Sharing the MILF List Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

Brent, however, was in full voice, recounting his week with Mrs. Rossini. Sammy listened with tight eyes, finally making mention of the fact that his mother was having none of him for some reason. He glared at me.

"I thought you were fucking kidding about no mommy for me! What the fuck, Sonny?" He almost sounded angry.

"Yeah, Sonny, when are you going to initiate my Mom so I can start doing her?" Chris asked.

I was a little surprised to hear he wasn't, or at least to hear him say it out loud. It gratified me a little, making me feel a control I guess I had possessed but never really felt to that point. The MILF list had been more like falling out a window than building a brick wall. Now, it was like the world had stopped and I was touching what we were doing, really focusing on it for the first time.

MILFs! I shook my head, delighted by the thought of the delicious variety we all enjoyed. "You always have Annie." I said. "I am sure Mrs. Rossini would welcome you, too. Don't you think, Brent?"

"What about your mom?" Brent shot back.

The response startled me. I shrugged. "She is an adult, she'll fuck who she wants."

"It makes me nervous to be fucking Annie with her husband in the house. She seems to really love it though." Chris said. "She screams and makes a racket all the time. She'd fuck me right in front of him if I'd let her but I am . . . ." Chris looked around.

We were all staring at him.

"You are fucking Annie with her ol' man in town?" Sammy muttered, amazement in his voice.

Chris nodded, then shrugged. "She called me Tuesday." He grinned. "I asked about her husband and she just said, 'He watch if he like', and that was that. I figured if she was willing I was. She was, I was, we did. He watched TV downstairs while Annie screamed. I took her ass and she screamed louder."

"Jesus." Landon muttered, real respect in his tone.

Chris blushed. Landon was never impressed by anything.

"Let's go fuck her now." Sammy said, eying me.

"Can't." Landon said, but did not elaborate.

I read his unease in his eyes.

Brent looked away, "I, well, I was going to go home." He finally said.

"To fuck your mom, I bet." Sammy said, a tease in his voice. "Want some help?" His voice cracked a little and he giggled.

"As a matter of fact, yes. She wants it every day." Brent said, "since . . . " He glanced at me. "Last weekend." Then he grinned, comprehending Sammy's added little question. "I don't mind if you all help."

I shook my head, suddenly feeling like doing the other MILFs was cheating on my own mother. I wanted her but truthfully I did not know what sort of situation I would find at home. I wanted to find out so I begged off. We scattered. Sammy drove me home then he and Chris headed for Annie's; Chris' really but their intention was to fuck Annie. They discussed it in detail in the front seat all the way to my house, finally agreeing that she deserved to be double-teamed. They were dickering over ass and pussy when I got out. I felt guilty at closing the Hotel Alissa. I thought about going to fuck her but decided to leave her alone. It dawned on me that the lack of attention might confuse her. But then I considered the amount of work she faced with the Kingston contract and figured I might be a distraction. At any rate, I talked myself out of even calling her, supposing that she would find the lack of attention erotic. Hoping. I found that I loved that warm feeling of control it suggested while I contemplated how to give her a new erotic experience that would make her wet to the knees.

At my house, I found mom on the couch with Tawny watching HBO. She looked up at me with a mild smile and a little wave. Tawny ignored me. I took a chair and watched the chick flick, Bridget Jones Does Dallas or whatever, till Mom got up to get something from the kitchen. She asked if we needed anything.

"Yeah, but I'll get it. I am not sure what I want. What do we have?"

"You'll have to see for yourself." Mom said. Tawny waved us quiet. Mom walked towards the kitchen.

I did not know if she was teasing me or not but when we got into the kitchen I put a hand on her shoulder and spun her around. She was in my arms in an instant, flowing together like smoke and fog. When I finally released her lips, she breathed, "Liar." She ran a hand over my very hard cock.

"Lair? What?"

"You said you didn't know what you wanted." Mom whispered, pressing her face into my chest to smother the giggle erupting from her.

"I want you. Now." I said, placing my foot between hers and pressing my thigh between her legs, opening her.

She shuddered, but shook her head. "I am yours but, Tawny . . . "

I released her. "Tell me you want to fuck me." I hissed, putting my lips close to her ear and breathing the words into it.

"I want you." Mom said.

"No. Say, I want to fuck you." I insisted.

She shook her head and shook free of my arms. She looked at me, poured a glass of wine and returned to the living room. I went upstairs and showered and, at a loss, returned to studying. Something about the situation gave me laser focus and it was nearly one before I came up for air. I did my toilet duty. The house was dark. I padded down to Mom's room and silently opened the door. I slipped into her room, only to wonder if I had left my door open. I poked me head into the hall and saw that yes, I had. I went and closed it. I did not want one of the girls to see it and wonder what I was up to, since I certainly was up to something.

I stepped into Mom's room again but her voice whispered to me.

"Is that you, Sonny?"

My cock shouted something she could not hear. I moved silently to the side of her bed. My hand found her hip and she scooted over. I bent over her and found her mouth. She kissed me and I began to rub her breast.

"Oh Sonny!" She breathed.

I wanted her to say something else.

"Do you want me?" I asked.

"I want you." She agreed.

"Then say it." I said.

"I want you."

"I know you do. But say what you want."

"I want your cock."

"Better. You know what I want you to say."

"No, Sonny. I don't." She whispered, her voice puzzled.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you." I said. The only time my mother said 'fuck' was when she was crazy with passion, usually, though the last few weeks had found it in her conversation way more than ever before. This was not yet such a time. That was what made it seem so sexy to insist she say it. I miscalculated.

"If the girls are here, I will wake them. God, Sonny, if you touch me like you did, I will scream my fool head off."

"I'll cover your face with a pillow." I said.

"Please, do. Do me now." My mother whispered.

"If you say it."

"No." She said.

I got off the bed. "Ok." I went back to my room. I don't know what I was thinking. She would have fucked me and I left her alone just cause she would not say a few little words while she wasn't fuck drunk? I realized immediately I had screwed the pouch. But by that time, I felt beyond the point of recovery so I went to sleep, my hard cock remonstrating me for such stupid foolishness. But there lingered in me a luscious feeling of lust delayed, of control asserted, that left me panting in my dreams.

The next morning I rose late as is my habit on Sunday, well, when I am not getting ready to fuck someone on a schedule. I went downstairs. Everyone was around the table. I staggered into the kitchen and Mom got up and poured some orange juice. She handed it to me and said in a quiet but very distinct voice, "I want you to fuck me, Sonny. Please." Her voice was ragged and she looked like she had had no sleep at all last night.

I held very still, trying to see my sisters without looking. They all seemed to be paying attention to their toast and coffee. I was the only one who did not drink coffee. My cock usually woke me up. Here I was, hoisted upon my own petard and what a petard. I glanced furtively as my sisters who had to have heard my mother's comment, her plea as it were. They studiously avoided my eyes, finding all manner of things to stare at besides me with my mother's hand parting my robe, groping for my stiffening cock. "Fuck me, Sonny. Please. I need it right now or I won't be able to concentrate when I go to work tomorrow. I want it. I want you to fuck me!" This time her voice was higher, more urgent.

My sisters might as well have been made of stone for all they reacted. Something was going on but I could not tell what it was. I shrugged, my favorite activity when decidedly confused and I was confused. I said "okay" and began to lift my mother's top, clearing one breast before she pulled away, took me by the hand and led me up to her bedroom. Inside, I spun her around, pressing the door closed with her back as I kissed her hard. I stripped off her tee shirt, the one she often slept in and knelt before her, stripping her pajama bottoms over her hips and down her legs. She lifted each leg and let me denude her. Before getting to my feet, I licked her pussy and tasting the cleanliness of a fresh pussy, I kissed it hard before sucking at Mom's clit. She grunted and her hips bucked at my face.

I gripped her thighs, pulling them apart so I could fit my tongue into her, pressing the flat against her clit while she burbled above me.

"Oh Christ, Sonny, fuck me! Please. Is that what you wanted? For your sisters to know for certain that you are fucking their mother? Please, now, I cannot stand it! Fuck me now!" Her voice was ragged with desire, growling out her need.

I struggled to my feet, passing my mouth close to her breasts. Her face was clenched, her eyes were wild. I looped an arm around her waist and carried her to her bed. I dropped her onto her back and she grunted. Her legs opened. I stripped out of my clothes and crawled over her, her legs parted around me.

"She is mine." I said aloud. "I can do anything to her. She wants me to fuck her."

My mother trembled, her eyes turned glassy. When she nodded, I thought I would come just from the joy of the moment.

I bent to kiss her. Her lips were soft, inviting. In a moment her mouth opened and her tongue greeted me. Our breath mingled. For a few minutes we kissed, till she wrapped a hand around my cock and gently tugged. When I entered her, I saw stars. The pleasure was so intense I thought I would die. She groaned and as I bottomed out in her, she gasped and muttered " fuck me, son! Fuck your mother. You own me now, so use me! Use me! Use me! Use, aghhhh me!" Her voice collapsed into grunting syllables of passion.

I used her. I pounded her, crashing our pubic bones together. I ground down into the welcome of her cunt, feeling her slick invitation clear to the bottom of her uptilted pussy. I pumped my cock into her over and over again while she hunched her ass up at me till the orgasm I wanted last night roared through me and I filled my mother with cum. She moaned as I filled her, humming as her hips met each of my hunching deposits of cum into her. When I was done, I flopped onto my back beside her. She immediately rose and cleaned herself. She brought a wash cloth, cleaned off my cock and then sucked me hard again. Once I was hard, she took my length deep into her mouth, fitting it down her throat while she swallowed around me, massaging me with her throat muscles in that luscious, unique sensation of a woman with her mouth completely filled with cock. She blew through her nose repeatedly till I thought I was going to come. Her warm breath rustled through my pubic hair, firing the passion anew in me. She squeezed my balls, held a moment then gently, carefully removed my cock from her mouth. She crawled up my body and without further ado, mounted me. My cock snuggled into her enveloping pussy. She ground down onto me while I gripped her hips and pulled her hard down onto me. My mother gritted her teeth and came with a sharp, violent jerk, her huge breasts roiling over me as she encountered her orgasm. She calmed immediately, her eyes opened. She stared down like she was rousing out of a coma. "I have thought of nothing but this since last night. My god, Sonny, I am addicted to cock. I have been without for so long." She ground herself down onto my cock. She groaned and began to roll her hips, surging onto my cock over and over again. She rode me till she screamed and her scream was loud and unrestrained.

The vision of my sisters hearing their mother coming and knowing their brother was making her scream with that unique passion had an unbelievable effect on me. I began to hunch up at Mom, holding her by her broad, full hips crushing her down onto me while I pierced up into her from below. She ground herself onto me and came over and over again, five or six times before finally falling off of me as though she were shot through the heart. I lay on my back for a minute. Mom recovered nearly immediately and got to her knees beside me. I took the hint, got behind her and rammed my cock into her pussy from behind. I rode her hard, she grunted with exertion as I fucked her. She bent her supple back, pressing her breasts to the bed and opening herself up to me. I hammered into her, jamming my cock into her with long, violent strokes. She mewled and keened.

Finally, I pulled out of her, rolled her onto her back and entered her again. I put her legs over my shoulders and bent her, ramming my cock into her pinning her to the bed. She groaned and shuddered and then screamed my name as loud as she could. If there was any doubt about what was happening in her bedroom with her son, my sisters would have had to have been daft to not understand now. They were not daft.

I did not really understand what was happening but simply figured that since she had fucked them all, they would understand what was happening and leave well enough alone. I held Mom's legs over my shoulders for a few dozen strokes then let her stretch out beneath me while I grabbed firm hold of her ass, gripping her spongy ass cheeks in my hands. I pulled her into my down stroke and she groaned with pleasure. Her lips found mine and the kiss zinged through me, her desire and her lust filled it. I ground my cock into her and then proceeded to hammer her hard into the bed. Just as my climax gushed out of me, she came again, squeaking like a door in need of lubricant. She squealed and bucked under me as I poured myself into her.

We slept most of the day away. I woke up around three. My thoughts were jumbled. My mother had announced to my sisters that she wanted me to fuck her. I lay staring at the ceiling for a while, thinking about my sisters and what they must be thinking about now, knowing their brother was reaming their mother while they listened and we did not seem too concerned they knew about us. I guessed I knew what Georgia thought and was vaguely surprised that she was not horning in on us.

When mom woke up, I asked her about it.

She sighed. "I told your sisters this morning that I was having sex with you and that it was none of their business. Not their fucking business, I think I said." She smiled wanly. "I told them we were adults and we could do what we wanted. I told them I wanted you and you wanted me. That's all there is to it." She kissed me and got out of bed. She went to shower, leaving me musing in her bed.

Finally, I got up showered and went back to studying. The house was silent. Mom went out and I was alone for the rest of Sunday. Strangely, fucking my mother in the face of my sisters only served to make me want her more. The certainty that this was prelude to fucking them aroused me and whenever I thought about it, I got hard. But I tried out the resolution that I was going to fuck mom as often as I could till I gave her over to Sid Kingston and his monster cock and found it felt good. I sort of liked the idea of teasing my sisters, fucking Mom at home with the sure knowledge they knew and would be soon to gain my sexual attention. I liked the idea of keeping them waiting, but too, I had two MILFs to make airtight before I was ready to turn my attention and my cock to my sisters. It was some time during that day right there, in the midst of that extended study session that I put two and two together and got the idea to give my sisters to my friends. Airtight sisters! Then I thought about fucking my sisters with my mother and the whole venue blew up. It was too much to think about how buzzed poor Chris would be at the prospect of pounding Mom and Tawny at the same time, well, you know what I mean. I felt so stupid for not thinking about it before then. The prospect buzzed me. It was too much to contemplate so I put it away with the visions of fucking Clara Swearington and the rest of the law firm harem, mostly Clara since she was the only one I had yet met. Then I thought of Alissa and oddly, felt a little guilty for neglecting her but the realized that ownership meant I could. She was mine whenever I wanted her and so if she had to wait, well and good! I went back to studying. That was all for later. I was trying to get an education!

Monday, I went down for breakfast and my sisters all looked at me with a mixture of emotions on their faces. Georgia looked primarily angry, like a woman scorned. Dalia looked amused. Tawny looked intense which for her was unusual and noteworthy in itself. I went over to Mom and kissed her on the mouth. She returned it with passion and soon we were grinding against each other. Finally, flustered, she shook herself free. I confess I had a fantasy about fucking her in the kitchen while my sisters looked on but Mom had to go to work and I had class. Rather than riding with Georgia, I left early and Mom dropped me. We did not talk, riding in silence all the way to school. It was an easy silence and I thought it was sexy. It felt weird to know I could touch her any way I wanted and all she would do is coo. I funneled the desire to do so into the future and let it sit there and draw interest.

That night I went to her room. She did not object. She moved over and I lay down. She turned to me and soon we were tightly clinched, kissing, my hard cock pressed between us. I turned her onto her back and pulled up her tee shirt, a dark blue shirt that made her black hair seem ink black. I sucked her breasts, kissing and licking them while Mom cooed and stroked my hair and back with her hands. After a time spent kissing her breasts, she moved me between her legs and I entered her. She was smooth, hot and soft, taking me deep immediately.

"I have thought about this all day, son." My mother whispered to me as her body accepted me. I ground against her and she lifted her legs, then with her feet planted on the bed, hitched her hips up, sliding me an inch deeper into her roiling flesh. "Oh yes, I do love your cock, honey!" My mother began to hunch her hips at me, fucking up at me with staccato jerks that set me to shaking with the pleasure of it and the sensation of being desired as she surely desire to have me inside of her. She was much too fast to match her motion for motion so I found a slower stroke that slide into her as she shimmied beneath me. My orgasm appeared in the distance. I kissed my mother and she felt the urgency in me. Her hands lay on my waist and rode my throbbing motion as I fucked her. She stretched beneath me, allow me to penetrate her deeply. When she stretched her hands over her head, I grabbed them and pulled them tight, hammering my erupting cock deep into her.

"Oh yes, Sonny. Oh, yes, I love, love, love that feeling when you come in me. Oh, yes, Sonny!" My mother babbled into my ear as my orgasm wracked me, weakening as the pleasure convulsed me. Her body tensed beneath me as I filled her. When I relaxed, her hands smoothed up and down my back, caressing me while she talked meaningless syllables into my ear.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers