Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers

From the other side of us, Chris said softly, "Airtight time, Mrs. Clark. My cock goes in your mouth."

Kyla rose up off of me her body pinned by two cocks and turned her head. "I know where it goes, Mr. Wills. Bring it here." She smacked her lips loudly. "Hors d'oeuvre in first class!" She mumbled.

I heard her kiss it, clicking softly then the sound of sucking. I had to twist under her to see. I saw and heard her sucking the end of Chris' cock. Slowly it slipped past her lips and into her mouth, down her throat till she was pressed against him and all I could was her white neck and face fringed with his pubic hair. Her neck began to work and her lower body began to bounce on my cock. Sammy pumped into her ass. She was contorted and twisted to allow us full access to all her holes. I reached down to steady her, insuring that she did not lose me and then crush me on her return. She didn't. I remained tucked comfortably into her body.

"Oh fuck, she is airtight." Darlene grunted.

I twisted the other direction to find Darlene half way filled with Brent's little monster. She was being careful, fitting him into her as she moved up his legs. Then, abruptly, she pushed onto him, taking most of him into her body. She growled, pulled her hips back and slammed them forward, sealing them together.

Alissa appeared, her black breasts swaying. "Pillows. I brought more pillows." They struggled to get arranged; Darlene was reluctant to remove the cock in her now that she had gotten it lodged fully inside. Her eyes kept fluttering as though she lingered on the edge of consciousness. Over me, Kyla sucked Chris' cock.

I tapped her on the shoulder. "Don't make him come. We're one cock short of a full airtight crew."

"Shut up, Sonny." Chris growled.

It surprised me, not because of what he said or how but because I had sunk into a trance of relating only to cocks and cunts, tits and asses, and lots of hands. I had lost all sense that Chris was a person or that I was for that matter. We were just interlocking units of flesh that provided unbelievable pleasure.

Suddenly Darlene's face was close to mine. I watched her grimace and grunt and then she bucked as Landon touched a gooey finger to her ass. She offered no commentary but in my position, I could look right up her back to the twin arches of her ass. I saw all the rehearsal and then it was time and he entered her. She grunted. "Oh god, I am so full! I am really full of cock."

Chris pulled free of Kyla and stalked to the other side of the bed. Alissa did not seem to want to give up her observation spot so Chris bent her forward and entered her. Alissa squealed and took him, fitting him into her body. But that was just a moment. The next, he was out of her and she was gone from my sight. His slick dick appeared before Darlene's lips. She was between Landon and Brent. She twisted to watch Chris fuck Alissa. Now, seeing the coated cock, she licked her lips and then licked the cock. She licked and kissed and then sucked it into her mouth. I heard it but saw only the motions of her head as she became airtight. Landon began to pound into her ass from behind, grinding her body between them and firmly onto the huge prick in her pussy.

It only took a moment before she bucked through a quick, clean orgasm. Kyla seemed to feel it and it echoed in her. A slight tremor ran through her body and she clinched down on me. Her head fell to my shoulder. She panted and hissed then kissed the side of my neck. Her body was rocking now.

"What, un, an ass!" Sammy grunted.

"Oh airtight me." Kyla groaned. "Double fucked and double filled. Fuck me!"

Darlene was pinned down to Brent who was lifting her up, shoving her back onto Landon's cock. She sucked harder on Chris. He let her. Kyla turned to me and began to kiss me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alissa and a man in the livery of the hotel. The stood on the other side of the bed, my, our side. He was middle aged, slim as a rail and looked terrified, right up till she opened his black slacks an fished a lank, skinny cock out of his briefs. He shook his head. He might have said something but it was so soft I did not hear.

Now Alissa was nude but the guy was still shaking his head. But when she got to her knees and sucked him into her mouth, he just shook. Her head bobbed on his cock and he was soon hard. Then She rose up, bent before him and explained in a hushed voice she wanted him to fuck her. He was past caring about his fucking job. He entered her, timidly. He looked distraught when she pulled out of his jerking grasp and led him over to Kyla.

Darlene crashed in a full orgasm, sounds sealed in her chest by the cock in her mouth reverberated as though from another dimension. She shook, she quaked, she came and came and came.

Kyla caught up as soon as she licked the cock clean and pulled it deep into her mouth, thence to the depth of her throat. She held onto him, even while he came, spewing into her mouth. That set off a chain reaction. I erupted into her body. She shook into her own orgasm and Sammy ground into her from behind, tightening the squeeze and she squeaked, bucking and shaking. The whole time she keened, a high throaty trill that left her vibrating. The guy disappeared. The MILF List was fully and completely shared.

AFTERWARD

I spent the night in Alissa's arms. Everyone else left, having things to do Monday. Alissa called into work and we took the late check out and had breakfast in the room. Oddly, we barely touched. I felt the end of the MILF List. I was not done with her but I had a feeling it was over. After we checked out I got a call from Mom. She was breathless. I thought she was at work but no, she was at home.

Packing.

"I am going to China. Now. I have a first class flight at four. I was hoping you could take me to the airport."

Of course I said 'yes'. I did not think to ask if she told the girls. I did not think to ask a lot of things. Sid, Sid called and offered her a position on his staff, clearly on her back. My mother, my demure, careful mother decided to go fuck for money in a foreign land. I called Sammy and asked if he would drive us but he said his dad had returned home, "For Thanksgiving" he said but there was an undercurrent that I could not take the time to figure out. I took Mom to the airport using her car with the clear understanding I had to go pick up the girls.

You'd think a guy would interrogate his mom if she was running off the fuck a guy for money but you know, questioning your mom's judgment and action was not part of my upbringing. Of course I had traded her to Sid so I could have Alissa and Alissa got Sid's business. Mom complied and to this day, I am not sure why. She wasn't schizo or a drughead or just stupid, she, she was normal, at least till she laid down for me. Then she sort of steered off the beaten track into some really strange weeds. All the questions occurred to me after she stepped through the metal detector and was separated from me. My mind flooded with all the questions my sisters would ask and how I, dear little brother would have no answers.

All the way to pick them up at their bus stop, where mom always met them all to drive home from work, I pondered how I was going to explain my singular lack of information about our mom. It was no like she was dropping out completely. She had a computer and a SKYPE account she used when she was on the road. But still. Then I had it. To be perfectly honest, it only occurred to me that I was going to be in the house with my three sisters. Alone. The only cock on the walk. I mean, it only occurred to me when I saw my three very different sisters standing on the curb waving when the saw the car and their confusion when they realized that I was driving.

Traffic was a bitch so they just piled in and we drove off. They were a gaggle of questions and chatter and all that. I drove in silence while they circled and finally roosted. When a moment of silence finally happened, Georgia, who had taken shotgun, leaned over and looked at me. "Where is mom? Why are you picking us up?"

I pulled up to the traffic light and turned and looked at Tawny in the back with Dalia and Georgia beside me. Something had popped into my head, something that had propelled me down this path with my mother and I took it to be gospel because mother's don't lie to their sons, right? To daughters, all the time but not to their sons, right?

"Blisters," I started, "have you been having sex with mom since you were eighteen?"

*****

Get the answer in the next series: Extending the MILF List—soon to Literotica.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers