Sharing the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were telling me your father faked his tax returns. Sounds crazy but if he was trying to persuade someone that he had money, even after it was gone . . . "

Darlene's eyes got wide. "No way! I never thought of that! Sonny, you're a genius. I bet he has been cruising for investors. That has to be it. Well, once I realized I could not get financial aid because my father's wealth was gone and he was in denial, I was just screwed."

"So you got into the trade?" I asked, curious and unable to keep from pressing the point. I felt heavy and tired and wrung out. I was searching for a way for her to tell me to go away and leave them alone so I could forget about this whole deal and too, about the erection that greeted her when she sat down. Everything made me nervous suddenly and the murky swell of her cleavage did not help. I realized I was staring and looked up into her laughing green eyes. She reached out and patted my cheek with her hand. The feel of her skin on me lit me up. I felt the urge to come and I was suddenly crazed with lust. My reverie shattered when Darlene patted my knee with her warm, soft hand.

"Your are such a dear. A girl loves it when a guy, a cute guy like you stares at her. It doesn't matter so long as we feel your eyes whispering over her skin. It is so, so sexy. Thank you. You know how to put a girl at ease!"

I goggled, pulling my reluctant eyes and imagination away from her lush cleavage to look at her. Putting her at ease? I wanted to bend her over the bar and give her a good rogering till the check came. I felt like a shit but that did not stop my cock from admiring everything about this girl.

Darlene resumed speaking. "It was not so simple, not so direct. With my father, I mean, getting into the, a, trade. I never imagined I could fuck for money." She put her lips to the straw and sucked again.

I thought my eyes were going to pop. I was consumed by lust and the pressure.

"No. This is a consequence of my Daddy's fucking business dealings." Her drink was empty. She held it up and looked at it like she was inspecting it for ants. Then she glanced at me. "Another?" She whispered. She blinked her eyes at me, both at once. Twice, like she was just waking up. "I like doing it when I am buzzed. One more and I'll walk funny so laying down will seem so wonderful. Add dick and the world will be perfect. Two and I'll swear I have seen the gates of heaven and not cuz of any little death but because I got a tour from Gabriel." She laughed.

Her laugh was so delightful all I wanted was to keep her happy. If she sent me out to chase parked cars, I'd be gone an hour. Landon had given me six twenties and I needed enough to pay for parking for Mom's car. I gulped and signaled for another round. The barkeep brought them and took my money but muttered, "No more, buddy. Unless you intend to sleep here."

I just nodded. When I looked back at Darlene she was sipping scarlet drink through the straw again, her full ruby lips glistening and pursed. I dropped two twenties on the bar to cool the woman's concern. I had one left. Enough for parking, I hoped.

"Love these things." She sniffed. "Thank you. Anyway, how I happen to be here, my dear Daddy got into a jam with some guy from eastern Europe, Serb or Croat, I mix them up which is dangerous, like mixing up a Navajo and Hispanic in Espanola, that's the low rider town north of Santa Fe where they don't take no shit. Anyway, this tall gorgeous man came to our house and father was gone. I let him in because he was so charming. I fell in love immediately. I think he did too because when Daddy arrived and suggested I go play with dolls, the man—I won't tell you his name so you don't connect this with anyone—the guy says no, he thinks I should stay.

"Now Daddy had been telling me everything was fine and not to worry so this was awkward for him. But, it turned out, he had no choice. He sat there while the guy walked us through the situation and it was not good. Even I could see that he had my father's tit in a ringer. My Daddy was bent over a barrel at a street party in the Castro neighborhood in San Francisco. Those leather pants, you know the ones, that show the cheeks of the ass but are regular pants and everything? He's bent over wearing them. Like a neon sign saying 'put cock here' pointing at his ass."

Darlene hiccupped and grinned "I like you Sonny." She said. "This guy, finally stops talking. Then he says in that sexy rumbling accent of his, 'So, Mr. Constantine, is that about right?' Which it was. Daddy just nodded. I never saw him ever look that way, before." She was beginning to slur her words.

I was naturally suspicious because of my mother's penchant for sounding drunk while she was perfectly lucid. I assumed nothing.

"The guy looks over at me and just stares. No, not anything so crass as a stare. He undressed me with his gray eyes. They moved over me like a feather. He had little hands, all smooth and hairless but strong! Christ, he had strong hands. My father cleared his throat and the guy just continued to stare. Finally, my father said something about getting a little more time. The guy nodded then and pointed a finger at me, like he was giving directions or something.

"He said, 'Your daughter could buy you some time.' I thought, what the fuck? I don't have any money. My father knew exactly what was being suggested however. He just nodded. The fucker, he does not even argue but just nods and Nicolai smiles. And says, 'Now'. My father stands up and Nicolai does also. Daddy does not look at me and Nicolai will not stop. Nicolai extends his hand to me and I stand up. Daddy says, 'How long, for her.' Nicolai looked over at him. He says, 'How long?' Daddy looked at me and his eyes were hard. 'As long as you want.' Daddy said. By then I was getting this funny feeling running up my legs, a feeling I recognize now as sexual arousal but at the time I was clueless. I thought I had to pee or something. Just a few months ago! Can you imagine?" She bent her lips to the straw and her cheek dimpled as she drew on the drink again.

I just stared. I realized again that I wanted her, like it was a new thought, which it wasn't. I told myself that I was a little drunk. Maybe a lie, since I was more than a little drunk. Curiously, or not, I was not concerned about this dilution of my reason. I decided to stay in the moment and see what happened next.

"Nicolai stared at me then, I don't think he was even seeing me. Finally he said, 'Three months' and then Daddy showed us to a guest bedroom and Nicolai fucked me, half a dozen times. I never saw him again but he left me cash, five-hundred dollars and a business card. It was for LuLu's, a call service. She had class. When she discovered who I was, she turned me on to another service, which, unless you have a trust bigger than Landon's, I will not refer you to it. And, yes, I called and started tricking." She stopped to suck on the straw again.

"That, Sonny, is how this happened. Daddy knows and he refers his friends and clients to me. He knows this is the only way I can ever afford to pay for Stanford and they will definitely not take 'later' in lieu of payment. Some people have no sensh of humor." She wavered. In that instant, the slur in her speech became pronounced, or mispronounced. "Need the little girlsh schroom."

I watched her wobble through the room, not unlike a pinball finding bumpers in a pinball machine. Her hip would crunch into some guy would would look around with a pissed look on his face that drained away looking up at her wavering and prominent tits. Oh fuck, I thought, she is fucking drunk. Now what do I do? Instead of thinking of something, I think I just went to sleep with my eyes open.

I think it got worse because she had trouble navigating the return trip. Before she arrived at the bar, the barkeep arrived and muttered, "you need to get her out of her, buster." The woman looked like a linebacker for the Packers, her voice would have scared me plenty in that moment if I had been sober enough to be scared. I did not even let Darlene sit but put an arm around her waist and walked her out of the bar. No one looked at us but I saw a number of disgusted glances flitting at us through the smoky air. At the elevator we waited. In my state I chalked it up to jealously and envy. Who knew?

"I doon feesh show goods." Darlene mumbled.

She swayed and I held onto her. The feel of her body hooked in the crook of my arm and my hand at her waist got to me. Her flesh was firm. My hand slid down her hip till I could cup her ass. She giggled and tried to kiss my cheek.

"You show cutesh." She mumbled. "Like your handsh on mush ash. I going to fucks shoe shoon."

The elevator arrived and when I dragged her into it, she lurched back and forth like we were aboard ship and the roll was increasing. She twisted around and twined her arms around my neck. She pressed her full lips against mine. When I did not return her kiss, she pulled back and tried to focus.

"Wash a masher? Doon like me no moresh?" She asked. Not waiting for an answer, she reached down to my crotch. Finding me perfectly erect and accounted for, her eyes lit up. With a challenging grin she unzipped my pants, stuck her hand through my fly and began to massage my cock. She took one of my hands with her other hand and pressed it hard against her full breast.

My fucking cock twitched and informed me he desired a nice long fuck and this woman seemed willing. It seemed to expand a size and when she felt it, Darlene released my hand and fumbled with my belt and zipper till she could get both hands inside my pants. She rubbed my attentive cock with the palm of her hand which was not drunk at all. My cock responded while my brain screamed 'No, no, no'. Little head won and I drooled with the pleasure of her hands on me. The girl has skillz! Finding the fly of my underwear defied her and she failed to get the hand inside against my skin. I was so aroused and terrified, I certainly would have come all over us if she had gotten her hand inside my briefs.

It did not help that my hand remained on her breast. When she leaned into me to kiss me, I kissed her back. I thought it was gloriously rude not to. Darlene moaned and moved to mount my thigh, her crotch surged at me over and over again, rubbing herself up and down on my leg. I lifted it, pressing up against her pussy. She crooned. The tight skirt inched up till it covered nothing and I could see her garters. We glanced down at her glorious legs together. She bumped me once with her crotch.

"Nice legs." I mumbled, no slur. The elevator stopped.

The door opened. We righted our stance and left the car just as the doors closed. She got to her knees and fought with my underwear, finally pulling them roughly off my cock and down. She took hold of my cock, squatting before me. She stared at it. "Nicesh cock. I bets ish wills fish in my pussy jush fine." Then she lost her balance and fell over. Not to a knee or something, she just tipped off her heels onto the floor, rolling over onto her hip and then flopping down onto her shoulder. She lowered her head and began to cackle. I fought my disappointment. Her breath had wafted over the skin of my cock head and all I wanted was a nice suck. But then my head cleared and I realized this was Landon's love and I was treating her like, well, like a hooker or maybe a MILF which she was not. MILFs could be made to do what they want, not drunk girlfriends of your best friend. She struggled to her knees, hands on my thighs, question for my bobbing, irate cock. I escaped her and fought with my own pants till I was more or less back to form. On her knees, Darlene stared up at me. Then she pouted, showing me a huge lower lip and pursed her face. I laughed. "Landon is waiting." I said.

After a moment, the idea got through and she nodded. I helped this gorgeous, sexy woman to her feet. She wobbled. I walked Darlene down the corridor towards Landon's room. By the time I got to the door, she was nearly hanging on me.

"You going to fuck me?" She said, her voice suddenly perfectly clear. "One thousand dollars and you get a go at me."

Everything about that moment unnerved me because I had been taken in, thinking she was numbskull drunk. When Landon opened the door, I flinched like I was bringing a date home late and drunk out of her mind to her loving but angry and gun-toting father.

"What the fuck, Sonny?"

I grinned. "I may have gotten your girlfriend drunk." I said, not all that steady myself.

"Not show drunks ass youz think." Darlene averred, convincing no one.

I was trying to remember if I thought she was drunk or not and why not, if not. I got lost and gave up.

"Fuck Sonny." Landon said.

"Okay. I fuck Sonny. But thousand bucks firshst. Candy Swanson is not sheep." Darlene said, hanging off me by one arm.

"Fuck! Get her in here."

"Where's my thousand bucksh?" Darlene persisted, resisting me, refusing to go in the door.

I dragged her into the room, past the kitchenette and into the living room. I released her and let her sit on the opalescent couch.

"What happened?" Landon asked, looking back and forth between us.

"We talked." Darlene said. "I shink I drunks chew mush." Then she pointed at me. "I want Shummy to fucksh me. Give me thousand busk. Now."

I looked at Landon. He was staring at Darlene. I took out my wallet and opened it. "I seem to be a little short." I said, falteringly.

"What? You no got no money? Slandon sash you pay for fuck and shuck tonight."

"Sonny, dude, you put the money in your shirt pocket." Landon said, jerking his chin at me.

I put a finger into my shirt pocket and pulled out a folded pad of hundred dollar bills.

Landon nodded. "That is your thousand bucks for, a . . . ."

"Candy!" Darlene said, struggling to her feet. "Shave a little Candy. Want a piesh of Candy little boy?" She hiccupped and laughed. She took the money from my fingers and tucked it inside her blouse. It showed clearly. She hiccupped again, swayed and sat heavily down onto the couch. She wobbled and flopped onto her side.

"Fuck, Sonny. Let's get her into the bedroom."

Darlene lapsed while we carried her into the bedroom. We let her down easily but in the end lost it and she flopped onto the end of the bed, her legs akimbo. She snored lightly.

"What the fuck, Sonny."

"What the fuck, what the fuck Landon." I returned. I felt panicked but an odd relief. After the sensation of relief came a curious clarity and I felt right at home in this mess.

"What happened?"

I took hold of his arm and we sat down in the two chairs beside the bed. "I need to tell you what she told me. Perhaps you already know this story."

Landon glared at me. "Fuck that, why did you get her drunk?"

"What the fuck, Landon? Did you really want me to fuck your girlfriend?"

Landon stared at me and then he grinned. "Jesus Christ. Fucking Sonny Duncan. You fucker. I thought I was trapped. You got her drunk on purpose? What a fucking genius you are!"

Now I could have set the record straight about the whole intention thing but in this situation, is it really better to make yourself look like an idiot by admitting that I was sucking down scotch courage to face the situation? I fucking hate lying but in this case, well, I lied.

"Yes. What was I supposed to do? Bring her up and fuck her like you wanted? I think this girl makes you a little nuts, Landon me boy."

Landon shook his head and then glanced at his passed out girlfriend. "Fucking amazing."

"But Landon, I need to tell you what she just told me." And I did, everything. By the time I was done, he was staring off into space.

"I have never seen her drunk." Landon said finally, after a long, long and for me, uncomfortable silence. He was staring at his girlfriend through the bedroom door, not looking at me at all.

I wanted to tell him there were likely lots of mysteries about this girl. I didn't. I just waited. Finally, I stood up and mumbled, "I guess I'll go." I said.

Landon's head whipped over to look at me. "No way, man. You have to fuck her. I told her you would. You think she will wake up and not notice she is still unplundered.

"Unplundered?" I laughed. "Is that even a word?"

Landon glared at me. "Focus, Sonny. You have to fuck her."

Drunk sex like drunklish made little sense to me. I liked presence and involvement. I almost shrugged but then a thought struck me. "No," I said, "I fucked your mother already. I think you are the one that should fuck them both. Not me. You fuck her. Think she is going to do a genetic test to see whose little guys are swimming around in there?"

Landon glared at me but then his face relaxed. "Right. Good idea."

"Fine, I'll see you later."

"No. Stay here. Help me."

"Help you? Are you nuts?"

"I mean, help me get her panties off. You can keep them and if she makes a deal out of this, you can show them to her. Insist you fucked her and kept her panties."

I stared at him for a moment, unable to see the glaring hole in that logic. What boyfriend would let anyone keep his girl's panties, even if he was letting him fuck her? I avoided the whole thing by staring up between her legs and wondering what her panties looked like. What if she didn't have any? Or a thong or something? There went my alibi. Then I forgot what we were talking about.

Together we got Darlene fully onto the bed. Landon lifted up her dress or tried. It was too tight and bound at the swell of her ass. We figured out the fastening on her skirt and got it over her plush ass. At first we were just going to lift it up but then decided she would be pissed if her skirt got messed up, particularly if she was really doing this for the money. We tried to get it off but could not figure out the hooks and snaps.

"Fuck it," Landon said. He lifted up her dress, draping it over her middle. I drank in the vision of her luscious legs, garters and stockings. Her legs glistened in the stockings and the elastic bands depressed her flesh in ways that made me want to touch her skin, to pull at the straps and feel her full legs beneath them.

"Fuck it." Landon said again. He stood up and dropped trousers and got between her legs. He was clearly aroused.

"Wait, we have to get the dress off. You don't fuck with a woman's going out dress."

Landon looked at me with a look that did not go with a guy standing between his girl's legs with his dick taking a little air, all hard and honest. Finally, he nodded and we returned to inspecting her dress. Finally, I found the zipper under her arm. After that things were easier. I kept telling myself I did not do that to get a look at her great breasts but it was a lie. When Landon removed her bra, I thought I would squirt a tribute to them. Fuck they were fabulous but in my state, I probably would have been complimentary of a Jersey cow's udders.

Landon glanced at me and saw me staring at his girl's tits. "Fabulous, aren't they. Want a feel?"

Suddenly, just like that, we went from two more or less grown men to two ten year old boys finding a Playboy tucked away in some forgotten corner of an attic.

I couldn't help myself. I nodded.

Landon, who had hitched up his pants and was more or less hetero- decent, stepped from between her legs. "Help me get her onto the bed." He whispered.

Were we going to wake her? I wondered. I helped, studying how her breasts wavered and wagged as we dragged her up the bed again.

"Suck them. I'll get her panties off so you can take them with you." Landon said.

Who was I to argue? I knelt beside the bed and stared at the beautiful set of tits right in front of my appreciative eyes. I touched them with the back of one hand. One of her shoulders jerked and I jerked back like I had encountered something hot. As a matter of fact, I guess I had. I cupped one. Then I bent forward and fit my lips over the nipple. It was a swollen cone, the inverted nipple was taut as leather.