Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, they were still. Sammy lay on her for a while but then, like I had, rolled off of her. She lay for a moment, her panting filled the odd darkness. There was no question I was not going to sleep. My cock was rock hard. Again. I thought about just fucking her but just as I was about to make my move, she sat up and left he bed again. I could smell them, the sharp scent of sexual conjoining fully consummated.

I lay awake, assuming my cock was dissipate and I could go back to sleep but I was misinformed. By the time the light went off and I knew she was returning, I was thrumming with anticipation. The idea of entering her again infected my mind and all I wanted was to feel her legs parting and that first luscious moment as I entered her.

I lay still on my side while she got settled, closer to my edge of the bed than to her. When she was still for a moment, I was about to move to mount her again but I felt her hand brush against my butt. I rolled onto my back, closer to her. She moved it up over my thigh and towards my very hard cock. When she touched it with the back of her hand, she inhaled sharply.

"Oh, goodness, Sonny. Again?"

I did not think it was so much a question as a suggestion and taking it as such, I rolled over between her legs. Her hands found me and fit me into her crease. I sank deep into her. My god, the pleasure of the woman surrounding my cock with her lusting desire. She shivered, hissing and grunting as her hips lurched up to meet my descending cock over and over. I felt my need echo through her. This time, I gripped her ass, laying full on her and began to hammer her. The bed shook beneath us.

Out of the darkness, I heard a muttered word wrapped in some moan. Sammy sounded completely asleep. I pulled his mother's body up against me, my fingers clasped deeply into her plush buttocks. She groaned.

"I love it!" She hissed. "Your hands on my ass, oh yes, fuck me."

I felt her body echo her words. He seemed to envelop me. I found an easy rhythm and began to fuck her numb. For a long time I rode her and she sighed and moaned while I plunged my cock into her over and over again.

Then, just as I was beginning to tire and was on the verge of letting my tempo slow, she began to shake, her voice squeaked beside my head, her hands were claws on my back.

"Oh, oh, oh, come, come, coming!" She whispered urgently. Her heels were hooked inside my knees so she could lever her pussy on and off my cock as she wished, when I released her ass and gave her the slack between our bodies to do so.

I struggled to my elbows to catch my breath. Alissa continued to fuck me, her body grinding up and down on my cock, pulsing and surging. In the sensuous reality of her body, I realized I had not even kissed her yet. I was just entering her and using her and it seemed to excite her. But when I kissed her, finding her lips with mine, her body seemed to explode. She arched under me, her voice gurgling into my mouth as my tongue swabbed her lips and then her teeth. She bucked into a definite orgasm when my tongue explored alone the sensitive roof of her mouth. My body was still while hers rolled gently beneath me, stroking me with her clasping cunt. I wanted to feel her kiss as she grunted through her orgasm. She did. She came, I mean. I felt the warm flush of her climax splash up between us. She squelched as I ran my cock in and out of her.

She was laying in a bed between her son and his friend and they were fucking her, one after the other, each recovering while the other entered and rode her. She was aroused by this and when she came the third time with me inside her, her back arched, pressing her tits against me, exposing her neck to me as her lips ripped away from mine. She groaned and then cursed. Her whole body seemed to blend with mine and in that perfect moment of ecstasy, my own orgasm found and attacked me. It thrashed through me like a tropical storm. I came into the woman, spewing deep into her while she cried and groaned beneath me.

I humped into her, pulsing with orgasm and feeling the pleasure of it run up and down my body. I felt electric and it seemed like my response to her passed to her and she amplified it and passed it back. Back and forth like that, we exchanged our pleasure till in microseconds of flashing sensation that, when it passed, left me drained in every sense of the word. I knew distantly if I did not throw myself free of her, I would find I could not move and she was suffocate.

I rolled heavily off of her and the next thing I knew, she was washing me in the dark, a warm, soft cloth. Her lips found my flimsy cock and kissed the end. To my surprise, I got hard, right in her hands. Alissa giggled. Then she sucked me deep into her mouth. She immediately released me. "Not your turn." She whispered and crawled over me, leaving the wet cloth on my tummy. She settled beside me and my body and mind turned off, blending with darkness.

I woke to her renewed cries, the bed roiled beneath me and I had a moment of seasickness before I was totally awake. Awareness returned and I realized Sammy was fucking her again. She seemed unabated in her approval. I faded and fell into the black hole of my exhaustion, rocked to sleep by their moaning poetry and subtle lust. Alissa cried garbled words entwined with her groans of pleasure. Then I was gone.

I woke again to more of the same. Alissa was gurgling, her voice rich with pleasure and panting passion. I rolled over, showing them my ass and back. When I woke next, the room was both dark and silent. But then I felt the bed shift and heard the subtle scraping of naked flesh on naked flesh followed by a heavy thud that rocked the bed. Beside me Alissa sighed.

My cock got hard. I wanted to know where all this was coming from. I was using up Christmas energy for the next decade all in one night, sharing a woman with her son! I lay, curled in a little ball around my very stiff dick, considering my condition. Almost without thought, I got to my knees and pulled the covers down from her torso.

Alissa moaned. "Oh Sonny, I, yes, whatever you want. Take me again." Her voice was barely a sound but the sentiment oozed in her every word. I moved over her and her hand found my cock. "Again, still? My god, Sonny." She went silent as I found her breast and kissed and sucked her. I felt her chest begin to heave as she took deeper and deeper breaths, trying to remain silent.

With my mouth fitted over her breast, I knee-walked between her legs. She parted them, her body a pulsing invitation. I entered her again, ramming into her as hard as I could. I penetrated her, Her legs opened, her knees lifted and I clicked deeper into her body. I sought and found a rhythm again and for a long, long time I lifted my body and then slide my cock into her with regular, consistent motion that left her panting in the throes of passion between tense convulsions of orgasm, wracking her over and over again as I pumped into her. It felt so fine to just fuck her with slow, careful strokes. She hummed as I fucked her. After a time her voice tightened and her tune changed to grunts. Her hips bucked under me and she came much harder, fighting the urge to scream; I could hear it in her stifled sounds, choked by her own action. I fucked her for a very long time.

Alissa panted through a teeny tiny orgasm which inspired me. I backed off of her body, nearly disconnecting us, looped my arms under her raised knees and bent her double, pressing her knees to her chest. I reentered her with force. Our bodies slapped together with a loud smack. Her thighs and cunt formed a very nice landing pad and I continued with the one point landing, piercing her with my cock.

Her voice was tighter still as she groaned with the penetration but that could have been because she was bent completely double. I released her legs and she hooked them on my shoulder, stretched out her hand in the dark and surrenderer her body to my control. With no imagination, I fucked her, stopping only to grind against her. Alissa moaned and tried to fuck me back but in that position, she had little success. I sliced into her with my cock and all she could do was focus on the feel of being entered with a long, hard cock. Her voice revealed her approval and in minutes, she screamed, her whole body fighting the position and my control of it. Her quaking orgasm called mine.

She grunted into a whole new version of ecstasy. I filled her again and she squealed, seeking to engage in my orgasm but unable to fight free of her doubled up position. "Oh fuck, Sonny. I, I can not believe that was the best yet." She hissed.

I think the pattern had been established. She climbed over my body, once I released her and returned to rouse me with a soft cloth to clean me, then sucked my cock. I slipped from conscious, spent physically and emotionally.

I don't know how long I slept. When I woke next, all was still. I glanced at the clock, finally. We had turned off the lights at about eleven. It was three. My cock was hard. Rather than getting embroiled in some soliloquy about to fuck or not to fuck, I reached for her. I wanted to use her again.

Alissa lay on her side her ass aimed at me. I pulled her onto her back. She groaned but without conscious movement. Her legs opened a little but I had to lever them wider, in my direction to make room to get between them. She did not move or help. I pushed her thighs wider with my knees and she shifted but did not respond. I ran a hand softly up the inside of her thigh. When I encountered her pussy, I found her still wet and open. I pushed a finger into her and she groaned softly but did not move. I bent over her and inserted my cock, pressing into her. I encountered plenty of resistance. I pumped her, shoving into her a little more each time.

Her hips rippled and then she moaned, her body arching beneath me and I felt her pussy gush with reaction. I slipped past the last of her clinging barriers and penetrated her to the core. I gently fucked her, subconsciously trying to let her sleep while I fucked her. She woke though, with a start. I felt on hand go to my face and the she was patting my head.

"Sonny? Again?" She said, her voice groggy with sleep and thick with desire or wonder or both. I gripped her ass and pulled up and ground down into her. She bucked. "Oh Christ." She squealed, surprised by the feeling arriving so soon after awareness. Her whole body went tense and then her hips bucked up at me; once, twice, three times. She thrashed so hard all I could do was balance on my hands and ride the swells of her pleasure. When that convulsion passed, I gripped her ass and began to grind fuck her. She groaned as a new orgasm washed over her, then another rippled in her body and then a third convulsed her.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck me, Sonny. Fuck me!" Alissa groaned as her body thrashed through a new set of sensations that swamped her identity and left her as nothing but a knot of pleasure penetrated by a cock. She grunted, she cried, she bucked while I rode her, stroking into her with a grinding motion that left her gasping. By the time I came in her the third time that night, she was fleeing orgasms that chased through her with constant regularity. She could not catch her breath or stop the penetrating sensations that dominated her, mind and body. Alissa Honeywell pulsed through a whole series of orgasms that resulted in pulling another from me.

I toppled off of her and fell into a dark hole. I remember hearing Sammy muttering, "My turn, Mom, just stay like that." Alissa groaned and I fell away from consciousness.

I woke next to gurgling and grunting. I opened my eyes and could see nothing. The darkness was complete. I rolled from my side onto my back and then faced Alissa. Her breathing was choppy, jerking as she grunted and hissed. I put out a hand and found her belly, her hand found mine and moved it immediately up to a breast. She was on her side. I sensed her body pulsing. Sammy was behind her, fucking her on her side, scissored between her legs. Alissa groaned and I felt her whole body begin to shiver.

"Oh Christ in a cape!" She said out loud, her voice seeming to shatter the darkness. "Oh you boys, I have never, never oh, oh my sweet god!" Her voice ran up the scale and I felt her tense, her hand pressing my palm hard against her breast. Her body and the bed shifted with Sammy's motion.

"Sonny?" Sammy said.

"Yeah," I responded.

"Just checking." He said. "Didn't want to wake you but now ..." His pace increased and Alissa began to pant harder.

She moved my hand off her breast, twisted as she was, up to her mouth. She kissed my palm. Before she started sucking on my thumb or something, I scrunched closer and kissed her. Her hands both found me, her body pulsed with the motion of her son between her legs. Her hand held my face while I kissed her and I found and mauled one breast, tweaking and pinching her nipple till she grunted and twitched away from me. Sammy rolled her towards me and I ended up on my back, Alissa draped over me, kissing me while he fucked her from behind. When he came, it happened suddenly and like that it was past. In the dark stillness, Aliss reached down my body and found my miracle cock.

"My god, Sonny!" She hissed but did not hesitate. She climbed over me and positioning herself astride, she sank down heavily onto my cock. She rode me to a quick orgasm and then continued to ride through a few more. I lost count. I roused, gripped her hips and began to help, my cock was rock hard, spearing up into her while she ground us together.

I felt Sammy move and a moment later Alissa squealed. I heard him sucking at her breast and then they were kissing. She began to come in another long stream of swells that finally finished her off. She pushed Sammy away and collapsed in a puddle over me. She rolled off of me like life had departed her, her body lank and empty of any further will. I fell back into the black well of darkness.

When next I woke and it was nearly dawn. The windows glowed with the approaching day. And good Christ if I wasn't hard again. Was pretty sure it was pee a hardon so I lay still waiting for it to subside so I could go pee. It did. I did but when I lay down beside Alissa's nude body, my body denied my assessment and my cock got hard again. I fucked her again. I was a little delirious with sleep but I knew I was fucking her again. I had the primordial desire to fuck her as many times I could muster. For me, there was no tomorrow; only the present and Alissa's inviting, open legs. When I finished, I immediately felt Sammy mount her. I could see him, rising over her, bending to suck her breast which made her squeal, crying out as she orgasmed again. I intentionally moved over to press my thigh against her hips. I felt the tremor of orgasm possess her, her hips tensing and pulsing up to engulf her son, the man who was fucking her. She cried out and then thrashed into a violent orgasm.

I rolled over after they subsided and the next thing I knew the room was full of sunshine.

I rolled onto my back and sat up. Sammy was sitting up too. We looked at each other and then down, as if by agreement, at his supine mother One arm was thrown over her head. Her neck and breasts showed a field of dark bruises. The cover was down below her waist, showing the top of her pubic hair. She breathed deeply, evenly.

"Shit, I smell coffee." Sammy hissed. He got out of bed and padded to the bathroom. I looked back at Alissa. She did not stir. Her lips were curled into a sensuous smile and while I watched, her tongue appeared for a moment as if tasting something strange and receded.

Sammy appeared from the bath in his robe and silently slipped out into the outer area.

I smelled it too. Coffee. I followed his lead and showered. When I was cleaned, I found Brent and Kyla sipping coffee around the kitchen bar. Sammy handed me a cup poured himself a new one. I sat, he sat and we sipped in silence.

Sammy sat his cup down, his eyes fixed on some vision of the past. "We might have fucked mom to death." He said softly.

Kyla's face became really tense. "They, no one touched me, last night. They said, they said there was time enough today. I needed my sleep." She looked at Brent, accusingly.

He shrugged, the robe was a bit small for him so it rode much higher on his bare thighs. I could see he had his boxers on, his big cock a visible arch inside them. Kyla was staring at it.

Brent noticed. "Airtight." He muttered.

Kyla's eyes flew up to his and she looked away. Pink tinged her cheeks. After a moment she looked in my direction but not at me. "I could not sleep much. All I could think about was having a cock in me from both directions. And no one bothered to fuck me last night."

"Just as well. Sonny is probably too used up to do you much good. If we all were fucked out we'd have to delay a week just to get our strength back."

"Fuck you, Sammy." I said amicably. "I do need to eat." I growled. I felt translucent.

Landon and Darlene appeared, arms around each other. They must have heard because I asked if they had a good night, Darlene glowered at Landon and said, "He refused to fuck me. I am so horny I think I could fuck a turtle and make us both come."

I had no idea how that would even work.

Landon chuckled and kissed her on the forehead, not even on the lips. "You will thank me, baby." He looked over at us and said, "I thought a trip through the buffet would get us all back to zero. If you and Sammy fucked Mrs. Honeywell all night, I expect you need to get your energy back."

He had a point, I felt like I had a hangover. Sammy and I crept into the room and changed into "outside clothes". Alissa did not even move. Chris did not appear and Brent insisted he was still asleep. We went down without him. Alissa appeared in another hour, while we were all sitting around watching the NFL on the restaurant TV. I had almost had enough but thought I had room for more eggs. I got up to get some and as I waited in life I heard a voice almost in my ear, so close it made me jump.

"I know you are going to fuck your sisters!"

I looked around at Chris. "Fuck man!" I said, still a little grouchy. Alissa was strutting around like a queen, her back straight, her tits out, her ass rolling like she was well oiled, still. I guess she probably had cum in every nook and cranny of her pussy this morning and she would be oozing cum till Christmas. "What did you say?"

"I said, I know you are planning to fuck your sisters." He hesitated, glancing around at the sparse crowd, those few cluttering the buffet in front of us. "I know you are. Shit, I would have fucked them all by now." Then his eyes sharpened. "Have you? Have you fucked them?"

I shook my head. "No, not all of them."

Chris did not pick up the hedge in my statement, or ignored it. "I, I want to fuck your sisters. You know that. I, I'd trade you my mother if she would not fuck you if you snapped your fingers or whatever you wanted her to do. I, I don't have anything to trade, really."

"My sisters are not for trade. Trading women is disgusting, Chris. What the fuck is wrong with you." Then I saw a tall woman with huge tits and dark brunette hair appear, her cleavage deep and dark and inviting. My cock got hard. I mean, it got completely erect right there in the restaurant. Instantly! Fuck, I was a mess! I grinned at Chris. "But if you were to come up with something worth the trade, I am sure we could come to some agreement. I know Georgia would love to do you!" I didn't know any such thing. I was a mean bastard sometimes because I wanted him to beg for Tawny.

Chris just looked at me and he nodded at the line that gaped before me. "Move along. I'm hungry!" He growled.

I got what I wanted and went back and sat down. I had focused on eating but now I had time to relax and in doing so, I found myself watching Darlene. She looked nervous. The more I watched her the more obvious it was to me. She touched herself, her hands flitting about without any real purpose or pattern that suggested she was not really controlling them. In the end, she caught me staring at her and she blushed. Oddly, it was only at that very moment, when she blushed and dropped her eyes from my gaze that I realized we, as a group, had decided she should fuck us all. Airtight Airlines was going to fly them both first class, her and her look-alike other-mother.