Sharing the MILF List Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

My mother was in bed when I got home. Tawny and Georgia were in the living room, Ditzy and Nova I had called them when I was younger. It matched the blond and the redhead prototypes. They both looked up and suddenly I felt very vulnerable and exposed. I walked into the living room and cleared my throat.

Both sisters looked up.

"Ah, well, you both know I have been ah . . . "

"Fucking mom." Georgia added helpfully, though from the fierce look in her eyes that was not really her intention, to be helpful I mean.

"Right. I am sleeping with our mother." I stopped. "We are having sex, ah . . . " I almost finished, 'just like she has with you all. All three of you.' But thought better of it. I was not sure how that would go over. This was beginning to feel like a speech. Georgia was watching me like a cat regards a parakeet trapped in its cage but out of reach. Tawny was flipping through a copy of Cosmo with the month's nearly nude woman on it. I never got that. Why do women want to look at other beautiful woman all gussied up? Not being devout lesbians I mean. I wondered but I always looked. Those models were always hot. Tawny studiously ignored me, leaving the task of actually communicating to her elder sister.

"I just thought I should mention it."

Georgia snorted. "Great, Sonny. Thanks for the 411. What about your buddies? They all going to fuck her or just Brent."

I almost said she had fucked them too but didn't. I had nothing. I discovered this conversation never should have been begun. Can't do everything right, I guess. "I got nothing." I said and went upstairs to shower. Mom was reading when I slipped into her room, well, walked in, cock erect and everything. She immediately slid down into the bed, tossing her IPad aside. She lifted the covers and I felt so good, being invited in between her legs like that. When I entered her she sighed.

"We fit so nicely together. It is nice of you to give me this. Sid might stretch me completely out of shape and I'll never be the same. Oh, that feels so good, son."

"Mom," I grunted as I pushed my cock into her again, "you have had four kids. I think your body is pretty good about regaining its shape. Your tits are grand, your ass is great, your pussy is tight."

"And my ass?"

"Tight, mom, tight." I felt stupid. I kissed her and the whole coitus thing got serious. Soon she was groaning with muted pleasure. I erupted deep inside of her. Turned out to be sort of a quickie but damn it felt good to have her like that, to take her and give her such pleasure so easily.

"I love that gooey feel of cum inside of me after you come." Mom said after I collapsed and rolled onto my back. "I like little quickies like that." She got onto an elbow and looked down at me. "You know, Sonny, being desired by a man is great for a woman. Makes her more beautiful to be desired. That is why a woman in love attracts so much attention. You have brought me the love and affection of six men. I have done without for so long. I guess I have been making up time. So, well, thank you."

Her kiss was friendly, affectionate.

"Oh honey, don't come home too early tomorrow. The girls will all be home tomorrow night and I want a chance to explain the situation." She stopped and her eyes focused on mine. "What is this all leading to, Sonny?"

I grinned. "I think my sisters are going to fuck their brother if they don't kill me first."

Mom smacked my chest. "That is not what I meant and you know it."

I sobered. "When the MILF list is done, well, Mom, we are all adults so I suppose we'll do what adults do."

"Fuck, I hope." Mom said with an ornery twinkle in her eyes.

The word caught me by surprise. Not exactly what I meant. I meant we'd figure it out. She turned off the light and we went to sleep. I woke up a little later. I thought a while about sleeping in my mother's bed, her bare back against my side. The more I thought about it the more I liked it. Her bare back, smooth and warm, the arch of her hip; I ran my hand over her hip and pulled her onto her back. She sighed. I cupped a breast and she moaned, still asleep for the moment. When I rubbed her pussy, I felt the moisture and she sighed in her sleep, so I fucked her again. She let me. She was becoming a habit; a moaning, squirming, coming habit.

The next day, Wednesday, I got two calls. First, Landon called and said all the guys were down at the pizza place and asked me to meet them there. I got there about four, aware I needed to hang loose for the evening so Mom had plenty of time to talk to the blisters. Sammy talked endlessly about his Camaro. Chris was quiet, as normal but seemed withdrawn. Brent and Landon discussed whatever they talked about. I didn't listen. I was wondering about my idea, trying to get it to make sense. How could I get Kyla in bed with her son and his girlfriend like she wanted? It felt like a puzzle that tormented me till I thought about fucking a girl with my mother; then I got really hard and the embarrassment tuned me back into the conversation. Then I thought about fucking each of my sisters with my mother and knew I had to focus on something else.

Finally, Chris lifted his head from his reverie and said into one of the silences, "Sonny, what about Mom? When does she get what she wants?"

Suddenly everyone was looking at me. I glanced at Landon but he seemed the same guy we always ate pizza with. "I know, I know. I am working on it. We still have Mrs. Clark to make airtight and Laura should be part of that, don't you think?"

"Mom's brothers are coming for Thanksgiving." Chris said. "My uncles." He waited as though that meant something, something we should understand. Finally, looking exasperated. "Mom will certainly fuck them." He said. "And if she doesn't, they'll know something is wrong; if we tell her not to and she does what we tell her." He shook his head. "I have to go."

"Chris, dude, I'll think about it and we'll work out something. We have a month or so. We have time."

He nodded. "Don't waste it."

I put on a look of affront. "Waste it? What do you think we have been doing? Diddling our teddy bears?" Everyone was getting snippy.

"Sorry, Sonny. My," he looked around, "Laura, she is getting a little crazy. She wants it. I have fucked Annie so often I might as well be living at her house. Yesterday she just bent over the counter and lifted her dress. She had no panties on at all. When I entered her she was already wet. When I went back home," he hesitated. "Mom, Laura wanting it so bad makes me crazy. I want to give it to her so bad but I know you are right. When it is time, when you decide to let her come it will be great for her. I want to do it your way."

"You are a prince, Chris. I'd have been fucking her the whole time." Landon said.

"Me too." Sammy said.

I glanced at Sammy and his eyes bulged a little, guilt in his expression. I wondered what that meant. Of course he wanted to fuck his mother but was he? "She'll get it." I said to Chris. He nodded and left. Sammy had to go and Brent followed. That left Landon and I. He sat across the booth from me toying with a packet of cheese. He flipped it at me. "I talked to her."

"Was her mouth full?" I asked.

Landon met my gaze. "No. Not her. I fucked ah Kyla, like you said. I did not feel any better. But I did ask Darlene about it. You know, her occupation. She avoided the issue. I guess I chickened out and did not press her further."

"Thinking of just giving her the money?" I asked.

"Trust doesn't kick in till I am twenty-five and only then if I have at least a master's in something, reading tea leaves or high jump or something. Anything."

"Or pussy." I countered.

Landon shook his head. "No. Stop it. What am I going to do?"

"Are you sure your mother and Darlene have not met in some context?"

"I asked her that. Darlene said she knew my mother's name, might know her by sight but had never spoken to her."

"Then I think we should introduce them." I suggested.

Landon's eyes got wide. Then he grinned. "What have you got in your brain now, Sonny?"

I was puzzling out how to answer that question when my phone twitched and I answered it. It was Kyla "open legs" Clark.

"Sonny, I know it was you. I don't know how but thank you!" Kyla gushed into my ear.

"Why hello to you too, Kyla." I said, my eyes on Landon.

"My son laid me last night and it was wonderful!" Kyla cooed. "I know you talked to him." Her voice shifted, hardened. "What took you so long!" She sounded happy.

I was stuck. What had taken me so long? "I was busy." Not very original but truthful enough. "Pussy has put me behind at school. I have been chasing myself to get caught up. You know that old line about being born to do certain things before you die? I am so far behind I may never die."

She laughed, musical joy in her tone.

"Oh, Sonny, I am so happy. That knot in my stomach is gone. Landon dragged me into his bedroom and fucked me right where you fucked me. I thought of you well, at least once while he was between my open legs. Let's do something."

"Great. How about a movie. Friday. I am done with class by four. I can be at the Kingdom Cinema by four-thirty. Let's see 'Come Tomorrow'. Buy a ticket for the five o'clock show and be seated early. I'll find you."

Silence.

Landon was watching me, his eyes were calculating.

"Okay." Kyla said. "Four-thirty. I'll be there. I'll text you if I am going to be late. Text me when you arrive so I know not to wait if you stand me up. I'll wait till the movie starts if I don't hear from you."

"I'll be there, Kyla. Don't be so defensive." Everyone and I mean everyone was getting tense. Not enough sex, I seemed to me. I was very relaxed, though. So was my darling mother.

I put my phone away. "There, Landon. Done. I am going to fuck your mother at the mall tomorrow."

"In the movies?" He asked, incredulously.

"Okay, yeah, there too. The next movie is at seven-thirty. Be in line for it, 'Come Tomorrow', a romantic film I am sure. Be there before the five show lets out. Spot us when we walk out and tell Darlene that is your mother. Deal with it however makes sense, but with the idea that the end game may be for Darlene to know about you and Kyla making the double-backed beast."

"Knowing? Why?"

"She is a hooker, Landon. She has a secret life. You trade your secret for hers and now, then, you are both vulnerable."

Landon nodded. "I see."

I bumped his elbow. "So? How was she?"

"Mom?" Landon asked.

I nodded. "You remember how all this started?"

"I do. Mom fucked the pool guy, Antonio. He stopped coming around after you fucked her. She told me about fucking you on my bed."

"I am going to fuck her tomorrow maybe several times and the end result is that I will make sure that she smells like sex when she meets Darlene. Gives them both something to think about besides who you are or are not fucking."

We parted with a Brent-like plan in place. I studied on campus till about eleven and caught the late bus home. I arrived at the house at nearly midnight and let myself in. Mom was sitting by herself in the kitchen, a glass of wine, half full. The bottle was nearly full.

"I have been waiting on you."

"I wanted you to have enough time. How did it go?"

She poured the other glass full of wine. "Sit down. Drink."

Her slur was present but unless this bottle was the last in a series, she was no drunker than I was.

I did and did. "So?" I said around the sting of the tangy red. "What happened."

"I told them you and Brent traded MILFs." My mother looked over the edge of her goblet, trying to hide behind it. "You have to bring her here and fuck her so the girls can catch you."

"You are shitting me." I finally found words, eloquence failed me.

Mom shook her head. Then she smiled. "I think I panicked."

"I thought you had it all worked out. You were going to handle it. Swapping MILFs? Is that the best you could do?"

Mom drained her wine glass and poured more. The chocks were pulled.

"What exactly did you tell them?"

Mom looked at me. Her eyes were seeing fine. "Well, ah, I told them you had seduced Mrs. Rossini and when Brent found out he was going to kill you. So, in order to calm him down, you offered to let him fuck me, help him fuck me. You know, as a trade."

"You did not tell them he was . . .?"

My darling mother snorted. "I panicked, I did not lose my mind. No, nothing about a full house of Natasha over Brent."

"But how does that explain . . . . "

"You and me?" Mom smiled and she looked sleepy, listless, maybe she was drunk. "I told them you seduced me so that you could give me away to Brent. I also reminded them that I have ah, been having them since they turned 18 so it is sort of your turn, like that. Your sisters are fair minded. They understand."

"Georgia?" I asked, thinking of Georgia on her back taking me up her cunt and then Mom feeding at her pussy.

Mom drank. "Georgia, I told her to be patient. I told her you would be willing to make her air tight with some of your friends if she was patient."

I felt like I had been kneed in the 'nads. "You told her what?"

Mom looked blandly over at me. "I am fucking my son. Georgia wants to get on the circuit. I told her I was going to fuck you till January, or February, whichever. Chinese New Year, whenever that is. Then, I told her if she could get you to do her, I would not interfere."

"And how did Dalia and Tawny take that little bit of information? That sister Nova had done littler brother without them?"

Mom smiled. "Oh, we did not tell them. Georgia got home first and we covered that then. I told her what I was going to tell Dalia and Tawny and she agreed to keep her visit to brother cock a secret. I told you I would handle it and I handled it. The girls won't do anything to bother us. I get you whenever you like."

I noted how she phrased the statement but let it pass, marking it up to the wine. I should have known better.

"Friday, I am going to go over to Sid and Anne's. Did you remember?"

I had forgotten. I had forgotten something else. Nearly three weeks had passed since I fucked Alissa in her office, with an audience. I wanted to connect with her. I opened my phone and dialed her cell. When she answered, I could tell she had been asleep.

"Alissa."

"Sonny? Why are you calling so late. Oh, oh! Yes, Sonny? What do you want?"

"Fuck your son." I said softly.

"Excuse me?"

"Is Sammy home?"

"He is. Sam is gone."

"Fuck your son, Alissa. Right now. Until he is satisfied."

"Uh, just fuck?" She said, a twinkle in her lilting voice.

"Whatever he wants but be done when the sun rises." I hung up.

Mom's eyes were alight. "Oh my gosh but that is sexy. Is someone going to call me with instructions? Telling me to fuck you, I mean?"

I shook my head. "Nothing tomorrow. I want you to have an edge for Sid. Oh, shit, I have not called him yet."

Mom looked frightened. "You said you would."

I shook my head. "I forgot. I will though, right now!" Too much going on. I dialed Annie's phone. When she answered, she was gasping, panting and grunting. Someone was fucking her and still she answered the phone. What a woman!

"Yesssss, Soooonnnnnyyy." Her garbled voice came to me.

"Am I interrupting something, Annie?" The next thing I heard was Sid's deep voice.

"Hi Sonny, Annie is busy right the present. Mr. Wills is fucking my wife in on the guest bed and I have to wait for the little shit to finish before we can go to bed."

I had an "I love my life" moment. "Sid, Mr. Kingston, my mother would like to, ah, be had this weekend and I thought you might like to have her for a couple nights. You know, to use before you leave for the mysterious orient." I cleared my throat. "Sexually, I mean." I added, feeling stupid.

"I know what you mean, Sonny." He laughed softly. "Why thank you, Sonny. That is generous of you. What should I do with Annie?"

I thought that an odd question, coming from him. Funny that I had asked Mom the same thing. Great minds? "She is your wife, isn't that your purview?"

"Purview?" Sid chuckled. "Who are you trying to fool, Sonny?"

"Hey, I am just offering you my mom's cunt for your pleasure and hers. Why bitch when I try to improve myself?"

Sid chuckled again, a sound like giants rubbing boulders together in one hand. "I know. Shit, kid, I deal with such knives all the time, I am confused by simplicity. Thank you. Uh, Sonny, I am working on the lawyers. Their wives and company will be made available eventually but I am not pressing that. It may take a while. Call it a strategic matter. I am waiting for the perfect moment to take their women, for you to take their women. I hope you are not getting impatient."

I just grunted. I thought if any more pussy got thrown my way I was going to quit school and put out a shingle. Not sure what it would say, though.

Sid continued. "Same with my niece, Annie's niece really." In the background I could hear the smack of a hand on someone's ass and Annie's crescendo scream. Then it stopped and I could hear Chris say 'suck it, Mrs. Kingston.'

I just shook my head. Everyone I knew turned out to be a twist. No, that was not right. I just wasn't spending any time with anyone who wasn't. There is a difference. Normal people had become really boring. Then it occurred to me that if I met a normal woman I would immediately twist her if I could. I had mixed feelings about that.

"I'll pick her up at your house, Friday at six." Sid said. "Thanks Sonny. I could hardly ask but I do appreciate it." He was gone.

Mom and I went up together but I went to my bed and she to hers. The next day I saw Sammy and he actually hugged me. "She fucked me! She said you sent her to fuck me! Jeezus Sonny, it was amazing! She fucked me all night long. It was unbelievable. I could not believe it. You know, I think knowing it might be the last time for a long time made us both a little crazy and knowing that you sent her to do me, gawd it was amazing! You are a fucking genius!"

"Can I have your car?" I said.

Sammy immediately sobered. "Fuck you, Sonny. Pussy is one thing but that is my baby!"

I shook my head. "I mean, I need a ride to the mall after Econ tomorrow."

He agreed and I had that part of the day set up. On the way to class I called Natasha Rossini. "Tasha? Do you have a minute?" She did. "Listen, I need a favor." I hesitated. I had it in my head I needed to handle this the moment Mom spilled the beans. It occurred to me that I needed to tell her something but the truth that my mom was fucking my sisters and I planned to do so as well, that seemed a little TMI, even given our respective situations. "I was wondering if I could interest you in a rather casual roll in the hay?"

"Why Mr. Duncan, so forward of you!" She said laughing.

"I am afoot. Can you pick me up?"

"You mean now?" She chortled. "Of course you mean now. I'd love to pick you up. Are you that kind of boy?"

I chuckled and gave her directions to where I'd be close by the pizza shop and a time. If I understood the timing correctly, everything would work out just fine. I went off to class whistling. It did not hurt that I had finally gotten caught up with most of the work I was behind on. Mom said she would pay for school so long as I got As and Bs. Seemed fair but that was before I got her onto her back for a bout of the horizontal bop. I wasn't sure if my academic scholarship was related to my performance or not any longer, academic or otherwise.

At four I climbed into Mrs. Rossini's car. She looked at me, eyes shining. She had gone to a lot of trouble, with hair and makeup, eyeliner and shadow all the sort of thing. She looked good. She glowed in the presumed glow of our coming fuck. I said as much.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers