Sharing the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

"Jesus Christ, Sonny, that was Alissa Honeywell. I thought you were going to fuck me." She whispered fiercely into my ear.

"I will. Eventually." I whispered back, mildly. I felt so pleased with myself. Kyla sounded so disappointed but tight excitement rift in her tone. It was an odd, complicated condition and I think it confused her. The hand on my bare thigh trembled with an erotic palsy. I turned my head and looked the beautiful MILF. I felt her need, sensed her arousal, her commitment to the moment. She licked her lips and I responded with a hoarse voice. "Right now, you need to suck my cock. When Alissa gets back, she is going to sit between us and we are going to molest her till she screams. Do whatever you want to her. Play. If we have time, I'll fuck you." I did not wait for a reply but pulled Mrs. Clark around to face me, forcing her onto her knees beside me. Her hands gripped my bare knees. She looked down at my cock, running her hands up to the juncture of my body with my legs, her thumbs poking at the base of my cock. She wore a very low cut sweater that hugged her considerable chest. It was white and made it easy to see her cleavage. My cock was drying in the cool theater air. Kyla Clark gripped my cock and flinched, finding it dewy with Alissa's excitement.

"Lick it. Suck my cock, Mrs. Clark." My whisper wafted between us, light as spider silk.

Kyla bent her head and hesitated for a moment. When she looked back at me, I grinned. She bent forward and licked the end. On the screen, the music swelled and I did too.

I had not completely lost my woody and when she touched me, the sensation coursed through me. Her tongue touching me ignited me again and by the time she fitted her lips around the head and sucked at my cock, I was wondrously hard once more. She sucked loudly and I tapped the top of her head, shushing her. She lifted off my cock, holding it with one hand while the other gripped my thigh.

"Sorry. Sorry." She whispered. She kissed the end of my cock and then licked the length of it down one side and up the other. She kissed one side and then the other before fitting the tip into her mouth and pressing her head firmly down onto my cock. She groaned deep in her chest as my cockhead bulged her cheek and then bumped against the back of her throat. She gagged for a moment but recovered, lifting to breathe in with a great hiss before pressing my cock fully and completely into her mouth and thence down her throat. The sucking pleasure enveloped me and my cock responding, filling her mouth, pushing the head against the entrance to her throat. Her tongue worried along the length. Her lips massaged me. The pressure was fantastic! I could not help myself, I gripped the sides of her head and held her in place. My hips arched up and Kyla, bless her pea-picking heart, pressed her mouth down firmly, taking my cock deeper. I could feel her throat contracting around the end of my cock. My climax echoed in me and my hips bumped upwards. Kyla gagged and tried to back off but I held her. She blew through her nose and recovered the delicate balance between cocksucking and breathing. She mastered the tight rejection of the cock in her mouth and then resumed sucking.

I saw Alissa's form appear below us. She turned the corner and rose through the gloom. I watched her approach while Kyla continued to suck my cock. Alissa, arriving to find a woman sucking my cock, stopped at the entrance to the row. Her black face glinted but I could not make out her response. I thought she understood what she was seeing but she moved into the row but then stopped suddenly registering the reality the darkness hid. I reached up with one hand and pulled her into the seat beside me. She plopped down heavily.

With my cock securely in Kyla Clark's mouth, I leaned over and kissed Alissa, hooking a hand around her neck and pulling her face close enough for me to kiss her lips. They were stiff and chilly. She tried to pull back but then mastered her reaction and returned the kiss, pressing against me. She turned to make the connection more comfortable. I felt her hand find my bare leg and then she patted Kyla's back. I felt Kyla register Alissa's arrival; a sharp intake of breath, well, what should have been breath but turned into a tight suction on my cock. I was kissing one woman while another sucked my cock. I savored the dual sensation, keeping control enough to meet Alissa's questing tongue with my own. I broke the kiss and in a whisper loud enough for Kyla to hear, I said, "Unbutton your blouse."

Alissa giggled. "No buttons." She whispered back.

On my cock, Alissa had stopped sucking. I tapped the side of her head with my free hand and she returned to sucking me.

"All one piece?" I felt stupid for not noticing that detail about how she was dressed registering only that she was showing me her bra, the white showing plainly through the black, see-through blouse. Who could blame me for missing such a detail in the presence of her astonishing tits and the sure knowledge I owned them. I was liking the sensation of ownership.

In answer, she lifted the part of her blouse closest to me, peeling it high till she uncovered her bra-covered breast. I kissed the revealed black slope of her breast and then with one hand fought to push the bra off of it. Alissa helped and as a Kyla lifted and then crammed my cock deep into her mouth once more, I fit my lips over Alissa's nipple sucked with equal gusto.

Alissa squeaked.

I removed my hand from Kyla's head, turned it awkwardly and thrust it as far down her sweater in the front as I could, searching for her breasts. I could only manage to rub the back of my hand over one breast but the effect expressed by her sucking mouth was magical. I thought I would come again but Alissa directed my lips back to her breast. I kissed her puckered nipple, fitting my lips to it and feeling it crinkle and respond. I sucked at it and she sighed. My mouth fit over it, my tongue tip twirled around it, the roughness of her aureole tickled me. I sucked her breast hard into my mouth and assaulted the nipple with my tongue till Alissa cooed and panted beside us.

When I moved away, she slumped back into the chair. I could see in the dull glare from the movie that she had her eyes closed. I pulled Kyla off the floor and sat her next to the wall. I stood, bending and motioned for Alissa to move into my seat, which she did. It felt weird to have my cock bare in the cool of the theater, holding up my trousers at my knees with one hand as I shuffled past Alissa. She giggled when my cock bumped into her.

Alissa turned to look at Mrs. Clark and gasped "Kyla" into the noise from the movie. I tried to pull up her shirt once more, not wanting her to get fixated. I wanted to distract her from this situation before she started to think about it. She turned back to me. I lifted the blouse, pressing my hand against her still bare breast. I tried to uncover it. Alissa helped. Her bra was kiddywhompus, still covering one while the other bare. Alissa pulled her blouse up and held it, baring tangle bra and breasts, covered and bare. I felt the eagerness in her motions and it surprised me.

"Unhook her." I whispered, not clear who I was talking to. I was so aroused I could not tell if I was actually whispering or if I was yelling.

I felt Alissa flinch and then heard the "smack" of a lips kissing bare flesh.

"Oh, oh, oh." Alissa hissed, whispering but loud, like a stage whisper. I leaned to look around her and found Kyla had twisted in her seat and sucked Alissa's breast into her mouth. I reached across Alissa and tapped Kyla on the head. She released the nipple, sucking at it loudly as she backed away, pulling it so that it elongated. The light from the screen was bright and made it glisten.

Alissa leaned forward and a moment later her bra sagged about her breasts. Mrs. Honeywell pulled the bra up and off of her wonderful tits with accommodating willingness. I twisted and almost getting to my knees took her nipple closest to me into my mouth. Alissa flinched and jerked.

"Oh, fuck!" She hissed but arched her back, pressing breast hard into my mouth.

I sucked the breast heard then released it long enough to say, "Kyla, come on."

A moment later I saw the white smear move and I felt Alissa groan. Kyla's head bumped against mine. I pulled back to see what I could see and found I could make out Kyla's face and the darkness of Alissa's breast blurry against her mouth. Alissa was sitting back into the tall seat back, tense and shaking. For a few moments we worked at her breasts and each time I thought Alissa would come, Kyla would back away. I tried to keep an eye on her, feeling her motions by the way our mutual lover shifted in her seat. Alissa panted and it seemed like it was loud but the music from the screen covered her sounds. Finally, Alissa put both hands on us and held us against her bare breasts. When I finally remembered and tried to put a hand between Alissa's legs, I found Kyla's already there. I ran my fingers down her forearm, to her hand to find her fingers buried in Alissa's pussy. Alissa's body was twanging, jerking and twitching while Kyla pumped fingers into the black woman's body. She clearly knew what she was doing to Alissa and seemed intent on making the black woman scream.

Alissa groaned and then her hands moved and she was pressing Kyla between the seats. Kyla got smoothly between Alissa knees. Alissa slumped down till her ass hooked onto the edge of the seat. When Kyla resumed fingering her, Alissa twisted her torso over toward me and tried to kiss me, all without dislodging the woman between her legs. Then she froze. I twisted to look behind us and saw someone moving down the row in front of us. The guy glanced at us and then turned to go down the stairs.

"Hook up." I whispered.

Alissa convulsed as Kyla's lips found her pouting pussy lips. When Kyla's tongue entered her body, she thrashed into a new, violent orgasm. She held to me like she was going to fall a thousand feet. Her hips rose and fell as she quaked into a new orgasm. Alissa groaned and it was loud. The sound of her lust laden voice seemed to penetrate the erotic haze that surrounded us. Alissa sighed and pushed at Kyla. She moved into the corner, leaving Kyla kneeling beside an empty chair. She hooked up her bra and put herself to rights, struggling to get her shaking hands to pull the blouse over her breasts. I moved back into that middle seat, pulled up my pants and put away my cock away. Kyla moved back to her seat. We waited.

The guy came back with two big buckets of popcorn and two cokes. This was an R film so I knew there were no kids present. He did not look at us. As soon as he was settled below and to the right of us, both women reached for my cock. Their hands met and greeted each other and then together, they opened my pants and freed my cock. Kyla started to move between my legs but Alissa moved also so Kyla remained seated. Alissa bent over my lap and sucked my semi-hard cock into her mouth. After her lips kissed me and her tongue licked me, her mouth opened and enveloped me and I got hard, nearly instantly. After a couple deep bobs of her head, she sat up and gestured silently with a hand at my erect cock. She worked my pants over my hips, down my thighs and over my knees.

Kyla understood the invitation immediately. She did not hesitate but stood up and got astride my legs as Alissa had been, facing the screen. I was so happy to be shared in this way. I ignored the implicit fact that Alissa was giving me away. No time to be petty. Like Alissa, Kyla half squatted over my erect cock. This time, however, Alissa's hand gripped my cock and she guided Kyla down onto me. Kyla spread her legs and took me into her body. She groaned way too loudly. My cock sunk through the wash of her loins, penetrating her with pleasure that made her shiver. She sat back and lay her head on my shoulder. Her hips rose and fell, pumping her body up and down on my cock, fucking me with a short staccato motion that sawed my cock in and out of her over and over again. Her body began to twitch and then she tensed. She bucked on me, her hips thrusting forwards and then pouncing backwards. I gripped her and ground her down on me, jamming my cock deep into her, filling her over and over again with my long hard cock. The pleasure of being inside the woman radiated through me, washing me clean of other sensations and awareness.

My climax arrived and I filled Kyla with cum. She thrust her body down onto me, turning her head in a vain effort to kiss me without changing her position on my cock. Her mini skirt covered us incompletely. Her white legs gleamed in the gloom, spread wide on the outside of mine. When we were still, we panted for a few minutes and the three of us watched the movie for a while. Kyla finally let my flagging cock free of her pussy and moved to her own seat. She retrieved her panties, presumably stashed and covered her oozing pussy. Alissa shrank away from me. No one spoke; we did not look at each other.

We all sat, sated and saw the movie through to the end. When the credits rolled, we remained seated till the sparse crowd in front of us was up and filing out. We got up and together the three of us made our wobbly way down the steps. I felt like I was floating but I knew better. It made me take care to hit each step. Kyla, in front of me, seemed in no more of a hurry and Alissa lay a hand on my shoulder, I presume to steady her. I think we were all lightheaded.

When we finally made our way out into the corridor, I put my arm around each woman, tucking them together beside me on each side. My hand rested firmly on their hips. I muttered. "Fuck me that was intense."

One of the movie people glanced up at me. "Really? I have not seen it. That good?"

I chuckled. "I doubt you would believe me if I told you." Both of the women in my arms squirmed. The guy regarded me with a mixture of confusion, envy, and condemnation. I had an arm around them both, twisting each woman so part of her ass pressed into my crotch. I relaxed my hold on them both. We walked away and once out of earshot of the hapless fellow both women broke into giggles. We filed down the exit ramp right past the waiting area and I saw Landon standing against the near edge of the waiting crowd. His eyes found mine. They were intense, boring into me. Then they flicked side to side. He noticed who I was with. His eyes widened slightly.

I put an arm around both Kyla and Alissa again. They both snuggled into the curl of my arms.

At that moment, I saw Darlene. She was curled around Landon's shoulder, a hand toying with his cheek and looked up at him. Seeing his eyes fixed on us, she glanced my way and immediately straightened.

"Fuck me, there is Landon." I said softly. "Come with me."

I could feel both women tense but I had my arms around them and they had to either make a big scene or allow me to guide them over to Landon, which they did. "Hey Buddy, how are you doing?"

Landon looked suitably chagrined and my ploy worked perfectly. He kept glancing at Alissa on my left between him and me. Kyla kept trying to shrink out of sight on my right.

"I was just taking your Mom to the movies, a sort of easy night out." I intentionally ignored Alissa.

"Your Mom?" Darlene's voice squeaked with surprise.

Landon let her move around him in the press. "Uh, yeah, Darlene, this is my Mom, Kyla Clark." His eyes flicked to Alissa but then fixed on his mother whom I was propelling around me to face him and Darlene. He followed my lead to ignore Alissa. Mrs. Honeywell was panting beside me.

"Say hello, Mrs. Clark I hissed sotto voce.

"Yes, okay. Hello. I am Kyla Clark." Kyla extended her hand, still securely circled and bound against me with my arm. Her squirming had little effect. She moved forward and for a moment I sniffed sex in the air. God knows what the three of us looked like.

Darlene glanced at Landon. "Uh, Darlene Emerson." She said. "Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Clark."

"Emerson? Oh, really? Are you any relation to . . . "

Darlene nodded her brown curls fluttering about her. "Yes. My father." Darlene said.

Kyla's tension shivered out of her body and suddenly she was completely relaxed, unlike Alissa whom was as tense as a fencepost. Everyone ignored her despite my arm tightly around her waist, clasp delightfully on her hip. I let my hand slide down on Alissa's flank and cupped her ass cheek. She squeaked.

Kyla was rattling on to Darlene about who they both might know. The crowd began to move around Landon and Darlene.

"Well, you gotta go, see you two later." I said and pulled the two women around and guided them off.

Both women struggled a bit then relaxed as we emerged out into the flow of the Friday evening mall crowd. I guided us down into a more or less empty spot between two stores. I released Kyla and turned to Alissa. I kissed her lush black lips, holding her against me till she relaxed and finally began to return the kiss. When she opened her mouth and offered me her tongue, I broke the kiss and pulled back, cock hardening. I looked into her eyes and saw the passion. I kissed the side of her face. "Go home, Mrs. Honeywell. I'll call Sammy and tell him he can have you till six on Sunday. Whatever he wants, give him."

Despite her normal reserve, the black woman smiled. She nodded her head.

I released her. "Go on home and thank you for your service." I said. She did not move for a moment but then she glanced at Kyla, turned and disappeared into the crowd.

"Fuck me, that was weird." Kyla said. That made me laugh.

"I hope you enjoyed it." I said softly.

Kyla looked around at me, bending to peer up into my face as I stared at the place where Alissa, my Alissa had disappeared into the crowd. The feeling of having the right to give her away intoxicated me for a moment.

"Sonny?"

I looked at Kyla. "What?"

"What now? Was that what we were here for? To meet Darlene Emerson? She turned into a sexy . . . oh, shit, I bet she is spitting her teeth about now, afraid I will blab to Victoria, queen Victoria, we call her. Oh, no, I should have been more clear about . . . ."

I chuckled. "Do you think she really is worried about you blabbing about seeing her when you had a young man's arm around you, smelling like sex and with a beautiful black woman on his other arm? I hardly think that she is going to worry much about you saying anything to anyone. She might be thinking you have as much to hide as she does." I savored my private irony.

Kyla stared at me for a minute then she shook her head. "That is what this was all about, wasn't it. You arranged for her to see me with you so . . . oh, Sonny!" She threw herself into my arms and kissed me, holding my face between her hands, her plush body leaning against me and rubbing up and down on me as she kissed all over my face. When she finally stopped kissing me and stepped back, she smiled delightedly at me. "Let's do something fun." She said.

I had originally assumed I would just go home and study but when I said so, Kyla nearly crumpled.

"No, Sonny, let's do something fun, really fun."

I put on a hurt look. "Crap. You mean that was not fun!"

Kyla Clark laughed and then immediately sobered and I thought she had seen a ghost. "Oh Sonny, that was fabulous. Seeing you leading this strange woman in beside me and then watching you fuck her, I cannot tell you how amazing that was. All the emotions that rampaged through me; at first I was furious but as you entered her, I think I lost my mind and all I wanted was to see what you were doing to her. I could not believe a woman would do that! While I sat there watching! I couldn't breathe I was so excited. I saw your cock as she sat back onto it and I thought I would come as it disappeared as she sat down on you. Then I realized who it was and I got excited all over again. My gawd, Sonny, Mrs. Honeywell! I was flabbergasted but then I realized what the MILF list must be. She had to be on it. My goodness. Then when you made me go down on her . . . "

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers