Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alissa waited till Brent was half-inside Kyla before laying the belt onto one of her ass cheeks. Kyla screamed and bucked. Alissa struck the other side of her ass, both times looked very hard. Kyla was gasping and sweating, her body writhing like she was a worm on a hook, wriggling but utterly pinned onto him with little hope of escape. Truth was she was the very opposite of trying to escape. She pushed back but then pulled forward.

"Again!" She growled through gritted teeth. "More."

Alissa nodded and struck the little woman on the ass and back several times. The last time, broke Kyla down. Kyla collapsed onto her chest, her tits bulging out to the side in the most erotic fashion. Brent took that opportunity to ram his cock into her and to his surprise and perhaps to hers, he sank into her to the balls.

"Oh sweet Jesus, I am full of cock!" Kyla cried and then she screamed.

Brent began to hammer into her, coming as he did so. It was into this erotic cacophony that I heard Landon swear.

"What the fuck is she doing here?"

I knew I was busted.

Brent continued to come, pumping Mrs. Clark's ass with his huge cock but she seemed to retreat from the moment, lifting up to look around till she could find Darlene. Darlene had crept to the doorway and now was a couple steps inside.

In that moment, seeing Kyla's reaction, I think everything clicked. I understood what was about to happen.

"Landon, she was at the door. Your mother invited her."

Brent flopped over Kyla, oblivious to the proceedings around him.

Kyla, however, fought to get her arms under her and she pushed at Landon. He was so spent he slipped off her back but his cock was still hard and still lodged deep in her body. They tipped onto their sides together. It was almost funny seeing Kyla disappear behind her pile of pillows and her scrabbling legs kicking them off the bed. Suddenly there was a loud pop and she was free of the assfucker that had pinned her to the bed. Brent just lay there, unaware.

Kyla struggled to her feet on my side of her bed but when she stood up, her eyes rolled up in her head and she sat down, which immediately brought her news of the pain now in her ass. She grunted and struggled to stand up again.

"What is she doing here?" Landon asked the room.

"Yeah, who the hell is that?" Sammy asked, standing up and covering himself with a pillow.

I give dear Darlene a lot of credit. She moved into the room, standing at the end of the bed. Brent roused, saw her and covered his cock with a pillow. I almost laughed. If they only knew. Then I changed my mind about that thought because it was likely they were about to know more than they wanted.

"I am Darlene Emerson. I am Landon's" here she stuttered a little but finally found the right word, "er, girlfriend. I, uh," now she stalled. She looked at Landon and then at his mother.

"What the hell is she doing her, Landon?" That was Chris.

I was about to jump in but had no idea what to say.

Kyla took up the narrative. "I, I invited her. I, I know she has been seeing my son, and I, well I wanted her to understand what, you know, what we had been doing. She, she is a hooker. She, her father lost all his money and she has to hook to get money to go to college. I, I wanted her to feel at home, so, so I invited her here, here to watch me be airtight with my son and his friends."

Landon was staring at his mother.

"Shit." Brent said, "Just how much have you told her about, uh, us." He struggled to look over the pillows over at Landon.

Landon, bless his heart, blushed. He bowed his head then lifted it again, sticking out his chin. "I, I told her everything. All of it. She is a hooker and, well, I wanted her to know when I said I didn't care, that if she wanted to she could but I would take care of her, so I told her about me and Mom and one thing led to another and the MILF list and everything came out. I couldn't not tell her the truth. Sonny, Sonny pointed out that if I marry this woman, she and Mom were going to have to get along."

"Everything?" Chris said darkly.

"Marry?" Sammy caught on quick.

Landon stood up. "This is as good a time as any." He walked past me and I was so thunder struck I let him but Darlene, forewarned, caught him by the arm.

"Wait, wait, Landon, wait."

He shook his arm loose. I had seen that in him. He had the singleness that became an unstoppable force.

"Landon, dude, you need to listen to her." I said in my best grown-up voice.

I was so surprised when he turned to look at me. His eyes were blazing. "What do you know about all this, Sonny?"

Darlene stepped right up. "None of this is Sonny's fault and he knows what he knows because I have been lying to you."

Everything came to a halt. The whole room quit breathing.

"Lying?" Landon said. His head whipped around to me. "And you knew?"

I held up my hands. "I just found out, well, part of it last night."

"But after I told you, er, what I told you? You could have mentioned it!"

Darlene moved over to him. She pulled his face around to look at him. "This is not Sonny's fault. It is all mine. All mine. No one else's."

Landon seemed to calm immediately when she touched him. That was amazing in itself. "Okay. What are you talking about then?"

Darlene glanced at me. "He, Sonny told me I had, had to come clean. He didn't tell you because it needed to come from me. He knew that and he risked leaving you hanging to give me a chance to get up my nerve. I, I never expected to fall in love with you."

Landon, nude though he was, melted. He put a hand up and clasped hers, holding it against his cheek. Oh, and his cock got hard. He was exposed in every way possible, the poor sod. I tried to rescue him.

"Why don't you two get some privacy?" I said softly. "This conversation in a room full of naked people may not be the best venue."

Darlene's denial was total and instant. "No, no! Landon I lied to you in private. How can you trust me now? I know that. I, I have to tell you the truth in public or we have no hope."

Landon stepped away from her. Her hand dropped away and they separated. I did not know what that meant. Landon glanced at me. "What do you think, Sonny?" He asked. "You seem to know what is going on here."

"I think you should listen to her. Just shut up and listen for a moment."

He nodded. "Okay." He seemed so rational. It was unnerving. He looked around at the room of naked people and then looked back at Darlene. "I have to hit the head. Give me a minute."

He danced around people to restroom. The shower came on.

Darlene, again, was the only one dressed in the room. The room was dank with her perfume. Alissa got up from where she sat on the bed beside Brent and came over to me and sat on the edge of my chair. I looped an arm around her health hips. God but she felt good. I felt my own calm with her next to me. Funny how that works.

I expected something from the other guys but they seemed content to wait for Landon to get back.

Landon came into the room, smelling of soap, wet, with a towel around his waist. He dropped the towel at Darlene's feet. He walked over beside Kyla. "Mom, I am clean. Suck my cock." Kyla looked at him with opaque eyes but then got carefully to her knees, her hands grasped him and she kissed the end. His limp meat swelled. She sucked the head into her mouth.

"This is me, Darlene. I fuck. I fuck my mother. I fuck their mothers. I fuck you. There. Now. Tell me your story."

Darlene gulped. "I, my father is not broke. That night, that weekend when I told you all that shit, I was pissed off at him. My mom, she is a priss and won't let me do anything at all. She thinks I am still a little girl even though I am bursting with womanhood all over. She won't see it. Daddy does. But she convinced him I shouldn't go away to school and I was furious he always sides with her even when she was wrong. So I told you my fantasy about my father and him being a shit and broke and knowing I, I ... I am a hooker and all."

Landon groaned. He put his hand on the back of his mother's head. "I will, will always want to fuck my mother, Darlene." He said it with eyes half closed. It was a statement, with no implied question.

She regarded him but her face betrayed nothing. She continued. "I, I do hook. I, one of the men my father does business introduced me to sex and I liked it so much when he recommended I put my show on the road, I, I discovered I liked it. I do. Fuck me but I love fucking strange men. I do. I get so excited, I was beginning to think there was no hope for me till you came along. Being with you, you excite me the same way, like when the strange guy opens his hotel door and invite me in. The, the way they look at me, I can feel the lust in them emanating and filling the room. It is the same with you. I, I thought I would not have to choose, that somehow I could have you and my thing too."

"Can you?" Landon whispered.

Darlene smiled. "I don't know. Can I? What makes you think I can stop fucking strange men for money? It is the money, too, you know. I like it when the pay me and tip me for the fuck I just gave to them, the pleasure they take from entering me and making me do what they want me to do. Sometimes I see something in them and introduce them to themselves and they are shocked. I, I love that sense of power, of knowing that secret about someone and keeping it treasured to myself, till they call me the next time."

"Are you asking for, for permission? From me, I mean?" Landon spoke tightly, his mother was putting on a showing sucking his cock. "What are you doing here, tonight?"

"Your mother, she said I, we," Darlene swallowed and looked at me. "I tried to trick her out, as, as my mother. We, we were going to do a mother-daughter trick for a, a client. She figured it out and it fell through. Then, last night, I, ah," she stumbled to a halt.

Kyla pulled off Landon's cock. With her eyes fixed on his cock, she spoke. "Tell it all, Darlene. Just like you know it." Then she sucked the cock back into her mouth.

Darlene swallowed hard. "Last night, ah, in the afternoon, I went over to her house to see if, if she would go out with me, to pick up a trick or two. But she was leaving. I saw her getting into a taxi and I followed her here. Sonny," she looked at me. I waved her on.

"Sonny was selling her to the guy that owns this room. Ass and pussy. He, he fucked her last night. Turns out, however, he was in town doing a deal with my father so, his idea of having us do the mother daughter thing fell through. Again." Despite herself, Darlene was unable to keep the disappointment out of her voice. "My father met ah, the client in the bar downstairs and that was when your mother and Sonny figured out I was a lying bitch. Sonny, he covered beautifully for my father. He has no idea I am tricking. He now knows about you though. You'll like my father, Landon. My mother, not so much, though, to be fair, she'll love it that you are rich. My mom is a cunt." Darlene trundled to a stop.

"So? Now what?" Landon asked. "You have been lying to me all along. You like, like hooking. So what do we do now?"

"Your mother is sucking your cock." I reminded Landon. "And dude, it is not like you have been fully honest here, even yet." It sounds cruel but I saw no way for them to get through this if Landon kept his attraction to the rail secret.

He ignored me though but his lips lost their tight-line. He eyes softened. Then he grinned, a tight, tense grin. "I think you should be punished."

"Spank her." Sammy said.

"Shut up, Sammy." I, his mom, and Landon all three said together.

"Sheeze. I get no respect." Sammy grumbled.

Landon looked back at Darlene. "Tell us, Darlene, what should your punishment be."

I am sure she felt it. This was a test and damned if I did not see the right answer but that may have been just me. I was sure unsure Darlene saw it. She did.

She smiled a wistful smile. "I, ah, I think I should learn to like women. You know, so I can go, go down on your mother. I mean, I should fuck you and your mother."

"Oh fuck me," Sammy growled, "do you have a sister? A twin? I know, shut up, Sammy."

Landon shook his head. "You will do that. You will. But I think, I think you should fuck my friends."

"Oh, now there is a great idea!" Sammy chortled. "You romantic you! Landon ... I know, shut up, Sammy."

Even Landon could not help himself, a smile ghosted on his lips. "I think, I think you came here with the idea that you were going to fuck me and my friends. I think you should."

"Fuck me." That was Chris.

"I, wait here." Landon pushed his panting mother off his very hard cock and left the room. He returned with the ring box. He got one one knee before Darlene. "Darlene Emerson, will you marry me?" He held out the ring box. He was nude. In a room for a naked people, with a hardon, on one knee before the only clothed woman in the room, yet the fucker made it work. How I do not fucking know!

Darlene took it from him, her hands trembling. She opened it and hissed, "Fuck me, Landon, that is some rock!" She looked up and saw the pained, tense look in his eyes. "Yes, yes, let's get engaged! We, we have some negotiation but, yes, lets do it after we get engaged."

He took the box from her fingers, removed the ring and slipped it onto her finger. "We'll figure out the details later but tonight, this weekend, you have to fuck my friends."

"And your mother." Darlene added.

"And my son," Kyla added from her knees beside the bed.

Alissa stood up. "Okay, Landon, take this young woman into one of the other rooms and go to bed and do whatever you need to do. Tomorrow afternoon, Kyla Clark will fly Airtight. Tonight, though, if I count right, we two MILFs have two cocks each at our disposal. I call Sonny and Sammy. Me, my son and my lover will sleep in the master bedroom. Kyla, you can figure the rest out by yourself. Oh, and tomorrow, you and your 'daughter' will be airtight together!"

I watched this all unfold. My initial intuition that the mom's would "mom" us if we let them proved to be the case. We had all just been "mommed" but you know, I sort of liked the plan. Seeing Alissa rear up and take command was, it was interesting to see and I wondered how long and how deep it would go. So I said nothing and went with it.

"We'll meet for brunch." Alissa said with finality. "Put it on this rooms bill. I'll take care of it."

With that, Alissa led Sammy and I out of the room. What happened after that, I do not know but I do know know that Alissa did not sleep much till after dawn broke. At first it was like we were an old married couple, er, triple. We asked the hotel for toiletries and brushed teeth, even showering and such, one at a time. The hotel included a stack of robes and we availed ourselves of that. We were mostly quiet, just moving through the master bedroom and the luxurious bath and shower attached.

Alissa was finished first—because we let her go first, spending a little watching football on the tube while she primped and plumped her body. She was so careful, I cannot imagine she thought she was going to sleep. She did, however, stripe off the robe and crawl into bed, even while Sammy and did our fifteen minute business. I was last out of the bath and found Sammy still watching Notre Dame and USC play their annual game. USC won. The last second ticked off and Sammy clicked off the tube, er, the flat screen.

He turned and looked at me but he was sober and bland. He only asked, "which side do you want?"

His mother lay in the center of the huge, round bed. She lay on her back, a berm creasing the white satin bedspread. The room was a little chilly. I opened the window, with a look at Sammy. He nodded and took the other, bath-side of the bed. I stood at the side of the bed and watched Sammy crawl into the bed, laying down beside her. He then curled up onto an elbow and looked at me.

"You can fuck her first. Then me." He said. He looked down at his mother laying flat on her back. We had both seen her crawl nude into the bed. She did not respond to his voice. Sammy, clicked his tongue a couple times and pulled the bedspread down off of her breast, the one closest to him. He kissed it, licked the nipple and then watched it swell against his teasing tongue.

Alissa's hips pulsed up once and she moaned softly. Sammy fit his lips over her breast and she groaned. I watched, fascinated. Finally, Sammy lifted his head from the breast of his moaning mother. "Do the other. When she begs us to fuck her," he finally grinned, "then fuck her." He bent over her breast.

I was initially unsure if the woman was conscious but as her son nuzzled and sucked her breast, she pulled her arm out from between them and lay it on her son's head, holding him in place. Her eyes flickered, looking up at me, then closed. "Oh honey." She sighed. "Oh your lips on me feel so nice."

I turned off the light. The blue glow from the city glazed the darkness, spangling the white bed and its occupants. I crawled under the covers and sought Alissa's last, unattended breast.

"Oh, oh my." She sighed as my lips kissed about her breast. "Oh, boys, oh my yes, do that."

Thinking I was all creative and stuff, I lay a hand on her bare thigh and moved up towards her crotch and found Sammy's throbbing arm. Alissa's hips were pumping even as her son pumped her pussy with his hand, rubbing and kissing her at the same time.

She sighed softly. "Fuck me, please fuck me." She whispered, her voice a breeze of lust in the angular darkness. "Oh no." She gasped.

I felt her thigh pressing against my knee as she opened them. She was shivering with desire. I got between her legs. Sammy had retreated and unbelievably, I found my body responding to her need. I entered her gently.

Alissa cooed, her body welcoming me with motion and the slick indication of her arousal. I sank completely into her body, grinding us together as I filled her.

"Come in me, fill me up, Sonny." She whispered. Her voice was a caress, but taut with her erotic anticipation. "While my son watches us, fuck me, make me climax while he watches. He will fuck me too, when you are done and I, oh, oh fuck me!"

Her thighs squeezed against me, pressing against my sides as she lifted her knees. Her feet found my knees and mounted on them which allowed her hips to pump her body onto my piercing cock.

The reprieve had done me good and I was well recovered. But I did not come immediately. I slowly stroked my cock deep into her and then up and out, kissing her twitching pussy lips with the head of my cock each time before parting them again and entering her.

"Oh, oh Sonny, don't tease me. Fuck me. Please fuck me hard!" Alissa finally groaned. Her arms were looped around my neck, casually embracing me. I increased my tempo and she met it with a perfect harmony of her own.

When I came, I poured into her. When I quit gasping and growling over her and lay my head onto her shoulder, she kissed up and down my neck, licking and nipping at me. My cock shriveled and I finally climbed from between her legs to fall heavily onto my back.

Alissa got up and a moment later the bathroom light came on. She had crawled over her son. My eyes drooped and I never saw her shut off the light and come back to bed. The next thing I was aware of what motion, shaking the ground under me. I felt lightheaded, unsure where I was. Then I heard the words.

"I, oh Sammy, darling boy, fuck me harder."

Alissa.

I came awake as her voice tightened, keening and the bouncing of the bed beside me became more profound. Then I heard Sammy grinding his teeth, muttering, "fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes!" over and over again. Then he growled and groaned. The motion of the bed changed from the flowing surges to the quick shaking.

1...910111213...15