She is as Horny as I am Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, you didn't answer my earlier question. Am I better than Angie?"

"You are both great, Miss Gayle..."

"Oh no, you aren't getting off that easy. You have to choose!"

"You are really wild and I like that, so I guess you are better."

"Good boy. I think we can make this a regular thing. How often do you see Angie?"

"Uh, we just started meeting each other. We've met three times. And I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"Well, I guess you are quite a stud, taking both the mother and daughter within a week. You know what? The next time you come here to see her, I want you to tell me so I can tell Angie I'm leaving. I'll hide in my room instead, and sneak out and watch while I play with the dildo. Would that be fun?"

"That would be incredible, Miss Gayle!"

"I can tell you like it Chris, just from the way your cock got even harder. And now I want to taste your cum right from the source!"

Marie started stroking his cock while sliding her lips over the head. Her thumb slid along the underside of his cock, and she sucked him deep as her hand slid towards the base of his shaft. She could tell what he liked, and soon she found the perfect rhythm and could once again sense that he was getting close.

"Are you going to give me a mouthful of cum now? Do you want to be deep in my mouth, or do you want to see it spray on my tongue?"

"Let me see it spray on your tongue! God, you are so wild!"

Marie stroked harder, and in moments she felt Chris go rigid. She opened her mouth and placed the head of his cock on her tongue and in moments several streams of cum exploded out of his cock. She looked up at him while she licked the last drop off the head, and then closed her mouth and swallowed.

"How was that? Did it turn you on??"

"You are amazing. I don't know what to say!"

"You don't have to say anything. Just lay down and get this thing hard again and let me ride you. This time I'm in charge, ok?"

Chris plopped down on the bed, and it took only a couple of strokes to get his cock sticking straight up again. She gave it a squeeze, and one more drop of cum came dribbling out.

"We're both already soaking wet, so we'll skip the formalities."

Marie straddled him and plunged down on his cock. Leaning forward, she grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the mattress, saying "Take my nipples in your mouth. Suck on them, bite them gently!"

Chris did as he was told, and Marie responded by squeezing his cock with her pussy and moving her body so his shaft pressed upon her most sensitive regions. After a few minutes, she leaned back and cupped her breasts while pinching her own nipples, bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Do you like the view, Chris? How long do you think you can last? I want to time our orgasms together."

"I'm ok. I like watching you. I'll try to hold back."

"Very good. I'll bet you would like it if there was another woman reaching around me holding my breasts and squeezing them, right? I'll bet that's what you're thinking right now!"

"That would be hot, Miss Gayle."

"And you'd like it if one of my hands reached back and played with her pussy while I rode you? And then you'd like to see me put my fingers in my mouth to taste her?"

Chris just groaned, and Marie felt him harden.

"Who are you imagining that other woman to be, Chris? Any ideas? A younger woman? An older one? Someone you know? I wonder if we are thinking of the same person."

"Not sure if I should say, Miss Gayle..."

"Ok, you imagine who you want to and I'll imagine who I want to. But I will say the one I'm thinking of is younger and looks kind of like me."

Chris groaned again, and shouted, "I can't hold it much longer. You are just too much!"

Marie squeezed his cock and started taking him as deep as possible, and then she started shuddering as her nipples went hard.

"Give it to me Chris. Give me your cum! Make me cum!"

Chris went rigid for the third time that day and once again filled her pussy with cum. Marie collapsed on his chest and waited for her breathing to settle down. After a couple of minutes, she rose and let his cock slip out of her pussy, and said, "This is one of my favorite parts!"

She straddled his midsection and watched as his cum dripped out and coated his stomach. She then leaned forward, and slowly licked up each drop of cum, smacking her lips when she was finished.

"In case you didn't realize, I love cum. I love it when a man cums in me too, so this way I get to feel it flood my pussy and then I can taste it too. You probably think I'm silly, don't you?"

"No, not at all. I love everything about you! You can do anything you want!"

Marie winked, and said, "I'll hold you to that, Chris. I might have to keep you locked in my room for a couple of days sometime and try to wear you out!"

They spent a few minutes chatting, and then Chris said he had to get to work. Marie didn't bother getting dressed, and just before she let him out the door, she brought his fingers to his pussy and then back to his lips, and said, "Remember, you are welcome to this anytime, ok?" Chris smiled, knowing that he was living the dream of every big box store summer worker.

That evening, the family had dinner and talked about the day's events, although Marie left out the part about being pounded by Chris for two hours. She wanted to go upstairs and grab the dildo in the worst way, but it was still early and they all decided to just lounge around and watch some TV. Marie slipped on some pajama pants and a camisole, and Angie and Josh put on something comfortable as well.

Josh and Angie took their places on the sofa, and Marie curled up in the overstuffed chair. Grabbing the remote, she said, "I feel like watching something quiet tonight, maybe something on Lifetime."

Josh started to protest, but Angie elbowed him and told him to just chill and let mom have a relaxing evening for once. Marie flipped through the channels, and settled on something on Showtime that was just starting, and although it looked like it was by chance, she had this planned. It was a film about a girl who was curious about exploring her bisexuality, and she had seen it before. The film had some hot scenes where the girl observes two women in a lesbian tryst, and then culminates with her own scene with a woman who she had thought was her aunt all along but turned out to just be a family friend.

A few minutes into the movie, the plot became obvious, and Marie noticed that Josh and Amy had their eyes glued to the screen. Marie was becoming restless, knowing that the scene with the two lesbians was coming up. She wanted to see just how far she could push this, and moved to the next part of her plan. She hooked one leg over the arm of the chair, and leaned back and positioned herself so she could see the TV and still see Angie and Josh from the corner of her eye.

As the movie progressed, Marie couldn't take it anymore, and let one hand slide into her pajamas and into her panties. She placed her index and middle finger on her clitoris and started rubbing it in a slow, circular motion. Anyone in the room would be able to tell what she was doing although her lower half was hidden, but she maintained her composure to make it appear that she thought she was doing this unnoticed. She then took it a step further and let her fingers slide up through her wetness. She still showed no facial expressions that would indicate what she was doing, although her nipples were now pushing hard through the silky fabric of her camisole.

Josh whispered to Angie to look at their mom, and she could see the slight motion of her mom's hand that gave away what she was up to. The action on the screen got more explicit, and Josh's cock started pushing upwards. He made no attempt to hide it, and in fact gripped his cock through the fabric of his gym shorts, although he didn't yet have the nerve to go further. Angie changed her position and sat cross-legged so she could discretely slide one hand along the inside of her thigh and rest a finger on her pussy lips.

The movie got to the point where the younger girl started making out with the older family friend. Marie moved her hand a little faster, and soon, the inevitable orgasm gripped her body, and it was all she could do to suppress a groan. Angie and Josh were looking at her from the corner of their eyes, but Marie pretended not to notice. Her hand came to an abrupt stop, and her body went rigid. After the orgasm faded, Marie settled into the chair again and waited for her breathing to become normal again.

Angie's fingers were flicking her own clit, although she didn't yet have the nerve to move her hand in circles like her mom did. Josh wasn't stroking his cock, but was gripping and releasing it through his boxers, hoping that he could make himself cum that way. Luckily though, they knew they would soon be able to satisfy themselves when they heard their mom say, "You guys will have to finish this yourselves. I've got to get up early for work. We'll have to rent a movie and start earlier if we want to do this again. Good night!"

Marie stood and went upstairs to her bedroom. Her door wasn't visible from the living room, and her curiosity about what would be happening downstairs made her come up with another idea. She opened her door, waited a few seconds, and closed it again loud enough so they would be able to hear it downstairs and think she went in her room. She crept to a spot at the end of the hallway where she would be able to stand in the dark and observe the room below.

Sure enough, Josh had his cock out in his hand, his boxers down to his knees. Angie had kicked off her panties and her hands were rubbing in fast circular motions over her pussy. Josh's stroking picked up speed, and Marie could see him whisper something to Angie. She nodded, and Josh stood and faced her, and it was obvious what would happen next as Angie leaned forward and looked up at him. He came to a stop, pointed his cock to her face, and a long rope of cum flew out and settled on her cheek. Her hand had never stopped, and soon she was convulsing as well as Josh squeezed the last bit of cum from his cock and let it dribble on her pajama tops.

Josh fell back onto the sofa, and then Marie had another idea. She stepped out of the darkness and started walking down the stairs, exclaiming "Just getting a glass of water. My mouth is so dry. Don't mind me!"

Josh and Angie froze, not daring to make movements that would show they were half naked. They heard their mom call from the kitchen, "Do you two want anything while I'm here?"

"No mom!", they called in unison, knowing they would have a hard time explaining the situation. Marie expected them to say that, but wanted to somehow force the issue and catch them. She wanted to ask Angie why she had cum on her neck and shirt, and ask Josh why he was holding his limp cock. But she knew she shouldn't push it yet, and got her water and went back upstairs.

The next morning Josh and Angie decided that they would make another theater visit that night. They hadn't been there for a week, and felt like just having some raw sex with everyone watching.

"Mom, Josh and I will meet at the mall after he finishes work and go to a movie. We won't be here for dinner, ok?"

"That's nice. Here, I'll give you some money so you can get something to eat after the movie. I don't want you to go hungry."

"No Mom, we're both working and have money, you don't have to do that!"

"I insist. I'll feel better knowing that you're having dinner, ok?"

Marie thought to herself, "And I'll feel better with Chris' cock sliding into my pussy after work tonight too. I'm calling him right after they leave."

Everyone finished breakfast, and left for work. As soon as Marie was out the door, she texted Chris.

"Chris, can you help me out again tonight? Around 7?"

"Ok, I can be there. But I haven't picked up the batteries yet."

Marie smiled to herself, thinking about how naïve Chris is.

"Chris, if you are here at 7, I won't need batteries, understand? Oh, and park your car around the block so the neighbors don't talk."

"I'll be there Miss Gayle. Thanks for asking me over."

That evening everything fell into place. Marie raced home and got ready for Chris. She put on some lingerie and texted Chris to just come upstairs when he got there and he could start helping her out again.

Meanwhile, Angie and Josh met at the mall, and they headed to the theater. On the way over, Angie slipped off her bra and panties so she would have fewer clothes to look for after they were done playing. She also reached into Josh's pants and played with his cock, teasing him and getting him primed for the next couple of hours of fun.

They arrived at the theater, paid, and then strolled in. They liked going in as a couple now, and made their way to the back row in the dark. They heard the usual rustling of zippers being pulled and the telltale sounds of random guys jacking off. As their eyes adjusted to the darkness, Josh nudged Angie and told her to look to the left. Angie turned and looked, and for the first time she saw another couple there. They were about 30, and attractive and in good shape.

The couple looked back at them, and seemed nervous. Josh had played with couples there before, and could tell that it was their first time. He stood up and walked over to them, and said, "You can move over and sit next to us if that would make you feel more comfortable. We won't bother you, but couples usually stick together here."

They looked at each other and nodded, and followed Josh and took the seat next to Angie. After a few minutes, they started chatting a bit and the couple introduced themselves as Don and Mindy. They admitted that it was their first time there, and just wanted to check it out. Josh was more forthcoming, and freely admitted that he and Angie came there regularly, and loved watching and being watched.

At that, Josh reached over to Angie and unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She lifted herself up and slipped her skirt off as well, and Josh tucked them under the seats. Josh removed his clothing as though it was the most natural thing in the world. The couple just stared as Angie reached over and started stroking Josh's cock.

Mindy was sitting next to Angie, and Angie whispered to her, "I hope you don't mind. You can watch if you want, and you don't have to do anything with each other or with us. We love sex, and love it when people watch."

Mindy nodded, and her eyes stayed glued onto Josh's cock as Angie's hand gripped it and slid up and down sensually.

Finally, Don whispered to Mindy, and she nodded. He reached to her sides and pulled off her t-shirt, exposing a sexy black bra. Mindy then slipped off her shorts, revealing matching black panties. Don wasted no time in stripping, and before long Mindy was matching Angie stroke for stroke.

As things loosened up, Josh told them they were 21 (not wanting to say that Angie was only 18), and Mindy said she was 29 and Don 32. By now, Angie had lifted one leg up on Josh, and had started fingering her own pussy through her soft black hair as they chatted.

Mindy watched, and Angie finally whispered to her to go ahead and finish undressing, and that no one here was going to judge her.

Mindy hesitated a moment and then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then slid off her panties, exposing her freshly shaved pussy. Angie smiled and said, "Doesn't that feel better?"

Josh looked over, and his cock swelled even more as he saw Mindy's slender body sitting close to Angie while her hand was slowly jacking Don off. Mindy's breasts were full, and she had a flat stomach. She also had nice tan lines, which turned Josh on even more. Being every man's dream, he really wanted Angie and Mindy to play with each other at least a little bit.

Leaning over, he whispered over to Mindy, "Would it be ok if Angie hooked her other leg on yours to open up her pussy a little more? It would give me a little more access and would give the guys watching us a better show."

Mindy didn't say anything, so he just reached over and gently lifted Angie's leg over Mindy's.

Angie had never been this close to a woman before, but she didn't mind it at all. She loved the feeling of being wide open like this, and became dripping wet as she felt the stares of the men.

Don lifted Mindy's other leg on top of his, and asked Angie if she had ever touched another pussy. Angie shook her head, and Don then asked her if she minded if Mindy touched her since that is what they were hoping for anyway when they came in there today.

Josh leaned over and whispered to them, "Believe it or not, I have her on video saying that she would love to lick the cum from another woman's pussy. She was really wound up that day."

Angie didn't say anything, but did remove her own hand from her pussy. Mandy reached over while looking at Angie, hoping that Angie wouldn't protest. Finally, her hand came to rest on Angie, and her fingers twirled in her wet bush.

Feeling more brave. Mindy released Don's cock and took the hand that Angie was using to finger herself, and moved it to her own mouth. She sucked the fingers in her mouth, tasting Angie's wetness.

Angie shuddered, and Mindy took her hand and placed it on her own thigh and said, "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. But feel free to touch me."

Don and Josh were beside themselves with lust. In a moment, Angie's hand slid down to Mindy's pussy, and the foursome was complete. Each of the girls had a cock and pussy in their hands, and the guys were just sitting back enjoying the show.

The girls started talking more openly now, and Angie volunteered that she had a cum fetish, and loved it when guys shot over her body and in her mouth. She also said she loved it when Josh came inside her, but she missed tasting the cum, and that she would lick her own pussy if she could.

Mindy released Don's cock, placed her hand on Angie's chest and started teasing her nipples. She said to Angie, "So, now that you've told me your fantasy, I'll tell mine. I'm not a lesbian, but I love playing with women. I haven't done much since college, but I am just drenched from looking at you right now. I love that you are so uninhibited."

Angie dropped Josh's cock and reached over and did the same to Mindy. Both guys had to take matters into their own hands, but they didn't care. Watching these two girls touch each other was more than they ever expected.

Mindy whispered to Angie, "Let's give the boys a show. In a couple of seconds, we'll both lick our fingers off and taste each other's pussy, ok?"

Mindy sat back, and as if on cue, both girls brought their fingers to their lips and moaned softly. Anyone that walked in right then would see two beautiful girls with their legs spread wide and their hands roaming over each other's bodies.

Josh was the first to speak, and said, "This is more than I can take. Mindy, would you get on your knees and lick Angie's pussy while Don takes you from behind? I'll stand up and let Angie suck my cock. Angie, are you ok with that? Just pretend it's you licking your own pussy."

Mindy looked at Angie, and Angie just nodded. Mindy wasted no time in getting on her hands and knees, and started running her tongue through Angie's wetness as only a women knew how to do. Don knelt behind Mindy, and his cock had no problem sliding in her drenched pussy. Josh knelt on the chair beside Angie, and she turned her head and swallowed him hungrily while sliding her hand down his shaft.

Mindy looked up and saw Angie's hand jacking on Josh's cock while her mouth sucked him in as deep as she could go. She went back down and teased Angie's clit, and felt Angie squirm.

"Angie, you said you would eat the cum out of your own pussy of you could. Would you like to try eating cum from mine instead?"