She is as Horny as I am Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!! What are you doing!! I thought you were Angie!!"

"What am I doing? I'm sitting in my own chair in my own living room, but it looks like you are fucking your sister on the big screen while you are standing there with your cock in your hand."

Josh just stood there speechless, and then Marie sarcastically said, "Oh wait, here's my favorite part!"

Josh looked at the screen, seeing Angie's face covered in cum as she got off the sofa to take the camera, only to see himself appear and say, "I would love it if mom joined us. She's so hot, and I can imagine us all sitting in the living room in the evening and masturbating, and just walking around the house naked whenever we wanted to. Maybe she could even be the girl in your fantasy??"

Marie looked at him and said, "Don't worry, I know what fantasy you are talking about- that was in another part of your documentary. So, is this what you two do all day while I'm working? I'd love to be fucking all day and night too, but someone has to pay the mortgage. "

"I'm sorry Mom, I don't know what to say."

"What's done is done. We just have to figure out how to handle this now. Obviously you know I'm not frigid after you saw me play with myself in the chair the other night, and I'm kind of tired of being the good girl, although I'm not always good. By the way, Chris should be proud, doing mom and daughter within a week."

"Mom, you're kidding me."

"Chris was here last night. He was in my bed, and couldn't leave because you two came home early. Oh, and he and I did it three more times after I said good night to you. He is very good, and getting better."

Josh was still holding his cock, and it had even grown harder.

Marie looked at the TV and saw Chris standing in front of Angie as he jacked off. Angie opened her mouth and Chris tentatively slid his cock past her lips.

"Josh, you can stroke it if you want. We're beyond the point of pretending this never happened."

Josh started stroking, and Marie unbuttoned the top of her dress. She didn't say a word as she brought her hand to her nipples and rubbed them in a slow circular motion.

"You can cum on me if you want. You don't seem to have stage fright."

Josh stepped towards her, asking "Are you sure? Where do you want me to cum? I just want to be ready."

"How considerate. How about on my chest? Here, I'll get my bra out of the way."

Josh started stroking harder and faster as he saw his mother's plump breasts and upturned nipples, and in moments he groaned, "Here it cums!"

Several ropes of cum fell on Marie's chest. She looked up at him and said, "Good boy! I hope you don't mind, but I don't want to cum yet. Maybe you could lick me while I watch the movie and see your cum dribble down my chest? And let me put my bra back in place so I can hold your cum against me."

Josh got on his knees in front of his mom, and let his tongue slide along her lips. He noticed that her pussy was very similar to Angie's, being covered with black silky hair. Even her pussy lips were thick like Angie's.

"Very good. Just keep doing that."

"No Problem. Mom, have you ever been with a girl?"

"I've played a little. Why?"

"You heard Angie's fantasy. Just wondering if it ran in the family."

"Has Angie actually done that?"

"Gentlemen don't talk."

"Gentlemen don't lick their mother's pussy either. Answer the question."

"She has experimented."

"She performed oral on a woman?"

"Yes, but it wasn't about the woman. She loves to taste cum, and that's where the cum was."

"Whose cum was it?"

Josh rubbed his fingers directly on her clit and run his tongue along her folds.

"Tell me. She talked about that in the fantasy. Was it your cum? Chris'? Were you there?"

"It was my cum, Mom. Chris doesn't know we play. We were playing with another couple."

With that, Marie groaned and started thrashing about. Josh held her down with one hand while his other continued teasing her clit.

They were brought back to reality when they heard Angie pull into the driveway. Jumping up, they grabbed their clothes and started to head to their respective rooms.

Marie grabbed him by the arm and whispered, "Don't you dare say a word! We need to figure something out first."

They disappeared to their rooms, and then Josh froze as he realized something- the tape was still running on the TV!

Meanwhile, Angie walked in wearing her waitress uniform, looking forward to changing into her bikini so she could sit outside and tease Josh. But, she looked up to the TV, and saw herself gobbling away at Chris' cock just as Josh bounded down the stairs naked.

"Josh, are you crazy?? Mom's car is in the garage! She must be in her room!"

"I know, I just heard her shower stop!. You stop the tape and I'll run back upstairs before she comes out!"

Angie grabbed the camcorder and turned the TV off. Just as Josh ran upstairs and closed the door, Marie stepped out of her room just in time to see Angie standing there with the camcorder and a flushed look on her face.

"Hello sweetheart, how was your day at work? Wait, is something wrong? Are you ok?"

"Uh, it's ok mom, just worn out from work. I'm going to change and sit outside in the sun for a while. Josh said he would make dinner."

"He did? How nice! I'll tell you what, I'll change and join you too, ok? Oh, what are you doing with the camera?"

"Oh, nothing. I just saw it laying around. Josh never puts anything away, and I didn't want it to get broken."

Marie smiled to herself, and told Angie that life would be so easy if everyone was as nice and responsible as she was. They headed to their rooms to change, and soon the two of them were lounging in their white bikinis out in the sun.

By then, Josh had come down and called for them, and Angie shouted that they were in the yard.

"I already told Mom you volunteered to make dinner tonight while we lie out here in the sun. She is so impressed."

Josh thought to himself, "I'll bet", and mumbled something about how they should just relax and he'd take care of everything.

As he was throwing something together, he heard his mom call out to him, "Josh, would you mind bringing me a glass of wine? And bring Angie an iced tea?"

"Sure mom, be right there!"

Josh got the refreshments together and walked out to the patio. Marie and Angie were laying in lounge chairs side by side, and Marie had her knees up and was putting sunscreen on the inside of her thighs.

"Oh, thank you so much Josh! You are so lucky to be working out in the sun all day so you don't have to do this. You already look great."

Josh couldn't help but look at his mom's hands on her thighs, and then he saw that she had pulled the fabric of her suit to the side to expose her pussy lips almost completely. Angie couldn't see it from her angle, but Josh was fixated on the view as Marie continued her small talk.

Pretending to apply the lotion, Marie ran her fingers through the creases of her pussy in a graceful upward path, and then rubbed the wetness from her fingers into her cheeks. Josh's cock started stirring, and to Angie's dismay he was tenting out fully from his shorts in no time. She had to get him out of there.

"Josh, you should keep an eye on dinner. Mom and I will be relaxing and you can call us, ok?"

"Sure, it'll only be a few more minutes."

Josh went back to the kitchen, and Angie quickly texted him, "What is wrong with you today?? You almost poked our eyes out with that thing! Get a grip!"

Before long, Josh was putting dinner on the table and had called them in. Marie and Angie complimented him, saying it was almost like a date night.

"Tell you what, Josh, after dinner let's watch a movie together as a family again. Another chick flick would be great if you don't mind. Use your imagination and find something we would all like, ok?"

"No problem, I've got some DVDs, and between those and your Lifetime channel, we'll find something."

Marie smiled, and said, "I'm sure after another glass of wine, anything would be ok. It'll be fun!"

Josh knew that home life would never be the same again, and couldn't wait until dinner was over.