and inserted the single blade of the scissors under the remaining satin of her panties.

Mom moaned again and hips lifted just a little. "Ohh honey!" She breathed. "Who would have thought scissors could feel so, so sexy!"

I closed them for the first cut and she twitched. I closed them again and Mom cooed, pressing her face hard against her extended arm, eyes closed. When I cut the other leg of the panties free, she immediately lifted her hips. I pulled the satin free of her body and tossed it off the bed. My mother waited.

I tossed the scissors off the bed and made my pants comfortable around my thighs. I took hold of my cock and bent it to touch Mom's pussy. It gaped, glistening and open like the proverbial flower. She did not respond except to stop breathing. With one hand I pressed the head of my cock through the folds of her pussy and into her body.

"Oh Son, Son, Sonny!" She gasped. Her body seemed to be stretching, tightening with anticipation.

I held the head of my cock inside of her for a moment and then bent over her. Her face turned up and her eyes opened. Without warning, she raised her torso off the bed and kissed me hard, mouth open, full of tongue and passion. I held myself aloft for a moment but then tipped over onto my hands and my cock sank past the entrance of my mother's body, sliding through the lush flesh, descending into her while she kissed me. The penetration seemed to rouse her lips. Her hand found my shoulders and when her muscles could no longer sustain the strain, he pulled me down on top of her.

"Fuck your mother, Sonny. Give Mrs. Crawford what she wants. Give me what you want. Give me what I want. Ram your cock into me, Sonny. Oh gawd, fuck me!"

I did. I intended to go slow but the feel of my mother's body enveloping me, her legs rising about me and clasping about my knees to get the leverage to pump her hips at me as I fucked her riled me. I felt the rising orgasm, a swelling tide of pleasure that welled up in me. I rushed to inspire my mother and her body responded, sensing my approach to ecstasy. She lurched beneath me. Her arms stretched over her head again and she groaned into a long squeal, shaking, then her body bucked under me. My cock descended deeply into her shivering body. Her legs widened and I clicked a bit deeper into my mother. She tensed just as my orgasm swelled in me and I jerked into her, planted in her like ownership, the first of my many spasms painting her insides with cum.

My mother jerked into a tense, attenuated orgasm shivering with tension while I pumped into her pussy over and over again. My mind seemed to wander in the flood of pleasure and I felt her stocking covered legs on my legs, the garter belts on my thighs and hips, the belt and bunched band of her white dress on my abdomen. My mother shook through her orgasm, shaking and squealing. I reared back and crushed my cock into her and it seemed to start something new. The squalling turned to screams and she chanted "yes" and "come" and "ming" over and over again while I finished filling her pussy with cum.

I ran down, my batteries lost power and I sank down on my mother, keeping my elbows under me so I did not crush her. Her hips continued to pump up at me long after my cock quit spurting into her body. I was awash in the feel of her and all that happened, every other woman I had mounted seemed to unite to create this pleasure, to expand and extend it. My mother's hands caressed me and her lips kissed along my shoulder and as far up my neck as she could reach without moving each of us.

I either passed out or dozed because the next thing I remember was my mother's soft voice.

"Mrs. Crawford." She said so softly I thought I was hearing a sigh. The consonants altered the meaning of the sound and the next time she said it, a bit louder, a bit more distinct my brain registered. "Mrs. Crawford." She said again.

I knew what she wanted. My mother! She had spent a lot of years with my sisters, eating and being eaten; I supposed that it made sense that the idea she would like to experience another woman. Heavily, I moved off of her. I got unsteadily to my feet. My trousers bunched at my ankles. Mrs. Crawford and Mrs. Rossini stared at me, licking their lips. Both had a hand between their legs and Melissa was rubbing her considerable breasts with the other. I turned to my mother and dragged her to the edge of the bed, leaving her legs dangling off the edge.

Turning around, I smiled at Melissa. Her eyes got wide. When I shuffled over to her, not bothering to take off my shoes and escape my pants, she pulled her hand from between her legs and giggled. She put her dewy hand into mine.

"Mrs. Crawford, I believe you wanted to go down on my mother after she fucked me." I said in a cool voice. I felt so proud. What words came out of my mouth! I had in that moment one of those chaotic moments when I was once more that guy listening to my buddies discuss fucking the MILFs and that we should all contribute. I could not believe that a few months of pussy could rearrange a guy's mind and life so thoroughly. I pulled Melissa to her feet. She bent forward and kissed me.

"Jesus Christ, Sonny, you never miss a trick do you?"

"Anything for your pleasure." I said.

She nodded, almost speaking but then lapsing into that hungry, hundred mile gaze as her eyes swept past me towards my mother in her freshly fucked dishabille. She moved around me like I was a stone column. I sat and puzzled over my pants and shoes.

"Oh yesssssss!" My mother hissed into the room. I looked up from my private Gordian knot and its promise and saw Melissa bent from the waist, her hands tipping my mother's hips up and her mouth pressed fast against the entrance. Mom bucked and twisted from the tits up, like she was trying to get away but her hips did not move an inch. Well, not until they bucked up, crashing against Melissa's sucking mouth. Melissa pushed Mom further onto the bed but remained standing. It looked awkward but then it occurred to me what the woman wanted.

I pulled off shoes and slacks and skimmed off shirt and wife-beater. Nude, I stood up but my cock had not caught up to circumstances. My eyes found Natasha. She stared at my cock. I moved over beside her. "On your knees, Mrs. Rossini." I said loudly, wanting my mother and Melissa to hear.

Natasha did not hesitate but flowed out of the chair. The pink jeans were gone, puddled beside her chair. She put both hands to my cock, directing it towards her lips. Her tongued swabbed my cock. I stood still and bowed my head and closed my eyes. Natasha licked my cock but only after she fit her lips around it did it began to respond. Back and forth, her head moved, skimming her lips down the shaft of my cock, her tongue lashing the head of my cock when her lips sucked at it. As she pressed her head lower, she sucked harder and the pressure brought my cock back to life in four or five deep strokes into her throat. As my cock swelled, Natasha sucked harder and harder. She found one of my hands and pressed it over her breast.

I was ready. Much as I wanted to fuck Mrs. Rossini, I pulled free of her lips and then helped her back into the sitting room chair. She looked up at me with such longing I almost changed plans. But my brain reminded me that Messy was leaving and deserved some attention. I turned away from Natasha. She cooed with disappointment but said nothing. I went to where Melissa stood, bent at the waist, sucking, kissing, and licking my mother's pussy.