Sharing the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

"Ooohhhh." Darlene moaned.

I froze, the ten-year old with a hard cock and a Playboy hearing his mother open the front door. I backed off her nipple and glanced at Landon. He was staring up at me.

"Go ahead. Go on. I don't mind. Really. Really!" He turned his attention to the next snap on her garter. I watched, fascinated.

Darlene shifted and her breast pressed against my cheek. Right. I remembered what I was doing. I felt so foolish for wanting to be looking when her pussy came into view. Suddenly the whole thing seemed way too crazy. I stood up, moving towards the door. "I'll just go now."

Landon turned around. "No, you have to be here. If she wakes up and wants to suck your cock or something, you have to be here."

"You are going to fuck your girlfriend while she is passed out drunk and you want someone like me to watch? I think you have lost your mind, buddy."

Landon stopped moving and his eyes got that distant stare again. "Only you, Sonny. I would not have anyone else here. But don't go. At least wait a tick." He unlatched the last strap of the garter and flipped them up over her belly. He worked her silk panties down over her legs, and off. I focused on her crotch. Her bush had a crew cut in a perfectly obvious heart. I sniggered. Landon looked back at me, standing.

"Here, stick these in your pocket and don't lose them." He said handing me Darlene's panties. He turned to his unmoving girlfriend and squeezed between her lank legs. She mumbled and shifted. He positioned himself and pressed his body down onto her. "Christ, she is wet as New Orleans." He grunted. "Oh fuck!" He lowered his body down onto Darlene who, to that point, had not moved. "Oh fuck!" He called again and this time, Darlene's hips punched up at him. She clearly responded to him, drunk, passed out or not, her body knew what was happening and urged Landon to continue. Her hips lifted, enveloping his cock. Then they began to surge, rolling up at him. Her legs locked around him and he fucked her. Her arms found him and soon they were kissing.

After a few moments, she broke the kiss and wailed and her whole body appeared wracked with an orgasm. She thrashed and convulsed while Landon hammered her with a steady, forceful rhythm. She groaned, she whined, she screamed till she went taut again, strained and still. She quaked and shook, her head wagging side to side while Landon held on. He pulled her stout legs over his shoulder and rammed his cock again and again into the woman. Darlene responded each time the cock pierced her deep, till finally Landon jerked, slammed into her a final time and came, buried deep in her body. Darlene and Landon collapsed together, her legs interwoven with his.

I noticed her hands, smoothing the sweat from his face, stroking his back till he rolled free. She seemed aware, conscious.

Me? I was hard as calculus.

Something alerted me, pulling my eyes from studying the two people locked together. I searched for what had disturbed me and found Darlene's eyes on me.

"Come here, Sonny." She whispered. "I want to suck your cock."

I gulped.

Darlene got to her elbows, rolling Landon off her body. He lay on his back. Darlene stared at him for a moment and then rolled him over onto to his side, facing away from us. She turned to me and gestured.

I moved in a haze. At the edge of the bed, I leaned against it. She sat up, pushing pillows behind her back and then opened my slacks. She pulled them down. She dipped a hand into my blue briefs and grabbed my cock. Her dexterity surprised me. She found my cock with no trouble and gripped in a most pleasurable way. She released it and pulled the briefs down, revealing my cock. She bent it down, even with her lips and kissed my cock.

"You are a real, friend, Sonny." She said. The drunklish was gone. "Landon is lucky to have you."

I was going to start a conversation about how drunk she was and if she should be sucking my cock, but she began to actually suck my cock and I lost the inclination to talk at all. Her mouth was warm and expressive. She sucked with no sign of impairment. Her skill was impressive. She was not all action and rush. Her tongue ran across the face of my cock, tucking into the ridge of the head and laving up and down the length of it. She sealed her lips around my cock and sucked, hard. The pressure seemed to pull her head down onto my cock, filling first her mouth then extending the little helmet head into her throat. She swallowed around my cock and blew through her nose. She began to hum and the sensation rattled through me. I was startled and it got to me immediately. I began to come. I tried to thrust but she had firm hold and relinquished nothing. She sucked and sucked and sucked; sucking hard, swallowing and sucking tightly and fabulously till I was blowing bubbles and then dust. She slurped off my cock and looked up at me, licking the spume off her lips.

"Good enough?" She whispered.

I nodded, wobbling.

Darlene smiled patting the bills on the bedstand where Landon put them when he removed her bra. "Thanks for the dough, Sonny, really!"

I pulled up my briefs and then struggled to get my pants into form so I could back away without falling over. Darlene grabbed one hand.

"Thanks, Sonny, really! I needed him to know and I had no way to tell him without, well, the last thing I wanted him to think was that I needed or wanted him just for his money. You let me know if there is anything I can do for you, okay? I owe you. And, Sonny, if there is ever anything I can do for him, you let me know that too, okay? You understand me?" Darlene whispered but glanced over at Landon. It is impossible to know what someone can hear. In the morning I can hear a gnat fart and at night I can't hear thunder some nights.

She seemed so sincere, so serious, and so lucid I just nodded and backed away, unsure I understood anything at all. This was no drunk girl and suddenly I was looking for my security tapes to see what all I had said to Landon thinking Darlene was oblivious on the bed. That occupied me all the way to the car.

The drive home was an adventure. The post-scotch haze blended with the post orgasmic haze and I found myself waking up in my car parked in our drive. I got out of the car. It was four-thirty. I felt like I had been through an automatic dishwasher, spindled and mutilated to fit. My cock was hard. Can you fucking imagine? After everything, my cock was hard just at the fleeting thought that Mom was gone and my sisters were likely asleep in their own beds. Mr. Cock did not care. Somehow, the boundary between the women in my family and my cock had disappeared and Mr. Cock knew it and did not regard any further reluctance to fuck one and all as valid. Mr. Cock wanted a deep dive into darkness and velvet, knowing there were three sisters tucked tight into their beds just waiting for a visit from the family dick.

I gave Mr. Cock the high hat and went to bed. The last thing I needed at that moment was more pussy to juggle. My sisters slept in peace but I slept fitfully, visions of MILFs and Darlene riding me every time I relaxed into a dream. It was a long, short night.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers