She is as Horny as I am Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know."

"Go ahead and try. Let your imagination go wild. Would you want Don's or Josh's cum inside me?

Angie hesitated, but then quickly exclaimed, "Both!"

"Well, aren't you something! Ok, this is what we'll do. Don is getting close, and when he cums in me, you slide down on the floor under my pussy and you can have it all. If Josh doesn't mind being second, you can have some more in a while."

Angie nodded, saying to Josh, "Don't you dare cum yet! If I'm going to lick a pussy, you can at least take sloppy seconds!"

Mindy laughed and said, "Well, I guess that's one way to put it."

Don started to groan, and he told Angie to get ready. In moments, his body went rigid, and Mindy could feel him pulse shot after shot inside her.

Mindy smiled and said, "Don, you stay right there and hold your cock in me until she's ready. Angie, I think he was really worked up, since I've never felt him give me so much cum before. Are you ready?"

Angie didn't say a word, and slid down underneath Mindy's pussy just as Don withdrew. Angie was in heaven as the first cum dribbled into her mouth, and she quickly rose up and started sliding her tongue through Mindy so she wouldn't miss a drop. Don squeezed his cock to get the last drops out, and let it fall on Angie's chin.

"Well, for someone who never played with a woman, you know what you are doing. You know you need to do this until I cum, right? There is no going back now. Reach back and play with my tits too."

Angie did as she was told, and her hands gently played with her soft globes. She glanced back at them, and wondered why she had never played with a woman before. But her pussy needed more attention, and she said to Josh, "Josh, I need you to fuck me. But don't cum in me, just fuck me until you are close, and then move up and finish inside her. Can you manage that?"

Josh didn't hesitate, and in moments he had spread Angie's knees apart and slid his cock inside her while he balanced himself by gripping Mindy's ass. He never dreamed he would be fucking Angie while watching her lick a pussy right in front of him.

Don felt left out, and said to Mindy, "I'm going to sit where Angie was sitting and you can work on my cock. I'm good for another cumshot."

This was a true foursome, with everyone being satisfied by someone. Angie was really getting into teasing Mindy's pussy with her tongue, imagining it was her own pussy she was playing with. It was hard for Mindy to concentrate, but she still managed to stroke and suck Don and knowing he would be giving Angie another prize. Josh was in heaven, letting his cock slide in and out of Angie in long, slow, deep strokes, trying to build up a nice load for his sister. At the same time, he was looking at Mindy's inviting pussy lips that she had ready for him at any time.

Josh could usually hold out longer, but this scene was too much. He groaned and said, "Ok, I'm going to cum. You still want it in her pussy?"

Angie settled back and said, "Yes, I want to watch it pulse into her! Get up here!"

Josh pulled out and slid his cock into the wettest pussy he had ever felt. He started pumping hard, and soon Mindy was getting her second load of cum that evening.

"God Angie, your boyfriend feels so good inside me! And I'm not holding back anymore, so make me cum, please!"

Josh pulled out and another stream of cum flowed over Angie's lips. Angie took one hand and briskly rubbed Mindy's clit as Josh's cum dribbled into her mouth. She asked Mindy, "Are you getting close? I'm not stopping until you finish!"

Mindy squeezed her pussy to give Angie as much of Josh's cum as possible, and then started convulsing. She sat up and pushed her pussy onto Angie's face, pinching her own hard nipples as her orgasm subsided. She slowly raised her body off Angie and said, "That was just incredible. I could get used to that."

Both girls stood up, and Angie commented that she was the only one who didn't cum yet. Don generously suggested that in that case, she can choose whatever she wants to do now.

"Ok, this is what I want. I'll sit down and Mindy can lick and rub my pussy. You two jack off for me, and try to time your cumshots together. Mindy, you make me cum the same time they do. I want them to cum on my face while I orgasm."

They assumed the positions, and the guys were soon stroking their cocks and rubbing them on Angie's face, while Mindy was taking care of her pussy.

After ten minutes, they all started commenting that they were close to cumming. Angie said, "Ok, I'm close too! Make it happen!"

In seconds, Don and Josh were shooting wads of cum on Angie's face. Mindy was furiously rubbing Angie's clit and Angie began to convulse in one of the best orgasms she ever had. As the last drops of cum escaped from the two cocks in front of her face, Mindy looked up from Angie's pussy and saw that Angie had cum splattered on her cheeks, her forehead, and was dribbling down to her chin.

Mindy smiled and said, "That is so hot! You are something else!"

Angie smiled back and said, "I just like to feel cum on me. I even like to walk out to the car like this so anyone in the lobby knows what I just did."

Angie then looked at the other men in the theater, and saw that several were standing up with their cocks in their hands, staring in awe at what just happened. Angie picked out two of the nicer looking ones and said, "Ok, you two, you can jack off on my tits if you want, but be quick."

They stepped forward, and with a little encouragement from Angie, they were soon spurting cum on her chest and stomach. Don looked at Josh and shook his head and said, "Man, you are a great couple. How long have you been together?"

Laughing to himself, Josh replied, "Longer that you can imagine. But yeah, we're both perverts I guess. Angie is a handful, and she lets me just walk up and shoot on her whenever I want. "

Mindy jumped in and demanded that they exchange numbers so they can continue this another time at their place. Josh and Angie looked at each other and shrugged and nodded, but then Angie said, "Just so you know, Don is welcome to take me next time too. I don't want to act selfish. Mindy, do you mind?"

"If he can get you to lick my pussy like that, he is more than welcome. I might want Josh to get a head start on me though so you can have an appetizer first. You were positively gobbling my pussy after he came in me!"

Angie licked her lips, and casually said, "I guess I just know what I like."

Everyone started getting dressed, but as usual Angie just put on her skirt, preferring to give the guy in the lobby a little show before she put on her blouse just before exiting. As they left the building, Don and Mindy just shook their heads in amazement as they watched Angie strut across the parking lot with her thin white blouse sticking to her chest with traces of cum on her face.

As soon as they were in the car, Josh told Angie that he would drop her off back at the mall so she could get her car, and he would see her at home afterwards.

Meanwhile, back at home, Marie received a text from Chris, saying that he was at the front door.

"Well, come in Chris and come upstairs. You aren't doing any good standing out there."

Within seconds, she heard Chris bouncing up the stairs, two steps at a time. Right away, Marie told him, "I'd love to take time and teach you how to be a wonderful lover, but I don't know how much time we have. You need to take me right now."

Chris stripped, and Marie parted her knees and slid her fingers through her pussy and smiled at him. He climbed on the bed, and Marie grabbed his cock and guided it inside her. "Now, do what you did the other day. Your first cum tonight can be right to the point and then we'll play around as time permits."

Chris looked down and saw his cock disappear into her pussy. As he pumped away, he admired Marie's full breasts swaying with each movement in perfect rhythm with his thrusts.

"Miss Gayle, you have an amazing body!"

"Why thank you, Chris. I'm glad you think so. You are pretty sexy yourself. I think we make a pretty good couple. Here, slide to the end of the bed and I'll get on top of you facing away from you, and you can look at us in the mirror at the same time and see for yourself. I watch myself in the mirror all the time when I masturbate."

Chris did as he was told, and his cock grew even harder as he looked in the mirror and saw her body lift up over and over as she plunged down on his cock.

"This is a very nice view, Chris. I can see every inch of you slide inside me. We'll need to make a video sometime so you can always be with me'"

"That is so hot, Miss Gayle. I would love that!"

"Very well, I'll get it set up next time. But for now, just keep doing what you're doing. It feels so good!"

Chris put his hands around her hips and followed her motions as she thrust her body upon him. He glanced at the mirror, and could see his cock nearly leave her with each thrust, only to slide back in as deep as it would go.

"Chris, I'm getting close. How are you doing?"

"I'm close too. Do you want me to cum?"

"Yes, anytime. I'm going to squeeze my pussy over your cock like you've never felt before."

Their movements became more intense, and Chris gripped her hips more firmly.

"Chris, I'm cumming! Take me! Give me your cum!"

In seconds, their thrusts were a blur. Marie started to convulse, and pulled Chris' hands up to her breasts. She fell back, and his cock slipped out of her just as he started to cum. Long ropes of cum splashed on her pussy as his cock jerked involuntarily.

As they came back to their senses, Marie shuddered in ecstasy as she looked into the mirror and saw her swollen pussy lips resting on his cock. There were streams of cum on her belly, dripping onto the hairy triangle above her pussy.

"Well, it looks like you enjoyed that quite a lot, Chris. My only regret is that it didn't spray in my mouth. That's a lot of cum!"

They both fell back, and Marie didn't waste any time reaching for his cock to start preparing it for another round.

"Chris, would you take me from behind next? It's s good position to give it to me as hard as you can. You can even pull out and cum on my back if you want to. I know guys like that."

"Sure. And I'll do anything else you want, just ask, ok?"

After a few more minutes, Chris was at full mast again, and he got on his knees behind Marie. She spread her knees and reached back to guide him inside.

"Ok Chris, do your magic. I'll be your plaything, and later you can be my plaything. I'm going to give your tongue some exercise once I'm done with your cock."

Chris started pumping, and Marie settled onto the bed on her elbows. Although she was enjoying being the milf in Chris' life, she liked the feeling of being submissive at the moment.

Suddenly though, she heard the door close downstairs.

"Mom! Are you home?"

It was Josh! Chris pulled out and Marie flew up off the bed and threw on a robe. She turned to Chris and admonished him to not make a sound.

She stepped out of her room and onto the balcony, pulling her robe closed. "Yes, I'm home. I didn't expect you this soon, and was going to go to bed early."

Josh thought to himself, "Yeah, and spend some time with your little friend!", having no idea that Marie was way ahead of him.

"No problem Mom, Angie will be right along too. We'll just hang out and watch some TV. You can go back to bed."

"OK Josh, see you in the morning!"

Marie went back into her bedroom, slipped her robe back off, and whispered to Chris, "Ok, my wish came true a little sooner than expected. Looks like you are stuck here for a while, but I'm not complaining. Just try to keep the noise down, and I'll sneak you out of here during the night. But for now, you have a lot of work to do. Lay down and let me straddle your face while your cock gets hard again!"

Chris lay down, and Marie slid over and moved her pussy above him. He gazed up and saw that her thick pussy lips were still drenched and swollen from a few minutes ago when he was thrusting into her.

"Ok Chris, take your tongue and tease my clit. Once in a while slide your tongue through my folds and taste me. Keep doing this over and over. Pay attention to my responses and you'll know if you're doing it right."

Chris did as he was told, and soon was savoring the musky taste of her pussy. He ran his fingers through the soft hair and pulled it slightly upwards to expose her clit even more, and gently nibbled on it.

"Very good Chris. You will definitely be able to impress Angie when I'm done with you. Now reach up and play with my nipples too, but don't be too rough."

Chris gently ran his fingertips over her nipples and he could feel her immediate reaction. He alternated teasing her clit and her nipples to keep her on edge, followed up with sliding his tongue along her wetness.

"Do you like how I taste, Chris? I'm jealous of you in a way. Tasting myself on your cock is nice, but I would love to get it right from the source. If we remain friends, maybe you could find another girl to join us, ok?"

By now, Chris' cock had grown to its full size again, and her last comment made it as hard as ever.

"I think my cock is ready again Miss Gayle. You know how to push my buttons."

"Very good Chris, but I want you to finish me just like this first. Then you'll finish taking me from behind. I have a few more orgasms in me still."

Chris went back to work, and soon Marie started breathing very heavily. He knew she was on the verge of cumming, but he continued to tease her gently, hoping to make her orgasm the best ever. It worked as planned, and soon he felt her body stiffen as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face to her pussy.

Marie screamed, not being able to control herself, shouting "Oh my God" over and over again and groaning.

Downstairs, her screams made their way to the living room where Josh and Angie were sitting, and they looked at each other and smiled. Josh unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, saying, "Sounds like Mom is having a good time. I didn't think I'd get it up again tonight, but knowing she's up there doing herself is so hot!"

Josh's cock was sticking straight out, and he grabbed Angie's hand and wrapped her fingers around it, knowing she wouldn't protest.

"C'mon, slide your skirt down so I can play with your pussy. We'll just play while we watch tv."

Angie slid her skirt completely off, and sat cross-legged on the sofa to give Josh full access, and they started a slow session of mutual masturbation.

"Do you think Mom's done yet? I wish I could watch her. I'll bet you two have identical pussies."

"She probably does. If she can take that big purple dildo with no problem, she is probably just like me."

They continued playing, while meanwhile upstairs Marie was catching her breath and slowing stroking Chris' cock.

"God, you drive me crazy. I'm sure they heard me downstairs, but at least you didn't make a sound. And now it looks like your are ready to take me again from behind. I want you to take me hard."

Chris resumed the position, and he was once again thrusting deep and fast inside her, holding tight onto her hips and pulling her back at the same time.

"That feels so good Chris. You're going to make me cum again soon, you know. Are you close?"

"Yes, Miss Gayle. I can cum anytime. I want to wait for you. Can I cum on you? That would be hot."

"Cum anywhere you want, Chris. Just make sure I cum first."

Chris quickened his pace, and told Marie he wouldn't last much longer, but it didn't matter because once again Marie started convulsing. Chris held back his own cum so that Marie would be fully satisfied, and continued pumping.

Marie screamed even more intensely than before, and Josh and Angie just looked at each other in amazement.

"Wow, Mom must have needed it really bad tonight. Listen to her!"

With that, Josh pulled Angie over him and had her plunge her pussy down over his cock while facing him.

"Keep your shirt on so you can slide off quickly just in case Mom comes out."

Angie was wild with excitement and bounced on his cock while squeezing her breasts.

Upstairs, Chris brought himself to the edge and finally told Marie to lie on her back so he could spray his cum on her. She did as she was told, and soon Chris was jacking himself off while her hand was rubbing her pussy.

"Here it cums!", Chris whispered, and a huge rope of cum sprayed out and landed in a long stream from her chin to to stomach. It was followed by several more, with the last one landing on her black bush. Chris managed to stifle his screams, and he collapsed beside her.

"I don't think I can go anymore, Miss Gayle. You wore me out!"

"Oh, I think there is one more in you Chris. Just take a break. At a minimum, your tongue can do what your cock can't, and the night is early. I'm going to enjoy this while I can."

Downstairs, Josh and Angie were going at it, and Josh had Angie's breasts exposed as he massaged them as she took his cock deep.

"Josh, this time I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your cum dripping from me in bed tonight. Take me!"

That was enough for Josh, and they both stifled screams as Josh let several spurts go inside Angie's pussy, just like she wanted. They decided to call it a night, and both went to bed.

Angie's room was next to her mom's, and as she lay there with her fingers sliding gently through her cum-filled pussy, she once again heard her mom thrashing in another orgasm. She thought to herself, "I don't know what got into her, but I'm glad she's having fun!"

Later, in the middle of the night, Angie escorted a worn out Chris downstairs. At the door, she pulled his cock out one more time and gave it a good night kiss, and told him to come back soon. Chris' life as he knew it had now changed.

The next day Marie knew she had to find a way to take it to the next level or she would go crazy. When she came home from work, she saw that no one was home, so she put a plan together. She would get the tape that Angie and Josh made and play it on the TV and just wait for one of them to come home. She didn't care which one, but she had to do something. Luckily, the camera was sitting in Angie's room in plain sight, with the tape sitting on the desk beside it.

She took it downstairs, and set it up and let it play. She wondered how she should act when one of them came home. Should she be masturbating? Should she be undressed? Should she be casual? She decided to play it by ear, and started fingering her pussy a little bit just to get excited, but she didn't undress.

This was the first time she had seen the video from the beginning, and saw that they were naughtier than she could ever imagine. As she finished watching Angie take Chris' cum and rub it through her pussy, she stopped the tape and rewound it again to the beginning. By now, Marie was dripping wet, and had slumped down into the leather chair with her legs spread to give her hand more access to her pussy. As the video started again, she licked her wetness off her fingers and went back to masturbating.

About then, Josh drove in and strolled to the side door off the kitchen. He looked in, and could see their video playing on the TV. Initially shocked, he relaxed when he saw what he thought was the top of Angie's head peeking out above the chair. He thought to himself, "Gee, Angie must want it again!"

Josh walk into the kitchen and pulled off his t-shirt and kicked off his shoes. He walked into the living room, and unbuckled his pants, saying, "I see you got home ahead of me. Here, wouldn't you like to taste the real thing?"

He slid his pants off, and wrapped his hand around his cock, and stepped around the chair. Marie was sitting there casually with her arms folded across her chest and looking up at hm.